MY BROTHER'S BRIDE ✓(Comp)💜

By mylovelifeaboutbts

Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to... More

ABOUT THE STORY ❣️
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
NEW CHARACTERS..✨✨
CHAPTER 9
✨✨✨
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Happy KOOKIE day 💗💗💗🎂🎂🎂
CHAPTER 26
HAPPY JOONIE DAY...
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 23

2.4K 105 1
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii lovlies 🌺
Hope you guys are doing well 😊
Thank you for your support 😘
It means soo much to me 🥺
Hope you are enjoying the story (◕ᴗ◕✿).
Long chapter ahead...
Enjoy ( ╹▽╹ )..
........

It's the morning as the sunlight directly falls on the two lovers that are snuggling into each other.

Jungkook groans and hide his face in the warmth that he's feeling against his body. Taking the addicting fragrance of lavender he knows who's there..

Opening his eyes , he look at his side and saw an angel sleeping there in his arms .He loves her so much and after yesterday night he knows he's gonna keep her in his arms for ever.

Taehee turns her body and face her back to jungkook, jungkook then notice the red hickey on her nape.

He snuggle close in to her neck and peck it softly.

As he's thinking of going back to sleep his phone rang and Taehee whine as she hears the beel rings..

" Umm koo .. make it stop.. let me sleep.." she says going back to sleep as Jungkook ok the call and then par her back lightly, getting up from the bed and going in the balcony to talk.

He clears his throat and says HELLO.

Yaah.. kook where were you, are you still sleeping huh... You know today is runway there's so much work.. spoke Yoongi from other side.

Hyung.. yes I just woke up.. and I know you're assistant told me. jungkook tells him.

Then make sure to come to the venue in next hour with Taehee.. I'm sure she's with you

Hmm I will.. see you there.

Hmm come soon.. me and Jiminie are going

Yeah..

He cuts the call and take the amazing view of early morning in New York.

As he's just wearing his sweatpants, the cold winds make his body cool.

Taehee wake up and turn to other side thought that Jungkook is sleeping there but as he put her hand there , she felt the side empty.

" Koo.. jungkook.. where did he go?" She pull the sheets with her and wrap it around her naked body.

As she tries to get up, a painful whine left from her. She blushed as she remembers last night.

" God... He did me so good... But it hurts .." she pouts and after trying many times got up from the bed.

The winds come from balcony of the room and she saw a silhouette there,only by it she knows where her bunny gone .

She walk to the open area and saw his boyfriend leaning against the glass grills .

Jungkook thinking about the day what they're going to do today when two soft arms wrap around him from behind and a head put on his back.

" Good morning..." Taehee whisper in his ear , kissing on his nape.

Jungkook smile and hold her closely..

" Good morning... Babe.." he says back.

" It's beautiful..." Taehee tells him and he hums .

Jungkook turn around and saw her in just sheets... He hold her by her waist and hug her..

" Are you ok... Huh." Taehee blushed before nodding her head.

" Yeah.. just a little sore" jungkook smirks and tease her about last night as she giggle and sway him away.

" Get ready.. I'll order our breakfast then we have to leave... Yoongi hyung already reached there " Taehee gasped as she remembers that those two are also there with them.

" Oh God... What will he thinks that ... I.." she stutter and jungkook finds it adorable.

" No need to run your tiny brains that much... He understands ok.. now go freshen up or should I accompany you.." jungkook teases and push him away.

" No thank you very much... It'll be anything but getting fresh if you'll be there.. " she leaves from there and jungkook laugh.

" .my angel..." He dials room service and order their breakfast.

Taehee took a good shower as she feels her muscle getting relax.her thought goes to their special night. To her it was special.. so much .

But then her mind goes to Jungkook hot expression and the way he's so passionate in bed..

" Stop Taehee... Stop.. aah.. god " she hides her face in her hands and fastly clean her body and apply body lotion getting into her outfit of the day and applying a lot bit of makeup.

Dressing her hair she went outside and met her bun waiting for her with breakfast.

" Koo go ahead and take shower.. ok.." she says and jungkook kiss her cheeks and went to bathroom till then she talks to her manager and she got to know that the runway preparation is already started and she will meet the designers there only as Jiminie went to salon and Yoongi is in a meeting with team.

" Ok... Thank you.. I'll be there yeah.." as she hears the door click and jungkook comes out only in towel wrapped around his waist.

Taehee gulps as she took a look at the hot man standing there.

'god how come he's so sexy... Taehee don't.. please.. focus on work for now... Yeah. ' she says to herself and jungkook bite his lips as he saw her looking at him.

" Done staring princess..." Taehee whine and start eating the delicious yet healthy breakfast.

Jungkook went to her and look at her face..

Taehee look at him getting confused, raising an eyebrow she question him.

Jungkook doesn't say anything and bend down, licking the sauce from her lips and Taehee kiss his lips lightly.

" Umm.. delicious.." he winks at her and there Taehee getting red as apple.

" Koo get ready fast, and have your breakfast... Ok we are going to be late." She says to him as Jungkook put his clothes on.

Both have their breakfast and left from there putting masks on their face.

The bodyguard already reached there with them and the car stop outside the hotel. Though Taehee want to go in other car but jungkook hold her hand.

" But koo . What if media will capture us together.." she put her worry forward.

" Don't worry.. ok i got it.. come sit inside" he doesn't want to leave her alone when now she's here with him.

The car drives to the said venue with two more car following them .

As they reach there. Jungkook make sure fist Taehee got down as he went inside other car before that.

Taehee took a deep breath as Jungkook left after a blown make out session.

She fixes herself and put her foot outside as she knows that media and many fans are there.

Clicking of camera can be hear as the crowd gone crazy as they admire Taehee and her work alot.

She smiles and as always she looking very beautiful and very gorgeous in her outfit.

She look like that the road is her runway. The bodyguard escort her to inside from the VIP entry door. Her manager waiting for her there as she goes with him to the room where the rehearsal going on.

As Taehee went inside safely jungkook come out of the car and the crowd gone extreme.. all shouting his name and the photographers taking pics of him.. though his face is hidden in  mask.

He bow down to them.. respectively.

He's looking very handsome and hot in his black outfit, he also goes inside and his bodyguard is with him.

He's going to perform today as he thought the first meeting going to be recreated of his and Taehee. He's very excited for tonight.

______________________________

Yoongi is busy on the call when Jiminie come there, she wants to talk to him.

He look at her worried face and cut the call.

" Is everything ok.. you look scared.." he asks her .

Jiminie took deep breaths and look at him before going into his arms hugging him close, at first Yoongi got shocked as he can't digest that his love is in his arms after so long time.

But then he hear her hiccuping and got worried.

" Yoo.. Yoongi... I.. i. Met her .. she.. she's . There .. I'm.. I'm.. scared..." Yoongi first didn't get whom she's talking about.

" Whom you met Minnie... Huh tells and stop crying, you know I'm not good with handling people.." he wipes her tears and she whine when Yoongi flicks her forehead.

" Tell ." He ask.

" I... Irene.. she she was there... But... But she's not alone... She.. she is with her.." she stutter.

Yoongi clenched his jaw as he hears Irene name that woman is nothing but toxic.

" Who else.." he question.

She remembers the incident early when she was in salon.

" It's no one else but the haunting past of yours and maybe mine too .." Yoongi got more in confusion.

" God... Jiminie atleast tell me " he got frustrated and Jiminie glare at him.

" ITS... IU... LEE JIEUN... NO ONE ELSE.." she shouts and Yoongi after hearing the name take a step back.

" No... No.. she... She can't.. come back... No.. no.. she can't.. you know Jiminie... You know.. if she.. if she come back.. then.. my.. my brother.. Minnie" he felt like he can't breathe for a moment.

Jiminie saw his situation and hug him close..

" Shh... It's ok.. I'm.. I'm. Here... We.. we all are... Yoongs... Please... Jungkook... Jungkook is not a kid... Anymore ok..." Yoongi Nodded and took a sharp breathe.

Hugging her close he felt at ease.

" I have to make sure she will not be close to him... I will not..." He think hard and thought of hiring security first .

" This time I will not let her hurt my family..." He says to himself and Jiminie pulls back from the hug as they hears the knock on the door.

" Yes .." Yoongi says.

" Sir, the designers are asking for mam .." the assistant says .

" I'm coming.." Jiminie with one last look went away from there.

Yoongi rubs his forhead as it's paining now.. it was already been a hassle to host a runway in other countries and now these old faces are coming back in their lives .

" Hello.. Sam get the team ready.. and make sure they're be high security tonight.." he cuts the call and leave the room but he doesn't know that someone is hearing their conversation.

The man calls someone..

" Hello.. we have to postpone our plan , we can't do anything to them here.... Yeah .. let them leave to Korea .. then we will execute it.. not here.. we have high chance to loose the target... Yeah tell them to back off for now.. " he cuts the call and fixes his suit .

" Not for long you can secure your brother and your family Joen... Not for long.. " he whispered and left from back exit .

______________________________

In the evening...

The whole New York looking extremely good and the venue for the runway event as well as it's for charity and donations.. many businesses and more big personalities came for the show .

Yoongi try to make sure nothing goes out of hand, his team is doing double check on everything.

As his company and label is organising this event, ges going to host tonight.

He's nervous but not that much just doesn't like the cameras much.

Jungkook is getting ready for his performance as he's going to sing while the rampshow will start.

Jungkook come out getting ready and saw Suga talking to the team.

" Hey hyung.. looking amazing" he says and Yoongi look at his brother.

" You're not looking bad yourself.. just a few minutes then the show will start.." jungkook smile and hug his brother.

" It'll going to be amazing..." He says to Yoongi.

" Sir .. it's time.." Yoongi nod and pat jk's back and left to the stage.

Yoongi went in the runway stage as always the decor are amazing and beautiful, all the guest are sitting in a rows .

He's looking soo handsome as well hot in his black outfit as he also put a mic .

"Um... Hello everyone.. welcome to the great runway show that our label organized with collaborating with many amazing brand such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Gucci and Chanel. A big round of applause for all the designers and the team who helped in making this night so happening.I hope you guys will enjoy this... Now let the show begins..." All of them claps for the amazing speech.

Yoongi smiles big and bow to them.

" Now the first .. collection we have is of Chanel..." The music play and the first performance is going to be of silk Sonic... The music play and he starts to sing , the models walk on the runway gracefully.

One by one models walk on the ramp and pose for the audience and camera.

" Now the next collection is of Gucci.. and Celine please give big round of applause.." .

The models comes and everyone likes the collection as always the top brands did a fab job.

For the show stopper there comes the supermodel none other than Park Jiminie..

Jungkook always start singing and everyone enjoys the music with the grand entry of the super model.

She walks gracefully in her outfit of the collection that's shows the summer collection and from Celine.

Jiminie poses for the camera and jungkook also walk her to the front of stage and they comes again with the designers and other models .

All the present person claps for them.

Now the show highlight, the last collection from the very old brand and top brand of the current years.. Louis Vuitton.

Even jungkook got changed in their outfit and comes out he's looking so hot and handsome in the outfit, the light goes down and the music start as he start singing his famous song .

Euphoria.

The audience goes crazy and one by one the model put their feets on the runway ..

Looking amazing with the glitter theme of their.

Now comes the show stopper time and jungkook walk to the entry point and put his hand forward...

And a delicate hand hold his and the face comes to the light and there is the very known face of fashion industry..

KIM Taehee...

Taehee make everyone in awe as she walk confidently... Looking like a diva that she is .

The outfit put more charms into her beauty for a moment jungkook really forgot to breathe but then start singing..

The designers comes out and the models as well all bow to them as Taehee with the designer and jungkook walk in front and all three pose for the camera.

Yoongi also comes out with Jiminie and other many models ..

Let's say it was a great show..

They all pack up and the goal got completed as there's lot of donations.

Taehee was happy for that with Jiminie, as they reach to hotel both the beauties fell asleep and let's say the two boy lovers of their have to carry them to their room but jungkook took Taehee to his and change her clothes in his sweatshirt.. and fall asleep cuddling her.

Whereas Yoongi was going to leave but Jiminie got up and ask him to stay as she's feeling scared so they both sleep part ways on the big bed but let's say it did bring them close.

Leaving for Seoul took a toll on them as the schedule got busy and Taehee and jungkook had to part ways for their work... As soon as they land on the airport.

Only to got home for a surprise waiting for them at their house that left four of them in shock...

..............

So hope you guys like it..
Please vote 💜💜
And comment 💗💜
Let me know your thoughts..
Thank you 🤗
Borahae 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 23K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
258K 9.7K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
43.5K 1.9K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...
2.7M 130K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...