ᵀʰᵉ ᴸⁱᵗᵗˡᵉˢ || NCT

By AngelJie96

"누나!!" "姐姐!!" "お姉さん!!" Cₒₘₑ ₐₙd ₑₓₚₑᵣᵢₑₙcₑ ₜₕₑ cᵤₜₑₙₑₛₛ ₒᵥₑᵣₗₒₐd, ₗₒᵥₑₗy, cₕₐₒₛ ₐₙd fᵤₙₙy ₘₒₘₑₙₜₛ wᵢₜₕ Nₐᵣₐ... More

✨✨✨✨
✨The 형's nickname by the Littles✨
✨ The Start ✨
✨Extra love✨
✨Wandered off ✨
✨One Japanese Morning✨
✨Lesson learnt✨
✨Surprise visit✨
✨Sick babies + a pinch of drama✨
✨ Brother's visit✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 1✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 2✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 3✨
✨Recovery prt.1✨
✨Recovery prt. 2✨
✨ Recovery prt.3 ✨
✨ Kingdom's tour ✨
✨Short trip✨
✨The truth came✨
✨Sorted out✨
✨THANK YOU✨
✨ Surprise in the planning ✨
✨Temporary Sitters✨
✨The Littles' English names by Nara✨
✨ Anniversary ✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 1
✨One Sick Morning✨
✨What if pt. 1✨
✨What if pt. 2✨
✨What if pt. 3✨
✨What if pt. 4✨
✨What if pt. 5✨
✨What if pt. 6 ✨
✨What if pt. 7 ✨
✨What if pt. 9✨
📣 Side note: help me 😅
✨What if pt. 10 - final✨
✨Secret past✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 2
✨Another surprise✨
✨Heart break✨
✨Retreat✨
✨Cheer up project✨
✨Back home✨
✨New deal + new suggestion ✨
Help me again 🤣✨
✨Hospital Visit✨
✨Something?✨
✨Unexpected✨
✨So..?✨
✨Sooo... ✨
✨Confession?✨
✨Slowly✨
✨Troubles✨
✨Ending?✨
✨Aftermath✨
✨Little visit✨
✨Return✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 3
✨The starts of something new✨
✨Rehearsal ✨
✨Debut stage - pt. 1✨
✨Debut stage - pt.2 ✨
✨Debut stage - pt.3✨
✨After stage✨
✨ Trouble?✨
✨Trust, Love, and Parenthood?✨
✨Moments✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 4

✨What if pt. 8✨

660 25 4
By AngelJie96

Dedicated to mltplfndm

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

*still in 2021

Talk to you later, Cheng. I miss you.” Nara waved to her camera as she was about to end the video call. She was having a short video chat with her boyfriend, who was in China for his schedule as the Littles were having their afternoon nap.

I miss you too, Love. I’ll try to come back soon, ok?” He waved back and gave her a flying kiss, making her blushed before finally ending the call. The conversation was short but meaningful to the two of them while being in a long distance relationship until whenever he returns to Korea.

The couple had been in a relationship for a good 4 years since 2018 and it started like all relationship. They were introduced to each other, hang out, got to know each other, became close friends until someone confessed (Winwin did). At the start of the relationship, no one will ever suspected that the two were dating as they were known to be shy with each other, which put them in an advantage in keeping the relationship a secret for 3 years from everyone.

Until...

Ten questioned Winwin why he wanted to learn to speak better English so much other than to talk and understand their international fans better off camera. With that, Winwin came clean to him and boy... Ten was more excited to hear that and told the other through their group chat, making the other to burst into their hotel room.

*Flashback*

You’re dating Nara姐姐?” YangYang asked with a big smile as he too was excited. “Like for real?” Winwin sighed and rubbed his nape before nodding, making the other 5 to cheer.

I knew there were something suspicious between the two of them.” Lucas exclaimed and shocked the said boyfriend as he was thrilled. “I can’t believe Winwin哥 is dating 姐姐 for 4 years now and we hardly notice it.

Us too.” Kun said and ruffled his hair. “Are we the first one to know?

Our family are the first to know, then Ten哥 and then you guys.” Said Winwin before letting out a chuckle when Kun put him in a headlock. “We both agreed on keeping it a secret or else she’ll or we will get into trouble.

You got a point there.” Kun replied and let go of Winwin before ruffling his hair. “Remember to take good care of her, Si Cheng. There’s no one else like her in this world, since Nara is one of a kind.

I will, 哥.” The boyfriend nodded as he promised. “Beside, her brother will kill me if I didn’t.” With that comment, the group laughed as it was true.

*End of flashback*

姐姐~..” A small sleepy voice called and slowly walked out of his room while rubbing the sleepiness away from his eyes. Nara was reading a novel on one of the bean bags there when he called and looked up from her book before giving the boy a big smile.

Hey Matthew.” She called after putting her book away, making the 5 years old to smile and ran into her embrace. “Did you had a good nap?” She lifted up the boy to sit on her laps and tickled him a little, making him giggled.

Dede had good dream too.” He replied with a nod. “Dede dreamt we go picnic with everyone and... and have yummy food... and... and.. we played game.” Nara acted surprised at his storytelling and nodded along. 

Sound like a great dream, Matthew.” She smiled and ruffled his hair. Just then, the 5 years old suddenly asked a question she couldn’t answer, making her speechless.

姐姐... When is Dongdong 哥come back?” Nara paused as she tried to figure out an answer before smiling at him. “Dede miss him. When can he come back? Does he miss us?

I’m sure 哥哥miss you too. All of you, but.. 哥哥has some work to be done and he’ll be home before you know it, ok?” He pouted as he slowly nodded and Nara gave him a kiss on the forehead. “Dede just have to promise to behave like a good boy to every 哥哥and 姐姐... maybe Dongdong哥will come home sooner.

真的吗?” Nara nodded, making the toddler to give a big smile. “Dede will be good boy and Dongdong哥will come back tomorrow.” Nara giggled at his reply, hoping for her boyfriend to return back and ruffled his hair.

Whatever you say, Matthew.” Just then, a cry was heard, making the two to turn to the younger Littles’ room. “Let’s go check on your brothers.” Nara stated and the two went to the room.

Fast forward to a few months later, it was a couple days away from Nara’s birthday and Winwin was anxious about whether if he would be able to celebrate her birthday together or not since he never miss one celebrate since they became a couple.

As he was sitting in the van while waiting for the shooting to start, he decided to video call with someone to vent about his worries while mentally hoping that they are not busy. He bite his bottom lips, waiting for them to answer and let out a sigh of relief when they finally answered. After the call, his manager came and told him, the greatest news that he had been waiting to hear.

Today is the last day for the shooting and we’ll return to Korea and join WayV for a comeback. We’ll be leaving in a couple of days.” Winwin smiled ear to ear and thanked his manager for the news before calling back the someone to tell the great news.

Hello? Guys, I need your help with something.

Sorry that I won’t be back for your birthday, Love. The dateline is the same time as your birthday and it looks like this is the first time we won’t be able to celebrate your birthday together.’ Nara was just heading home when Winwin called her to inform about the “sad” news. Instantly, the caregiver felt sad and was fighting the urge to cry as she was hoping for him to come back on her birthday.

It’s okay, Cheng. I’m totally fine with it.” She tried her best not to crack her voice and took a deep breath before blinking her tears away.

Maybe we could have a belated birthday celebration when I come back, ok? Beside, we still could video call on your birthday.’ He suggested while she just hummed softly as a respond. ‘I have to go pack now. We’re going to a new area for the shoot tomorrow. Good night, Love. I love you and I miss you.

Good night too, Cheng. I love you and miss you too.” He finally hang up before she let out a heavy sigh. “So much for hoping you’ll be back in time.” She mumbled and wiped away a fallen tears. “Nathalie, stay focus. He’s an idol, it’s his career and you knew all of this could eventually happen at some point in the relationship. There is always next year.

A couple days later, it was Nara’s birthday and the NCT was already decorating the playroom with streamers, balloons and flowers just before the caregiver arrived. Just before they could hide when Nara was 10 minutes away, the 13 Littles sudden turned when one by one of them started to sneeze.

“Every time when we are planning for a surprise for Nara.” Yuta claimed as he shook his head and giggled along with the other 형’s line (minus Winwin). “Quickly grab any Littles and hide! Nara is right in the corner!” DoYoung exclaimed and quickly grabbed Jeno and Renjun to hide. Kun grabbed LuXiaoHeng, Ten grabbed YangYang, Taeyong grabbed Jisung, Johnny grabbed Mark, Jaehyun grabbed Jaemin and Chenle, JungWoo grabbed Sungchan, Yuta grabbed Shotaro and Taeil grabbed Haechan.

Nara opened the door to a dark playroom before gasping when she switched on the lights. The members and yelled, ‘Surprise!!’

“누나.. Happy B-day!” Jisung shouted as he cheered, making everyone to aww at his cuteness before joining him to cheer.

“Thank you so much, you guys.” She thanked before taking Haechan from Taeil and butterfly-kissed his face, making the toddler to giggle. “You guys do this every year and I feel honoured for your effort in celebrating my birthday. I would cherish these moments forever.”

“Let’s take a picture then!” Ten suggested and everyone agreed. As they were getting ready to take the picture, someone slowly made their way behind Nara and posed for the picture. After a couple pictures, the group were surprised when Nara screamed as she was surprised to see her boyfriend behind her.

Happy Birthday, Love.” He wished and gave her a bouquet of roses before planted a kiss on her forehead.

“You told me, you weren’t going to make it this year.” Nara whimpered as her eyes started to tear up and covered her mouth as she began to cry. Winwin giggled and pulled her into his embrace before patting her back to calm her down. “You’re so mean.

“Wait!!! You guys are dating??!” Johnny shouted and the other 형smacked their foreheads.

“형.. We went through this a month ago and again like a couple of days ago.” Kun replied, letting Johnny to give him a peace sign. “I’m just trying to be dramatic a little. Plus... It took you guys 4 years to tell the rest of us about your relationship!” The couple giggled and said sorry.

“Here is my gift to you.” Winwin said and pulled out a red velvet box, making everyone to gasp including Nara. “This is my promise ring to you.” He opened the box, revealing a three-stone diamond ring. “You mean the world to me and I would never trade anything in the world for you. You’re the only one for me, despite being a year younger than you.”

“Age is just a number!!?” Taeyong shouted from behind, making the couple to laugh.

“And with this, I promise you that I will take good care of this relationship, take care of you and my love for you will never dies.” Continued Winwin as he slide the ring to her ring finger. “I love you, Yang Nara.”

“I love you too, Dong SiCheng.” Winwin blushed at her reply and gave her a peck on the lips.

“Just a peck?? Kiss her properly, Winwin 형!!?” JungWoo shouted and the boyfriend shook his head as he giggled before replying,

“Not when you guys are around.” Everyone laughed until Xiaojun ran to the couple.

姐姐...I told you that Dongdong 哥 will come home if Dede behave like a good boy.” He proudly said after Winwin lifted him up.

“Dede did behave like a good boy, but pranking Papa 哥 is not a good boy behaviour.” Nara answered back, making the toddler to sulk and crossed his arms as he was caught red handed.

______________________________________________

Winwin's version done!! ✨✨🌹☺️❤️ I hope you guys like it!! Sorry if it felt too short because I can't think of anything to add.

Now, we are left with:

🐱 Ten

🐶 JungWoo

Comment on who you guys wants next and hope that the one you chose gets the most vote.. 🤣😚 Happy commenting 👏🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.7K 24
若い頃の僕ら "𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚,, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚-" "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 " - - - 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚...
74.4K 1.4K 29
𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓮 𝓶𝓮
3.6K 153 17
❝Uhmm, what the fuck is that?❞ ❝Oh my God, that is our baby!❞ _________________________________________ One fake baby. Two new-adults. And a rollerco...
39.7K 878 16
𝙠𝙞 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙... 𝐧...