Bandaids & Bullet holes -yoo...

By minhugzz

They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still ma... More

▫️opening credits ▫️
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 11
scene 12
scene 13
scene 14
scene 15
scene 16
scene 17
scene 18
scene 19
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 27
scene 28
scene 29
scene 30
scene 31
Q&A!!!
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 35
scene 36
scene 37
scene 38
scene 39
scene 40
scene 41
ending scene

scene 26

293 33 14
By minhugzz

Yoongi POV

I thought I would feel better after telling Jimin everything that happened, that getting all the poison out in the open would make me feel better. That I wouldn't feel like a tarnished doll anymore, that maybe being with Jimin would help piece me back together.

It didn't help...I still feel numb and broken

The nightmare doesn't stop it's a part of my routine along with Jimin walking around on eggshells around me. He is always right next to me but it feels like he is miles away from me. Ever since I told him what happened he doesn't touch me anymore he hesitates each time and only holds my hand ever once in a while. At night he doesn't cuddle me anymore and I try not to cry myself to sleep at how cold and lonely I feel.

Whatever happened with the Chan-he situation was resolved in a few days. Jimin was gone for a few days dealing with that and I didn't care to know what happened in that situation, I could tell tension was high when Jimin came home those two nights.

"Still no sighting of Kinn, we believe he went back to Thailand on a private jet," Someone said I was at an emergency meeting with the business partners from before.

"He still has men here in Korea doing his dirty work it's like a bunch of punks breaking into businesses owned by Park Industries" someone spoke up

"It's cheap shots but it's working he is gaining popularity with people who don't like Jimin talking sweet to them with promises and ranks if they help in taking him down," Seokjin said with a sigh.

I was sitting at the head of the table fiddling with my sleeves my knees tucks to my chest. Not even dressed up this time around I didn't even wanna come here. I have a huge headache and I can't sleep more than three hours a night.

"None of this is helpful.. is it?..." I whispered suddenly I looked up at them catching all their eyes "It's been two weeks since our last fucking meeting and we still have nothing...all of you are god damn useless" I chuckled "Kinn is the muppet master between all of us and all of you look like damn fools...he told me this would happen" I sighed

I feel Jimin touch my hand and I looked up at him he was sitting next to me. He squeezed my hand again. His touch was warm and it dimmed my raging heart.

"I agree with my husband" Jimin spoke his eyes glaring at the people in the room "Kinn isn't a fucking super spy he is a clueless angry man and angry men make mistakes in their tracks so look closer" he added

"I believe he is still in Korea" Hoseok spoke up "Kinn used to have little plaything visit him before he met Porsche and I met one of them at a club he told me Kinn's family owns a hotel in Korea and the whole top floor is private," Hoseok said

"When did you find this out?" Jimin asked

"This week but you know whores talk a lot so I didn't believe it at first and it might be a lie" Hoseok shrugged "I'm just saying he might be hiding at that hotel since it's hidden and not everyone knows it's the Kinn family who owns it" he hummed

"I want you to look into that and take Yunho with you and thank you Hoseok," Jimin said

"Right away boss," Hoseok said with a smile and wink.

⛓️🖤⁉️

We get back to the apartment 30 minutes later and when we walked in I see bags of groceries on the counter meaning Jimin had a guard deliver them for us again.

I kinda miss doing our grocery shopping walking down the aisle with Jimin debating over which cereal to get or getting our favorite ice cream flavors.

"I thought I could make us dinner? What do you think" Jimin spoke up as he walked into the kitchen and I followed sitting at the kitchen table since the apartment was small we could easily see each other.

"Sounds good what are you going to make?" I asked taking the beanie off my head and running my hands through my hair.

"I was thinking Baeksuk I know you like it" he hummed taking out all the ingredients and I felt my stomach rumble at the idea.

"Thank you I'll go shower," I said standing up from the chair he just nodded while he was tapping something on his phone "Um...d-do you wanna shower with me? Then we can cook together?" I whispered more like pleading looking at him with puppy eyes because there is nothing more I want than to just feel the touch of my husband again to kiss him even just a hug...

He look at me his gaze went from my head to my feet but then he shook his and cleared his throat "No baby just go relax and I'll cook no worries" He said trying to give a small smile but I knew it was forced.

"Okay..." I murmured and walk towards the bathroom I step inside and quietly closed the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror and let out a frown because no wonder Jimin doesn't wanna touch me. I have horrible dark circles underneath my eyes my hair is messy and frizzy and I was wearing a huge tracksuit.

I turn on the shower making it very hot because I like taking very hot showers. I was getting a towel out of the closet when my phone started to ring on the counter.

I glanced over at it noticing it was an unknown number I usually get random calls like this and it usually ends up being one of Jimin's guards.

I pick up the phone "Hello?" I whispered

"Darling it's nice to hear you again" I heard and it made my blood run cold and I gripped the phone tight in my hands.

All the words left my throat and it felt like my lungs were being squeezed "H-How did you get my number?" I whispered barely above a whisper.

"Aw, don't you miss me? I miss you"

I felt sick to my stomach suddenly like I was going to puke all over the bathroom and my legs felt so wobbly. I should hang up but I can't find the power to do it.

"What do y-you want?" I whispered

"I want you back if I remember correctly your mine fair and square"

I sink to the floor my back against the door as the bathroom got all steamy "C-Can't you just...leave us alone?... I'm trying to piece my life back together" I pleaded

"How are things with Jimin darling? Is it all rainbow and sunshine" I stayed quiet

"Oh, trouble in paradise? I knew that would happen because I know Jimin even when he was a kid he likes his toys bright and shiny no broken parts or scars....and your a broken toy he will get sick of you and toss you when he finds a younger and better toy to play with"

"T-That's not true"

"Oh darling, based on your tone I'm guessing that is already happening, how very sad your all broken and used"

"Shut up" I hissed

"Don't worry darling I'll save you because you can run but you can't hide from me"

He hung up the phone and I stared at it for long time before tears started to fill my eyes and I threw it at the wall it cracked and fell to the floor.

The bathroom was steamy and hot as I cried on the floor.

————————————————————————

hello everyone! Momma miss you all ;)

I'm such a huge soobin bias after the concert it's out of control 🫠

ALSO I WAS THINKING OF DOING A Q&A WITH THE CHARACTERS!!

Would y'all like doing that?
🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 11.8K 103
in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin whispered, "that we aren't just silly tee...
23.5K 953 52
Jimin and Yoongi been married for years. Their lives from everything they own is something that others could only dream of. They have everything mone...
166K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
23.1K 1.1K 40
Yoongi and Jimin were best friends growing up. Almost inseparable. No matter what happened, they always stuck together. But, life happens and sometim...