I See You Y/n | Neteyam x re...

By lyss72xo

Y/n has always kept to herself and stuck to the rules but when a certain na'vi turns up in Awa'atlu that all... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author reveal
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Author
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Author
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Author Note
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 39

1K 26 42
By lyss72xo

I wake up feeling a little down today for some reason. Its super early so I sneak out the hut and have a walk along the beach to clear my mind. The sun is rising and looks beautiful, I sit down on a rock nearby and watch it rise, the sky is dancing with bright colours, orange, yellow, pink and even hints of blue coming through.

"Morning sister" I hear behind me.

I turn and reply "Morning Aonung" smiling weakly.

He sits next to me and says "Whats wrong? You seem down"

I just shrug in response so he stretches his arm round my shoulders and pulls me in for a hug.

"Its almost here again Aonung" I sign.

"I know" he replies.

"Ive always got you, I hope you know that little sis" he adds.

"I know" I say sadly.

"They would be very proud of you" he says.

I sign "Almost 20 years Aonung, 2 more days and its been 20 years"

He pulls me in tighter and then smiles.

"I know what would cheer you up" he says.

I look up at him confused.

"Lets go to the spirit tree, you can see them, then we will have a fun day of activities together, all of us, to keep you occupied" he suggests.

I smile and hug him tight "You're the best Aonung, that sounds perfect"

We both call out ilus and ride to the spirit tree.

We get there and connect our tsaheylus, I open my eyes and I am back on my home island, I run to the hut but it is empty. Where are they?

I walk out the hut disappointed and then...

"Y/n?" I hear behind me.

I turn and it's them. I run to them and hug them.

"What are you doing back so soon?" mother asks.

"Aonung my brother suggested we come, I was a bit upset earlier... its been almost 20 years since well.... you know" I say.

"Oh sweetheart, you don't need to be upset, we are always here" she says and places a hand to my chest.

"I know, its just not the same" I reply sadly.

"I know my daughter, but Ronal and Tonowari have done such a good job bringing you up, you are everything and more we expected and wanted for you" father says.

I smile and hug them again.

"I will do you proud" I say.

"Already have" mother says.

I shut my eyes and open them to back up to see water. I back. I swim to the surface and Aonung is waiting for me.

"Well?" he asks.

I swim to him and hug him "Thank you"

He hugs me back then we climb back onto our ilus to ride home.

We get back and we see everyone sitting on the sand talking. We join them and Neteyam smiles at me and pats the sand next to him. I sit down and he puts an arm round my shoulders and kisses my temple. I blush.

"Where have you guys been?" Kiri asks.

Aonung looks at me and I smile, "I was a little upset this morning" Neteyam tenses up. I put my hand on his hand on my shoulder and he relaxes.

"Aonung suggested I go to spirit tree to see my parents so that's where we went" I finish.

"Thats sweet" Tsireya says.

"Yeah, now we're going to chill in the water and do some games to pass time" Aonung says.

"Sounds good" Kiri says.

"Yeah" Rotxo adds.

We all go to dive into the water and i'm last to go but I left my necklace in the hut. "ill be right there!" I shout and run to the hut.

*Neteyam POV*

"ill be right there" y/n shouts to us and she runs in the direction of her hut.

I turn round to the others and they are waiting a little further away, I swim to them and say "What was wrong with her?"

"On her birthday it's been 20 years since the sky people killed her parents" Tsireya says.

"Yeah I found her on the beach this morning looking really down" Aonung says.

I look down to the water and feel angry at the sky people.

"Is the plan still on for her birthday?" Lo'ak says.

"Yes, I think she will love it" Tsireya says excitedly.

The other day we all spoke and decided to throw y/n a surprise party with the whole village on her birthday afternoon. Then towards the end of the day i'm going to go and.....

"Im back!" y/n shouts.

*Y/N POV*

I grab the necklace and put it on before swimming out to the others.

"Im back!" I shout to them.

"Come on then guys lets go" Rotxo says and we all follow out deeper into the sea.

"Lets play wink sinker" I suggest.

"Where do you get all this games from?!" Lo'ak laughs.

"So we all float in a circle and someone is the sinker. That person needs to wink at someone in the circle and whoever they wink at needs to sink underwater. The rest of us need to guess who is the sinker" I say. (Wink murder)

"Okay I get it I think" Kiri says.

I swim down to the sea bed and collect 7 shells, 6 blue and 1 white. I swim back to the surface and say "So one by one come and choose a shell form my hand, whoever has the white one is the sinker" They all take it in turns to grab a shell from my hands, eyes closed, and get back into a circle. Once everyone has chose one I look down and i've got the white one!

"Okay lets start" I say.

Everyone looks round at each other in suspicion. Everyone is looking round but Kiri, she's looking at me so I wink and she rolls her eyes and sinks. I quickly turn to Lo'ak to make it look like It wasn't me.

"Ive got no idea!" Tsireya whines.

No one else guesses so we move to the next round. Kiri moves to the outside of the circle and watches. I look at Lo'ak and he looks at me. I wink. He hisses and sinks.

I turn my head again and look round in confusion like I don't know who it is.

"This is hard!" Rotxo says.

"We can guess someone but if we're wrong that person is out and we go onto the next round" I say.

"I think I know who it is" Neteyam says.

"Who?" we all say in unison.

"Y/n" he replies.

"Skwaund" I say and show the white shell.

"Well done Neteyam!" they all say.

I stick my tongue out to him and he laughs. We play several more rounds before we get tired and head back to the beach.

Everyone starts to disperse to their huts and Neteyam pulls my arm form behind and drags me away and under the bridge.

"Ive missed you today" he says.

"You've been with me all afternoon!" I laugh.

"Yeah it's not the same as being alone with you" he says and closes the gap between us.

"Oh isn't it?" I flirt back innocently.

"No" he says in his accent and tilts my chin up so I look at him. His golden eyes look beautiful in the moonlight.

He leans in and places gently kisses on my lips. I kiss him back and deepen the kiss. I wrap my arms round his neck and stand on my tiptoes. He breaks the kiss and he starts to kneel down on the sand and I do the same. He looks into my eyes again passionately and kiss me again, he pulls me onto his lap and I trace my fingers along the contours of his abs. We kiss for what feels like forever before pulling apart breathless.

"I can't get enough of you y/n" he says, damn his accent is something else, everything he says is hot.

"Well, unfortunately for you my dad is the clan leader and will be expecting me home any second now sooooo" I tease him.

I slide off his legs accidentally on purpose brushing my hand again his area before turning to walk away.

He follow me and turns me round "I see you y/n, goodnight" and he kisses me again deeply. And i'm assuming he also accidental, on purpose, brushes his tail against my area as he turns and walks away.

Evil.

I go home and lay down and go to sleep with a beaming smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 18K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
76.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
95.6K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...