Night of the Living Bitches...

Door __thedynamos__

Two girls finding their way through the apocalypse....what could go wrong? Started: July 7th, 2022 Ended: Oct... Meer

Epilogue
Chapter 1: New Friends?
Chapter 2: Blood-Soaked Jacket
Chapter 3: You Can't Die
Chapter 4: Never Be Alone
Chapter 5: Calum
Chapter 6: Shopping Center
Chapter 7: Back at the House
Chapter 8: Promise
Chapter 9: Handyman
Chapter 10: Trust Me
Chapter 11: The Barn
Chapter 12: Strictly Platonic
Chapter 13: Annoying Little Sister
Chapter 14: RIP Wawa
Chapter 15: Train Car
Chapter 16: The Crowbar
Chapter 17: Nialls Backpack
Chapter 18: Rabbit
Chapter 19: Tensions Rising
Chapter 20: Truth or Dare
Chapter 21: Taken
Chapter 22: Field of Wildflowers and Stone
Chapter 23: Blender
Chapter 24: Clifford
Chapter 25: Jackpot
Part 26: Party Time
Part 27: Barbie Mobile
Chapter 28: Tea!
Chapter 29: jealousy jealousy
Chapter 30: Leaving Him Behind
Chapter 31: Eggs Smush Wonky
Chapter 32: Crumbing Ground
Chapter 33: Manhattan
Chapter 34: tomatoes
Chapter 35: Uno
Chapter 36: Axe
Chapter 37: The Letter
Chapter 38: Deciding
Chapter 39: Dead Inside
Chapter 40: Love and Loss
Chapter 41: Time
Chapter 42: Grieving
Chapter 43: supply run
Chapter 44: unexpected relations
Chapter 45: Badass Status
Chapter 46: the truth
Chapter 47: Erica vs. Luke
Chapter 48: fighting back
Chapter 49: friends with benefits
Chapter 50: Anniversary
Chapter 51: eyes
Chapter 52: Two Weeks Late
Chapter 53: pinky promise
Chapter 54: Zombie Killer
Chapter 55: Him
Chapter 56: Any Day Now
Chapter 58: Brown Leather Jacket
Chapter 59: Hunting
Chapter 60: Airborne
Chapter 61: hospital
Chapter 62: Turned
Chapter 63: Taking Charge
Chapter 64: Backlash
Chapter 65: Blood and Guts
Chapter 66: Decisions
Chapter 67: Petty
Chapter 68: Lower Your Weapon
Chapter 69: A Strange Encounter
Chapter 70: Haunted
Chapter 71: Grieving
Chapter 72: Cabin in the Woods
Chapter 73: rambo
Chapter 74: Duffle Bag
Chapter 75: Reunited
Chapter 76: A Week
Chapter 77: Glamorous Living
Chapter 78: Hot Chocolate
Chapter 79: Missing Jewlery
Chapter 80: A Dream
Chapter 81: Staying In Position
Chapter 82: Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Chapter 83: the final era

Chapter 57: Seven Years Later

15 3 0
Door __thedynamos__

Vote. Comment. Enjoy!

-

-

-

--Erica's POV--

"Come on Luke. She's about to be eight years old and we have trained her in everything she needs to know," I tell him as I follow him throughout the house. My kid has gone outside of these walls already. It was terrifying at first but he was okay when he realized Blake and I were right there.

"No....it's too dangerous. Did you forget about last month's incident? He says as he jogs downstairs. I roll my eyes at him bringing up the store that had more than we could handle. Thomas was with us and he was scared but he was completely safe. Sometimes the only option you have is to run. We named Blake and our son after Calum. It was Blake's idea to honor him like that. So I used his middle name, Thomas. It suits him.

"Luke, come on. You know she can handle it," I argue. He continues walking and I continue fighting, "Kyleigh thinks it's a good idea. She can't stay cooped up in here forever. It's not safe to keep her closed off to what's out there," I tell him. He goes to talk back but Kyleigh walks in carrying a basket of apples as Cora shuts the door behind her. It still blow my mind how similar she looks to Kyleigh but with Luke's blue eyes.

"Dad, look at this new knife trick uncle Blake showed me," she says as she runs over to Luke. I can see the uneasy look in his eyes as she twirls it around in her hand before the handle lands back in her hand.

"Woah, you're gonna be killing walkers in no time," I say staring at Luke. He gives me a tired look and I stand my ground.

"She's ready," Kyleigh says resting a hand on his chest, "We will all be there in case anything goes wrong but she is," She adds. He squats down in front of their daughter as he scratches the side of his beard.

"Are you ready?" He asks. She immediately nods her head yes. It's not like she talks about going outside of these walls every day. He goes to give her a hug but grabs her waist and brings her into the air making her laugh and scream, "Expect the unexpected," he says before tickling her sides. As he sets her back down and backs away he lets out a deep sigh.

"I guess tomorrow is as good a day as any to start real training," he says making all of us smile. I give the smaller girl a fist bump and tell them I'm gonna spread the good news.

"Thomas and I are gonna be protecting this place when you guys get old," she says holding her knife like a sword. Kyleigh smiles and puts her actual katana on the table. We managed to find this old pawn shop a couple miles up the road. It has come in handy and Kyleigh has always wanted one so we figured it was only fair she took the weapon. I tell them I'll be back later and jog up the road in the direction of our house. I try and say hi to a few people but intimately rush inside Reece, Ashton, Blake, Thomas, and I's house. We figured the small family would want a house of their own but Blake and I wanted to stay in a full house. Jensen moved into a smaller house with Bailee since they seem to hit it off so well pretty recently actually. Now everyone in our small community is sharing a house or branched off to the neighborhood nearby. The fencing needs some repairs since Winter just ended but for now, it should hold.

"What's up?" Reece asks as he makes a fresh salad from the ingredients in the garden. I jump around on both my feet before jumping at the feeling of someone's hand on my side. I turn around and Blake gives me a quick kiss as Thomas walks into the room with his toy car he never lets go of. I pick up my little man and give him a kiss on the cheek. He shakes his head and grimaces at the kiss making the guys laugh.

"He's a big boy now. Can't have you embarrassing him in front of his friends," Reece says with a small smile. When my smile quickly returns they all just stare at me confused. Thomas puts his truck down and does the same.

"You look like you just found a giant deer. What's going on?" Blake asks with a light laugh. I look around and bang on the wall and soon Ashton comes running down. He gives me an annoyed look until he sees how excited I am.

"What?" He asks trying to get an answer from the guys.

"Guess who finally convinced Luke to let Cora hunt with us," I say. All of their eyes widen before getting really excited.

"Holy shit. I thought the day would never come," Ashton says as he grabs his bag to head over to their house. I go over to Reece and help him carry the food we were going to being over there later tonight, but I guess we are going now cause of the good news. Blake says he's gonna go get Jensen and he will meet us over there. Thomas runs after his dad and he gets picked up for a piggy back ride.

"I know this is huge. She was really excited and now she can officially be as badass as her mother," I say making them smile. As we walk into the house we can see the three of them set the table, But as soon as Cora sees Ashton she runs over. I'm still mad I'm not her favorite but I will win her over. He does their secret handshake as Reece and I place the food down.

"Is she super excited?" Reece asks as he steals a blueberry from the bowl they set out. We turn to look at Ashton and her playing in the Livingroom as they both nod their heads.

"She's more excited than I thought she would be," Luke says.

"How shocked can you be? At the age of 5 she would run into the garden just to help Reece and me pick the ripe fruit," Kyleigh says making us all laugh. A gust of cold wind enters the house as Blake, Jensen, and Bailee come in. I give Blake a look but he just tilts his head back. Shortly after, Thomas is trailing behind in the Barbie car. I'm not sure how that thing has lasted this long. Jensen gets really excited and drops down on his knees to play with cora and Ashton. Kyleigh gives Thomas a look and he keeps the car by the door. Cold hands touch the exposed skin on my side and I hiss before pulling away.

"You're freezing," I scold as I look at his red nose and flushed cheeks. He puts his arm around my shoulder and tells me to warm him up. He wraps his arms around me from behind and I hold his arms as we continue talking with our friends. I think the funniest part about Luke and Kyleigh becoming parents is that we all look at them like grownups....even if Jensen is technically the oldest. Shortly after we all sit at the table and pass around the bowls to get a decent-sized dinner for tonight.

"Who is going tomorrow?" Ashton asks looking around the table. Everyone quickly volunteers clearly not wanting to miss Cora's first big adventure outside of the walls.

"We all need to go. Since it's getting colder we need more wood for fires. We also won't be able to rely on most of our food in the gardens," he says making us nod our heads.

"Mom...I grew out of my coat from last year," she says running to go get it after she finishes her plate. We watch her shove her arms through and it barely makes it to her forearms.

"We can find you one tomorrow," Kyleigh says as everyone laughs at how small the coat has gotten. I remember when Luke found that coat and she was swimming in it.

"Can I come?" Thomas asks.

"Not this time buddy. We have to keep our attention on Cora just to make sure she is safe. How about next time?" Luke asks looking at the boy across the table. He nods his head with a slight frown understanding that tomorrow is important for her. Blake ruffles his hair and gives him a thankful look since he didn't protest.

"You guys are growing up so fast," Luke says as he fake cries. Cora just looks at him before sitting in her spot making everyone laugh harder, "I blame you guys for her attitude," he says pointing at the end of the table. When we finish eating everyone helps clean up except for Ashton who is too busy keeping his favorite uncle ranking under wraps. The eight of us gather around the couches and plan out tomorrow as Cora practices braiding hair on Thomas. It's not super long but we have been slacking on his haircuts recently. Anytime we bring scissors close to him he runs away claiming he wants to look cool. I smile at everyone around the room and see Kyleigh doing the same. It's weird how much has changed in the past couple of years. Luke looks at the clock and stands up from the couch.

"Come on little girl it's time for bed. You already managed to stay up later than normal," He says making her frown.

"How come you guys get to stay up?" she asks. We all start fake yawning and getting up from the couches to make their night easier, "Can Thomas stay over?" she asks making him perk up at the thought.

"You need to get some rest or you will be too tired to go out tomorrow. Tomorrow you two can come here and have a sleepover. If that's okay with you guys?"" Kyleigh says. I look at Blake and we both agree. Cora nods her head and holds her hands out to Luke. He helps her stand up and the three of them walk up. There are small whispers for a second before Kyleigh is motioning for Ashton and me. We are famous for our amazing storytelling. I give Thomas a kiss on the top of the head and tell him I will be back to tuck him in. Blake raises an eyebrow at his lack of kiss making me run back down to give him one. I push his shoulder with a small laugh and he says see you soon. I walk upstairs and see the adults waiting in the hallway. Luke turns to me, "She shut the door and told us to wait as she changes,".

Kyleigh and I start laughing as the guys start whistling the Jeopardy waiting music. She swings the door open and we rush in. Luke and Kyleigh sit on the bed as Ashton and I stand in front of her bookshelf.

"What are we in the mood for today?" I ask as Ashton holds up one of the options. She shakes her head and I look at Ashton. He nods his head and announces that we will be doing a made-up story.

"This is the story about the prince and his old disgusting sister," he says making me protest. He starts the story without planning anything and we go back and forth.

"Shouldn't the old sister have a voice?" Luke says making Cora agree. I glare at the man and start doing a scratchy witch voice making the kid laugh. By the end of our performance, we are all laughing at how bad we are at improving. Cora is sad the story is over which means bedtime. I hit play on the radio and turn the volume down as the parents kiss the top of her head goodnight. I smile as Michael's voice plays from the CD. Ever since she was a kid this album would always relax her. I don't know if it was from hearing her father's voice but it works. Soon Calum's voice plays and we are shutting the door for her to get some sleep.

"Thanks for doing that," Kyleigh says as she gives us both a hug.

"I am determined to be her favorite," I declare giving Luke a quick hug.

"Just face it I am better," he says making me gasp. I go to fight him when the parents pull us apart laughing.

"Why is taking care of you two harder than Cora?" He asks making Kyleigh laugh.

"We will get out of your hair. Bright and early right?" He asks as we start walking to the stairs. We all nod our heads and go our separate ways as we lock up the house behind us. We end up sprinting to the house cause of how cold it's gotten since the sunset. I'm hunched over out of breath as we shut the door behind us making Ashton shake his head in disappointment. We say a quick goodnight as I walk into Thomas's room.

"Ready for super tuck?" I ask running over. He nods his head and starts laughing as I tuck the blanket all around his body making it hard to move. He starts fake choking pretending its too tight as I loosen it a little, "Goodnight little man," I whisper as I turn the big light off and turn on the small nightlight Reece made. I slowly shut the door and walk over to Blake and I's room. He's sitting on the bed strumming on Luke's guitar that he lent him, "When are you going to sing me something?" I complain. He puts the guitar in the corner of the room as he shakes his head. I sit up and rip my shirt off before standing off the bed. I am exhausted. Who knew

"Skipping the foreplay?" He asks making me laugh. I grab a shirt from the closet and he kisses my shoulder making my eyes shut as his hand caresses my waist.

"We have to get sleep for tomorrow," I whisper. He nods his head before turning me around and taking the shirt from my hand.

"Sleep is for the weak," he says making me smile.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

14K 157 23
the one where luke falls hopelessly in love with michael's little sister and will do anything to make sure he doesn't find out
42.7K 1.2K 35
SEQUEL TO BROKEN Every time life seems to be going well something has to interrupt the fun, and this time hell is speeding towards Calum and Maddie l...
10.8M 265K 49
In which Luke is in love with his best friend Victoria, who has a not-so-great boyfriend. Trying to navigate relationships, friendships and Luke's ba...
41.9K 545 42
"How about we go on tour with 5SOS?" A story about two friends who's summer takes an unexpected turn.. highest rankings: #3 in calumhood #4 in micha...