Bandaids & Bullet holes -yoo...

By minhugzz

They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still ma... More

▫️opening credits ▫️
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 11
scene 13
scene 14
scene 15
scene 16
scene 17
scene 18
scene 19
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 26
scene 27
scene 28
scene 29
scene 30
scene 31
Q&A!!!
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 35
scene 36
scene 37
scene 38
scene 39
scene 40
scene 41
ending scene

scene 12

343 30 4
By minhugzz

Yoongi POV

I was sitting on the bed in my small prison the only sound is the clock on the wall it's has a rhythm slowly but steadily. It's the only thing keeping me sane at least I get to know what time it is. There is nothing to do in this room. I tried looking around for something but the room is empty not even books or anything underneath the bed.

Tick Tok Tick Tok   Tick Tok

It's been two days since I last saw Kinn and since then he has had me locked in here alone. They bring me food once a day it's usually a bowl of rice porridge with a side of fruit and a water bottle. The guard watches me eat then takes the dishes away then I'm alone again until the next day. Sometimes I would wash up in the sink as best I can but I don't have any more clothes.

I was sitting by the window gazing outside at the trees and the clouds when the door flew open it was too early for my meal so this shocked me and I jumped to my feet and turned around. It was Kinn with two of his men behind him he walked into my room and threw a bag at me.

"Get cleaned up and put that on darling we are going out," he said waking in the room he stepped closer to me looking me up and down then he grabbed my chin "I missed you darling, sorry I was so busy" he hummed scanning my face "Did you miss me?" He asked trailing his hand down my jawline to my neck.

I gulped fluttering my eyes down to the ground "I-I missed you too" I murmured he lifted my chin making me look up at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Look me in the eyes and say it, I planned a nice day for you we will go shopping then to the salon after that I will take you to dinner if you are a good boy" he smiled "Gonna fix you to my liking" he winked

I looked him in the eyes "I-I missed you sir" I said he smiled at that and ran his hand down my back stopping at my waist and I tensed up.

"Mhm very good, now go get washed up and dressed be downstairs in 20 minutes," he said I nodded slowly as he left the room.

The guard Pete stayed behind again he motioned for me to leave the room but I knew what he wanted me to shower I just couldn't shower with him watching it was so inhuman like I'm a prisoner.

"I bathed myself in the sink early...I don't need a shower" I whispered he just scoffed.

"Alright, get dressed then" he shrugs and I quickly get dressed in the clothes that were in the bag. It was black jeans with a light blue button-up long sleeve.

Once I was done he lead me downstairs and this time we went a different way which means I got to see more of the house. It was huge with a big chandelier and fancy paintings along the walls.

We got to the front door and one of the guards opened the door for me for the first time in days the fresh outdoor air hit my face and I took in a deep breath. I was led outside where a big white SUV was parked I climbed into the car quickly.

"Perfect let's go" Kinn smiled he looked happy today it was a sorta a nice change for once "After shopping and the salon I thought we could go to this Thai restaurant I kinda miss the food since I moved here" he spoke as the car started up and moving.

"Okay..sounds great" I whispered looking out the window finally getting a full view of the house.

"Oh almost forgot" he sighed and the next thing I know a black bag was shoved over my head as a surprised yelp left my mouth "Can't have you knowing where I live down trust you yet doll face" he spoke

"I-I won't say anything..." I murmured the black bag on my head blacked out everything and made it hard to breathe.

"Can't take the risk darling" he hummed patting my leg and I flinch as it went up my thigh.

🖤⛓️🔪

We drove for a while maybe 30 minutes until the car stopped at some store and from there I have whisked away from the shop to shop. Kinn picked out clothes for me from shirts to pants, jackets, jeans, blouses, button-ups, socks, underwear, shoes even makeup and accessories. I didn't have any say in what he bought he made me try on some things but after he knew my size he stopped asking just throwing it at the sales associates.

Left all the stores with over 30 bags filled with clothes he wanted me to wear. I had no control over anything I just followed along like a good lap dog.

After the shops, he took me to a salon and I was confused about why we were there. Maybe he wanted me to get a haircut? My hair was very long it was at my shoulders and it was kinda dirty and very curly.

I was shoved into the chair while Kinn chatted with the male hairdresser "I was thinking a trim his hair is too long and we should dye it back to blonde" he said and I froze in my seat and snapped my head towards him.

"What?" I asked standing up to face him.

No way! Is not happening I'm not going back down that road.

"Is there a problem darling?" He asked I scoffed loudly.

"No way in hell! Am I dying my hair blonde? Are you crazy? It's my hair you don't get a say what fuck I do" I hissed at him and this caught him off guard he blinked at me than his whole demeanor changed and that's when I realized what I said to him.

He smacked me so hard I think it rattled my brain and I fell to the ground. The stylist didn't do anything he just stood there looking at his nails. As Kinn kneeled in front of me and smacked me again just as hard. I started to cry at how much my face stung because he slapped the other side of my face.

"Watch your fucking mouth! You dumb little bitch! Do you wanna die? Or do you want me to send my men after your pathetic husband and silt his throat?! Huh!!! Do you hear me?!" He growled I shook my head sobbing on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry...p-please don't hurt him! I'm so sorry" I sobbed he pulled my collar tighter his eyes were fiery.

"I planned a nice day for you and this is how you repay me?! You ungrateful whore! You will get your hair done then we go home and you will deal with your punishment" he spat aggressively pulling me to my feet "Fucking sit down and remember this" he spoke as I slowly sat down "You are my pet I will dress you and play with you any way I want" he spoke darkly.

He ran his fingers through my hair smiling "You are mine darling" he said then moved to my ear "I will kill him so start behaving yourself" he whispered into my ear.

I'm trying so hard to keep it together I won't let him break me...I promised to stay strong

I closed my eyes as I felt the stylist work on my hair and tears rolled down my cheek.

"Where are you moonlight" I whispered so softly that no one heard.

⛓️🩸⚙️

My hair still smelled like bleach and my scalp burned a little as we drove home and the bag on my head didn't help. He was eerily quiet even when I tried to start conversations with him he didn't answer. I was so scared of what kind of punishment was waiting for me when we returned.

The car pulled up and the bag was ripped off my head and I was aggravated dragged out of the car his guards holding onto my arms so tight.

I didn't beg I didn't yell or cry...I wasn't gonna give him that. Whatever was about to happen to me I was just gonna take it.

"Take him inside and bring him to his room," Kinn said.

His guards nodded and they dragged me upstairs. I was going to yell that I could walk without them but that probably wasn't a good idea because my cheek still hurt.

I was thrown into my room my body hitting the floor with a thud my palms scraping against the wood floor then the door closed and I heard it lock.

"Fuck" I hissed sitting up and looking at my hands and how the wood gave me splinters "Bunch of jerks" I huffed

I stood up and walked over to the mirror and saw my red blistered face and stupid blonde hair. I let out a sigh gripping the sink and letting my head hang low.

Seeing myself like this just brings back memories good and bad ones.

I heard my door open up loudly then footsteps and the next thing I know I was yanked out of the bathroom and thrown on the floor again. Kinn walked in he looked at me and just let out tsks.

"I'm very disappointed with you, I thought we were getting along so nicely" he hummed "But you still have that attitude, that Jimin should have beaten out of you but he is weak so no surprise there" he sighed moving to sit on my bed "I'm deciding a punishment I don't wanna bruise your pretty face anymore because I have plans for it later," he said

"I apologize for earlier" I whispered to him

He chuckled "I know you are darling but you must be punished because how else will you learn," he said as I kneeled in front of him "Grab him" he spoke darkly and suddenly I was whisked to my feet and bent over the bed and my heart sank.

I heard him take off his belt and my panic shoot through me "10 hits, keep count" he hummed.

I was confused but then there was a hard spank to my bottom I yelled out in pain "Count!" He hissed

"O-One" I murmured burying my face into the covers of my bed as he spanked me again "T-Two" I sniffed.

I squeezed my eyes closed as he kept going with the unbelievably hard hits

Moonlight....please help me

——————————————————————————-

SO EXCITED FOR THIS TOUR!!!! LIKE AGUST D TOUR?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME IM SO HAPPY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 953 52
Jimin and Yoongi been married for years. Their lives from everything they own is something that others could only dream of. They have everything mone...
910K 40K 117
A rumor and a misunderstanding broke up PDHit Academy's cutest couple Yoonmin. Now, Jimin, a eomma of two twins, wants the only man he ever loved bac...
210K 11.8K 103
in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin whispered, "that we aren't just silly tee...
167K 7.7K 54
jimin is in fact desperate & yoongi is in need of love //short story\\ Β© 94KHOP