| Punishment | Jungkook ✔️

By a_purple_girl

[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone wh... More

Prologue
1. it's a she
2. Homeroom teacher
3. Little bastards
4. You are a meanie
5. Stupid tongue
6. Flushed Cheeks
7. So fuckin' heavy!
8. Double trouble
9. So obedient
10. Aren't you gonna punish me?
11. Trapped
12. Curious
13. Are you cold ?
14. Warm fingers
15. She's so good at it.
16. Personal sentence
17. Beautiful lips and pretty fingers
18. Shirtless?!
19. Low and seductive
20. Let's continue in my bedroom
21. Eat ramen with me
22. Wet and drenched
23. Something's definitely up!
24. Flirting
25. I need you !
26. Kiss Kiss, Fall In Love~
27. Janitor's Closet
28. Raspy groans
29. Shall we start?
30. Jealous boyfie
31. It's just a kiss
32. Rosy Cheeks
33. The battle within his heart
34. Can I get one more?
35. Mr Min is irresistible
36. Jimin, the traitor!
37. Netflix and Chill
38. Let's sleep together!
39. I know you want me too!
40. Call me noona!
41. A kiss?
42. I gave you my first...
43. Taetae to the rescue!
44. I like you!
45. You belong to me!
46. Lock the door first
47. Giving in
49. The best night
50. Touch me!
51. What's all this fuss?!
52. When are we making out again?
53. Fantasy and dreams
54. So in love
55. Jealousy
56. Water droplets
57. Big baby maker
58. The cool confession
59. Forehead kisses
60. The exam
61. Getting sick
62. Blessing or Curse
63. Floral prints
64. Got tricked into a kiss
65. The D-day
66. Special plans
67. Lucky who?
68. What's in the box?
69. breathless whispers ¹⁸*
70. When did that happen?
71. The double date
72. Forever
☆☆

48. Are you cold? 2.0

1.7K 90 19
By a_purple_girl

"Argh!!! What have I done? Is this even legal? Am I going to hell now? What should I do with my stupid heart?" you whined inside your mind.

"Yo! Are you coming back from Jungkook's?" Tae asked as he threw a chocolate chip into his mouth. He was sitting on the dining table. Legs crossed like a oyal prince and eating just chocolate chips.

"What the hell are you doing, tae? You're hilarious!" you couldn't help but laugh at him, "yes, I am! And Jungkook is coming over tomorrow... for playing games with you." you said while scratching your neck and he soon caught on your behaviour.

"Oh! That's great but, why are you behaving weird? It's almost as if you're nervous." he narrowed his eyes on you.

"What? I'm not! I'm tired, I gotta go to sleep sooner today! Good night!" you hastily climbed up the stairs without giving him a chance to speak.

"Weird!" he muttered and resumed eating.

"Woohoo!!! I'm here, Hyung!" Jungkook yelled from outside as he just arrived at your place. Even you could hear his voice from your room.

"Yo! My bro! Let's go!" Tae yelled back, matching his energy and they both went to the gaming room.

A knock was heard on your door after some time. You went to open it and you weren't shocked to see him on the doorstep. He smiled a big smile and his eyes twinkled.

"Noona!! I'm here as you told me to!" he made his way inside. For a moment, you kept blinking but turned around and spotted him on your bed, swinging his legs side by side already.

"Yaah, yaah! What are you doing? Dad is home and you-" you whisper yelled at him.

"So what? Mr Kim is so generous! He allowed me to come here, and what's wrong with me being here, huh?" he wiggled his brows and propped his hands down on the bed.

You hurriedly glanced outside and shut the door.

"What about, Tae? Weren't you guys playing games?" you asked with crossed arms, now standing in front of him.

"Noona~ can you not worry about others for once and look at me? Can you?" he sighed but leaned forward sneaking his hands around your waist as he pulled you towards him.

You swallowed a thick lump of saliva. His hands are so strong, and you were aware of that fact, but whenever he touched you, it always felt different.

"Jungkook! Let go of me! Why are you here?" you asked as your hands went to hold onto his, trying to detach them from your waist.

"We are going on a date!" he casually said and smiled looking up at you.

"What? Aren't you supposed to ask me instead of just informing me?" you scoffed and let go of his hands.

"I mean, I'm here to inform you that Jimin, you and I are going to watch a movie! Is that bad?" he still kept an innocent smile on his face.

"Why? What about, Tae?" You asked.

"Hyung has some assignments to complete." you nodded at his words.

Come to think of it, you haven't been to movies in ages. This might be a good change. Thinking this, you agreed.

And that is how you ended up sitting in between those two brats. Where Jungkook kept touching your hand, your mind was more occupied with him than the movie itself.

This was not that good of an idea. You still tried to focus on the movie and ignored him in the second half of the movie. By the time the movie got over, it had gotten pretty chilly out there.

The rain clouds loomed over the trees and it was starting to get cold. You all got out of the movie theatre but it was already starting to rain. Now it was going to be more cold. You didn't even wear any warm clothes today making it worse.

"Ah! Our luck is always like this. It also rained last time when we three were together." Jimin spoke up without any care in the world. He was referring to that time when he locked you and jungkook both in the farm house.

"Stop making me remember it, aish! I love rain but this is unfortunate that we are stuck here fir now. Its pouring hard." you sighed and watched as the droplets of water slid down the glass window.

Your hands were almost shivering now. It had gotten even more colder. Jungkook seemed to notice it.

"Noona, are you cold? Here! Take my jacket once again?" he smiled at the memory from before.

"Huh? No, I'm good!" you thought for a second but refused his help. Only god knows how and why you're so stubborn at times like this.

"Just take it already! You're shivering, noona!" he insisted more but your stubborn ass didn't budge.

"Look at Jimin! He's cold too, give it to him instead, I'm okay." you glanced at jimin who seemed to be as cold as you were.

"You're not okay for sure. But if you say so, I'll give it to him." Jungkook shrugged and passed his warm jacket to Jimin, who hesitated at first but took it eventually.

Jimin wore it as a sigh of relief left his plump lips. You were back to staring at the window again now. After just a second two big arms enclosed your figure from behind and your back collided with a firm and warm chest.

"If you can't take my jacket then I have to go to this extent now." Jungkook sighed dramatically.

Not only your body but even your heart felt warm now. It felt so good. Smelling him directly is far more better than just his jacket. You just wanted to inhale deeply right then. But you wouldn't want to look a creep, would you?

"There's no need, Kook! I can manage." you barely saved yourself from stuttering.

"Oh, no! Do you want me to let you in my shirt instead? Only speak a word if you want me to do it for you, Noona!" he whispered against your ear as his hot breath trickled down your neck.

You didn't dare say anything as you knew him already. He can do anything, so it's better to stay quiet.

You both stayed like that for some more time until the rain was over.

"Let's hurry to the car. We should get out of here and be at home soon before it might start raining again." Jimin suggested as you nodded and waited for Jungkook to let go.

He didn't let go; instead, he started walking with you in his embrace. This is embarrassing. You gulped.

"Jungkook, let me go now! I can walk fine, my legs aren't frozen yet." you told him but he wasn't going to listen, it was evident in his gleaming eyes. You just let him drag you here and there untill you were at the parking lot.

His hands finally let go of your body as he made you sit in the car. It was now almost nighttime. You all hurried to your home.

"You guys are so late! Were y'all stuck in the rain?" Taehyung asked worriedly as he gave you a warm cup of coffee.

You were now sitting with all three of them in the living room.

"Yeah, kinda!" Jungkook shrugged.

" o! I was stuck in the rain. They both were stuck in each other's embrace." Jimin snickered and your eyes went wide.

"Jimin! What the hell?" you glared at him but he could care less.

"Oh, is that true?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at you and then looked at Jungkook who nodded.

"Let's do a sleepover! It's raining again," Taehyung suggested with sparkly eyes.

"Why? They should be at home right now! Their parents must be worried." your eyes darted towards Jungkook who started pouting.

"Come on, Noona! Let us do it. I'll call my mom right now, you know how she is! She'll let me sleep here tonight!" he winked and walked away to call his mom.

You sighed and Jimin laughed. He also had to inform his parents, so he went to call shortly after.

"But- where will we sleep? There can only be one extra person who can sleep in Taetae hyung's room!" as soon as Jungkook came back, he dropped a bomb of question.

Now they'll have to decide on this too? It's gonna be chaos.

■□■□

Make sure to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.3K 25
disclaimer-this is originally a bts fan fiction so don't take any word serioulsy thank you so the story is about min yoongi and his family include h...
226K 4.1K 22
Yn who was a sugar baby 🌚 of ....... Jeon Jungkook , ....... who was her strict and cold professor from whom everyone fears due to her scary au...
224K 8.5K 55
🥈 LY AWARDS 2020 [ONGOING] "Hello Noona, I'm Jeon Jungkook. But i prefer Koo. And I'm 6 years old " said the cute guy and flashed his cute bunny smi...
565K 20.4K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...