| Punishment | Jungkook ✔️

By a_purple_girl

[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone wh... More

Prologue
1. it's a she
2. Homeroom teacher
3. Little bastards
4. You are a meanie
5. Stupid tongue
6. Flushed Cheeks
7. So fuckin' heavy!
8. Double trouble
9. So obedient
10. Aren't you gonna punish me?
11. Trapped
12. Curious
13. Are you cold ?
14. Warm fingers
15. She's so good at it.
16. Personal sentence
17. Beautiful lips and pretty fingers
18. Shirtless?!
19. Low and seductive
20. Let's continue in my bedroom
21. Eat ramen with me
22. Wet and drenched
23. Something's definitely up!
24. Flirting
25. I need you !
26. Kiss Kiss, Fall In Love~
27. Janitor's Closet
28. Raspy groans
29. Shall we start?
30. Jealous boyfie
31. It's just a kiss
32. Rosy Cheeks
33. The battle within his heart
34. Can I get one more?
35. Mr Min is irresistible
37. Netflix and Chill
38. Let's sleep together!
39. I know you want me too!
40. Call me noona!
41. A kiss?
42. I gave you my first...
43. Taetae to the rescue!
44. I like you!
45. You belong to me!
46. Lock the door first
47. Giving in
48. Are you cold? 2.0
49. The best night
50. Touch me!
51. What's all this fuss?!
52. When are we making out again?
53. Fantasy and dreams
54. So in love
55. Jealousy
56. Water droplets
57. Big baby maker
58. The cool confession
59. Forehead kisses
60. The exam
61. Getting sick
62. Blessing or Curse
63. Floral prints
64. Got tricked into a kiss
65. The D-day
66. Special plans
67. Lucky who?
68. What's in the box?
69. breathless whispers ¹⁸*
70. When did that happen?
71. The double date
72. Forever
☆☆

36. Jimin, the traitor!

1.9K 109 62
By a_purple_girl

"I'm almost ready, Mr Choi! Please wait for a bit more." you said and cut the call.

You were currently getting ready for the wedding ceremony you were supposed to attend with Mr Choi. He will be at your place anytime soon to pick you up!

You decided to wear a peach pink, pastel coloured dress that stops just above your knees. And a light makeup would do just fine, so you did it too. A little bit of perfume here and there. You didn't like to dress up so much.

"Ah, Y/N! Someone's here to pick you up." Tae said, peeking inside your room, he didn't forget to roll his eyes at the mention of the new guy.

"Okay, I'll be there." you hurriedly went to take your mobile and bag. Tae headed downstairs while whistling. He really had no care in the world.

"She said, she is coming soon. You can sit here." Taehyung said with a smile, even though he wanted to roll his eyes again, he retrained himself.

He obviously talked with Jungkook and Jimin. Knowing Jimin, he must have spilled everything in front of Taehyung. And now, he knows everything that goes on in the school.

"I'm here, sorry for making you wait. Let's go." ypu said and smiled at Mr Choi, who, in return, smiled sweetly at you.

"It's okay, Ms Kim and you look beautiful today." he appreciated your little efforts making you smile.

"You don't look that bad yourself Mr, Choi." he nodded in acknowledgement.

"Are you guys done flirting?" Taehyung said and started chewing his favourite fake chewing gum.

That makes him look so damn cool and hot at the same time.

"What? It's not flirting, it's just manners, Tae!" you glared at him, and he just shrugged before saying, "if you would've flirted with someone certain that I know so well, I would have been happy." he smirked and walked off.

You knew exactly whom he was referring to. He is such a sly cat. Well, maybe a sly bear?

"Um, Should we get going?" Mr Choi decided to ignore Taehyung's words and offered you his hand which you took gladly, going outside, not forgetting to close the door behind you.

"Everything's set, bro! I've called him already! You just stay standby!" Jimin whispered through the call, his one hand was covering his mouth.

"Okay, done!" the other person said and cut the call.

God knows what they are upto now!

But that surely isn't something normal.

You were sat in Mr Choi's car while looking outside, into the sky, admiring the pretty clouds and the sun peaking from behind the said white cotton fluff balls.

"Ah, Ms Kim, is that your phone?" Mr Choi said and gestured towards your bag. It was buzzing.

"Oh, yeah, I didn't realise." you laughed and looked at your phone.

Who would be calling you right now?

"Oh, it's Tae!" you mumbled and slid your finger on the phone screen, picking up the call.

"Tae, what is it?" you asked, confused.

Mr Choi could only here some blurry whispers from the other side of the phone.

"What? But how will I- okay wait, I'm coming back!" you hastily said and cut the call, you looked at Mr Choi who had a worried expression on his face.

"Is there any problem, Ms Kim?" he asked while occasionally glancing at your panicking figure while he tried to focus on the road.

"Uh- the thing is that I need to go back! It's kind of urgent! I'm so sorry, Mr Choi." you said while almost pleading. You could feel the guilt bubbling in your heart.

"It's okay, Ms Kim, calm down! Tell me, what happened?" he stopped the car at the side of the road and looked at you, giving you his undivided attention.

"It's something- Tae told me that it's urgent and he needs me there right now so I gotta go quickly. You can go from here if you want to, I'll just take a cab." you said and tried to open the car door but he stopped you.

"No need of that. I'll drop you back home. It's totally okay, Ms Kim!" he said with an assuring smile that lessened your guilt a little.

"Okay, thank you so much, Mr Choi and sorry once again. I don't know how I will make it up for you!" you nodded at his suggestion as you really needed to be home fast.

He smiled and shook his head, hurriedly turning the steering wheel to take a U turn.

"Yaah, Tae, Open up!" you said as you banged on the door instead of just ringing the doorbell.

He soon opened the door with an uneasy expressions plastered on his face. Mr Choi was just standing behind you, waiting for you to go inside.

"Took you long enough! Come inside, Jimin is here too." he said and opened the door wide for you to step in.

"But what the hell happened?" you said and put your bag aside on the couch.

"Ms Kim, we need you somewhere right now. He just won't listen to me." Jimin loves to butt in.

"Who? Don't beat around the bush, both of you, just spill it already," you said being so done with their rounded talks.

"Jungkook; he is gone- I mean, he went away somewhere and he won't come back. We need you to go, rescue him. He has done this before too, and we need to bring him back soon or he tends not to eat anything for hours or days at times like this." Jimin said and tae nodded his head, agreeing with him.

"What? How? And why me? Why do you need me out of all people? Where is his parents, Jimin?" you asked them. Being the the queen of confusion you are, you didn't get it.

"Long story short, it's an emergency, something happened and he ran away! I tried to call him and I kinda know where he is, but I also know he won't come back soon. Only you can make him understand Ms Kim. His parents will be worried and I haven't told them about this yet. So please help me in this, come with me." Jimin spoke as fast as he could.

"But what about Mr Choi?" you hesitantly glanced at him, in a fear of feeling more guilty than you already were.

"I'll take care of him- uh, I mean I'll accompany him here until you come back Y/N. Don't worry about him, right Mr Choi?" Taehyung smiled at Mr Choi and him being the sweet package he is, smiled back while muttering a 'right'.

"Uh, that stupid bunny! Can't even take care of himself, I'm gonna scold him so much this time, you just see." you were fuming in anger and stomped outside with hasty steps.

"Ah, wait for me, Ms Kim." Jimin yelled and ran behind you before looking at tae one last time.

They both gave each other a nod and Jimin stepped outside the house.

"I'll drive my car, Ms Kim, just hop in." Jimin said and you nodded.

Can Jungkook stop creating chaos for fucks sake?!

The atmosphere which was very pleasant just now had turned a little gloomy. The dark clouds have dominated the sky's most of the space making the vibes turn dark which was before light and cheery.

"He is most probably at his farmhouse, which is located at the northern side of the city." Jimin said and kept his focus on the road.

You hummed and sighed. If only you had a normal day today!

The ride after that was very silent, although the rain started pouring like no tomorrow but it was okay since jimin was a decent driver.

"We are here! I'll open the door for you, Ms Kim." he said as soon as he applied the breaks.

The rain was pouring at its best today. It would have been a nice rainy day for you if it wasn't for your favourite student.

The farmhouse looked rather old but you can still tell it was filthy expensive, just by looking at it. The area around there looked very calm. There was not many houses in the neighbourhood.

Why did Jungkook decide to come her out of all the places in Seoul?

Jimin opened the car door for you and you both carefully ran towards the farmhouse gates to not get too drenched in the rain. The gates looked pretty classy.

You dumbfounded-ly rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the damn door.

"Uh, Ms Kim, I don't think he will open up. I have the keys with me, his parents usually give me the keys for days like this." he said and pulled out the keys from his pocket.

"Oh, okay!" you uttered and stepped aside for him to open the door.

He slid the key inside the keyhole, turning and twisting it until you heard the click sound. You turned the knob and the door was now open.

"Ah shit, Ms Kim, I forgot my phone inside the car. You go ahead first, I'll be back soon." Jimin ran a hand through his hair attractively and gestured his hand towards the car.

You nodded hesitantly and he distanced himself from the door now walking towards the car which was parked a little far away from the farmhouse.

You looked at his back getting away from you and then again looked in the house. It looked so empty as if no one was there.

You carefully stepped inside and called out for Jungkook. You couldn't see him anywhere.

Is he even here?

The farmhouse itself was like a god damn villa. It was very spacious and grand, even more than Jungkook's house.

You put your foot ahead in the living room, searching for a certain black haired human who looks and behaves like a bunny.

Since it was raining, the lighting was dimmed making it harder for you to see clearly. You again called for Jungkook a couple of times but got no response in return.

You were just in the middle of the huge living room and you heard a loud 'thud' sound.

It's weird in here.

Your head snapped towards the main door, and it was closed. It must be the gusty wind, you thought and continued to search for Jungkook.

"Yaah! Jungkook, come out right at this instance! I know you are here somewhere. Don't be a baby again, come on." you yelled and your voice resonated in the house.

You again tried to look for him but he was nowhere to be found.

"Jungkook I'm asking for the last ti- ahhh!" a scream left your lips as a very familiar looking person jumped in front of you out of nowhere. Your one hand was clutching the hem of your dress tightly while the other one stayed on your chest where the heart is, you tried to calm your breathing down.

"Yaah! Jungkook, I was calling for you since I stepped a foot in here and you didn't even answer me. Where were you?" you scolded him first thing at the exact moment you laid your eyes on him.

"Me? I was just chilling here! Why?" he asked with innocent eyes gleaming at you. He had a fine looking donut in his hand, he actually seems to be eating well here.

Why did Jimin said that he doesn't eat anything and all?

Wait the heck up! Where is Jimin?!

■□■□

Thank you for reading! Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 2.6K 18
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
30.5K 569 20
HELLO CUTIES, So this my second book This story is about a brat lee yn. Daughter of mr and mrs.lee they both love their daughter very much so because...
236K 10.8K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
345K 13.4K 68
Jeon jungkook is the strict,cold and unforgiving for his students.He doesn't show any mercy to whom who break his rules yet there is an exception,the...