Bandaids & Bullet holes -yoo...

By minhugzz

They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still ma... More

โ–ซ๏ธopening credits โ–ซ๏ธ
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 11
scene 12
scene 13
scene 14
scene 15
scene 16
scene 18
scene 19
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 26
scene 27
scene 28
scene 29
scene 30
scene 31
Q&A!!!
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 35
scene 36
scene 37
scene 38
scene 39
scene 40
scene 41
ending scene

scene 17

309 28 5
By minhugzz

Jimin POV

All my life I told myself I would never be like my father and I believed I wasn't like him we were two opposites. He was the devil incarnated he killed women and children he would destroy anyone and anybody who got in his way.

I pledge to myself that I wouldn't ever be like him knowing my worst nightmare would be becoming like him. That's what he wanted and I would never give him that satisfaction but now...

My worst nightmare changed and I'm living it because losing Yoongi is my worst nightmare...

I'm losing myself I can feel the darkness seeping into my heart again and without my light, it's consuming me entirely.

I'm hurting people again...even worse than last time hurting people who don't deserve it.

But I won't stop rolling heads and spilling blood until I find him until he is in my arms I won't stop and I don't care who gets in the way.

"You can scream and scream but nobody is going to hear you" I sighed pouring myself more whiskey.

I was in the red room of the warehouse this room hasn't been used in a while but right now it's about to be painted the color it's named after. I quickly downed the glass of the bitter liquid licking my lips and turned towards the pair chained to the wall.

"You're PYSCHO!!" He hissed but I just shrugged as Yunho and Mingi opened a tool bag of goodies.

I walked closer to the two chained to the walls husband and wife this time around but turns out the unconscious husband is Kinn's hairdresser and according to rumors recently met Kinn's new boyfriend.

"Now let's wake your hubby here so we can all have a nice chat" I hummed leaning against the door frame my head hurts it never stops so and I'm so tired and the sleepiness is making me crazy.

"W-We have kids!! You kidnap us from our home in the middle of the night!!" He tried to plead

"Please your kids will be fine. I'm not a total monster and I looked into you guys, your parents will probably take care of them" I spoke as Yunho waved something in front of the hairdresser's nose waking him up.

He gasped awake and looked around with wide eyes he was bleeding from his skull and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Welcome back Tay" I smiled at him, lighting up a cigarette and blowing the smoke into the air.

"Okay this is very simple, I ask a question and you answer if you don't then I'll start to cut things" I hummed walking closer to the pair on the wall.

"W-What do you want?" Tay asked and I let out a small chuckle.

"I'm hurt you don't know me but you aren't from around here so I forgive you" I spoke taking a picture out of my pocket and showing it to him it's a photo of Yoongi "Have you seen this man before? Because I heard he has been in your shop recently?" I asked him.

"I-I have never seen him before..." he whispered but I laughed wickedly letting out a sigh.

"Oh, Tay wrong answer," I said as I looked at Yunho "Break a finger of his lover maybe that will jog his memory?" I spoke and Yunho happily stepped up.

"No! Stop he doesn't know anything!" Tay yelled but Yunho took his partner's hand and easily crack his pinky finger.

The screams were loud and echoed in the room

"Another one boss?" Yunho asked now holding his pointer finger.

I shook my head and held up the picture again, grabbing Tay's chin to make him look at Yoongi's picture "Fucking look at him!! I heard that he was in your broke-ass salon so tell me" I hissed grabbing his neck and applying pressure to his throat.

He gasped for air pulling on the chains but it was no use "I'm losing my patience! So when I let you breathe tell me everything you know" I hissed

I let go of his throat and he coughed a bunch "I-I only saw him o-once" He spoke his voice horse I slapped him across the face.

"Keep going!" I snapped his husband was next to him crying so much "Yunho gag that whiny bitch" I huffed.

"Right away boss" Yunho piped up, he was a good kid I enjoyed his company recently him being the only one going along with whatever I want.

"K-Kinn bought h-him to m-my salon wanted m-me to bleach his h-hair and trim it" he sobbed it was god damn annoying "T-That's it" he spoke looking down at his feet.

"You know I have been in this business for a while now and I can't tell when someone is not telling me everything" I sighed taking a gun off the table. Taking off the safety and pointing it at his lover's chest "Clock is ticking Tay" I whispered

"Okay! Okay please don't hurt him anymore" he cried lettingting out a shaky breath "K-Kinn he smacked h-him around a bit because he was t-talking back I-I only saw him do it twice b-but...I heard him s-say that he would punish him when he got home and that's all I know I swear" he spoke and I felt something crack in me like a bomb went off in my chest.

"Release his chains Yunho then get Wonho for me," I said calmly but on the inside, I was boiling with rage.

I see Yunho quickly unlock his arm's chains until he fell limp to the ground and that's when I moved to kneel in front of him. I gripped his hair tightly to get him to look at me.

"So you're telling me you witness an innocent man who was kidnapped get beaten in front of you and did absolutely nothing to help him" I hissed digging my nails into his scalp "You heard his cries! You saw him in distress while your boss laid his dirty hands, my husband!!" I spat

"HE DIDN'T DESERVES THAT!!" I growled letting him go he just sobbed on the cold floor.

"I-I couldn't d-do anything...he would have gone after me next" he sobbed but I scoffed as Wonho and Yunho came back in. I turned around to them.

"Wonho I want you to beat the living shit out of him" I spoke "Not enough to kill him just until all he feels his pain and suffering" I whispered looking back at Tay on the ground "This is for Yoongi" I added

I walked over to Tay's husband who was still chained to the wall trying to yell over the gag in his mouth.

"I'll let you two piss ants go back to your kids because I'm a nice guy but I want you to go back to fucking Thailand and if you speak of word of this to anyone I'll kill you both in front of your kids," I said he nodded tears all over his face, I patted his wet cheek.

"Very good," I said and looked back over at Wonho "Beat the fuck out of him Wonho" I hissed

🖤🩸🔪

I got back to the office that was in the warehouse and I could still hear the screaming coming from the red room even after I closed my doors.

I pressed my back against the door and slide down holding my knees. I was clenching my fist so hard letting out heavy rapid breaths.

I felt a panic attack coming my way at the information I just heard about Yoongi. It made me so unbelievably angry and heartbroken knowing Kinn is abusing him and that he laying his nasty hands on him.

"I-I'm so sorry Sunshine, this is all my fault I'm so so sorry" I whispered to myself

I can't even imagine the pain he is going through the nightmare he is living every day...it shatters my heart into pieces but it also makes me want to rage and blow everybody's head off.

"Not much longer my love...I promise" I whispered to no one looking at my wedding band.

———————————————————————————

So I went to a stray concert on Thursday and it was....AMAZING!!!!! IM SO IN LOVE WITH FELIX HE IS SO PRETTY IN PERSON HIM AND HYUNJIN!!

Chan is so funny and sweet and I had VIP and soundcheck it was so fun!!!!❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

910K 40K 117
A rumor and a misunderstanding broke up PDHit Academy's cutest couple Yoonmin. Now, Jimin, a eomma of two twins, wants the only man he ever loved bac...
1.2K 25 5
The marriage of Park Jimin, a 28-year-old man, living in Southampton gets fixed with Min Yoongi, a 30-year-old Asian living in the same city. Despite...
47.5K 1.8K 24
Jimin finds who he lost years ago. His crush, lover, best friend, his favorite person ever. But, some things changed.. Yoongi isn't 'Yoongi' anymore...
117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...