I wanna be your slave

Par cool_story_cyst

Enjoy :) Plus

Characters
Kingdom
The Beast
Bracelet
Invitation
Marriage
Wedding Day
Jennie's servants
Acrimony
Against
Moonlight
Turnips
Naked
Towel
Curiosity
Glint
White Mask
Blankets
Conversation
Grapes
Intentions
Taste Testing
Vulnerable 🔞
Request
Letter
Trailer
Excuse me
Arrow
Confession
Name 🔞
Happy
Gift
First Page
Revelation
Selfish
Auspicious
Lisa's Father*
*gulp
Dream
Wet & Dirty
I want you 🔞
Betrayal
Birthday
Guest
Meat Pie
Birthday Wish
Cocky Prince
Fifteen thousand
Defeat
Order
Desperate
Escape
Dagger
False Accusations
Bare Face
BULLSHIT
Crazy Woman
The Older Brother
Servants Uniform
Awful Sight
Reunited
Disgusted
Handprints
Demon
Sinister Smile
Feathers
Determination
Saved
Last
Hell
Never again
Condition
Confusions
Somehow
4 words
Mirror
May the best
Sleep
Smile
Curse
Choosing between past and present
Dull Gray
After a month
At the dinning room
Conversation
Name
Next time
Oh shit
Behind the door
One week before
Birthday wish (Bonus)
Confession (2)
Deja-vu
And again
Satchel Bag
Happy ending?
One month
Leaving it all to fate
Voice
Wedding Day (2)
Too late
Started
I Do
Finally
Nowhere
Hope
Fucking Wake Up
Ending: True love's kiss (Part 1)

Question

1K 73 9
Par cool_story_cyst

"Lisa." Prince Jeon called and lightly touched Lisa's arm in worry.

Lisa flinched at the touch and slightly pulled her arm away from the prince. When she realized what she had just done and who's the person that touched her, cold sweats started forming on her forehead. She gulped down and tried as much as possible for it not to be loud. Then she forced a smile on her lips and her stiff body leaned closer to the prince sitting beside her so their shoulders will graze at each other again.

"Y-Your Highness, is there any problem?"

Lisa tried so hard to look normal, not to be obvious that she was nervous and uncomfortable but it wasn't that simple. She's nervous as hell. Her body was so stiff throughout the night. She doesn't have any idea how she survived the night.

The dinner just finished and she's now on her way to her home. Prince Jeon is accompanying her on the way. They are riding a carriage that was being pulled by two horses.

Lisa had never imagined that this day will ever come, to ride a carriage. Only the royal family or any important people had the right to ride one. She doesn't belong in the royal family nor is she an important person. Heck, she was just a daughter of a peasant so how did things suddenly turn into this?

Oh, right. The carriage isn't the only shocking thing that has ever happened since Prince Jeom approached her to buy Lemons that day.

She ate dinner with the king and the queen at the luxurious dining table but that isn't the most shocking one, but the fact that Prince Jeon confessed that he has feelings for her.

Oh, yeah, she's now accepting that confession.

She's now finally convinced that that wasn't a dream. Prince Jeon really does love her. But it doesn't mean that Lisa had understood it already. Up until now she still hasn't understood how that exactly happened.

What did the Prince see to her?

Why did the Prince choose her?

Unfortunately, she won't have answers to those questions for now. She was too scared and too shy to ask.

"It's just that you looked like something's bothering you. Did you perhaps didn't enjoy the food earlier? Did you eat something bad?"

Lisa immediately shook her head and waved both hands in the air to clear the misunderstanding. "N-No, Your Highness. I-It wasn't like that. I'm just- ah- tired." She lied and again offered a fake smile.

"Is that so? Don't worry in just a few minutes we'll already reach your house."

Lisa no longer said something and just smiled. She averted her eyes from the prince and just looked outside thinking about her night.

Earlier, when the prince showed up at their house and confessed to her father, she thought that her father would oppose the idea because they were just commoners and doesn't have any right to eat at one table with the royal family, or worthy enough to receive the Prince's feelings for her but her father did not.

He actually looked relieved at the Prince's confession, like the Prince brought the solution for the problems he's been carrying for years. Her father agreed to the dinner and so Lisa no longer has any choice but to go.

It's not like she doesn't want to go neither does she like to go. She doesn't know exactly what she's feeling. She doesn't like the prince in that way, she's only seeing him as a friend or at least an acquaintance. She believed that she was still too young for these things.

She's only 17 and she still needs to help her father in taking care of her little brother and sisters.

She just- She just-

Lisa sighed and for no particular reason, her gaze lowered to her gold-colored bracelet. She lifted her other hand and played with it as she gets her eyes back at the scenery outside the carriage.

A few minutes later they finally arrived at their house. The prince didn't let her go that easily, he leaned forward and left a kiss on Lisa's cheek before he allowed Lisa to get inside their small wooden house.

Lisa, despite being confused and overwhelmed as to how her day went, just closed her eyes and wished for everything to be just a dream when she woke up tomorrow.

*
*
*

"Your Highness, what are we doing here?" Leo asked looking around the place, copying Jennie.

They were in the market, it's not weird and a new thing for them to be there but they are usually leaving their palace to go to the Kingdom of X at least two times a week and today is already their third time this week.

They didn't even check upon Mino who's on the other side of the market selling their wines. Leo is really confused. He's been asking questions about today since they left the palace but he never gets an answer.

"Just shut your mouth, Leo." Jennie coldly replied while still busy looking around the place.

Leo just frowned and looked around too even though he doesn't have any idea of what Jennie's been looking for.

"And oh, inform me if you saw the girl who bumped into us yesterday,"

Leo arched up one of his brows, trying to remember the girl that Jennie was referring to. He didn't fully see the girl's face yesterday but he was confident that he will recognize her face if he saw her. The only thing he was sure about the girl is has a long black hair.

Leo's frown get even deeper now that he knew what is Jennie looking for. The reason for his frown now is the reason why Jennie is looking for that girl.

Is it perhaps connected to the bracelet that she mentioned yesterday? But why is she so interested in that bracelet? Is she planning to buy it? But she's not into accessories.

Leo's eyes when he finally realized why Jennie is looking for the girl. Just when he was about to ask something again regarding that realization, he caught a glimpse of a girl that has long black hair. He squinted his eyes to get a better look.

"Your Highness," Leo called while still facing the direction of the girl. Jennie just hummed as a response. "Isn't that the girl you were looking for?"

Jennie immediately snapped her head in the direction where her right hand, Leo, is looking. Her feet stopped when she confirmed that it was the girl they were looking for as the bracelet she was wearing shone on her wrist due to the sunlight that reflected on the bracelet. The girl is selling something; fruits and veggies, Jennie assumed based on what she's carrying yesterday.

Jennie just stood there while staring at the girl and figuring out what she will do next.

After several long seconds, Jennie started walking toward the girl without taking her eyes off her even for just a second. She heard Leo asking what are they going to do now but she didn't bother replying to his question and just continue walking.

When she was about only three steps away, Lisa looked in her direction, sensing someone staring at her.

Lisa's eyes widened when she recognized the people standing before her. She stepped out of her stall and stopped in front of Jennie. For the third time, she lowered her head to apologize.

"I'm very sorry for bumping into you yesterday."

Jennie's eyes lowered to the bracelet first before she looked up at Lisa's head. She heard Leo whisper that the bracelet looked like the bracelet that she received from the angel. She again ignored Leo because she already figured out that it was indeed her bracelet since yesterday.

"It was fine. You already apologized for what happened yesterday and you were already forgiven."

"T-Then is there something I can help you with? Do you need anything?" Lisa asked when she raised her head and looked directly at Jennie's face. She felt uneasy though because she couldn't see this person's eyes but judging from the voice, she assumed that this person is a woman.

Jennie wanted to just go straight to the point and ask the girl who is she, what do her parents look like and what are they doing for a living, how old is she now, and where did she get the bracelet but the last thing that she wants for this girl or anyone, is to suspect her so she just looked back at the vegetables, and pointed her index finger on them.

"Give me 5 of those," Jennie uttered, referring to the carrots while staring directly at Lisa's eyes.

Lisa was surprised to hear that for a second but she immediately moved her feet when she realized the request and in no time, she was already handing out the bag of carrots.

Jennie took that from Lisa's hand without breaking eye contact with Lisa.

Lisa forced a gulp down her throat when their hands grazed at each other. She felt something travel all over her body but she isn't sure if that was because she was being intimidated by the girl's presence or it was what people called 'spark'.

Jennie looked down at her hand for a split second as if she also felt the spark that Lisa claimed to feel.

"Leo." Jenie called without looking back at him. Even though She just uttered his name, Leo had already understood what Jennie wants him to do. He fished out the brown little purse in his pocket and took out a few silver coins to give to Lisa.

Lisa shook her head and waved her hands in the air. "N-No. It was fine. You can just take it. You no longer need to pay for them." She nervously said and smiled.

"I insist." Jennie simply stated.

"No. It was really fine. Just consider it as compensation for my carelessness yesterday." Lisa replied, still shaking her head and waving her hands in the air. She heard a click sound of someone's tongue and she assumed that the girl that was wearing a white mask, standing in front of her, is the one who did it.

Lisa felt her heart skip a bit at that sound but even she doesn't have any idea why. Jennie laid out her hand in Leo, asking him to give the silver coins to her which Leo undoubtedly did.

When the silver coins are finally in her closed fist, Jennie faced Lisa once again and took another step closer to her. Without uttering any word, Jennie grabbed one of Lisa's wrists.

She forced the palm to open and then put the silver coins in it before closing her palm again.

"I didn't come here to ask for any compensation so take it."

The flustered Lisa looked down at her closed fist which still has Jennie's hand on top. She forced another gulp down her throat before she uttered, "O-Okay."

Jennie finally let go of Lisa's hand and after battling herself if she will ask the questions been bugging her since yesterday, her first question finally slipped out of her mouth after several long seconds. "What's your name?"

Lisa was again surprised at the question but answered it after a second. "Lalisa. Lalisa Manoban"

"What are your parents doing for a living?"

"A-Ahm my father was a farmer. He's the one who's growing the crops I'm selling here. While for my mother, she died 2 years ago after she gave birth to my youngest brother." Lisa answered, smiling sadly at the mention of her mother.

"How old are you already?"

Lisa doesn't have any idea what are those questions for. It's like she was being interviewed for a job or a school's application. But it's okay to answer all her questions, right?

"I'm already 17 and will turn 18 less than 5 weeks from now."

Jennie just stared directly into Lisa's eyes like she just figured out something. That made Lisa conscious of herself as she pushed a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. She looked away from Jennie and lightly bit her lower lip in nervousness.

"Then where did-"

The Prince interrupted Jennie's last question as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere and stood between her and Lisa.

"Lisa, are you done with the day already?"

Lisa only looked away from Jennie for nearly three seconds but when she looked back at her and Leo, they were already gone. She looked around, looking for them while frowning and asking herself where the two had gone off to.

Lisa ignored the Prince asking her what's the problem and who is she looking for straight 7 seconds but when she really can't find them, she looked back at the prince and smiled.

"No, it was nothing. What is your question again, Your Highness?"

Jennie, on the other hand, was quick to hide behind an establishment with Leo.

"Crap. You only need to ask one question to confirm if she is that girl but the Prince intervened between you two."

Jennie leaned away from the wall and then fixed her cloak before she took a step away from Lisa and the Prince.

"It's okay. I was already convinced that she was that peasant's daughter."

But why is the Prince hanging around her? Are they close? Friends? It's not making any sense though because he's a member of a royal family and being friends with a commoner, is something that isn't impossible to happen but it was rare to happen. So, why?

Jennie looked back at Lisa and the Prince for the last time, she didn't notice it but she frowned.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

927K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...