the hatred | 희승

By dearjongso

❝ i tried everything in my greatest power to avoid you. ❞ highest ranking: #1 enhypenheeseung #3 parkjongseon... More

⩇⩇:⩇⩇
| characters |
| prologue |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |

| 9 |

572 11 3
By dearjongso

──────────────────

A few minutes earlier...

"Ah, it's so windy." Misun said, talking to herself, holding onto both her arms. She was almost there at the Hybe building since Ms. Kim asked her to come.

Misun thought Ms. Kim had told the other girls too. While Heeseung was already outside the front doors, Misun was still walking to hidden underway. She thought it was weird that neither of the girls had texted if they were there.

She grabbed her phone out started texting their group chat.

🥸⛓chamber of assassins⛓🥸

misun
hello
where are you guys?

hayun
lol
what she talking about

okemia
i'm at the arcade

boreum
i'm currently trying to do my work

dasom
that's a surprise

boreum
don't start.

misun
did you guys not receive a message from ms. kim?

hayun
no

okemia
no

dasom
no

boreum
i wish, it's better than doing this lame work

misun
weird
she only asked me

dasom
well, go

okemia
fr

misun
thank you so much for caring about me❤️

dasom
no problem

misun
i'm already here
seen 8:24 p.m

She sighed and put her phone back in her pocket. Misun had her hands in her pocket while she was walking.

She was a wearing a white shirt, a black zip up jacket, and a pair of mom jeans. She liked wearing either skirts, shorts or mom jeans because skinny jeans or jeans that fit just right made her uncomfortable.

"Why does this building have to be so hidden?" She whispered to herself.

She kept walking and walking when she could a rustle coming from a bush. Misun stopped and cautiously looked at it. She squinted and shrugged it off.

Misun was almost at the door when someone jumped out from the bushes. She immediately grabbed her kitana and brought it up putting herself in a position. She wasn't shivering because she was scared, she was shivering because it was already cold.

This persons face looks familiar, she thought. They had their hair covering their face.

"Lee Heeseung?"

Heeseung dropped his gun and was breathing heavily while he had his hands on his knees. "Kim Misun, you scared the crap out of me." He said clenching his chest with his hand. She looked at him with confusion. Misun didn't understand why he was so scared.

"Why are you here?" She asked trying to conceal the silence. He brought himself to a straighter posture, "Mr. Bang told me to come here."

"What he didn't mention was that you would be here too. I thought you were some stranger ready to attack me." She wondered if he was okay, but avoided that situation. "Next time, I won't hesitate to attack you with my blade." She said, starting to walk away.

Heeseung only thought about how giggly and joyous Misun looked that one night on the roof. He sighed seeing she was back to her same cold and distant self.

"Kim Misun, wait up!" He said trailing behind her.

"You guys are finally here!" Mr. Bang greeted them with his arms out wide while Ms. Kim stood next to him.

All Misun could do was cross her arms and stare at them. When Heeseung came next to her, she looked at him and nudged his arm with her elbow. Misun was signaling him a sign to look at her then at her arms. Heeseung brought his arms to his chest, understanding what she meant. They tried to look mad at them, but Ms. Kim let out a small giggle from the scene that just happened in front of her.

"The gigs up. Why'd you call us here?" Heeseung said first. "Straight to business, my boy?" Mr. Bang asked, making the both fight the urge to make them spit it out.

"Both Ms. Kim and I." Mr. Bang began. "We are both assigning you to a top classified case. The two of you will work on it and none of the others can know about it, just not yet." Misun had yet another thing to hate Heeseung for. They were going to be working together, not even with the others

Out of the sudden rush of her mixed emotions, she started walking away. "Misun!" Ms. Kim tried to call her back.

Before Misun could leave, she turned back around and bowed, "We will be working just fine together." She gave an obvious fake smile and busted through the doors. There's one thing Misun would never do when given a task and that is leave right away without knowing the details.

Heeseung looked at her disappear from his sight. He watched her, and he suddenly had the same gaze Misun would have given with him. The same question popped up in his head again. Why is she like this?

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

The next day, Misun was a bit annoyed. Her and Heeseung were supposed to be going against each other, rather than working together. She wished she didn't want to work with him, especially him. The whole day, she avoided Heeseung at all costs. She started avoiding him since earlier in their day.

"Kim Misun!" Heeseung yelled her name as she quickly dashed off. "Wait!" He sighed in trying to get her attention.

Heeseung had called her name many times whenever they would coincidentally meet each other. When Misun was going to turn the corner at one of their halls, she bumped into Heeseung. She widened her eyes and ran away again.

"Hey!" Heeseung yelled this time earning some looks from other people. He shook his head at the girl who was running away.

Misun was now packing up her bags as it was time that school ended. She smiled at herself knowing she didn't have to deal with Heeseung, or so she thought.

"Misun, we're gonna go now." Okemia and others said as they didn't wait for her. "Wait for me!" She was still packing her bag, but when she looked up, they were already gone. Misun frowned, "They usually wait for me." She mumbled to herself.

She ignored the idea and went to get her bag. Misun was making her way to the door and out. At that moment, her shoulders were abruptly forced against the wall by someone. His actions caused her to strain her brows. She barely had time to understand stand what happened as he came from a spot where she couldn't see him. Misun only looked at him with a pair of close-set eyes.

"Will you listen to me now?" Heeseung spoke out. He seemed out of breath and she didn't answer him. She chose to avert her eyes and not look at him, who was so close to her face.

"Our mission we hav-" She didn't let him finish when she cut him off.

"Make a deal with me, then I'll gladly help you with this." Heeseung was about to immediately decline when she talked again, "I'll help you if..."

"If you back down from trying to be rank one until this case is over."

──────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8.2K 29
It all started when the girl lend the crying boy her umbrella on a rainy day, who knew she had the ability to fix his broken heart? - enemies to love...
62.7K 952 26
⠀ imagines to satisfy your needs, requests accepted. #10 in enhypenimagines #20 in jay park #56 in yangjungwon #37 in leeheeseung #52 in kimsunoo #88...
19.2K 410 17
" i think i've jinxed our relationship „ ✧ sim jaeyun (jake) x reader
102K 4.3K 26
lets just say...the sexual tension is astronomical BxB / GAY tw: VERY intimate conversations, swearing, HYPERSEXUAL TOPICS THAT CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE...