I See You Y/n | Neteyam x re...

Por lyss72xo

Y/n has always kept to herself and stuck to the rules but when a certain na'vi turns up in Awa'atlu that all... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author reveal
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Author
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Author
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Author Note
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 33

1.1K 32 16
Por lyss72xo

This morning I wake up feeling really happy, everything is going well and everyone is getting along. Today I decide to go have a morning relax at the cave, I didn't realise until now how long its been since I've been there. I obviously didn't feel the need to go anymore as I always went when I wanted to be alone. Maybe things are changing.

I call my ilu and make my way to the cave drifting in and out of the water. I get to the cave and walk in to see my usual set up still there. I sit down and watch the waves glisten in the sunlight. How lucky am I to live somewhere so beautiful? I spend some time drawing in the sand round me and collecting loads of pretty shells that have recently washed up since i've been gone.

After a while I hear a noise coming from outside the cave and Neteyam appears round the corner of the entrance.

"Morning beautiful" he says in his stupidly attractive accent.

"Morning" I reply bashfully.

We sit and watch the waves together for a while then Neteyam speaks up.

"Y/n I was thinking about the other week when you and Lo'ak and the others went to that island" he starts.

"Oh... right" I say slowly.

"Why did you end up there?" he asks me.

"We were just riding and me and Lo'ak saw an empty island and thought it would be fun, it wasn't until we reached the island that I realised I remembered it from somewhere" I reply.

"You two are trouble together!" he laughs.

I nudge him and laugh too.

"How do you feel about going for a fly today?" he asks.

"What do you mean?" I respond.

"I'm doing the perimeter check today and want to see if you'd join me" he says.

"Erm okay, I guess so" I say hesitantly.

"You'll be fine, i've got you" he says and places a hand on my thigh.

I smile and look up at him, he leans in and we have a quick kiss before we leave the cave to go to his Ikran.

The Ikran is actually lying on the floor near the training ground his mother took me to practise with my mothers bow the other day.

He calls his Ikran and he walks over to it, he connects to it then jumps on him.

"Come on y/n, he doesn't bite" he laughs.

I hesitantly giggle and slowly walk towards it. It looks at me and bows its head to me.

"That's really weird, i've never seen one do that before" he says puzzled.

I hold my hand out to stroke it and it lets me straight away, it licks me and snuggles into me. Neteyam holds his hand out for me to grab and he lifts me up in front of him. I adjust myself on the Ikran in front of Neteyam and feel him hold his breath. He holds onto the Ikran with both arms either side of me and the Iran starts to lift.

The Ikran flies up and starts drifting through the wind, I gasp at the wind blowing in my face and the height we get to.

"We're so high!" I gasp.

Neteyam laughs and says "What do you think?"

"It's even more beautiful from up here!" I exclaim.

He puts his chin to my shoulder and then kisses my shoulder before leaning back again. We drift round the perimeter of the island looking out for anything unusual which Neteyam tells me it all looks fine to him, he starts lowering but we're going the wrong way.

"Neteyam the village is back that way" I say pointing behind us.

"I know" he says and carries on.

We lower down onto my home island.

"Neteyam what are we doing here?" I ask confused.

"Last time you came you never got to experience and explore properly, it's your birth village, you should be able to see it" he smiles.

"Aww Neteyam, thank you!" I say jumping onto him making him fall onto the floor and leaving kisses all over his face then a passionate kiss on his lips. I climb off him and lead him to my home hut.

"This is where my parents lived" I say and show him inside.

We start looking round and looking through baskets, bags, piles of stuff. Neteyam finds a dagger which must have been my fathers and then a woven blanket which I'm assuming would have been mine in a basket which i'm assuming was also mine?

I look through some baskets and find a beautiful headpiece, this must have been my mothers. I collect all the items we found and put them into a woven seaweed bag and attach it to the Ikran.

After a while of exploring we decide to head back and walk back to the Ikran, I'm walking ahead of Neteyam and he pulls my tail making me turn round to laugh at him, my plait swings and my tsaheylu connects to the Ikran. I gasp and the animal stays still unfazed.

I turn to see the connected Tsaheylus and Neteyam gasps.

"How did you do that? Ikran only connect with one na'vi their whole life?!" he says confused.

"I don't know it just happened!" I say.

He hops onto the Ikran and pulls me up. He tells me to think about flying and the ikran lifts off the ground, he guides my arms and we make it back to the village.

"We need to tell someone!" he says.

"We will tell my father maybe?" I say.

He nods and we hop off and make our way to my hut. Father is sitting with Nuwani on the floor and my mother is cooking.

"Y/n are you okay?" mothers asks with a smile.

"Erm we need to ask something" I say cautiously.

"Ask away" father says and then Jake and Neytiri walk into the hut.

"Neteyam took me on his perimeter run today and we made a stop, when we were walking back to the Ikran I turned round to look at Neteyam and my tsaheylu connected to Neteyams Ikran, but the Ikran was fine and didn't budge and I just felt like how I bond with my ilu" they all gasp.

"Are you sure this happened daughter?" father says.

"It is sir, I saw it happen" Neteyam says.

They all look at each other confused then Jake speaks up "I think we need to check something, follow me" and we all follow him.

He takes us to the pack of Ikran they rode to get here and says "Y/n can you show us?" I nod and connect to Neteyams Ikran with ease. They all look wide eyed.

"Okay, now try kiri's" he says.

I walk to the Ikran and it does not even stir when it sees me, I connect and the same happens.

"Interesting, try mine now" Jake says.

I walk towards the biggest Ikran and it doesn't stir either, It looks at me and bows. I connect to the Ikran and it doesn't move or semi effected by it.

"Even I didn't connect that easy, Ikran are fierce creatures and fight you back when you try to connect for the first time" Jake gasps.

"Never mind that, I have never hear of a na'vi connecting to more than two animals before my Jake, many animals only connect to one na'vi their whole life " Neytiri says wide eyed.

"Okay daughter, let's try this" father says and leads us to the water.

There are a bunch of fighting skimwing in the water.

"Proceed with caution y/n" he says.

I breathe deeply and walk into the water, the animals stop straight away and watch me. They swim to me and start to rub against my legs in a friendly way.

"What on pandora is going on" mother says.

I pull out my tsaheylu and connect to the nearest skimwing and it connects with no fight.

"I have never seen this before" father gasps and everyone agrees.

I walk back to the beach and look at the sand awkwardly.

"We need to talk daughter, go and enjoy your day" mother says.

Jake gives Neteyam a look and he follows me too.

"That was weird right?" I say.

"Very" he replies and we continue to walk along the shore.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...