Chapter 65

"Y/n can we talk a second please?" we hear behind us.

I sigh and turn round to see Spider standing behind us.

Neteyam steps in front of me and I stop him. I nod at Neteyam and he looks at me shocked but listens and carries on without me.

"Well?" I turn to Spider.

He stands on a rock so he is at my level and starts "Look i'm really sorry about what happened, I never meant for anyone to get hurt and I guess I was scared when we got back and that's why I said nothing"

"I was scared too... when I was shot" I say.

"I know, I am really sorry, I know there's no way I can make it up to you but I wanted to just tell you I am sorry. I'm trying to help as much as I can ready for if he attacks again" Spider says.

"We wouldn't need to do all this if you didn't save him" I say coldly.

"I know, well like I said I am sorry and i'm trying so that's all I can do" he says and gets off the rock and starts to walk away.

"I will be civil, I will speak when I need to, we will not be friends but I will at least be civil for everyone else's sake" I say to him.

He gives a small smile and says "Thank you"

"And.... if you really want to make it up to me, you will teach me like you are the others about the sky people and you will not save your father again when I try to kill him next time" I say sternly.

His smile fades slightly and he nods in agreement.

I walk away and head to the other end of the beach on my own looking for the others o we can get this bonfire started.

I see them all sitting on the sand waiting for me and I make my way over. I sit in-between Neteyam and Lo'ak.

"You okay?" Lo'ak whispers to me.

"Great" I say with a smile.

Neteyam grabs hold of my hand and squeezes it and smiles reassuringly at me.

We have general talks between each other for a while then Tsireya speaks up "lets do question and answers"

We all nod and adjust ourselves back to the circle. We basically one by one ask a question and we all need to answer it truthfully in the circle.

"I'll start, who is your best friend, mine is Kiri" Tsireya starts light.

"Rotxo" Aonung answers.

"Tsireya" Kiri answers.

"Aonung" Rotxo answers.

"Y/n" Lo'ak answers.

"Lo'ak" I answer.

"Y/n" Neteyam answers.

I squeeze his hand and smile at him.

"Who is your partner in crime, mines y/n" Aonung asks.

"Lo'ak" Kiri says.

"Aonung" Rotxo says.

"Y/n" Lo'ak says smiling at me.

"Lo'ak" I answer smiling back.

"Y/n" Neteyam says.

"Y/n" Tsireya says.

"Right, i'm not that bad guys!" I say.

They all laugh.

"Most trouble you've ever been in, mines when we snook to that island and got captured by sky people" Kiri says.