Bandaids & Bullet holes -yoo...

By minhugzz

They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still ma... More

▫️opening credits ▫️
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 11
scene 12
scene 13
scene 14
scene 15
scene 16
scene 17
scene 18
scene 19
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 26
scene 27
scene 28
scene 29
scene 30
scene 31
Q&A!!!
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 35
scene 36
scene 37
scene 38
scene 39
scene 40
scene 41
ending scene

scene 4

567 32 7
By minhugzz

Yoongi POV

"Please sit Mr. Min the doctor will be in shortly to discuss everything do you two want any water? Or juice? We have sparkling as well" The nice nurse asked as she lead us into an office.

"We're fine thank you," I said as we both sat down on the blue chair in front of the doctor's desk.

"Alright Doctor Lee will be in soon" she smiled doing a small bow and closed the door and I let out a breath.

"My god I'm so nervous this is the start of our new lives like everything depends on this doctor liking us because this is the best clinic in Busan I watched so many videos and read some books I even read a blog about surrogates and eggs donors and starting a family this way" I huffed rubbing my hands on my pants because I felt like I was sweating bullets

"Everything is gonna be fine she just wanted to meet us and talk," he said I nodded as a soft knock was on the door then a small doctor walked in it was an older woman probably my mother's age she had her hair up in a tight ponytail wear a purple blouse and a lab coat.

"Hello to the Min's" she smiled she was holding a bunch of folders and sat down at her desk "Nice to meet both of you I'm Doctor Lee" she smiled laying her hands on the desk.

"Yes nice to meet you," I said doing a small bow "I'm Yoongi and this is my Husband Jimin," I said

Jimin did a bow and flashed that signature smile at the doctor "Nice meet you" he said she smiled back

"Well let's get started" she hummed clicking her pen and opening the folder "Well I know you are using Mr. Min's sperm so we are gonna go ahead a get a small sample from him today to run the test we also need a blood sample as well," she said

"Of course, I can do that" Jimin hummed

"Great! Nothing big today we will have a small discussion about surrogacy like if you two want to use donated eggs or use the surrogate's eggs we will also discuss some legal aspects of everything and sign some paperwork" she said

"We wanted to use donor eggs because I read if we use the surrogate's eggs she could have some kind of parental rights to the child," I said she nodded writing something down.

"Yes that's great and that is true, so yes we will be using donor eggs" she replied we both nodded "Okay after everything is signed and finalized you two can begin looking through our database online or we can provide some files for you two to look through right now if you want" she spoke I felt my heart beat pick up.

"Really?" I said she nodded I looked at Jimin and he grabbed my hand "It's starting Jiminie our family" I whispered he leaned his forehead on mine.

"We gonna make a little Min" he whispered it made me chuckle then we looked back at the doctor she was smiling brightly.

"You two will be amazing fathers" she spoke I sniffled and nodded "Let's begin" she added.

✖️☀️✖️

I plopped down on my bed after a nice warm shower in my fluffy robe and underwear with the IPad in hand. After we got back from the clinic Jimin and I were very excited about the next step which is picking an egg donor and a surrogate. Picking a surrogate might be a little more difficult because we have to interview a bunch of females for the job but in the end, it's worth it to have someone who will take care of our baby like it's theirs.

Jimin was folding clothes like a good husband while I hummed looking through the iPad because the clinic gave us access to their database so we can look through all their candidates for egg donors.

"I feel like I'm shopping on Amazon" I whispered scrolling through all the profiles "There are tons of profiles some even provide pictures we are gonna have to read through everyone to find the right one" I added

"We can look through them together and find the one that feels right" Jimin spoke

"Listen to this one, she has naturally curly hair and brown eyes with no family medical issues she attended Columbia University in New York and graduated with her master's degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences" I sighed "Some of these just feel like they are flexing how smart they are" I murmured

"Yeah felt like that was gonna happen they get more money if they attended an Ivy League school," he said

"That's dumb makes me not want to pick them" I whispered with a frown "This is gonna be part of our baby a random girl DNA I just want someone who is like you and me" I murmured then I felt the bed dip and a hand on my bare ankle pulling me down a little.

"I know baby" he murmured I felt the hand slide up my leg but I shook him off.

"Jimin! There are thousands of profiles stop feeling me up and help me! This is our baby" I pouted then the iPad was snatched from me as he scrolled through it so I just laid there crossing my arms "See it's hard!" I frowned he then closed the iPad and put it on the bedside table.

"It's only been one day we have all the time to figure that out," he said then he moved to hover over me.

He was shirtless in only grey sweatpants that were loose on his hip. His blonde hair was kinda damp and the tattoo on his chiseled chest was on full display for my enjoyment. Early I was too distracted by the iPad to notice his appearance until now but he is looking like a full meal.

"I'm so upset about the baby even your sexy body can't seduce me right now" I sighed but he just ignored me and started to untie my robe slowly I feel his fingertip brush my stomach.

"That's okay I'll help you relax" he winked as my bare chest got exposed but I pouted up at him.

"Jiminie I'm stressed and your dick can't fix all my problems," I said he chuckled and started to kiss my neck.

"But it will help you forget about it for a while" he whispered as he bit my shoulder and licked down my chest until he reached my belly " Wanna worship your body" he murmured licking my torso.

I started to get those warm feelings all over my body whenever Jimin touches me not to mention I was basically naked underneath him my boxers left nothing to the imagination. He moved to the waistband of my underwear and started kissing my member through my underwear.

My back arched off the bed a little "J-Jimin" I gasped as he kissed in between my thighs as he spread my legs biting leaving a bruise there "S-Shit" I whined as he kept kissing my inner thighs mouthing at my member.

" I love your body drives me crazy because you're so perfect so gorgeous," he said kissing my inner thighs and that was the final straw.

I pulled him up by his hair and yanked him to face me he groaned while licking his plump lips "Fucking kiss me already" I hissed he smiled and dove down to kiss me as he sat in between my open legs and hands on my thighs squeezing them.

"My husband you're so perfect every inch of you I adore" he spoke against my lips.

We kissed like wild animals hungry for our lover as I locked my thighs around his hips licking into his mouth and tasting the minty toothpaste. He started to grind down against me and it was a breathtaking pleasure causing me to moan in the kiss.

I slide my hands down his chest while we devoured each other's mouths. My hand slowly dipped into his sweatpants he wasn't wearing any underwear so it was easy to wrap my hands around his member thumbing the tip.

"H-Holy fuck" he growled as I pumped him and he moaned into my mouth it made me smile I like when I'm in control and he turns into putty in my hands.

I moved quickly to flip us over so I was on top pinning his arms to the bed he smirked up at me "Oh I like where this is going" he whispered at me I smile down at him rubbing my ass against his member he groaned throwing his head back.

I leaned down to his ear licking it "Wanna ride you" I purred into his ear then move to bite his shoulder.

"Do whatever you want with me sunshine" he whispered I leaned down to find his lips again kissing him slowly as we got lost in each other lips and mouths our hands roaming one another bodies and I pulled down Jimin's sweatpants.

*RING*   *RING*

My phone started to ring on the bedside table but as I pulled away to check Jimin grabbed my neck and captured my lips again.

"Ignore it" he whispered as he bit my lip and grinds me against his hard member.

The phone eventually stopped and was quickly forgotten as I pulled my underwear down and started to lube Jimin's member up while licking the tip swirling my tongue around the tip.

"F-Fuck yes you drive me crazy" he groaned I smirked and was about to sink down on him when Jimin's phone started to ring.

"M-Maybe we should answer it could be important?" I said he shook his head.

"It's probably my mom kept going" he whispered as the phone stopped I nodded and slowly sank down on him as I threw my head back at the pleasure shooting through my veins "F-Fuck!" He moaned

I was about to start moving when the phone rang again causing me to stop "O-Okay we should answer it" I whispered sliding off him he groaned loudly at the loss of me on top of him.

"Fucking hell! Someone better be dying I'm gonna get blue balls" he hissed I chuckled laying down on the bed in my naked glory.

"Mhm probably just your mom asking about the appointment today," I said laying my head on his thigh and kissing his leg "Hurry back to me baby" I winked up at him.

He answer the phone aggressively putting it to his ear.

"Hello?" He said I heard a loud voice on the other end but couldn't tell who it was then Jimin's whole demeanor change his eyebrows drew together.

"Wait Jungkook slow down I can't understand you? What happened?" He asked this cause,d me to sit up.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" I asked I could feel the change in the air around us and the concern on his face.

"Okay we will be there soon have Namjoon send me the information just breathe everything is gonna be alright," Jimin said then he hung up the phone standing to his feet and tucking himself back into his pants.

"Jimin? What happened?" I asked he didn't answer moved to the closet and threw on a sweater.

"Baby gets dressed and pack some clothes and things we need for an over night bag," he said I sat up wrapping my robe around myself again grabbing his arm.

"Moonlight? What's wrong?" I asked he paused and let out a shaky breath like he was scared.

"Jin Hyung was shot"

————————————————————————

the last bit of smut for awhile

Things get rocky after this

⚔️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 4.2K 12
Super famous rapper Min Yoongi has a huge crush on the lovely nurse, who treated him once (aka Jimin), so he keeps finding excuses to visit the hospi...
69.2K 4.7K 37
Every Kim needs a park in their life... The lives of two people changed due to one arranged marriage...Will the flowers of love bloom here...Or does...
1.2K 25 5
The marriage of Park Jimin, a 28-year-old man, living in Southampton gets fixed with Min Yoongi, a 30-year-old Asian living in the same city. Despite...
2.8K 167 18
Yoonmin ft A story of Jimin and Yoongi's love life. Dive into the story to know how it all happened and that the two are now happily married to each...