| Punishment | Jungkook ✔️

By a_purple_girl

[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone wh... More

Prologue
1. it's a she
2. Homeroom teacher
3. Little bastards
4. You are a meanie
5. Stupid tongue
6. Flushed Cheeks
7. So fuckin' heavy!
8. Double trouble
9. So obedient
10. Aren't you gonna punish me?
11. Trapped
12. Curious
13. Are you cold ?
14. Warm fingers
15. She's so good at it.
16. Personal sentence
17. Beautiful lips and pretty fingers
18. Shirtless?!
19. Low and seductive
20. Let's continue in my bedroom
21. Eat ramen with me
22. Wet and drenched
23. Something's definitely up!
24. Flirting
25. I need you !
27. Janitor's Closet
28. Raspy groans
29. Shall we start?
30. Jealous boyfie
31. It's just a kiss
32. Rosy Cheeks
33. The battle within his heart
34. Can I get one more?
35. Mr Min is irresistible
36. Jimin, the traitor!
37. Netflix and Chill
38. Let's sleep together!
39. I know you want me too!
40. Call me noona!
41. A kiss?
42. I gave you my first...
43. Taetae to the rescue!
44. I like you!
45. You belong to me!
46. Lock the door first
47. Giving in
48. Are you cold? 2.0
49. The best night
50. Touch me!
51. What's all this fuss?!
52. When are we making out again?
53. Fantasy and dreams
54. So in love
55. Jealousy
56. Water droplets
57. Big baby maker
58. The cool confession
59. Forehead kisses
60. The exam
61. Getting sick
62. Blessing or Curse
63. Floral prints
64. Got tricked into a kiss
65. The D-day
66. Special plans
67. Lucky who?
68. What's in the box?
69. breathless whispers ¹⁸*
70. When did that happen?
71. The double date
72. Forever
☆☆

26. Kiss Kiss, Fall In Love~

2.7K 115 100
By a_purple_girl

"Why cover your eyes, Ms Kim, when I'm all ready to let you see everything?!" his smirk was deadly.

"What are you saying jungkook? Are you drunk?" you said with a little voice you had left within your vocal cords.

You could hear slow steps coming towards you and you panicked, removing your hands from your eyes to see where he was. The shirt he had on was just hanging around his torso with all buttons open.

"Stay away, you're d- drunk, Jungkook." you said in a quivering voice but he didn't seem to listen.

You had to do something, now! So you did, you ran passed him to the door but it was locked. You tried opening it swiftly but ended up fumbling onto it because of nervousness. You managed to open the lock somehow but before you could open the door, he slammed his hand on the door.

You gulped when you heard him just behind you. You turned around only to come face to face with him. He didn't actually seem drunk, but he surely smelled like alcohol.

"Jungkook, this is not good. I'm warning you to back off right at this instance." you said, gathering up some courage.

His tall frame was towering over you that made you look so small in front of him. You weren't that short, your hight was pretty decent but he was just too tall.

Those dark orbs sleepily gazed into yours. His hands slowly went towards the door frame and held onto those for support, but it didn't look like he needed support. Maybe he just wanted to be seen dominating, if only he knew that he already looked dominating enough!

"Why are you scared, Ms Kim? I'm just a high school student, your student on top of that!" Jungkook said, his face inching a bit close to yours.

"Student, my ass- Argh! Just stop it, Jungkook, I don't like this." you warned him once again, when in return, he just smiled.

"You don't like this? Not even a little bit?" he said, pouting and lowered his hand only to sneak it around your waist. You gasped at the sudden feeling.

He wasn't that drunk. He just wanted to tease you a bit more. That's what he always does but this time, maybe this was a bit too much. You never hated him for anything he did in the past few weeks but today, you were actually going to be mad at him if he keeps this act up.

His face leaned even more close and you gulped. You could even feel his breath on your lips and that feeling was making your insides tingle.

"Please, stop," you whispered due to the close proximity but that was a mistake because now his focus was on your lips.

His hand around your waist tightened and he unknowingly pulled you closer to him that made your breath hitch.

What in the holy hell was happening?!

He hummed lowly making your brain go malfunctioning. His voice sounded so raspy and addictive to listen to.

You could feel his body heat radiating through him as he was so close to your face. You breath came out in a disoriented rhythm.

You clutched your hands in a fist and tried to push him by his chest but, obviously, that was of no use.

"You smell so good, Ms Kim!" he nearly moaned which made red flags to appear in front of your eyes.

This was dangerous. The man in front of you was dangerous.

Before you could say anything, you felt a sudden force push you from behind. That was someone opening the door from outside. You were standing at the door itself, so you both felt the push making you stumble upon Jungkook.

He lost his balance and the so called humongous force didn't help the situation so you both ended up falling on the floor with you on top of him.

His hands were still there, securely wrapped around your waist.

Everything was understandable enough, except one thing.

You couldn't find it. What? Stop finding it now! You already lost it. Yeah, your first kiss...

His soft lips were pressed against the little side of your lips. It wasn't directly on the lips but it still counts, doesn't it?!

Your face flushed all shades of red if that was possible. Jungkook groaned at the impact and that sent down vibrations through your lips.

"Kiss, kiss, fall in love~" the cheerful voice came from behind, making you realize that this wasn't a dream and you hastily pulled away from him.

"Wow! my baby sis has finally lost it- eh, I mean her first kiss. You should thank- ouch!!" before taehyung can talk further, you smacked him hard and dragged him out of the room.

Jimin who also was standing there, grinning at the scenario that just occurred, giggled as he looked at both siblings bickering and how you practically dragged Taehyung out of the house.

On the other side, Jungkook was still laying there. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows looking at his best friend's state. He went near him only to find him asleep.

Huh?! Seriously?!

He shook his head and made him lay down on his bed before tucking him properly in the fluffy blankets.

Soft. Extremely soft.

The said soft stuff was draped around him and he felt like sinking into the soft material until he gets absorbed into it.

His hands were placed around something, more like someone. His eyes were closed shut and he was probably still into his dreamland.

He felt a sweet and fresh, fruit like scent invading his nose. It was so calming and he leaned towards the heavenly smell. His nose came in contact with something warm and soft, he unintendedly nuzzeled onto it.

His hand wandered down on that person's body and made contact with a flat and firm object. He curiously pressed his palm on the flat thing and caressed it.

His ears alerted when he heard a soft sound emitting just beside his ears, the soft groan following afterwards.

His legs were tangled up with someone else's and it was so comfortable. He nuzzeled more into the fluffy object, seeking more warmth.

He felt something stir beside him but he didn't care. He was way too much into the soft feeling that he could care less.

He felt a soft touch on his bare shoulder but kept sleeping, not giving a damn about what was happening around him.

"YAAAHH!! JEON JUNGKOOK, GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW OR I'LL KICK THE FUCK OUT OF YOU!!" a scream was heard and he flinched, opening his eyes instantly and frantically got up to sit on his bed. His hair was a mess and it looked like a bird's nest.

He was so startled that he fell down from his bed, butt first. He groaned at the impact he felt from falling down and rubbed his hip.

He finally opened his eyes properly and found himself in his own room. His head felt like it was going to explode. He didn't drink that much last night, then why-

He suddenly remembered the last night.

"Oh, shit- fuck fuck fuck!!! What have I done?!" he gripped his head in his hand and cursed himself multiple times.

His eyes traveled onto his bed and his brows furrowed.

"What are you doing here? On my bed?" Jungkook said groggily, staring at the person sitting on his bed comfortably.

"You are asking me? It was you who wanted me to sleep with you so I did." Jimin said, shrugging his shoulders.

And that's when Jungkook remembered everything properly.

The soft fluffy thing was Jimin himself and the flat firm thing must be his abdomen. And he even nuzzeled his nose into Jimin's neck so it explains why Jimin was yelling at him.

He sighed and stood up while still cursing himself. He had fallen asleep because of the alcohol and doesn't even remember how he ended up in his bed. As long as he remembers he was with Ms Kim-

Oh Fuck!

His eyes widened at the thought of all the things that happened yesterday. The almost kiss-

His ears went red at the sinful imagination and scenes from last night going on inside his head.

How is he going to face you now!?

For a second, he was thinking hard but then something clicked and he relaxed.

"Huh?! Why do I have to worry about her? It's not like I did it on purpose! I was not in my senses and even if I did, I don't care!" he thought inside his head while nodding and scoffing outside.

Jimin eyed him weirdly and made a disgusting face.

"But wait- why am I shirtless and you too?" Jungkook snapped out of the turmoil of his messy thoughts and asked Jimin as he noticed the other sitting there with just some shorts on.

"Why are you so shocked? Don't we always do sleepovers like this?! You make me feel like we ain't friends! And besides, you didn't want to wear your shirt last night so I just let you be cuz it's normal. I'm hurt, Kookie." Jimin said and put his palm on his chest clutching it dramatically.

"Whatever, I'll go and wash up first. you also better wash up because you stink." Jungkook made a very convincing fake disgusted face and went inside the bathroom, shutting it close.

"YAAHHH!!! I don't; I smell like flowers..." he yelled at Jungkook and talked to himself while sniffing his shoulder.

He heard Jungkook laughing inside the bathroom and pouted before scurrying away inside the guest room's bathroom.

■□■□

What do y'all think about this chapter?! Lemme know!!!
Vote and comment! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 39.3K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
180K 7K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
262K 10.2K 59
Jeon jungkook is the strict,cold and unforgiving for his students.He doesn't show any mercy to whom who break his rules yet there is an exception,the...
170K 10.2K 38
The university's statistics teacher becomes a little too infatuated with his favorite student, and he just can't let go. Kim Taehyung's life takes a...