| Punishment | Jungkook ✔️

By a_purple_girl

[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone wh... More

Prologue
1. it's a she
2. Homeroom teacher
3. Little bastards
4. You are a meanie
5. Stupid tongue
6. Flushed Cheeks
7. So fuckin' heavy!
8. Double trouble
9. So obedient
10. Aren't you gonna punish me?
11. Trapped
12. Curious
13. Are you cold ?
14. Warm fingers
15. She's so good at it.
16. Personal sentence
17. Beautiful lips and pretty fingers
18. Shirtless?!
19. Low and seductive
20. Let's continue in my bedroom
21. Eat ramen with me
22. Wet and drenched
23. Something's definitely up!
24. Flirting
25. I need you !
26. Kiss Kiss, Fall In Love~
27. Janitor's Closet
28. Raspy groans
29. Shall we start?
30. Jealous boyfie
31. It's just a kiss
32. Rosy Cheeks
33. The battle within his heart
34. Can I get one more?
35. Mr Min is irresistible
36. Jimin, the traitor!
37. Netflix and Chill
38. Let's sleep together!
39. I know you want me too!
40. Call me noona!
41. A kiss?
42. I gave you my first...
43. Taetae to the rescue!
45. You belong to me!
46. Lock the door first
47. Giving in
48. Are you cold? 2.0
49. The best night
50. Touch me!
51. What's all this fuss?!
52. When are we making out again?
53. Fantasy and dreams
54. So in love
55. Jealousy
56. Water droplets
57. Big baby maker
58. The cool confession
59. Forehead kisses
60. The exam
61. Getting sick
62. Blessing or Curse
63. Floral prints
64. Got tricked into a kiss
65. The D-day
66. Special plans
67. Lucky who?
68. What's in the box?
69. breathless whispers ¹⁸*
70. When did that happen?
71. The double date
72. Forever
☆☆

44. I like you!

1.9K 97 42
By a_purple_girl

"W-what are you doing here, Koo- I mean Jungkook?" you stuttered those words out as soon as you got downstairs.

There sat Jngkook in all his glory, waving at you with a flirty smile on his face. Taehyung also didn't hide his smirk when you stuttered.

"You can call me Kook or Koo too, Noona!" he sang and giggled looking at your now somewhat pink cheeks.

"This is your surprise!! Nice, isn't it?" Taehyung suddenly popped in and looked at you with sparkly eyes.

"This... was your surprise? Argh!!! why?" you whined and stomped towards him to hit him but he dodged it pretty quickly.

"Didn't you say that you missed him?" he smirked more and laughed as you looked away in embarrassment.

"Oh, hyung! I haven't had my breakfast yet, let's eat," Jungkook said and stood up to go in the kitchen.

Your dad also came down and greeted Jungkook with a wide smile. Of course, tae must have told him that Jungkook is coming over!

You closed your eyes and took deep breaths before joining them on the dining table.

"Tell me, young lady, how is school going?" he asked and took a bite of his toast.

"Uh, It's good dad!" you said and kept eating with your head down.

"Of course it's good now that she won't miss Jungkook anymore! Right, Kookie?" Taehyung snickered and Jungkook also joined him.

Your dad's ears perked up at the new information. It was interesting!

"Oh! Am I hearing it right? I have to thank you Jungkook for making the days more fun for my daughter at the school." your dad laughed and Jungkook smiled shyly at your father's words.

"Dad, it's nothing like that- Oh, we need to get going now!" You said and looked at your wrist watch, averting everyone's attention from the awkward talk.

"Oh yes! Let's go, Ms Kim! I'm gonna give you a ride today!" Jungkook beamed happily making you sigh. Now, you have to go with him too!

Your father smiled and bid you a goodbye as you both stepped out of the house.

Jungkook happily skipped to the car and sat down. You got seated just after that and fastened your seat-belt.

Now that you think about it, Jungkook has really changed himself over all these months. He is not like his old usual cocky self anymore. He smiles and laughs more, talks more sweetly that you almost forgot he used to be a troublemaker.

"Noona! I missed you so much too!" Well, that came out of nowhere. It was enough to make you look at him with wide eyes as he chuckled.

"Don't look at me like that! Didn't you text me that you miss me?" he said with a wide bunny smile and made you feel funny in the stomach.

"That's- whatever!" you said with panic and looked away from him.

"It's nothing to get embarrassed about, Noona! I liked it- that... you missed me. It made me happy." he smiled genuinely and glanced at you with sparkly eyes.

"Okay, okay, now focus on the road." you said hiding your smile that crept up because of him.

"Bye, Ms Kim! I'll drop you home in the evening, too!" he winked at you and walked away without listening to you.

"Yaah! Aish, this boy is never gonna listen to me." you shook your head and also made your way in the school building.

You went to the staff-room and started your work for the day.

The day went by pretty quickly without Jungkook bothering you anymore for the whole day.

Everytime he has been quite, something has definitely happened. You wondered what is it this time!

"Y/N, are you going straight to your home? If you're free then we can grab some coffee. It's been a while since we hungout." Chaeyoung said as she packed her things and got ready to head out.

"Oh, I'm free today but..." you smiled nervously at the thought of Jungkook. He told you that he is going to drop you home. He must be out there, still waiting for you. What should you do now?

"But? What happened?" she asked and you both started walking out.

"Uh, actually someone is there to drop me home today, so I'm afraid I can't come today." you apologetically explained her making sure to leave out some important details.

"Oh! Okay, we'll go tomorrow then!" she smiled and you nodded.

"Um, Rosie you should get going. I'll probably have to make a quick call." you tried making an excuse to not let her know that the person who is gonna give you a lift is Jungkook.

"Ah, it's totally okay! I can wait for you. I don't wanna leave you alone here." That's her smile again! Her smile can make you weak and you wouldn't even know.

"You really don't need to! I'll be fine, I might take some time!" your attempts didn't faze her.

As you both were bickering, you heard some footsteps coming your way.

"Ms Kim! Aren't you coming? I was waiting for you in the car. Come on!" Jungkook yelled from the other end of the hallway and came running towards you both making your eyes widened.

Here, you were trying everything so you could get away from chaeyoung without being suspicious and Jungkook just out of nowhere, ruined everything.

"Oh! Jungkook?" Chaeyoung exclaimed as she looked at him and then slowly at you with a smile.

"Hello, Ms Park! Can I take Ms Kim with me if you both are not busy?" he said with a charming smile which you were sure chaeyoung can never resist.

"Wow! I don't get what is going on, but, yes sure! You can take her! All yours!" she said and smiled suggestively at you.

Your tongue was tied and you couldn't bring yourself to speak anything.

"Um, I'll get back to you later, Rosie!" you waved at her awkwardly and she nodded, now going away from you.

"Yaah! You didn't have to say that in front of Chaeyoung, Jungkook!" you almost whined and he stared at you in confusion over what did he do wrong.

"Do you... not like it if I talk to you in front of others?" he made a cute innocent face that made your heart ache.

"What? No that's not what I mean! I just don't want anyone to misunderstand." you said in a panicked voice and he nodded hesitantly after a while.

"Okay okay! So shall we go now?" he gestured and you nodded.

"But, Jungkook, this isn't the way to my home." you glanced at his side profile as he turned the car in a different direction.

"It's okay if you go home late for just today, noona! And besides, I already got the permission from Taetae hyung." he proudly stated.

"What? Are you planning something again?" you questioned and straightened your back, alerted.

"I'm not- well, maybe I am, but it's nothing to worry about this time. You'll love it, noona! Trust me this once, please?" he glanced at you with an excited smile and hope in his eyes.

"Um, okay. I trust you!" you said and slumped down on the seat with a sigh.

He just chuckled in excitement. He was smiling ear to ear but his fingers didn't stop tapping on the steering wheel. Was he nervous about something?

Soon, he stopped the car and told you to get off.

You got out and he too. With fast steps, he came towards you and smiled big.

"Let's go! I have something to show you." he said and took your wrist in his hand as he practically dragged you from there.

It was a beautiful beach with not so many people around. It was really peaceful.

"Have you been here before, Noona?" he asked as he looked back at you while walking.

"Um, it's been ages since I came here." you said and looked around reminiscing the old days. Being a teacher is actually a tough work. It takes up all your time.

"Then I did a good thing bringing you here!" he giggled.

Once you were on the sandy land, he left your wrist and stood in front of you.

His eyes were sparkling as he smiled ever so gently. His hair swayed by the chilly air and shone by the sunlight making the sight in front of you ethereal. You gulped down the saliva and tried to take in the sight as much as you can.

The way his lips form a pretty smile making him look like a sweet little bunny. You could look at him all day and wouldn't get tired.

"Noona! Do you like it here?" he spoke with blushing cheeks. His face was shining due to the setting sunlight but you could easily see him getting all flustered.

"Yes, I do! It's really beautiful... you're beautiful." you were sure he was smiling just now. His smile fell and the heat on his cheeks increased but his lips soon tugged upwards again in a shy smile.

You neither realised nor recognised the words coming out of your mouth. All you could see was his beautiful face.

"You see... I've never been this flustered and troubled in front of anyone, Noona!" he admitted truthfully. You still stared at him and made his heart flutter more and more as the moments passed by.

"Don't stare at me too much, Noona! You there?" he literally waved his hand in front of your face, that's when you came back in your senses.

"I brought you here to watch the sunset together! You'll love it." he said as his voice again hinted a little nervousness but you decided to ignore that and finally looked away from him.

"The sun is really pretty today." you exclaimed.

"I know right? That's why I wanted you to see it. And..." he trailed off at the end making you curious.

"And what else? You want to say something?" you asked in anticipation.

"I respect you so much, Noona! You've really changed me in these months. I'm not the same old me anymore and I'm not complaining. You have invaded my thoughts and mind, even my heart doesn't listen to me anymore." he held your hands in his bigger ones. His touch always makes all the tingly sensations come alive.

"What I'm trying to say is, I really like you! Not just as your student. It's way more than that." he finally said those words which were roaming in his head for quite a few days.

You felt as if your entire being was being pulled by an invisible force, your heart raced and your hands were on the verge of shaking. Your breathing was not normal at this point.

"Please say something, Noona!" he squeezed your hands and he couldn't stand still on his place.

He was really nervous. He has been nervous all this time!

■□■□

Confession time! Yeaahh!!!

Today I present you THE daddy jungkook!

But, he is still a baby... so,, baby daddy? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921K 60.9K 50
Jungkook slammed his fists forward into the cushion Taehyung was holding out for him, the older male tutted. "How was school darling? Did you have fu...
46.3K 2.2K 52
Kim Taehyung is a new professor with a bit of a hidden past. Will the rowdy senior Jeon Jungkook break him during his first year of teaching, or wil...
724K 33.6K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
206K 8K 87
Jeon Jungkook is a rich brat feared by everyone - even his teachers. But what happens one day - when the geeky boy - Kim Taehyung makes him apologize...