Bandaids & Bullet holes -yoo...

By minhugzz

They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still ma... More

▫️opening credits ▫️
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 11
scene 12
scene 13
scene 15
scene 16
scene 17
scene 18
scene 19
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 26
scene 27
scene 28
scene 29
scene 30
scene 31
Q&A!!!
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 35
scene 36
scene 37
scene 38
scene 39
scene 40
scene 41
ending scene

scene 14

331 35 6
By minhugzz

Yoongi POV   (Attempted Rape/Non-Con)

I was sitting by the window again it was raining today but it was a sun shower. I watched the raindrops drip onto the leaves and window glass I see birds in the birdbath in the distance. As I raced the raindrops from the top of the window to the bottom it was a fun little game.

I was humming along to our song the one Jimin sang to me the one we danced to at our wedding.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine" I hummed to myself putting my hand to the window and feeling the cold against my palm.

"You make me happy when skies are grey" I whispered humming the tune.

"You'll never know, dear, how much I love you" I sang softly closing my eyes and listening to the rain hitting the window.

"Please don't take my sunshine away" I sniffled at the end of the song.

I rest my head on the windowsill while I sat on the floor listening to the rain. My bottom still hurts from yesterday but I'm glad my face isn't swollen anymore.

I felt peace at that moment because he was in my brain and the sound of the rain was calming. I remembered our wedding his smile the way he looked in his tux and when we danced to our song he held me close and kissed my temple.

I smiled to myself as I pictured Jimin in our house with his yellow slippers on his blonde hair all messy from sleep and him laughing happily.

The moment was quickly broken when my room door was aggressively opened up as Kinn walked in alone this time, not with any of his men. It surprised me to see him I thought I wouldn't see him for a while like last time.

"Hello darling" He smiled at me

I just slowly stood to my feet clasping my hands behind my back as he walked to my small closet and opened it up where all the new clothes are hung up.

"Hi Sir," I said as I watched him move clothes around "Didn't think I would see you today but I'm glad you graced me with your present," I said hoping my sarcasm wasn't obvious.

He eventually found what he was looking for and walked over to me and gave me some clothes "Aren't you acting sweet" he said with a wink "Get dressed darling we are going somewhere very important" he said standing in front of me.

I glanced at the clothes he gave me and I sighed "It's raining outside" I said gesturing towards the window.

"Very observant of you sweetheart but still get dressed," he said then surveyed my face "Oh! Almost forgot I got you some makeup I'm sure you know how to use it" he added handing me a small brown bag "Good boy" he whispered then cupped my face and smiled at me "You have 25 minutes" he murmured then let go of my face and closed the door.

I let out a sigh I was holding in when the door closed it didn't even lock this time but I knew a guard was right outside. I looked at the clothes and rolled my eyes at the lavish ugly clothes he wants me to wear and I'm scared to even think about where he is taking me.

I scoffed at myself in the mirror as I hurriedly did my makeup trying to cover up my dark circles then added some glitter to my eyelids for the fun of it because it's something to do besides naming the birds outside as they fly by the window.

I was done with my makeup right when a guard came in and told me it was time to go and the boss was waiting downstairs. I arrived downstairs and slid into the car where Kinn smiled at me and immediately when he saw me he shifted across the seat to sit right next to me.

"Woah" he whispered lifting a hand to tuck some hair behind my ear "You're gorgeous like this maybe I'll keep you around longer if you look like this" he smirked he ran his hand down my arm to my waist.

"Thank you, but shouldn't we leave? As the boss, it's unprofessional to show up late" I whispered looking into his eye and fluttering my eyelashes at him "Can't have Seoul waiting for the king?"  I murmured he smiled and moved back. I was trying to butter him up and act all sweet and submissive so maybe he would let me out of my room and I can look around the house for anything that could help me contact Jimin.

"You're smart and beautiful" he winked then pushed back to his seat "Drive," he said and the car took off.

🥃⛓️🔪

We got to a bar it looked nice and modern but I still don't know where we are I was just relieved it wasn't another warehouse and I don't ever wanna see another one again.

Before we went in Kinn turned towards me with a serious look on his face. He grabbed my face aggressively his gaze was dark and I gulped looking at him.

"Listen to this meeting is very crucial so I need you to behave," he said "Do you understand? Because if you act out I'll waterboard you" he uttered

Then he pulled a black mask out of his pocket "I want you to wear this until I tell you to take it off" he said putting it on me.

"I understand sir I'll behave" I whispered

"Very good let's go inside" he smiled

I was led into the bar and on the inside, it was very fancy it was dim with soft light and jazz playing it wasn't that crowded either. Maybe we were here for a drink or something while he met with someone.

"Are we having a drink?" I whispered to him but he just slipped his arm around my midsection and we walked in a different direction towards the back away from the crowd.

"You'll see darling" he hummed tugging me close until we reached a velvet curtain with a huge guard standing in front of it.

Kinn smoothly passes the guard something and he opens the curtain and unlocks a door for us to enter through. We walk through and at first everything is black and dark until we got through another curtain where I see a poker table where other guys were sitting with their guards behind them.

I gulped looking at the scene

Before we reached the table Kinn presses his lips to my ear pulling me close"All you suppose to do here is sit on my lap and look pretty, you don't speak or talk to anyone unless I allow you to or Jimin is as good as dead" he whispered into my ear.

I nodded nervously then we walked over to the table he sat down first at the table and pulled me onto his lap. I looked around the table seeing three other men in rich suits they had big rings on their fingers and matching Rolex.

"Kinn, what a pleasant surprise" One spoke up he had salt and pepper hair.

"We haven't seen anything from you in about a year? Thought you died?" Another spoke he had greasy black hair and gold rings he shuffled the cards.

"No I was busy with business back in Thailand" he hummed

"Very well let's begin" The last one spoke up he wore a tan suit.

A few moments were spent setting up the poker table while a waiter gave everyone drinks I was thirsty but the waiter completely ignored me.

"Didn't know we were bringing are whores to this game?" Greasy hair spoke up looking at me lifting an eyebrow.

"Oh I couldn't leave him at home because he will miss me too much he will cry and whine about it"  Kinn whispered running his hand down my arm.

They continued to play the game and I just watched them silently as I see Kinn is losing badly and the one with salt and pepper hair has a terrible poker face based on his little grin.

"Darling, are you thirsty? Want a beer or something" he spoke up and it surprised me that he was talking to me suddenly. I turned to look at him as he slid his hand up my thigh way too close to my member it causing me to tense up.

I nodded slowly and was thankful he removed his hand from my thigh and started to take off my mask and drop it on the ground he cupped my face and very quietly whispered "Behave yourself" he whispered at me.

Right when he let go of my face the men in the room gasped and I turned to look at them.

"The Diamond of Seoul" one whispered and I shrunk at the nickname.

"Park Jimin's diamond? You crazy son of bitch" The one in the tan suit said while the one with greasy hair stared at me.

"I found this kitten alone and scared so I took him in and now he is madly in love with me" Kinn sighed brushing his fingertips down my cheek "isn't that right darling?" He asked and I nodded

"Yes sir" I whispered then a hand slammed on the table scaring me.

"That little bitch" the one with greasy hair said looking right at me "He is the reason Jimin killed my best men and stopped all business with me he cut me off and banished me to Jeju" he hissed and my eyes widen.

"What do you mean Chan-yeol?" Kinn said raising an eyebrow.

"A few years ago my men accidentally grab him off the streets and bought him back to a motel but before they got anywhere Jimin busted in and killed everyone then he set fire to one of my businesses and told me if he saw my face again he would rip it off and feed it to me" Chan-yeol snapped

Then memories hit me

It's when I got kidnap after I went out with Taehyung and Jungkook and I didn't know Jimin did all those things after he rescued me...

Kinn let out a dramatic sigh "I didn't know that I apologize" he spoke I could tell he was lying but I didn't know why.

Chan-yeol rolled his eyes and sat back "I wanna rip Jimin apart and when I heard he died I had a fucking party I'm glad the bitch is dead" he snapped my fist clenched on my lap.

I wanted to flip the table and curse these ugly old men out but Kinn had me locked in his arms and I knew if did anything he would beat my ass later.

"But Jimin always knew how to pick them because he is beautiful," the one with salt and pepper hair said winking at me.

"And he is good in bed a pretty mouth not to mention pale long beautiful legs and a tight hole" Kinn grinned I felt like I was sweating and fear was bubbling up in me I squirmed where I sat but Kinn held my waist tight.

"Is he now?" Chan-yeol said looking me up and down an evil and sick look on his face "How much Kinn?" He asked

"For what?" Kinn asked raising an eyebrow and running his hand up and down my arm.

"How much for an hour with him," he said pointing at me and my eyes widen.

"W-What?" I whispered but they ignored me "What's going on?" I added

"He isn't for sale, I don't share what's mine" Kinn spoke and I let out a breath of relief.

"$200,000," he asked but Kinn shook his head and I felt relieved again"800,000," he said

"Deal but only 30 minutes and don't bruise him," Kinn said and I felt a cold wave of fear crash over me.

Chan-yeol stood up from the table with a wicked smile on his face  "I will have the money wired to you" he said and that's when Kinn pushed me off his lap and stood in front of me.

"Do it now" Kinn hissed hands in his pocket.

I see Chan-yeol roll his eyes and take out his phone tapping away until Kinn's phone dinged he took out his phone and smiled then he pushed me towards Chan-yeol "Be a good boy darling or you know what will happen" Kinn said to me.

I froze in my spot as tremors ran through me, fear running through me but before I could protest Chan-yeol pulled me into a room in the back his guards tried to follow us but he stopped them and shut the door.

And locked it.

He threw me onto a huge velvet bed and stood at the edge taking off his jacket but I shook my head crying pulling my knees to my chest.

"N-No please don't do it" I cried he moved and grabbed my ankle pulling me to the edge of the bed I tried to wiggle free "Don't! Please I beg you" I cried slapping his hands off me.

"Yes baby, cry and scream for me to stop and fight me I like that" he grinned "Fuck your so hot" he groaned this guy was five times bigger than me.

I tried to kick him off me but he moved to hover over me starting to unbutton my shirt until my bare chest was exposed. I was full-on sobbing at the nightmare happening before me his hands were cold and clammy.

help me jimin, please...

"PLEASE! STOP, NO! NO!" I sobbed but he was stronger than me and I couldn't get him off me.

He dove down to kiss my neck and chest he was licking up and down my stomach it felt disgusting I was sobbing loudly while he did it. He reached my nipple sucking the nub the feeling was horrible every touch was like an acid burn to my skin.

I kept kicking and screaming but he held me down and bite my chest and nipple. It felt horrible and I wanted to throw up because he wasn't supposed to be touching me no one is allowed to touch me.

Jimin where are you?

"God look at you, no wonder Jimin dropped everything for you" he groaned and bite my collarbone "You're so hot gonna make you scream loud for me" he spoke grinding down against me and  I felt his hard-on.

"Please no! Please don't" I cried trying to push him off me his lips felt disgusting it made me feel dirty no man has ever touched me like this before except Jimin and now I'm tarnished.

Will Jimin still want me after this?

He sat up and started to pull down my pants and I full-on panicked trying to fight him off.

"NO!! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!! STOP PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE" I sobbed tears streaming down my face.

"I like when you yell for me to stop baby" he moaned grinding down against his was hard and it poked my thigh as he unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants.

"NO PLEASE!" I sobbed I felt my pants pool around my thighs and I tried my best to break free to run away to hide away.

My Moonlight save me

The sound of the door opening was drowned out by my screams but the gunshot was loud and the blood splattered on my face as I saw the light leave his eyes.

Chan-yeol fell limp against me and I screamed loud at the sight.

"It's okay darling you did a good job" I heard then the body was pulled off me. I scramble to my feet pull my pants up fall off the bed go to the corner of the room holding my knees.

I completely break down full-on crying into my knees.

"Yah! Stop crying I heard you yelling but I had to take care of everyone out there before I came in. I wasn't gonna let him hurt you I'm not that horrible of a guy" Kinn said and I felt my blood boil I shoot to my feet and grab him by the collar shoving him into the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I hissed "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN? DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?!" I spat and his eyes widen for a second then smiled.

"I hear you but it had to be done those bastards all had to die and you were my little distraction," he said pulling me off him and grabbing my wrist "We make a good team and I apologize you had to go through that," he said letting go of my wrist and wiped my face which I knew had blood and tears on it.

I smacked his hand away from me, my legs were shaky and I wanted to throw up "I'll be in the car" I hissed and walked out of the room trying to not look at the bodies on the floor. I held in my tears until I got back to my room and I cried so much and threw up into the toilet then ripped all the clothes off and aggressive scrub myself clean in the sink.

I had a panic attack alone in that room it lasted a while keep going and coming back the memories of the touch of his mouth on me made me curl into a tiny ball on the floor.

I cried so much until my body couldn't take it anymore I was on the verge of passing out.

"Please J-Jimin...I need you" I sobbed as my eyes closed from exhaustion.

———————————————————————————

I'm sorry....

here is a picture of a cat to make you feel better

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.6K 34
Soulmate a.u. where when your soulmate writes on their skin, it pops up on right back on yours. In this case, Jimin has two soulmates who already kno...
117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
124K 3.3K 22
Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they want. He's been homeless for 2 years - eve...
167K 7.7K 54
jimin is in fact desperate & yoongi is in need of love //short story\\ © 94KHOP