We Are Venom

Por dekuxtogaforlife

as a comet flies by Earth, a small meteor shower then begin and a few of them entered Earth's atmosphere wher... Mais

We Are One
Let's Work Together
We Will Become Heroes
Our First Day
Let's Show Them What We Got
What Are You
We Are Venom
They Know
Brand New Challenge
The Sports Festival
Showing Our Strength
You're Next
My True Opponent
More Of Us
Let Me In
Our Name
Choosing A Agency
Let Our Search Begin
A True Nightmare
We Need Your Help
Sleeper
Welcome Aboard
The Announcement
Let's Get Stronger
Bring It On
We Will Save You
Take Me To Them
Don't Take Him Away
We'll Find Him
Searching
We Found You
Round Two
Let There Be Carnage
What Happened
Our Punishment
Meet Toxin
Welcome Back
The League Of Symbiotes
Deku And Venom VS Bakugou
Join Us
A True Monster Is Made
The Unknown Symbiote
Hello Venom
Be My Host
Where's Bakugou
We Are Your Enemy
The Truth Comes Out
Symbiote And Host
Let's Rock, Mania
Mania's Plan
All Might VS Anti-Venom
Fight On Momo Yaoyorozu
We Lost Scram
We Must Go
They're Already Gone
We Saved The Day
A Quick Bite
No One Kills You But Us
Venom And Carnage VS Anti-Venom
Are You Okay
Mania's Patrol
They're Here
Let Them Come
On A Short Time
Clash
Going To Help
Observing
Symbiote War
City On Fire
Give Me Your Strength
We're Not Going To Die
Burn
Our Evolution
Ripped Apart
The Final Fight
You May Call Us

My True Enemy

587 18 4
Por dekuxtogaforlife

As days went by in Deku and Venom's search for other symbiotes, there was no luck, they searched day and night around the city and even in the sewers, but there was still no sign of a single symbiote, not even one that has already taken a host, due to this they both knew they needed to expand their search even further, so Gran Torino suggested the three of them should head to the city of Hosu which is the nearest city, hearing that Deku knew that he'll most likely bump into Iida there, which opened the opportunity to check up on him, so he agreed to Gran Torino's suggestion of going to Hosu, and from that they went ahead and left the old building and began making their way over to the bullet train station to get there faster, once they arrived at the station, they got on to the train and immediately sat down in their seats, a short minute later the train began to move, during so Venom suddenly peeked his head out of Deku's right shoulder and looked at each end of the walkway in the train.

~Venom~

"Where are they?"

As Venom said that, Deku immediately head it and look at his shoulder and saw Venom's small head.

~Deku~

"Venom, is there something wrong?"

~Venom~

"Yes there is, I can't find them."

~Deku~

"Who, a symbiote?"

~Venom~

"No, the peanut people."

~Deku~

"Peanut people?"

~Venom~

"Yeah the people who serve you peanuts and some drinks, and also some other stuff as well."

~Deku~

"Oh I see, well I don't think they'll be enough time for them to pass by since we won't be on the train for too long."

~Venom~

"But I'm hungry!, We skipped lunch this afternoon!"

~Deku~

"Yeah I know, it's just that our search search for the other symbiotes is very important."

~Venom~

"You know what else is very important?, My hunger!, And you absolutely know the consequences if you don't feed me, right?"

~Deku~

"Yes I know, I promise I'll get you something to eat once we're off the train."

~Venom~

"You better or else your liver is on the menu tonight."

With that said, Venom went back into Deku's body, afterwards Deku looked over at Gran Torino who's looking out the window of the train the entire time.

~Deku~

"Umm Gran Torino, are we almost there?"

Saying that, Gran Torino looks away from the window, and looks at Deku.

~Gran Torino~

"Yeah in just a couple minutes will be there in no time."

~Deku~

"That's good to know."

As a few more minutes past, the train finally reached Hosu, but as the train was only a few more minutes away from the station, something suddenly broke through the side of the train, making everyone fall out of their seats, Deku and Gran Torino quickly pick themselves up and looked over at the giant hole that was made on the side of the train and saw an injured hero.

~Hero~

"Why you-"

The hero was then grabbed by a giant hand, which Deku and Gran Torino then saw a Nomu entering the train.

~Deku~

"It's a Nomu!"

~Gran Torino~

"Stay down kid!"

From saying that, Gran Torino then launched himself over to the Nomu which even kicked in the face and tackled out of the train and into a building, seeing this Deku ran over to the giant hole of the train to see where Gran Torino has gone, but while looking out that hole he saw fires in certain parts of the city.

~Venom~

"Izuku, I think it's time for us to do that hero stuff."

~Deku~

"Right."

With that said, Venom wrapped himself around Deku's green suit, making it all black and putting his eyes over the eye holes of the hood, now that his suit was Venomized, he jumped out of the hole of the train and landed on top of a building where he then began running straight to the fire, but while doing so he had no clue that he was being watched from a distance.

~Shigaraki~

"Hmm, it seems that our true enemy has finally arrived."

~Riot~

"Finally."

With that said, Shigaraki tossed over his binoculars to Kurogiri and jumped off of the water tanker he was standing on, afterwards Riot then begin to cover Shigaraki's entire body with himself until finally, rights true form was standing where Shigaraki once stud.

~Shigaraki~

"Now let's go kill yourself some weaklings."

~Riot~

"Yes, let's."

~Alleyway~

As the Nomu we're attacking the city, the hero killer was in the middle of killing his next victim, but before he could end the hero's life, Iida then appeared and attacked him with a kick with which he blocked but was pushed back by the force behind it, after blocking the kick he lowered his arms and looked over at Iida.

~Stain~

"Who are you?"

~Iida~

I am Tenya Iida!, The younger brother of Tensei Iid also known as Ingenium!, And I'm here to avenge my brother for what you did to him!"

~Stain~

"Fine, if that's what you really want then come at me."

With that said, Iida blasted his engines on his leg and went straight towards Stain, as Iida got close he jumped and pulled back his right leg, where he was about to hit Stain with a side-kick, but as soon as he launched his kick straight at Stain, he immediately dodged it by ducking down, but while he was ducked down he reached his left hand behind him and and grab the handle of a smaller knife, where he then unsheathed and used to cut the left side of Iida's stomach, from being cut he hits the ground hard in his landing, but he manages to pick himself up enough to be on his knees, but before you can even try to stand back up, he suddenly felt his entire body be paralyzed.

~Stain~

"Having trouble standing up?"

As Stain said that, he then made his way over to Iida and stood right in front of him as even pointed his jagged katana right in front of his face.

~Stain~

"It wasn't smart of you to try to take me on on your own."

~Iida~

"I had to take you on my own, because if I couldn't then I wouldn't be able to avenge my brother."

~Stain~

"(Sigh) you are truly a complete fool, and I won't spare you like how I spared your brother."

With that said, Stain raised his katana above his head and was about to strike Iida down, until suddenly he quickly sensed a presence coming from above and immediately jumped back, doing so something land in front of Iida, once Stain landed back on the ground he looked over at the cloud of dust which began to blow away and saw Deku standing right in front of Iida.

~Stain~

"Now who are you?"

Deku looks over at Stain with a menacing glare and clutches his fist tightly.

~Deku~

"I'm Deku, and I'm here to protect my friend."

As Stain looked at Deku, he could tell that he was a true hero, which made him smile widely.

~Venom~

"Hey Izuku, when we beat him, could I eat him?"

~Deku~

"We'll have to see about that Venom."

~Iida~

"M-Midoriya what are you doing here?"

Hearing that, Deku doesn't turn around to face Iida, instead he keeps his eyes on Stain.

~Deku~

"Well it's obvious of course, I came here to help you."

~Iida~

"But this is my fight, I should be the one facing Stain alone."

~Deku~

"Iida you have to learn that you can't do everything on your own, I learned that a long time ago."

Hearing those words, Iida finally realized that he shouldn't have came here alone.

~Satin~

"Look here kid, you are truly the only hero here at this moment, so I'm going to tell you that I don't plan on killing you, but I expect you to give it all in this fight."

~Deku~

"Don't worry, we will."

Saying that, Stain was puzzled on why he said we, but before you can figure that out, he saw Deku begin rushing straight towards him, so he also began rushing straight towards him as well, as they clash with one another, Stain attempted to stab Deku in the stomach with his katana, but Deku easily dodged it by moving out it's way, doing so he then made his left fingers into claws where he attempted to slash at Stain's face, but he managed to dodge it by just a hair, dodging it he then saw an opening and raised his katana up once more and strike downwards towards Deku, seeing it coming straight down, Deku no he couldn't dodge it in time so he raised his right arm and shielded himself as the katana then striked his forearm, thing that he finally striked Deku with his katana, he attempted to pull it out but but for some reason it wasn't budging from his forearm, so you looked at the blade of his katana and saw some sort of black goo wrapping around the blade.

~Stain~

"What the..."

Stain immediately looked back at Deku and didn't see an expression of pain on his face, instead he saw him smirk as he then raised his left arm once more and strike that the blade of a katana snapping it in two, thing that is katana has been snapped, he gripped his the handle of his knife and slashed at Deku's left cheek giving him a small cut, after doing so he let go of the handle of his katana and jumped back before Deku could attack him back.

~Venom~

"Damn it, he managed to get a hit on us."

~Deku~

"It's just a small cup, nothing to worry about."

~Venom~

"Right, then let's finish him before-

Venom suddenly cut himself off, noticing that Stain is raising the knife that cut Deku up to his mouth, seeing this he spots some blood on the blade which immediately alarms him.

~Venom~

"Izuku!, Don't let him lick your blood off that blade!"

Hearing the tone of his voice, Izuku did not waste any time and begin rushing over to Stain, but as he extended his arm out he saw, Stain's reaching the blood, the right when he was about to lick up the blood from the blade, something big landed on top of him, which also pushed Deku but he manages to land back on his feet, product as he looked over at the cloud of dust where Stain was, he then saw a giant figure in the dust.

~Venom~

"Izuku, this isn't good."

~Izuku~

"Why?, Did Stain ingest my blood?"

~Venom~

"No, something far more worse has arrived."

As the dust finally blew away, it revealed Riot, standing on top of Stain who is crushed and killed due to the landing.

~Riot~

"Finally, we meet again Venom."

With Riot saying his name, Venom begin begin to come out and cover Deku's entire body, revealing himself to Riot.

~Venom~

"I was hoping that you burned up during the fall to Earth."

~Riot~

"Well it seems that you were wrong, and I see that you got yourself a host that is equally as weak as you."

~Deku~

"Venom who is this symbia?"

~Venom~

"It's Riot and he's one of the strongest symbiotes."

~Deku~

"Do you think we can take him?"

~Venom~

"Maybe, he's got tricks that electric stuff not even I do."

~Deku~

"Well then let's try to beat him."

~Venom~

"Right."

As Venom and Riot stood there looking at one another, they then charged each other, but as Venom was getting close, Riot quickly made his right arm into a ball and chain would you then use to hit Venom, slamming him against a brick wall and into a building, after doing so he turned his arm back to normal, and begin walking towards the hole in the wall, but as soon as he got close to tentacles suddenly came out from the hall and wrapped around Riot's neck pulling him inside the building, after being pulled inside he sees that he is inside a grocery store, but he doesn't see Venom around, so he quickly picks himself up so we can go searching for Venom, but before you could take a single step, Venom suddenly drop down on him, making him fall back to the ground again, while on top of him, Venom grab the back of his head and began slamming his face into the tiled floor over and over again, until eventually Riot grabbed Venom's wrist and flipped him off of his back and to the ground, doing so right could we picked himself, now back on his own two feet he raised his right leg over Venom's head and lost it downwards, but right when he was about to step on his head, Venom quickly rolled out of the direction of his foot, doing so he quickly kicked himself back onto his feet and and faced over to Riot.

~Riot~

"Well it looks like you've gotten better, but you still need to improvement!"

Riot then turned both of his arms into scythe blades which he then used to attempt to attack Venom, but he was quick to act and jumped into the air as Riot slide through the shelves of the convenience store, after dodging his attack, landed back onto the ground and started charging Riot, as soon as Venom got close he wrapped his arms around Riot's body and began pushing him back, but while he was pushing him back, Riot grabbed hold of his shoulders and stopped him from going any further, afterwards he then pushed them off and charged towards him this time, and as Riot got close he then wrapped his arms around Venom's body and lifted him off of his feet, doing so he kept running and breaking through the shells of the aisles, until finally they broke through the glass doors, and Riot through Venom to a car, as Venom was on the ground he began to pick himself up, but before you can pick himself up any further he was then grabbed by the neck and lifted off of his feet again by Riot.

~Riot~

"Venom, still a pathetic weakling!"

~Venom~

"Screw you!, I'll defeat you and eat you!"

~Riot~

"Sorry Venom, but I won't be the one being eaten today."

Riot then open his jaws widely and began getting closer to Venom's head, but as he was just inches away of biting Venom's head, flames suddenly hit the right side of Riot's head, which makes him drop Venom has he then began to step back as streaks of pain begin coming off of him, as that was happening Venom went back into Deku's body, and from him doing so, Deku looks over towards his left and sees Todoroki who was the one to shoot that fire out of his, but after looking at him he then looked back at riot who extinguish the remaining flames on his face, and as Riot begin to lower his hand from his face, Deku finally saw half of the host's face of riot.

~Deku~

"Shigaraki."

As Shigaraki and Riot looked at Deku, they were then blasted with a large amount of flames.

~Riot~

"Any more of this then we'll both be dead!"

~Shigaraki~

"Right, let's get the hell out of here now!

With that said right then leaped into the air and landed on top of a building where he then began retreating away, once he was now long Todoroki ran over to Deku.

~Todoroki~

"Midoriya are you all right?"

~Deku~

"Yeah I'm fine, you should go check up on Iida though, he's the one that's injured, if you go through the hole in the wall through that grocery store then you'll."

~Todoroki~

"All right how to do that."

Todoroki then does as Deku says and runs into the grocery store, once he was gone, Venom's head came out from Deku's shoulder.

~Venom~

"We really just got our ass handed to us."

~Deku~

"Yeah we definitely did, but we're still alive."

~Venom~

"But next time when we face him again, I don't think we'll be so lucky."

~Deku~

"I definitely agree with that."

~To be continued~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.6K 244 23
What if Izuku was a Todoroki? What if Inko and Hisashi Midoriya never existed? What if Izuku and Shoto were twins? What if Izuku also was abused by E...
4.1K 171 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
1.8K 68 10
After his disastrous U. A. High School Entrance Exam leaves him forced to walk with a cane for the rest of his life as well as a newfound hatred for...
57K 1.3K 19
no quirks au it's not a omega verse hi my name is izuku midoriya and I belong in a world where there is people that are half animal half human which...