the hatred | 희승

By dearjongso

❝ i've tried everything in my greatest power to avoid you. ❞ highest ranking: #1 enhypenheeseung #1 parksungh... More

⩇⩇:⩇⩇
| characters |
| prologue |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |

| 1 |

1.6K 36 10
By dearjongso

─────────────────

Everyone wants to be Lee Heeseung, except Kim Misun. He's the top individual. He has merited his position, but someone holds a different opinion.

He has heard every rumor that Kim Misun was ranked first before he enrolled in this school. Supposedly, he took her place, but in reality, its his place now and not hers.

He hates her for this reason because of her priorities that come first. She will stop at nothing to reclaim her position and he won't allow her. Heeseung has often questioned why she's so cold and aloof with him but not with some of his friends. He chooses to return the same energy if she chooses to behave in that manner and because he dislikes her in just the same way.

Just like Misun, he excels in anything someone can name. The people like and adore him. They think of him as one of their gods, which is realistically unbelievable.

Both Misun and Heeseung have something they're both hiding. No matter how much they both hate each other, they are so similar than they think. They are both academically strong, fighting for the top ranked student, and keeping a secret that no one knows other than their friends.

Heeseung turned around in his seat to turn to Jay. They still time before class started since they arrived to their seats pretty early.

"Hey, Heeseung." Jay nudged him.

"Are you okay? You've been daydreaming."

Heeseung had come to the realization and straightened himself up. "Oh, sorry."

Jay sighed and shook his head as a response. "We have another mission tonight."

Heeseung groaned in disturbance, "Again?"

He was annoyed beause he wanted to start on their homework which is due in two weeks. The time difference was huge and he had a lot of time, but this was the third one in a week.

"Yeah, so make sure you have your shit ready tonight." Jay purposely cursed and teased him as he sat back in his chair.

"Hey! Why do you keep speaking informally?" Heeseung asked, feeling bothered. Jay smiled with both his eyes and mouth, "What ever do you mean, class president?" He lazily waved his hand and turned back around in his chair.

Misun and her friends were in the same class. Class 3-A was only for those who ranked between one to twenty five.

Unfortunately she shared that class with Lee Heeseung and his friends. She was sure her friends didn't mind it, but she did. It was enough for her to Heeseung at rank one, she'd rather not have him in the same class. Misun wished their school make seperate classes, one for the even numbered ranks and the other for the odd numbered ranks. She knew that would never happen and was impossible.

Just last week, the teacher had asked for an answer to a question and they both were debating with each other. It's ridiculous, she shouldn't have to justify her answer to someone who is not needed here. They bicker all the time that people know they're like a cat and mouse duo, always chasing after one another.

Their teacher walked in and came to the behind of her podium.

"Stand." The class president spoke firmly as the teacher gave a slight smile. Everyday, Misun wished she ripped her ears off so would have to hear that word, knowing that should've been her and not him saying that.

"Everyone sit down."

Lee Heeseung is the class president of 3-A. Misun only disliked him more for being the leader of their class. She will not be the one to follow orders from him. It's a shame that the class president must have perfect attendance, otherwise she would've loved not to see his face for a single day.

"Okay class, you guys are assigned with a ten page essay about the topic that we are studying: Bonds between people. This will be due by the end of this semester."

With that Ms. Hwara left the classroom leaving a lot of students groaning from the sudden announcement. Some students were seen with their jaw dropped, wondering how they were going fit this assignment in their schedule. On the other hand, Misun had a faint smile.

"Misun, are you seriously smiling?!" Boreum startled her. Her best friend had a concerned look on her face. She grabbed boreum's arm, "Why would I not?"

"Because Ms. Hwara just assigned us a freaking ten page essay! On top of that, our work from last week."

Misun looked at her and sighed, "Boreum it won't be that hard. Think of it as a fun activity!"

She stared at her blankly and got a hold of her shoulders, "Misun, be fucking for real." Her mouth dropped as she cursed so loudly. "Boreum! quiet, you were so loud!" Misun whisper yelled.

"Why are you so annoyed by the way?" She asked her. Boreum pinched the bridge of her nose and exhaled, "Source has another task for us tonight."

"What really? Why was I not informed?" Misun looked away in wonder.

"Maybe because you've been thinking about this stupid essay the whole time." Misun looked at her trying to figure out what she was saying.

"Have you not checked your phone?" Misun shook her head and she groaned in frustration.

"I swear the most smartest person could be so clueless sometimes." Boreum exhaled as she started to take out her phone and text their group chat. Misun followed, taking her phone out to see her missed notifications.

🥸⛓chamber of assassins⛓🥸

boreum
guys
guess what
i was right
misun didn't know about our mission until now

okemia
damn
now we all have to give you ten bucks

dasom
i didn't bet on anything.
so i'm not giving shit

hayun
my mother just gave me ten bucks this morning too😔

misun
you guys made a bet on me?

dasom
correction,
boreum did this by herself.
unlike okemia and hayun, i didn't agree to anything🤑

misun
see this is why i like dasom the most☺️

boreum
hey!

okemia
like i need you🙄

hayun
lmao

dasom
no thank you

me
fine. i was being nice.
i take back what i said.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

9:35 p.m

They reached the place where their mission was to be completed. That was in a deserted warehouse. It appears that there is something inside that has to be destroyed. Something like a government information software product. 

The little group wore all-black clothing. Since the majority of their missions were designed to be entirely anonymous, it wasn't the best decision to have their school name printed directly on their clothes. They carried several firearms strapped to their stomach and thighs.

"Are you guys ready?" Misun asked them as she looked behind her. They looked at her with fierce like eyes. It amazes Misun herself, they can be such completely different people during times like this.

"On my command, we go." Misun knows they are ready when they give no answer at all.

They entered the warehouse and immediately moved to the sides trying not to be revealing. She lead the way quietly until they heard the door of the warehouse open again.

Misun signaled them to be quiet as she turned back around and headed towards the entrance to see what it was.

She didn't understand what could've possibly gone through the same doors as them. Misun thought the coast was clear for them to go inside. Even if there was no mathematics involved, she thought her calculations were correct. She now had negative thoughts scrambling all up inside her head.

She put her hand up as a signal to stop walking. They saw figures come in through the entrance. One of them had a flashlight and faced it directly at them. Misun eyes partially widened, assuming they heard their foot steps too.

Before they could run away, the light had blinded Misun's eyes. She covered her eyes with her arm and slowly lowered them once they were discovered.

"Kim Misun?!"

"Lee Heeseung?!"

──────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 8.2K 29
It all started when the girl lend the crying boy her umbrella on a rainy day, who knew she had the ability to fix his broken heart? - enemies to love...
451K 24.5K 38
"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱." --- 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗨 ☺︎
6.6K 261 21
𓍯 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚞 ╰┈➤ 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚏
374K 23.9K 57
"𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞." "𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍, 𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊." HIGHEST RANKING/S: #1 kimsunoo #1 2j #1 heejake...