Chapter 11

I wake up feeling so nervous. I might find out today what happened to me. Do I want to find out? Yes I do. I have to find out. I lay in the same spot until Tsireya wakes because I don't want to do this alone. She finally starts stirring and I call her name.

"Tsireya? you awake?" she groans in response. "I need to speak to you" I say.

She lifts herself up and sits up half asleep.

"I remember something" I start with.

Her eyes bulge outside her sockets and she gasps. "Really?!" "Tell me now"

"Well after Lo'ak came back from the far reef, once he had been spoken to I went looking for him to see if he was okay. He wouldn't speak to me so I stopped him and he got upset. He told me no one sees him for anything other than an alien, freak. I told him I see him..."

She gasps.

"Not like that Tsireya! He's like another brother to me. But I think he got the wrong impression because he gave me a hug which is all good and great, it was what he did after that is the issue..."

Before I could even continue she guessed, "Oh my god, he kissed you didn't he!" she laughs.

"Yes but then Neteyam saw and came over, he was angry, Lo'ak got angry. They both wanted to talk to me and wanted me to choose there and then who to speak to first and I panicked. I called my ilu and rode away without saying anything. Thats all I can remember "

She looks at me in shock. "I can not believe all of this y/n!"

"I know its crazy right! But these memories were triggered by me being in the place it happened, so I wondered if you would come with me today to try and find out what else happened to me..." I ask nervously.

"....Of course I will. Im not going to leave you to do this all alone sister!" she replies. I sigh in relief and hug her.

After breakfast we make our way to the beach and to the spot I remembered. On our way we turn to see Neteyam and Lo'ak heading to our hut. They must be coming to see me. Not today. I can not deal with that today.

Once we get to the spot I call my ilu. We both hop on and begin to ride to where I assume I went that night... my comfort cave, I always go there when i'm upset. We got there and I walk into the cave. We sit down and wait for a while. Nothing.

"This isn't working Tsireya!" I say getting frustrated.

"It's okay y/n, maybe we just need to wait longer."she replied.

"No! Im fed up of waiting, I just want to finally remember!" I say as I begin to walk out the cave. As I exit the cave I get an intense pain in my head. The memories were coming back. It sends me to my knees.

"Y/N!" Tsireya shouts. She comes to my side worried.

I finally come around and I say "I remember."

"Tell me y/n!" she says concerned.

"Tsireya... sky people took me" I say stunned.

"We must tell father!" she says as we both hop onto ilu.

-------------

We head back to the clan and find father straight away. Before I can find him i'm met with Lo'ak. Then Netayam appears. "Hey y/n, you okay?" Neteyam asks concerned.

We run straight past them and continue looking for father. We find him teaching Jake leader stuff. "Father we need to talk to you!" We both explained.

"Not now my daughters." he replies.

"Father it's important its about when I went missing. I remember now" I say.

He looks up immediately and shares a concerned look with Jake .We head into the nearest hut for privacy which was the Sully's. There is me, Tsireya, father and Jake Sully.

"What is it daughter? What did you see?" he asked concerned.

"I was out on my ilu and went to a nearby cave. I came out of the cave after a while and a Na'vi wearing strange stuff picked me up and took me in their flying machine. They took me to a boat where they Locked me in a room and tortured me. They wanted to know where Jake was but I didn't tell them I swear!"

"Then they slipped up and someone left the door open and I escaped but they hit me with one of their weapons while escaping. I jumped into the water and hid in a reef flower. I noticed I was injured so made my way to anywhere but there. I passed out while swimming. I dont know how I got onto that rock. But it was a miracle." I explained.

Father looks at Jake and asks him if he knows what this is and Jake nods. "The sky people were after us so we left our clan for our safety. I had no idea they would go to these lengths." he looks at me apologetically.

Father stands silent for a moment. "This was around 2 weeks ago and we have heard nothing else yet so maybe they don't know where we are?" Jake looks sceptical but nods in agreement. "Lets keep this between us all." Father asks. We nod.

We make our way back to the huts. We both felt uneasy about what I remembered. Are we really safe?

We didn't feel like doing much today so we headed into the hut and had an early night.