the hatred | 희승

By dearjongso

❝ i tried everything in my greatest power to avoid you. ❞ highest ranking: #1 enhypenheeseung #3 parkjongseon... More

⩇⩇:⩇⩇
| characters |
| prologue |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |

| 10 |

590 12 4
By dearjongso

──────────────────

Misun was plotting something to make Heeseung fall down the scale. She knew she wanted, she only needed to execute it and there was no way he wouldn't agree with this.

"What? No way." Heeseung said, slowly backing away from her.

"Hm, fine." She started walking away leaving Heeseung there for a few seconds.

Heeseung thought about it hard. It would make Mr. Bang and the others happy. Not only that, but this case would be solved and he wouldn't have to work with her. It would be a great achievement in his life.

He ran towards her and grabbed her hand. Misun was startled as she turned. His hands. She stared at their hands, held together with no space between, then shook his hand off. She wondered, how could someone's hands be so warm?

"Lee Heeseung, don't touch me." Misun said in a sharp tone. He was surprised himself for taking ahold of her hand and immediately let go of her.

"The deal, I'll agree on it." He said looking at her in the eyes. "Mhm." he held his finger up.

"But that doesn't include being number one in the battle field." He said, basically having the other benefit from this deal. Misun scoffed at such a classic move from him. "Excuse me?"

"Absolutely not." Misun told him, sounding offended by it. "You never said that as a part of this deal, so therefore it's a deal."

"And why would I ever do that?" She didn't even give it a second. Before she could step away from him, he grabbed her wrist again. He was desperate, but for why?

She was about to say something about him holding her arm, but Heeseung knew what her face meant and let go. No matter how many times she says not to touch her, he still does. "You didn't say don't touch me this time." He smiled. Misun's teeth clenched at his behavior.

Misun scrunched her face and turned away from him smiling. "That's because you didn't let me."

"Are you sure? Or do you like me holding you?" He smirked cockily. Is he flirting with me? What the fuck? She thought to herself.

Misun widened her eyes and pushed him. She's been around him too much lately for Heeseung to be acting like this. He laughed at her actions. "So what do you say?" Misun was so sure she wanted decline his offer. After all, she hated him the most. There was no way she would agree with him for a deal she made herself.

"Fine, deal."

Heeseung held his hand out to shake which she ignored and walked away. He smiled at himself proudly.

"See you later." He smiled out while she walked away.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Misun was with the four girls, Boreum, Dasom, Hayun, and Okemia. They were at the convenience store eating ramyeon and kimbap. It was almost 7:30p.m and they were having their dinner together. She had asked them to meet her there.

"I mean it's crazy right?" Misun said, inaudible due to the food she was chewing in her mouth.

"It's not crazy misun, it's reasonable." Boreum told her, pointing her chopsticks towards her. Misun rolled her eyes and drank her strawberry milk. She was a sucker for strawberry things, including food or any other thing that had a picture of a strawberry.

"What's the big deal anyways? Both of you are gonna get something out of this deal." Okemia said looking at her with derision.

Misun did share this top-secret case with the girls. She was aware that she couldn't hide anything from them, in particular, or hold it inside. But since she knows they won't tell anyone outside of this group, she's cool with it.

The sound of hums could be heard from them agreeing with Okemia. "Think of this as a great way to make amends with Heeseung." Hayun told her.

"How are you guys so chill about this? I know for a fact, you guys do not like the others boys too." Misun retorted making them feel the hatred that she has for Heeseung. She didn't even mention any of their names, but yet you could see all their faces blow up with anger.

This group really does have anger issues. Misun was left in silence after she had said that. "Anyways..."

She looked at the clock and gasped. Her gasp accidentally startled the girls which made them look at her. "What happened?" Misun started slurping her noodles even faster and threw her trash away.

She was gathering her things and choked from the food in her mouth, "I forgot that we were supposed to meet at 8."

Her figure dashed and blurred off. She quickly sprinted outside and started semi-running to the bus station.

Meanwhile, inside the convenience store, "Pfft, and she says she hates him." Okemia laughed.

"She's blind herself, she literally just left us to meet Heeseung." Boreum said, sounding like Misun ditched them. "Talk about head over heels." Hayun joked making them all laugh.

Misun got on the bus and was panting. She was breathing hard while trying to find a seat. She looked at the window and saw how messy her hair was from when she ran. She fixed it in an instant and now it was only time for her to meet Heeseung.

She was finally at the building. Misun saw him sitting on the bench outside. "Lee Heeseung."

Heeseung looked relieved to see her. "Kim Misun." his smile flickered across his face like a hologram. "You're here, I didn't think you would come."

Misun was confused and furrowed her eyebrows, seeing there was a red tint on his nose. He must've been waiting here. It was almost time where snow would cover every inch of the ground, which meant that it was already freezing cold. He could've gone inside but he waited outside. Heeseung's legs were also shaking.

"What are you doing outside? It's too cold." Misun said, pinching an inch of his jacket and dragged him up. She tried not to touch him.

She shocked herself, her behavior. Misun remembered the deal and she decided to be; somewhat decent to him.

Heeseung looked at her while she pulled him. He couldn't see her face, knew how embarrassed she had looked. His part of the deal was only slowly coming to him.

"It sucks though, we have this case while we still have to deal with other missions with the others and our research paper." He said making her hum. It was no surprise, of course they would make them work double their role. "We're gonna be so exhausted."

"Thank you, Kim Misun." He suddenly said making her confusingly turn.

"For what?" She asked, looking up at him.

"For being so nice." He smiled at her and she stared at him for a while before snapping back to reality. She pushed his arm, "I'm not being nice."

"I just wanna take your spot, Lee Heeseung." She said with a sly smile which made him scoff. He looked at her with disbelief from her reasoning. "You're a menace, you know that?" He bit the inside of his mouth.

Misun started laughing while he was chasing her again. Maybe this deal isn't so bad, she thought to herself. She still hated him though for the same reason. Until she is at the top, she's not lowering her guard.

"Kim Misun, come back here!"

──────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
17.5K 607 14
"𝖧𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌" - 𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗬/𝗻 [𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲...
22.9K 907 17
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈�...
40.3K 1K 58
☆ us against the world. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘬𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯...