| Punishment | Jungkook ✔️

By a_purple_girl

[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone wh... More

Prologue
1. it's a she
2. Homeroom teacher
3. Little bastards
4. You are a meanie
5. Stupid tongue
6. Flushed Cheeks
7. So fuckin' heavy!
8. Double trouble
9. So obedient
10. Aren't you gonna punish me?
11. Trapped
12. Curious
13. Are you cold ?
14. Warm fingers
15. She's so good at it.
16. Personal sentence
17. Beautiful lips and pretty fingers
18. Shirtless?!
19. Low and seductive
20. Let's continue in my bedroom
21. Eat ramen with me
22. Wet and drenched
23. Something's definitely up!
24. Flirting
25. I need you !
26. Kiss Kiss, Fall In Love~
27. Janitor's Closet
28. Raspy groans
29. Shall we start?
30. Jealous boyfie
31. It's just a kiss
32. Rosy Cheeks
33. The battle within his heart
34. Can I get one more?
35. Mr Min is irresistible
36. Jimin, the traitor!
37. Netflix and Chill
38. Let's sleep together!
39. I know you want me too!
40. Call me noona!
41. A kiss?
42. I gave you my first...
43. Taetae to the rescue!
44. I like you!
45. You belong to me!
46. Lock the door first
48. Are you cold? 2.0
49. The best night
50. Touch me!
51. What's all this fuss?!
52. When are we making out again?
53. Fantasy and dreams
54. So in love
55. Jealousy
56. Water droplets
57. Big baby maker
58. The cool confession
59. Forehead kisses
60. The exam
61. Getting sick
62. Blessing or Curse
63. Floral prints
64. Got tricked into a kiss
65. The D-day
66. Special plans
67. Lucky who?
68. What's in the box?
69. breathless whispers ¹⁸*
70. When did that happen?
71. The double date
72. Forever
☆☆

47. Giving in

1.8K 95 29
By a_purple_girl

"So... should we continue?" he asked not so amused by his mother's behaviour. What the heck is he saying?

"But- your mom..." you asked stunned by both the mother and son.

"She wouldn't mind even when I date you Noona, she probably knows that I have feelings for you, after all I've talked about you so much to her." he whispered the last line in your ear. This made your spine tingle and your stomach flooded with butterflies.

"I refrain myself everytime not to do something to you when you look at me like that! Don't expect me to stay behind the boundary line if you're going to keep being kind towards me. Do you even know how much I want you, Noona?" he scoffed softly at the end with a strange smile on his face.

You gulped. "We've already talked about this, Kook!" your voice sounded hesitant. Oh, the smile that bloomed up on his lips after listening that!

"For how long will you keep pushing me away? Can you even hide it anymore?... it's evident in your eyes, even in your smile." he let out a breathy chuckle near your ear.

It was so overwhelming. Not even once in your life you wished to be close to someone but he breaks all your boundaries and makes you want to overcome all the fears. While he is constantly making you realise that you do have some sort of feelings for him, your heart still denies it somehow.

"What if I hurt you? By saying my feelings out loud? What if I can't be someone you deserve?" you said as his eyes took control over your heart making it irresistible not to look at him.

"I'm ready to get hurt if it's you. And I know I deserve you, noona! I just want you to be honest with yourself. Don't hold it in, just let them flow, your emotions are reckless, free them from the prison of the depth of your mind. While I'm willing to wait for you, I will not just sit back, I'll do anything to make you mine." he smiled so soft that his eyes were almost a beautiful crescent shape.

It was his sign to get closer as soon as he saw your lips stretch out in a small smile. His words sure left a deep impact on you this time. He made sure to put his hand warmly on yours as he leaned forward planting his lips on the little side of your cherry ones.

As if he already knew about it, your hand clutched the bedsheet, and he squeezed your hand tighter at the same time. Not getting pushed away was a yes for him to continue and he did.

His fingers were intertwined with yours as he slowly trailed his lips perfectly on top of yours. He was waiting to do this again for so long and you could feel it by how a sigh escaped his lips as it flew your worries away with it. For the first time, you didn't want to think about the consequences and just let your emotions flow.

He makes you feel whole. As if a piece of your own self is reunited back to you, and you let him take control over that piece of your heart today.

His head tilted brushing his hair on your cheek in the process. The giddy feeling inside you intensified at his touch. He turned off the laptop and now his both hands were securely trapping you in his embrace.

His lips moved very slow, he wanted to cherish everything he could and didn't want to rush it. Your heart got filled with warmth and you responded with the same warmth making him smile in the kiss.

He backed you off on the headrest of the bed. Your head hit the soft yet firm surface as a whimper left your mouth. His hands were now on your waist as he pulled you closer as much as he can. As the time passed, the intensity of his moves increased, showing that he was impatient.

Impatient to hold you close, impatient to let the fragrance of your lips dive deep into his soul! He softly bit on your lower lip and a small muffled moan was heard making your eyes wide. The movements of your lips came to a halt.

He pulled away and looked at you with his eyes half closed and his chest moved faster than ever. The sight was worth everything!

You were surprised that you were able to make such noise. He sensed the confused state of your mind and smiled. He again left a peck on your lips and let you relax as he moved away from your face.

"It's okay, Noona, relax!" he chuckled. Your ears felt like burning hot and you could feel the blood rushing at places you would never imagine. Your breathing was still heavy and the look he was giving you was driving you insane.

His eyes bored deep holes into your dark ones. His lips apart, for the air to flow freely. You saw him glancing at your swollen lips as he licked his own and cleared his throat, now sitting back properly.

"I.. I should get going. It's pretty late." you looked at your wrist watch and tried to get up from the bed.

"Already? Noona, stay with me please!" he whined in a small voice.

Oh god! How can he be hot and cute at the same time?

"But- I'm... uh- Tae is going to worry about me, if he doesn't see me home." you stared at him for a while. His face saddened.

"Or... maybe you can come see me at my place tomorrow? I mean, Tae is home so you guys can play games together." you tried to hide your reddening cheeks but it didn't help. He caught on your suggestive words and nodded, smiling.

He was staring at you without blinking and his eyes seemed to be stuck at yours. Now you see the reason why he didn't want you to go. Your legs were tied to the ground too as you didn't wanna leave yet. His eyes made you gulp, but you had to get going now.

"Uh, okay, now I'll get going. Make sure to revise the questions." you hurriedly got up from the bed but he held your hand.

"But, Noona, listen-" he was trying to say something but your flustered yet dumb ass didn't listen. You were too embarrassed.

"It's getting late, Kook! You can text me later on." you rushed towards the door and clicked it shut behind you, not caring if he was coming behind you or not. And yes, you heard a faded hiss from inside, he probably got hit by the door. Poor Kookie!

You should apologise but you hurried downstairs. You just wanted to leave from there but of course the fate didn't let you. His mom was still in livingroom. She saw you hurrying and stopped you.

"Ms Kim! Wait! You're leaving already?" now you had to stop your steps. Mrs jeon was coming towards you.

"Ah, Mrs jeon, my brother might be worried for me if I don't leave right now." you emphasised the last two words with a apologetic smile.

"Oh! I can understand! But, what is this on your face? I... think you should clean your face before you go." she said and looked closely before smiling as if she was teasing. Her words sounded playful too.

Before you could say anything, Jungkook was there.

"Noona! I told you wait a bit! Now come with me." he practically dragged you from there.

"Yaah! Jungkook, wait! You're embarrassing me even more than I already am!" he stopped before the washroom's door and pushed it open without answering you.

Without caring about your curiosity he just led you in front of the mirror and stood behind you.

"Oh- my god! How embarrassing!" you blinked a couple of times to register the shock.

"Now you see why I wanted you to stop! Your lip shade is smudged. You should thank the god that it wasn't much visible and also, it was just my mom who saw it." he chuckled and came forward, grabbing the tissues. He turned you around.

"What?! Your mom saw me! How is that not a problem?" you shuddered as he gently started wiping your lips, concentrating properly.

"I told you, Noona! My mom is the last person you should be scared of! She's pretty cool, she doesn't mind! Now don't worry too much!" he assured you making you sigh.

"If you say so!" you relaxed your mind.

"Done!" he smiled in contentment and you turned back to look at the mirror. You look presentable now.

He chuckled again before pecking your lips and sprinted out of the washroom. You shook your head but your lips were tugged up in a smile now.

"I'll see you tomorrow at your home, Noona!" he yelled and his mom chuckled at you both. You bid your goodbye to Mrs Jeon with a flustered smile.

Everything's normal for now! But we'll see how you react after you get this cleared in your mind that you willingly kissed your student today.

■□■□

Hola! lovely people! Thanks for giving my book so much love! Please keep supporting! Don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 9.6K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
909K 39.3K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
226K 4.1K 22
Yn who was a sugar baby 🌚 of ....... Jeon Jungkook , ....... who was her strict and cold professor from whom everyone fears due to her scary au...
66.3K 2K 38
"EVEN THE QUEEN HAS CONSEQUENCE FOR HER OWN RUIN" It's a story of y/n living with her husband (jk) who professor extremely soft but only for her hi...