The Wanderer

By Bloodline_Xox236

Asteria, a young, 16 year old girl who woke up with no memories of herself. She has a hard time remembering s... More

Asteria
Treehouse
Trust Too Easily
Can Of Peanuts
Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
King Of Snakes
Mechanical Heart
Electric Love
Harmonize
The Royal Blacksmiths
New Roomate
The Power Within
All Or Nothing
The Great Devourer
Giant Snake Problem
Fall Of The Great Devourer
Starting From The Bottom
What You Have Is What You Need
Dareth
There Be Pirates
Pirates Versus Ninja
The Cake Is A Lie
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place
Wrong Time
Unresolved Wounds
Stone Army Uprising
Voyage To Sea
Lighthouse In The Storm
Preparation
Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Countdown
Dawn Of A New Era
Resurgence
Silent Fist
Off The Grid
Broken Bonds
Golden Curse
Digitalize
Sibling Bond
Among The Stars
The Two Losses
The Unknown Element
Off The Island
One Can Remain
Stuck In The Present
The Visit
Where Paths Collide
Follow The Wind
Stiix
The Temple
Onto Cloud Kingdom!
Morro
Kidnapped
Curse World
Fame? Or Frame?
Public Enemy
Return Of Sky Pirates
The Island
Escape
A Last Resort
The Wish
Cyrus Borg
Zane
Ed & Edna
The Attack
The Sewers
The Swamp
Gone
The Palace
Serpentine Child
Samurai X
Found
The Quiet One
Resurrection
Garmadon
Oni And Dragons
Lost
Dragon
Power
Heavy Metal
Chased
Captured
FirstBorne
Home
The Black Cloud
Oni
The Proposal
Lazying Around
The New Enemy
Serpentine History
Sacrifice
Farewell, For Now
Never Realm
Fire-Maker
Traveller's Tree
The Land Bounty
Returning
Prime Empire
New Friend
I Am Okino!
Dance-Off
Speedway
Final Keytana
Unagami
Shintaro
Princess Vania
Failed Rescue
Story Of The Two Blades
Fight For Love
Grief Bringer
The Dragonoid Form
Father's Day
Twitchy Tim
Island Of The Keepers
The Gift
Uncontrollable Water
The Signal
Under The Sea
Recharging The Battery
The Merlopians
Benthomaar's Story
The Storm Amulet
Ninjago City
The Goodbyes
Home
Saving Nya
Freeing The Ninja
The Oni Form
Harbor
The End Of The Overlord
Reunited
Land Of The Three Mountains
Crossroads Carnival
Kai And Nya
Cloud Kingdom
Imperium
Dragon Power
The Temple
ArraKore
Golem
Hoarder
The Empress
Only The Beginning
Chronosteel
The Mechanic, Again
The Cook-Off
Nightmares
Battle At Cloud Kingdom
Visions

The Encounter

202 3 0
By Bloodline_Xox236

"Okay, you ready Morro?"

I stood in my house with Morro, holding my spell book. He nods, "Yes." He replied. I held my hand out, looking at my book and started to chant the exact words, blue aura surrounding my hand.

I looked up after finishing and lowered my hand, my eyes widening at the sight of Morro. "Well, did it work?"

I gestured to the wall mirror and he looked. He gasped, "Yes! I'm back!"

I finally figured out a way to turn Morro back into a human. After the Day of the Departed, I found the spell and wanted to work on it for Morro.

He embraced me tightly, "Asteria, thank you!" He exclaimed and I hugged back. "No problem, Morro."

My phone went off and I looked, seeing Lloyd had texted me about cleaning up the museum. "Ah, I forgot about that...I need to go. Be safe, Morro." I departed.

"I will. Thank you, Asteria."

~~~

"Nope, pretending this is the actual Samukai doesn't make cleaning up the museum anymore interesting. This is so lame! We're Ninja, not janitors!" Jay exclaimed as we all were helping Dr. Saunders with cleaning the museum.

"Come on Jay. We're all kind of responsible for the damage to the museum. After all, if we hadn't had that massive battle after the Day of the Departed this place would still be in one piece" Lloyd explained as I organized shelves and Lloyd left the storage room.

"Yeah and who's fault is that, Cole?" Jay shot a glare at Cole. I turned to my brother "Okay, stop blaming the poor guy. He already apologized many times brother."

The earth ninja sighed as he grabbed the handles of the wheelbarrow but his new hands activated making him drop the wheelbarrow.

"Eh, speaking of which...You're still not used to having your old, non-ghost hands back?" Jay inquired as he picked up a box.

"Uh, working on it" Cole said and I walked over to him helping pick up the stuff.

"How about you Asteria? How's the horns and tail feel?" He questioned. "Hm...Well they sure are new and I have to get used to them but overall, they feel great" I said and smiled as I walked out the room with Cole pushing the wheelbarrow.

"You ever thought of joining back on the team?" He asked. I frown at that, "I...I dunno." I shrugged.

I heard Nya grunt and glanced over "This is exhausting..." She sighed and leaned on the box she carried. "If I could go back in time I'd tell Dr. Saunders we were too busy to help" she said and I made a light chuckle.

Zane spoke "Nya, you may recall that the rest of us one time-traveled. It can have devastating effects and should not be used lightly. Certainly not to get out of labor."

"It's just an expression Zane" Nya said and walked to Kai. I set the box I carried down and stretched slightly.

"Guys! Look what I found!" Cole called and all of us walked over to Cole who stood in front of a huge painting. Jay approached closer to the painting "Uh, isn't that Garmadon?"

"It is" I said and turned to Lloyd who was walking over "Lloyd that's your dad." I called to him as he approached.

"And there's Master Wu" Kai said and Nya raised an eyebrow "He looks so...Young."

Lloyd smiled "Look at them, my father and my uncle, Ninjago's two greatest Elemental Masters. I wonder if I'll ever live up to their legacy" I put a hand on his shoulder and smiled "You will."

"Does anyone recognize this battle?" Cole questioned and I looked up at the painting, I didn't recognize it...

"Pixal, analyze" Zane said as he approached closer to the painting.

I heard Pixal speak "Facial contour mapping indicates this scene takes place 40 years ago during the Serpentine Wars."

"During the Serpentine Wars? But Ninjago was at peace" Cole said and I noticed a woman in the painting. "Pixal, who's that?" I walked to the painting, pointing to the woman.

Zane scanned the woman in the painting and Pixal spoke, "I do not have any data on her."

I looked at the woman in the painting once more. Iris poked her head out of my jacket and stared at the painting.

"Refreshing time! Hot, sweaty work deserves a cool drink!" I heard Dr. Saunders call and we all turned to him.

"Ah, thanks Dr. Saunders" Kai said and we all took a cup.

"Enjoy the pickled beet tea!" Dr. Saunders said and everyone except Jay spit out their drink. I chuckled softly as I drank my tea.

"What's this painting?" Lloyd asked Dr. Saunders "Oh, this? Nothing. Minor skirmish, no historical significance. That is why I don't hang it in the main gallery" he said.    

"Uh, it looks pretty significant to me. This thing is huge!" Jay said, Dr. Saunders spoke "Yes, a huge myth. The Folklores" he said. "Even if it is a myth, who are these men Masters Wu and Garmadon supposed to be fighting? I have no data on them" Zane asked "There is a legend...twin brothers called the Hands of Time" Dr. Saunders said.

"Hand of Time?" I asked. "They could allegedly manipulate time itself. Speed it up, slow it down, all sorts of things" Dr. Saunders said "Who is this?" Nya asked as she pointed to one of the twins. "Oh, this handsome looking fellow? Legend says his name is Krux" Dr. Saunders explained.

"And the nasty looking guy?" Lloyd asked. "In the stories, he's called Acronix" Dr. Saunders said, I was quiet thinking while I drank my tea.

~~~

It was late and we all were leaving the museum, "Alright, quit time!" Jay said.

A sudden blink of time went by and we were in the bounty, in the control room. My eyes widened as I stumbled slightly "Uh- what are we doing back at the Bounty? Weren't we just outside...?" Cole asked.

"Did...time just skip a beat?" Kai asked as he blinked, Zane looked "I detect a energy source but...I have no idea where it is." He said as he went to the big screen and started to try to find it with Nya.   

~~~

The screen blinked and it showed the energy came from the old monastery. "Woah, the old monastery? Who would even be there?" Cole asked "I have no idea, but it says the energy is coming from there" Zane said. "Wait- Wu told me he was going to the monastery, saying about finishing an old battle.." Lloyd said "Ugh, come on...Why waste our time going there?" Jay asked and we all looked at him.

"What? Aren't you guys tired?" Jay asked, I sighed "Well, you may be tired but...we have to check this out" I said.

Jay was quiet "Ugh...fine. Get us to the monastery!" He said as Zane and Nya started to press the buttons to activate the rocket boosters and we took off.   

I quickly walked off out of the control room as I came to the deck and I went to the door, opening it and walking inside. I came to my room and opened it, seeing Scout and Indie were laying down, I softly whistled and their ears perked up.

They looked at me "Come on you two" I said and walked off the three of them following.

The bounty stopped as I walked outside, the others at the deck as they were at the railing. I went to them and saw someone down at the monastery "Uh...who is that?" I asked.

"No idea...but, I don't see Wu" Cole said, I looked at Zane, hearing some noises come from his system. "....Acronix." He said and I stared in shock "Wait, what? Acronix? I thought Dr. Saunders said it was a myth!" Cole said.   

"Well, either way..." I said as my tail thumped against the floor and I walked to the other side of everyone else. "Wait Asteria-" Lloyd said but I flew down, landing softly on the ground and I glanced at Acronix as my wings closed.  "Hm...you aren't a pirate" Acronix said "Uh, yeah, I'm looking for someone" I confessed.

"Really?" Acronix asked, I nod "Yes. He's about this tall-" I said as my tail moved up to where Wu's height would've been. "Long, white beard, and carries a staff with him?" I finished my sentence as my tail softly landed on the ground again.    

"Hm...no, I haven't. But, what are you? I never seen something like you before." Acronix asked and I glared, I ignored the question and spoke "Well, from the looks of the destruction around..I believe you have seen him." I told Acronix and my wings opened as they flapped a bit. The bounty came down and everyone got out, landing on the ground and coming to us.

"Huh...Ninja?" Acronix asked and smirked "Ninja-go!!" Everyone exclaimed and used their spinjitzu, I didn't though, I could tell what Acronix was up to. Time went by for a quick seconds and everyone fell, I turned over to Acronix. "Oh, it seems you understand this, don't you? How clever." Acronix said and I made a low snarl.

"Well, whatever...I'll just take care of you." He said "Asteria!" The others yelled as they were trying to get up.   

I turned my body around and my tail slammed into Acronix as he was sent back and crashed into a pile of wood.

He growled and ran at me as he went to hit me using the Time Blade. I dodge and grabbed his arm holding it up. "Guys, now!" I shouted and the others used their elements. The time blade started to glow as everyone used their elements.

"Asteria get away from it!" Nya shouted and I quickly flew over to her and everyone else as a blast of energy went off and Acronix disappeared.

I looked around "We need to find Wu. He's here somewhere" I said.    

"Agreed. Everyone, spread out!" Lloyd said and we all went separate ways, looking for Wu. "Asteria!" I heard Scout bark and looked "Huh? What is it? Did you find something?" I asked. He ran off "Guys, this way!" I said as I followed Scout, everyone else followed me.

We came to the cliff from below and I saw Wu hanging from a broken branch at the side of the cliff. "Wu!" I called and ran towards him, the branch broke as Wu fell but I caught him by my tail.   

I deeply sighed and my tail brought him up, setting him on the ground. My tail unwrapped from Wu, Scout looked up at Wu and made a happy bark. "Yes, thank you Scout." Wu said as he pet Scout "Master Wu, are you ok? Also, why was Acronix here?" Jay asked Wu, I glanced over at my Sensei.

"I..I have much to tell all of you. In so little time.." he said, I stared, curious about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 47 14
The ninja have finally defeated the lava-snake empress, Aspeera! With Kai's Powers back and Ninjago City tidied up once again, the ninja are back to...
240 1 11
a Ninjago fanfiction Three girls are pulled into the world of Ninjago! But something is wrong! Will these three friends be able to help? Or will they...
2.5K 43 15
Y/N, a 16 year old girl, adopted by master wu after her mother was killed by her evil step father. She is a helper to the ninja and is the master of...
813 23 10
Alice, a fourteen year old girl, who is trying to live a normal life as she can, had a little encounter with Ninjago City's most disliked teenager bu...