MY BROTHER'S BRIDE ✓(Comp)💜

By mylovelifeaboutbts

Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to... More

ABOUT THE STORY ❣️
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
NEW CHARACTERS..✨✨
CHAPTER 9
✨✨✨
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Happy KOOKIE day 💗💗💗🎂🎂🎂
CHAPTER 26
HAPPY JOONIE DAY...
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 31

2.2K 113 12
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii.. lovlies..
Hope you guys are doing well 😊
Thanks for reading 💕
Hope you like this chapter 💗..
------------------------------------

Same night .
_________

Mr Joen and Mrs Joen are attending guest and now the engaged couple is receiving gifts from guest as well as family friends.

Yoongi is keeping his eyes on everything because there's someone he really need to find .

" Oppa... Did you see her .." whisper Taehee.

" Umm.. no . But I'm sure she's here , my assistant told me that her car is parked here only." Yoongi put a fake smile on his face.

" God... Wha .. what if she did something to koo... I.. mean you know she... She's .." as she trying to say suddenly someone clear their throat and both the couple look at them.

Yoongi body goes stiff As Taehee look at them in confusion.

" Hello... Mr Joen Yoongi.. after long time I must say..." Says none other than Lee Jieun standing there with a man behind her.

Yoongi glare at her and Taehee look at him and by seeing his expression she can tell that she'd the one they were looking for.

" Oh.. hello Miss Lee.. thanks for coming, meet Taehee my fiance." Yoongi stood up with Taehee and offer her a handshake.

" Oh.. how can I miss such an important occasion... And hello Miss Taehee, I must say I didn't thought that Mr Joen will have such a taste in choosing his wife..." She smirks but Taehee can get the negative vibes from her.

Taehee hold Yoongi by his arm and smile at her.

" Oh... Well what can I say .. not everyone can be a Joen you know.. well thanks for coming.. Don't leave before having dinner Miss Lee.." Taehee says and Yoongi got surprise to see her speak like that as she's always sweet and humble.

" Um.. sure.." Jieun left from there and Taehee took a deep breath.

" She's a witch ... I must say " Taehee cursed under breath startled Yoongi.

" Hmm.. well she is.. but now we have to keep a look at them to found who's the one from your family that is involved in it.." Taehee got sad thinking how can someone betray their own family.

" Tae you're alright..?" Yoongi is concerned about her.

" Yeah .. I'm ok.." she smile a little but her eyes are telling another story.

But there's another pair of eyes those are looking at Taehee with same concern.

Jungkook is boring holes in the couple or let's say fake couple, he's very angry at the moment but still couldn't do anything until he talks to his brother once.

Jhope is looking at the younger Joen stern face and thought of asking him what happened.

" Nothing hyung... Hyung is Yoongi hyung dating Taeheeshii.. from long time.. I mean I don't remember" he tries to take some past incidents from hobi.

" Um . Not really you know.. it's just they met some . Some months ago only.." Hoseok felt bad for lying.

Jungkook hums but he isn't fool to not know that jhope is hiding things from him as well.

So mostly everyone knows except me... But just because I lost my memories.. he says in his mind.

" Kook.. let's go meet your friends are here.." Jungkook look up and saw his friend from idols group are here . He got happy and walk to greet them.

" Wohoo . Jk.. man after long time we are seeing you huh.." Eunwoo hug his friend.

" Hey Eun.. how are you guys..?" Jungkook hug Mingyu, Yugyeom and Jaehyun..

" We are great.. as always bro.. heard you won the summer artist of the year... Damm congrats man.." Jaehyun says and jungkook thanks him.

" Did you guys met .. Yoongi hyung..?" Jungkook asked looking at the stage .

" Naah... Let's go introduce us to your.. brother's bride.." Eunwoo jokes and all them skip to the stage to greet the couple.

All jungkook friends greet Yoongi and Taehee. But Jungkook kept looking at taehee's expression that are clearly saying she don't want to be here.

Taehee is feeling tired , she just wants to go home and sleep like a bear but Yoongi and she have to do a very important work to find the betrayer from the Kim's that are with Lee Jieun.

" Yoongi... Taehee let's go .. have dinner.. it's already late.. koo. Bun come.." Taehee says thank God.

Yoongi be the first one to walk to the dinning area but Taehee slowly goes there but as she's walking, she heard someone whispering.

She look around and saw that some people are standing behind the big bushes in the garden.

Jungkook is also going for dinner but saw that everyone is here except Taehee.

" Mom . Where's Taehee.. he can't help but to ask.." Yoongi got alerted and think of an excuse.

" Yeah she was coming here only.." Seokjini said.

" Umm. Aunty.. Taehee said she had to use washroom so..." Yoongi said and everyone started dinner but Jungkook look at his brother suspiciously.

" Um . Mom.. I'm coming in a minute.. ok.." Jungkook didn't stop to listen to his mom and left to search for Taehee, he had a bad feeling doesn't know why.

" God .. I can't understand you miss Taehee.. what are you ." He says in frustration .

While Taehee is stalking Jieun , as Jieun is walking somewhere inside the Joen mansion. She thought how she knows where to go only someone from inside the house told her the way to come somewhere.

So she's carefully going behind her.

" Yeah... I'm here in the big corridor tell me in which room you are .. " she says to someone on her phone.

" Ok . " She cuts the call and walk fastly but stop in the middle, Taehee panick and immediately hide behind the wall .

" God... What are you making me do." She whines to herself.

Taehee got out from where she's hiding and saw Jieun already left from there .

" Aah.. where this girl went.. now how I'm going to find her... Everyone is must be asking where did I went? " She says and walk in the direction where Jieun was going.

She look in every room, going more inside the corridor to look where did she went.

Then she hear faint voices coming from the balcony of the mansion.

" Got it.." she walk there and hide behind the dark door of the balcony.

In the balcony standing total five people, one is clearly Lee Jieun and the second is the man that comes with her . But there are three more and all three are women.

Taehee peek from the Little opening of the door and saw the back of three ladies, their face isn't visible.

But she can hear their communication clearly.

" So did you talk to him.. do he remember anything?" Ask a woman Taehee supposed in black dress.

" Yeah.. but he denies to remember me.." Jieun said .

" Then that's more great isn't" ask the man standing there .

" No.. you idiot.. our plan still got failed.. you're understanding.. that bitch Taehee.. still becoming a Joen .. huh.. I thought after that boyfriend of her forget her , She will be out of the Joen's matter and life but ... Joen are very clever to make her marry his elder son... Now how will we took over the Joen Empire" the woman says in angry tone.

Taehee gasps as she heard about how they are behind Jungkook condition. She felt soo angry but she still can't do anything yet.

" Don't worry.. we still have time.. before marriage do anything and make Kim's leave Joen's.. if they stay together they will be unbeatable... And then took Jungkook away from here only to ask their alimony... Of properties.. "

" Yoongi is very sharp.. he will not sit idle... " The woman with short height says.

" Hmm.. for him we have his girlfriend.. oh sorry ex girlfriend you know.. right . " Jieun smirks.

" Park Jimini... That model right .. " Jieun nods.

" Fine .. but most importantly don't let anyone know that you're with me... Or else what will happen to you.. I can't guarantee your safety here.. " Jieun look at the last woman who hadn't said anything till now.

" Don't worry... I just want that Taehee girl out of here... And want her devasted... " She says with venom in her words .

Taehee eyes holds tears , how can people hate someone this much.

But Taehee hear them coming out of balcony she panick and don't find any way to go..

" God where should I go.. it's so dark here .. " she mumbled and walk to her right side but the balcony door open completely and she thought this is it. They will find her.

She praying standing there in dark when a hand hold her by waist and she's going to shout but someone put a hand on her mouth to keep her from shouting and hold her at ease to take in the room near the area.

The door closed behind and Taehee look a pair of eyes those are shining in just moonlight.

She knows these eyes, the eyes she fell for . Those eyes that used to look at her with love and adoration.

Those eyes are looking at her with anger fill in them right now. She gulps and felt scared .

" Jun... Jungkook... You... Here ." She stutter.

Jungkook pull back his hand from her face and look at her ethereal face that's shinning in moon light.

" What are you Taehee...." He whispered and Taehee look at him with something in her eyes that makes Jungkook heartbeat fast .

" What are you doing there .. huh.. if I'm not wrong you went to washroom..?" Jungkook ask with stern voice.

" I... I.. was there but . But then I hear someone coming here in dark . So.. so yeah.." she doesn't look in Jungkook's eyes knowing he will know if she lie .

" Really..." Jungkook smirks when Taehee pouts nods.

" Let's go down... Hmm." Jungkook pull back and increase the gap between in them that Taehee almost whine but stop herself.

" Yes..." She says .

As they are going outside Taehee heard
like something got tear and turn her head to saw a nut pulling her dress and now it's tore from there .

" God whyyy..." She says and Jungkook look at her back.

" What's the problem?" He ask , Taehee thought if she tell him or not.

" Taehee ... What happened" Taehee nervously look at jungkook and Jungkook raise his eyebrow .

" My... My.. Dre.. dress.." she got shy to say.

" Can u please say it again I'm not getting, what are you talking about.." jungkook says.

Taehee got frustrated and speak.

" My dress got teared from back you dumb bunny.." she huff and now it's Jungkook who's feeling his ears getting red.

" Oh ." He look around and think what to do.

" I should call someone... " Jungkook was just going out to call anyone to help Taehee but a hand stop him from going out .

" Wh.. what .!" Taehee look at him with her big beautiful eyes. And Joen list it there .

" Cou.. could you help me..." She whisper but jungkook heard her loud.

" Me.. I... I.. mean. You need a girl.. to do that.. how can I help you out... Or should I just call Yoongi hyung... Huh " Taehee got angry at Jungkook, how could she let Yoongi saw her when Jungkook is the one who have every right on her.

" No.. it's ok.. you go I don't need your help leave..." She move from there and try to fix it .. but she knows it's useless to do now .

Jungkook look at her completing himself if he should go to help her or not.

But the look at her face is telling him to help her so he took off his blazer and hand it to Taehee. Taehee look at it and then jungkook.

" Wear it for now.. to.. to cover it up.. then let's go and look for a dress so that you could wear it... " He suggested.

Taehee understand and took the blazer and wore it loving the warmth she got after wearing her lover cloth.

" Let's go... " They both left from the dark area and Jungkook first thought of taking her in Yoongi room but it's on totally opposite side so he took Taehee in his room.

" It's my room... Um.. you wait here I'll just arrange a dress for you.. " he's going to leave outside but Taehee ask him what if the family look for her.

" I'll told them that you're tired and resting.. don't worry.." Taehee smiles and look around the room. It's totally Jungkook type , everything but she loves the aroma of the room.

She sat on the bed and think how many changes happened in her life .

After fifteen minutes there's a knock on the door and Jungkook comes inside.

" Did.. you get anything..?" Taehee ask him.

" Yeah . I asked a noona of ours for a decent dress... After looking I find this one good to wear.. here go and change.." he gives her the dress and Taehee likes it.

" Bathroom is there..." Jungkook instruct her .

Taehee left to bathroom and jungkook signs and lay on the bed.

" What are you doing jk..it should be Yoongi hyung helping her not you.. then why .." he says and look above thinking what he listened and not listened.

" All I got to know that Jieun girl is threat ... For everyone but why.. did she know us from past... And that lady why she's talking to her like she knows Jieun from years even though she's from taehee's side of family... I have to go deep inside this matter.. but first thing is to talk it out with hyung.." he's planning in talking to Yoongi face to face about everything.

" I'm.. ready let's go.." Taehee break his thoughts as he stands up and again this girl give him a heart attack by her beauty.

Why you're like this... Making my knees weak for you.. my heart beat faster and my soul desparate for you.... Taehee.. he says in his mind.

" Jungkook.. you there .. let's go .." Taehee shook him and he nods .

" Is this dress looking good... I mean there's still guests left naah..!" She asked nervous about her appearance.

" Beautiful.." that's the only word comes out of his mouth and Taehee got shy.

" I'm..i.. come.." he Dodge the matter and Taehee chuckle.

" My bun.." she says.

Even though everyone asked them where were they Taehee answer that Jungkook just wake her up from nap.many notice her change outfit but doesn't comment on that.

" So... everyone is here ,we want to announce that Taehee and Yoongi wedding is in next seven days.." Taehee chocked on her drink while Yoongi coughs and Jungkook literally broke the glass in his hand.

" Very well then.." someone says and jungkook look at her with doubt.

She's is with her for sure...

God.. please help us to find the betrayer before the marriage..

What I got myself into...

This is great...now I will destroy you Joen's...

___________________________

So here we are..
Please vote 💜
And comment 💗..

My day is very gloomy since I've heard about BTS going to enlist soon in military.

But let's wait for them to come back again as a group...

It'll be difficult but that's life..

Let me know how you guys feeling about it..

And support BTS ...

Love you all..
Stay blessed and happy...

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 11.1K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
396K 22.8K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
42.3K 1.8K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...
2.1M 136K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...