| Punishment | Jungkook ✔️

By a_purple_girl

[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone wh... More

Prologue
1. it's a she
2. Homeroom teacher
3. Little bastards
4. You are a meanie
5. Stupid tongue
6. Flushed Cheeks
7. So fuckin' heavy!
8. Double trouble
9. So obedient
10. Aren't you gonna punish me?
11. Trapped
12. Curious
13. Are you cold ?
14. Warm fingers
15. She's so good at it.
16. Personal sentence
17. Beautiful lips and pretty fingers
18. Shirtless?!
19. Low and seductive
20. Let's continue in my bedroom
21. Eat ramen with me
22. Wet and drenched
23. Something's definitely up!
24. Flirting
25. I need you !
26. Kiss Kiss, Fall In Love~
27. Janitor's Closet
28. Raspy groans
29. Shall we start?
30. Jealous boyfie
31. It's just a kiss
32. Rosy Cheeks
33. The battle within his heart
34. Can I get one more?
35. Mr Min is irresistible
36. Jimin, the traitor!
38. Let's sleep together!
39. I know you want me too!
40. Call me noona!
41. A kiss?
42. I gave you my first...
43. Taetae to the rescue!
44. I like you!
45. You belong to me!
46. Lock the door first
47. Giving in
48. Are you cold? 2.0
49. The best night
50. Touch me!
51. What's all this fuss?!
52. When are we making out again?
53. Fantasy and dreams
54. So in love
55. Jealousy
56. Water droplets
57. Big baby maker
58. The cool confession
59. Forehead kisses
60. The exam
61. Getting sick
62. Blessing or Curse
63. Floral prints
64. Got tricked into a kiss
65. The D-day
66. Special plans
67. Lucky who?
68. What's in the box?
69. breathless whispers ¹⁸*
70. When did that happen?
71. The double date
72. Forever
☆☆

37. Netflix and Chill

1.9K 90 42
By a_purple_girl

The heck!

Jimin isn't here yet? He went to fetch his phone but hasn't come back till now.

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion and the wheels inside your head turned, trying to understand the situation.

"What are you doing here, Ms Kim?" Jungkook said, cocking his one brow at you.

"Jimin; he said that you ran away and you wouldn't even pick up the call so he told me, I needed to be here in order to bring you back- but why the hell is he not here now?" you told him in a hazy voice, but you were just mumbling to yourself at this point.

"Oh, I see," Jungkook said humming and made a fake 'I understand your situation' face.

"Yaah, are you for real? Just 'oh, I see'? And where in the freaking world is Jimin?" you said with wide eyes. If Jungkook had to say something on this, he would say you looked like a lost puppy.

Your mind was just processing everything slowly. Were you by any chance, tricked by someone?

You gasped and took long strides towards the front door only to find it closed shut. You tried opening it but it just won't budge. Did Jimin really go back without you? But why? And what about Mr Choi now?

What in the sweet sugar's freaking territory was happening?

You cursed under your breath and turned around to face Jungkook again. He was just standing there, eating peacefully like he doesn't give a fuck about what was happening around him!

You panicked and remembered your phone. Oh shit! You forgot your bag home.

"Jungkook, what kind of game is this? Let me go back right now!" you demanded but he just snorted at your words.

He calmly put the donut down on the table and came towards you while dusting his hands off in a fancy way. His lips were busy being tugged up in a nasty grin.

A grin that looked delicious, making you want to stare at him and those beautiful pair of lips but you were not in the situation to think all this. He was still coming your way.

"It's not a game, Ms Kim! Maybe I'm just too selfish to let you go. Did he make you feel good? Do you like him, too? You must be so happy to go with him and I ruined everything, right? Tch! So bad, so bad!" at this point, you are convinced that his voice has magical powers of making someone go haywire.

"What are you talking about? Why do you always beat around the bush, Jungkook?" you said with frowned eyebrows and a 'so done' face.

His feet never stopped. His lips still had a sly smile on. The rain was still pouring hard making the atmosphere turn dark and cold. The rain droplets hit the window glass, producing a subtle rhythm that was very calming but it didn't help your situation.

He soon was just a foot apart from you. His intoxicating scent once again attacked your senses that made you take a deep breath; to let the sweet smell enter your nervous system and hack it down completely.

You gulped as the urge to look down and avoid his burning orbs was very prominent but you had to keep your cool and show him who is in charge here.

He stared straight into your soul while he leaned in closer and you blinked at the silence. You were sure you heard a faint sound of thumping heartbeats; wasn't sure if it was yours or his! You could feel your forehead getting sweaty even though the room was pretty chilly.

"Why are you so silent, Ms Kim?" he whispered as his hand went to play with your hair strands which were messed up because of the rain. His voice was so comforting, as if luring you in a fantasy world.

"Pfft! Waah! You're so fun to tease with! Don't be scared, I won't do anything." he suddenly chuckled and smiled looking at your very flustered state.

Huh?! What the heck? How can he?

"What?!" you uttered mindlessly and he laughed more.

"You thought I was serious? I was just messing with you! I don't even know what you're doing here Ms Kim." he said and finally stopped laughing.

"You- Ahh, it's all because of Jimin! Once I know where he is, I'm gonna hunt him down! And you! You also deserve a nice earful of scolding! I can't believe Jimin really tricked me!" you ranted it out, half whining and half getting your frustration out.

"But I didn't do anything? And how did he disappear?" Jungkook asked, making a confused face.

"He went back to bring his phone from the car but didn't come back! The door isn't opening either." you stated and went to the door to try opening it again.

You turned the door knob so many times but it was of no help, you even tried yelling Jimin's name but no one answered. You sighed defeatedly and turned around disappointed.

"Yaah! Jungkook, do something! I need to go back!" you said worriedly but he was chilling there like nothing happened.

"But, what can I do, Ms Kim? We can't open the door from inside if someone has locked it from outside. We can just wait for Jimin, nothing else." he shrugged and picked his unfinished donut up.

"Where is your phone? Give me, I'll call Jimin or Tae. I forgot mine at home." you asked after you got back into the living room and extended your hand towards him.

"My phone is dead. I also don't have a charger." he was saying all this as if he has seen all this coming, but you were worried for Mr Choi. You were supposed to be there but everything's ruined now. It's pretty late, too.

Who knows what your brother and Mr Choi is doing right now?!

"Um, Mr Choi, I guess she won't make it on time. I suggest you should start thinking about some other plan. It's pouring pretty heavily, too." Taehyung said with heavy voice and Mr Choi sighed.

"I think you are right, Mr Kim! It's okay, I'll do something. Can you please tell Ms Kim not to worry about this when she comes back?" Mr Choi said with his usual kind smile and stood up from the couch. They both walked outside of the house.

"Yeah, sure! Please drive safely!" Taehyung wished him safety and he nodded once before driving off.

Taehyung waved his hand with a smile till Mr Choi disappeared from his sight and he went inside soon.

"Phew! I can't believe I did this! It's all because of Jimin! Aish!" Taehyung complained to the air present in the room and closed his eyes for a moment.

"What are we gonna do now?" you exaggerated your words and plopped down on the couch.

" You wanna Netflix and chill with me?" Jungkook replied to your question before also plopping down on the couch just beside you. He was again so close to you, his thighs were pressed against the sides of your thighs as he literally jumped down on the couch.

"We can do that if you want, Ms Kim." he whispered the last sentences in your ear making you go stiff.

"What the hell! Move aside, Jungkook. Will you stop with your dirty jokes?" you said and distanced yourself from him, but he was still sitting close to you. He just giggled, looking at your fuming state.

"Is there no other way to escape from here? What if Jimin forgot that we are here and never came back?" your mind was not working properly and you were just babbling anything.

"That won't happen, Ms Kim! But if it does, then we can stay here for the rest of our lives and grow old together! Wouldn't that be perfect?! Wow!" Jungkook laughed at his own words but little did he know that his words did something to you!

You stared at him while he laughed his heart's content out with a smile on your face. He stopped laughing when he looked at you.

"W-what? Why are you smiling?" he asked and looked away but his ears were red by now. The moment his eyes captured your lips that were turned upwards prettily, he couldn't help but blush.

These tiny details about him was something you were so curious about. You wanted to know him better. You knew he was a good person by heart. There must be a reason why he behaves the way he does.

"Hm? Nothing! I'm not smiling." you said and he glanced at you.

"Liar! You are still smiling, Ms Kim! Stop it! You look so cute that I might not be able to control myse-" he shut his mouth immediately as soon as he realised what he just blurted out.

It was now your turn to blush!

■□■□

Heart heart heart ~ ৎ୭

Vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 9.6K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
565K 20.4K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
179K 7K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...