| Punishment | Jungkook ✔️

By a_purple_girl

[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone wh... More

Prologue
1. it's a she
2. Homeroom teacher
3. Little bastards
4. You are a meanie
5. Stupid tongue
6. Flushed Cheeks
7. So fuckin' heavy!
8. Double trouble
9. So obedient
10. Aren't you gonna punish me?
11. Trapped
12. Curious
13. Are you cold ?
14. Warm fingers
15. She's so good at it.
16. Personal sentence
17. Beautiful lips and pretty fingers
18. Shirtless?!
19. Low and seductive
20. Let's continue in my bedroom
21. Eat ramen with me
22. Wet and drenched
23. Something's definitely up!
24. Flirting
25. I need you !
26. Kiss Kiss, Fall In Love~
27. Janitor's Closet
28. Raspy groans
29. Shall we start?
30. Jealous boyfie
31. It's just a kiss
32. Rosy Cheeks
33. The battle within his heart
34. Can I get one more?
35. Mr Min is irresistible
36. Jimin, the traitor!
37. Netflix and Chill
39. I know you want me too!
40. Call me noona!
41. A kiss?
42. I gave you my first...
43. Taetae to the rescue!
44. I like you!
45. You belong to me!
46. Lock the door first
47. Giving in
48. Are you cold? 2.0
49. The best night
50. Touch me!
51. What's all this fuss?!
52. When are we making out again?
53. Fantasy and dreams
54. So in love
55. Jealousy
56. Water droplets
57. Big baby maker
58. The cool confession
59. Forehead kisses
60. The exam
61. Getting sick
62. Blessing or Curse
63. Floral prints
64. Got tricked into a kiss
65. The D-day
66. Special plans
67. Lucky who?
68. What's in the box?
69. breathless whispers ¹⁸*
70. When did that happen?
71. The double date
72. Forever
☆☆

38. Let's sleep together!

2K 95 60
By a_purple_girl

It was now your turn to blush!

Your smile dropped at his words but blood rushed to your cheeks, turning them red.

He saw your flustered face that made him feel butterflies. He used to think that feeling all this little things was so cringy but now that he is feeling by himself, he understood why it's so special!

His heart would race everytime you smiled at him. Oh, how delicate those heartbeats are! He can even count them without any stethoscope, that's how much his heart goes crazy for you!

He could suddenly feel all the little things happening around him, even the small faded sound of birds from far away. You made him feel everything that he was never capable of feeling before.

"You are blushing!" he said in a small voice, almost sounding vulnerable in front of you. It wasn't even a question. His words made you more shy.

"I'm not," you cleared your throat and stood up from there to go to the kitchen. Your heart was beating loudly.

"Let's go find something to eat in the kitchen. It's going to get dark soon." you said, not looking at him and walked off from there.

Jungkook shyly smiled and followed you afterward. He was so excited to spend more time around you.

"Is there anything we can eat?" you turned around and asked him to which he shrugged and started opening up some of the cabinets.

"There isn't much here since no one visits this place often! Although there should be a packet or two of ramen here..." he trailed off at the end and kept searching through the whole kitchen and found some ramen in the end.

"Finally! Now we can wat something." you exclaimed and picked up the apron which was laying there.

You pushed your hair aside and put on the apron, tieing it properly and pulled out the pan to make the ramen.

"Don't just stare at me! You can help me, too," you said and he came out of the trance.

"Huh? Ah! okay, okay," he uttered and started fetching things from here and there.

The rain hasn't gone down yet! It was pretty late and you had nearly lost your hope that you'll be able get out of here anytime soon! It was obvious that you have to spend the night here, doesn't matter if you want to or not.

"Oh, this is so tasty! I thought I'll have to manage with those donuts but then you came here." Jungkook smiled, showing his bunny teeth.

"Yeah, it's good for you but I have to suffer here with you!" you rolled your eyes but smiled secretly as he was busy shoving down the ramen in his mouth. He must be hungry!

After the very decent dinner, you insisted to do the dishes but Jungkook didn't let you. He did everything on his own. For once, you thought that he was someone else! That was a drastic change of personality, but you knew that he is soon going to go back to his usual self.

"Ms Kim, let's go sleep!" Jungkook came almost jumping in front of you. His smile was contagious but you refrained yourself from loosing control.

But, what did he say?

"What? Where? How?" you stuttered out your words being flabbergasted.

"Aren't you gonna sleep? It's late. let's go!" he said and gestured upstairs where the rooms were.

"Oh! But where are we going to sleep?" you asked as both of you proceeded to go upstairs.

"You don't have to worry, Ms Kim! There are plenty of vacant rooms here." he said while ruffling his hair and walked ahead of you.

You reached at the huge hallway, there were so many rooms. Although it looked like they were not used since ages but you could manage for a night.

"Here! You can take this one and I'll take the opposite one from yours." he said and tried turning the door knob. It was stuck.

"Huh? Why is this stuck? Argh!" he applied more pressure on the handle but it wasn't opening.

"Nevermind! Let's try another one." he said and smiled nervously before going to open the door next to the previous one. That door didn't open, too.

"Uh, Jungkook, I think it's not stuck. It's just locked." you said to him when he was trying to open it.

He hummed in response showing his approval.

"What do we do now? Oh, wait! This one is open, look!" he exclaimed happily and turned the door knob. It got opened with a click and you smiled happily, but your smile flattened soon.

"But Jungkook, this is the only room opened! How do we manage in just one room?" you asked genuinely but he stared at you confused.

"What's problem in that? We can just sleep here in this room." he said and shrugged before stepping inside. You followed him just after.

"Wait- are you scared of me? That... can't be, right?" he stopped on his tracks making you halt. He turned around with a teasing smile, threatening you to dig a hole and hide inside.

"N-no! I'm not! But, how the hell do you expect me to sleep here in the same bed with you?" you crossed your arms, partially sulking on yourself for behaving like this.

"Then what are you gonna do? There's no other way, Ms Kim! And also, there is nothing else on which I can sleep! Let me tell you that I can't sleep unless I'm on the bed, so I need to sleep here only." he stated carelessly and sat down on the bed, spreading his legs, as if showing that he is the owner of this place.

"But-" you started but he stopped you.

"No buts, Ms Kim! It's nothing! I won't touch you, I promise. You don't trust me?" he whined and gazed at you with his big doe eyes. He knows that no one can resist him cute charms.

"Uh, it's not like that but- isn't it weird?" you let out your confusion in front of him.

"It's nothing weird! No one is going to see what we do here anyway- I mean it's normal and besides, we don't have any other choice." he cleared his throat, stood up and went outside without saying another word. You just stood there wordlessly.

"Here! Take this and get changed. The dress might be uncomfortable to sleep in." he said in a small voice before extending his hand, giving you a flannel shirt.

"You don't have to! I can manage in this!" you refused but he didn't seem to but your words.

"No, you have to! I mean, look at your dress! It's so pretty and if you sleep while wearing it, you'll ruin it. Also, as I told you, it isn't comfortable at all! Just take this, I wore it in morning but it was hot so I don't need it anymore." for a second you got a flashback from the day when he first offered you his jacket. It was raining that day, too! What a coincidence!

You shook your head denying it again. He sighed and stepped forward.

"Will you listen to me for once? Take this and go, change! I'm telling you this 'cause you look so pretty today, I might have problems in sleeping if you're beside me, looking all cute! Do you get it now? Or you still wanna keep refusing?" he said in a breathy whisper making you gulp.

He didn't just say that!

"No- I mean... okay, okay! Whatever!" you tried acting cool but your heart was beating at an insane speed, giving away the fact that his words affect you so much!

He smirked and handed you the shirt. You took it and turned around to go to the bathroom but stopped.

"And don't you talk to me like that, Jungkook! I'm still your teacher." you said and turned around again.

"Oh! Trust me Ms Kim, you don't wanna see me get mad now! I can easily make you forget that you're my teacher and we are not even at school right now!" his words stopped you and you fidgeted on your place not knowing what to say anymore. You could sense him coming closer.

"Do you get that now? Or, want my help?" his hands were inside his pocket and he leaned down towards your neck as you were back-facing him. He intentionally blew on your nape, his breath tickling and teasing your sanity.

You could've sworn he saw the goosebumps that arose on your skin because of him! That sure worked as the fuel for his ego!

You heard him chuckle darkly as he pushed you gently by the shoulders, guiding you into the bathroom.

Once the door was closed, you took a deep breath of relief. You saw your reflection on the bathroom sink mirror and watching your red cheeks as well as ears made you blush more than you were already doing.

How did you end up blushing at this kind of things?! And from when?

But something was clear! You didn't feel uncomfortable with him. Not even when he pulled such tricks on you. In fact, his presence brought serenity to your heart.

Maybe... just maybe, Taehyung was right!

■□■□

Vote and comment! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2K 38
"EVEN THE QUEEN HAS CONSEQUENCE FOR HER OWN RUIN" It's a story of y/n living with her husband (jk) who professor extremely soft but only for her hi...
224K 8.5K 55
🥈 LY AWARDS 2020 [ONGOING] "Hello Noona, I'm Jeon Jungkook. But i prefer Koo. And I'm 6 years old " said the cute guy and flashed his cute bunny smi...
170K 10.2K 38
The university's statistics teacher becomes a little too infatuated with his favorite student, and he just can't let go. Kim Taehyung's life takes a...
55.7K 1.3K 25
disclaimer-this is originally a bts fan fiction so don't take any word serioulsy thank you so the story is about min yoongi and his family include h...