Chapter 93

*3 month later*

*Neteyam POV*

I open my eyes and look over at my beautiful y/n. She's sleeping with Jeteyam who has snuck out his basket again in the night and cuddles up to her. Im so lucky to have her. She has been the best mom to Jeteyam, she hasn't had a break!

An idea pops into my head.

I slowly get up and leave the hut leaving them asleep.

I walk along the bridges connecting the huts and make my way to Lo'ak's hut. Mother and father left a few months ago to go back to the forest. They took Tuk with them and Lo'ak and Kiri stayed. I get to the hut and walk in, a mess as usual. Lo'ak is sitting in the middle of the hut and munching on snacks.

"Lo'ak it's early" I say amused.

"Never too early for snacks" he says with a full mouth.

I chuckle and carry on "Can you do me a favour?"

"Depends what it is" he says eyes narrowed.

"Will you watch Jeteyam for a couple days? I want to take y/n away" I ask.

"Are you serious?" he asks.

"Of course! What a stupid question to ask!" he smiles.

Phew.

"Thanks bro" I smile.

"Ronal and Tonowari will have him for the nights but you will have him daytime okay?" I confirm.

"Why not nights?" he asks.

I look round the hut and he catches on.

"Right" he says.

I smile and exit the hut then head to Ronal and Tonowari's.

I get there and they smile when they see me "Neteyam what brings you here" Tonowari asks.

"I was wondering if you would mind having Jeteyam for a couple nights? I want to take y/n away for a few days, Lo'ak will have him in the daytime" I ask.

"Of course" Ronal smiles.

"Thank you" I smile and leave the hut.

Now all that's left to do is tell y/n.

I get back to the hut and find y/n running round after Jeteyam. I laugh when I see the sight and she looks at me smiling. I walk over and snake my arms round her waist from behind and say "Im taking you away for a few days my love."

She turns and looks at me shocked.

"What about Jeteyam?" she worries.

"Your mom and dad will watch him and Lo'ak" I smile.

"Are they sure?" she asks worried still.

"You deserve a break ma y/n" I say and peck her. She smiles and hugs me.

"When?" she asks.

"Now" I smile.

"Oh my, I need to pack!" she says and rushes round the hut grabbing what we need and I play with Jeteyam.

*Y/N POV*

"Now" he smiles.

"Oh my I need to pack!" I say and start running round the hut grabbing what we need.

How sweet of him to do this for me, he's such a sweet na'vi, this is why I love him.

I finish grabbing what we need and Neteyam grabs the bags while I grab Jeteyam. We make our way to Lo'aks hut. We get there and Lo'ak is waiting impatiently.

"Come on! I'm dying for Uncle nephew time" he says rushing us.

I chuckle and so does Neteyam. We get there and I hold Jeteyam extra tight. This is my first time being away for more than a couple hours from him. I hug him and place multiple kisses on his face making him giggle.

"Mama will be back in a few days, be good for uncle Lo'ak and nanny and grandad, i'll miss you sooo much" I say leaving more kisses. Neteyam gives him a cuddle and kiss before handing him to Lo'ak. We wave bye and Neteyam leads me away towards the training ground.

I stand with the bags while he saddles up his Ikran and I say "we could take Toruk, it will be faster"

"No, this is a break for you, I will fly" he says adamantly.

I chuckle and he grabs the bags from me and places them on the hook attached to the saddle. He climbs up and lifts me up using one arm and I climb behind him. Hot. I wrap my arms round his waist and he holds the ikran with one arm and my leg with the other.

We lift up and start gliding through the sky.

"Where are we going ma Neteyam?" I ask curiously.

"You'll see" he says.

I groan and he chuckles.

After a couple hours of flying I see lots of green in front of us.

"The forest?" I ask excited.

He nods and I smile widely.

"You loved it the first time we came, so I thought you might like to come again" he smiles.

"Of course!" I smile and we start lowering down to the ground.

We land and I hop off and look round. Since the sky people left the forest has grown even more beautiful and has recovered from the war years ago. Neteyam grabs my hand and leads me through the forest I look at the scenes round me in awe but only get a glimpse as he leads me further into the forest. He leads me to a giant tree with a huge hols in the base, he takes me to the hole and when we enter it is filled with na'vi.

"Y/n? Neteyam?" we hear to the side of us and we turn to an excited Tuk, she runs and hugs us.

"Mom! Dad! Neteyam and y/n are here!" she shouts and runs off to find them.

We continue to walk through the tree and get to the centre. We are welcomes by Jake and Neytiri. They hug us with huge smiles.

"What brings you here?" Jake asks.

"Just a little break, childless" Neteyam smiles and Jake chuckles.

"Come, I bet you are starving from your long journey" and leads us to an area of the tree where we eat and talk about the journey.

After we eat Neteyam and me say night before he leads me up the tree to where we will be sleeping. He shows me this hammock like bed and he climbs into it and tell me to come, I follow him and lay down beside him and he pulls the hammock round us and it closes on us.

"Ready for the next few days?" he smiles as we snuggle up in the hammock.

"So ready" I smile and hug him tighter.

"Thank you for this ma Neteyam" I say looking at him.

"Anything for you my love" he smiles and pecks me.

We go to sleep for the night.