VIRUSHKA: The Fairytale

By eilyywrites

Every lovestory is special but when the lovers crosses all the hurdles and problems life throws at them toget... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1: False Allegations
Chapter 2: THE PROPOSAL
Chapter 3: VIRAT'S DECISION
Chapter 4: MEETING THE TEAM
Chapter 5: LUNCH
Chapter 6: FINALLY ACCEPTED
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 7: THE FOOTBALL MATCH
Chapter 8: MOLESTATION
Chapter 9: MISUNDERSTOOD RELATIONS
Chapter 10: CLEARED CONFUSIONS
Chapter 11: MUSICAL RIDE
Chapter 12: PARTY NIGHT
Chapter 13: THE BEST DANCE
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 14: FUN AT KOHLI MANSION
Chapter 15: SURPRISE
Chapter 16: WARDROBE MALFUNCTION
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 17: SORTING THINGS OUT
Chapter 18: FUN BEFORE FLIGHT
Chapter 19: THE PAPARAZZI TORTURE
Chapter 20: BREWING FRIENDSHIP
IMPORTANT
Chapter 21: SHOPPING SPREE
Chapter 22: THE WORKOUT CHALLENGE
Chapter 23: SUPPORT
Chapter 24: GETTING THE GOALS RIGHT
Chapter 25: THE 'NON-DATE'
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 26: SLEDGING
Chapter 27: INJURY AND THE PAST
Chapter 28: SHARING THE PAST
Chapter 29: GETTING NORMAL
Chapter 30: THE LAST MATCH
Chapter 31: VICTORY CELEBRATION
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 32: THE FIRST DATE
Chapter 33: REALISING THE FEELINGS
INSTAGRAM
CHAPTER 34: THE SECOND DATE
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 35: REUNION
Chapter 36: STARTING THE JOURNEY
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 37: ENJOYING TOGETHERNESS
Chapter 38: JOINING FOR IPL
Chapter 39: THE WORKOUT FUN
Chapter 40: MUSICAL EVENING
Chapter 41: IPL SEASON ENDS
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 42: TELLING THE FAMILIES
NOTE
Chapter 44: INFORMING THE TEAM
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 45: THE BIG MATCH
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 46: THE ARGUMENT
Chapter 47: FAREWELL MISS MANAGER
Chapter 48: THE FAM JAM
Chapter 49: 'NUSH' LAUNCH
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 50: DILLI DARSHAN
Chapter 51: THE MISHAP
Chapter 52: FALLING APART
Chapter 53: LIVES WITHOUT EACH OTHER
Chapter 54: PATCHING UP
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 55: THE NIGHT OUT
Chapter 56: THE BEST BOYFRIEND
INSTAGRAM
A/N
Chapter 57: THE POOL PARTY
Chapter 58: ROHIKA'S WEDDING
Chapter 59: THE BIG NEWS
Chapter 60: WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Chapter 61: BUSINESSPERSON OF THE YEAR
Chapter 62: WEDDING BELLS
Chapter 63: THE EVENTFUL EVENING
Chapter 64: HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Epilogue

2.4K 98 35
By eilyywrites

3 years after marriage:

Anushka's POV:

Idiot

Stupid

Fool

God, How did I end up marrying him? I feel so bad for myself.

He is a jerk. Monster.

How can he do this? How dare he?

I need to call Saroj Ma to complain about this. This is a such a serious thing.

He needs to be punished for being such a jerk to me. I can't believe my own husband did this to me.

“Bubs, You aren't sleeping?”

Oh look who's back on earth. My very insensitive husband is finally out of hibernation.

“Why do you care? Go and again sleep like a log” I told him coldly just like he did before.

“Nushkie, It's 2 am. And as far as I remember nights are meant for sleeping, Aren't they?” He says cutely.

“Thank you for enlightening me, Mr I-know-it-all.” I scowled at him and he looked confused.

“Bubs, Why are you acting so cold to me? What happened?” He asked with a cute voice which as of now irritated me a little more.

Why is he so cute? Irritating human.

“Didn't you behave the same way to me?” I asked him and he started thinking when did he do that.

Great, Now he doesn't even remember. Someone take him away from me otherwise I'll chop his head for being such an idiot.

“When? Sorry, But looks like I'm having a memory loss” He said holding my hands.

“When I asked you to bring me a pair of new shoes”

“Ohh, When you woke me up from sleep and I said ‘Don't worry love, We'll get it tomorrow’ because it was already 12 midnight.” He asked and I nodded in a yes with tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

“How can you say that? It was so rude. You hurt me just for a pair of new shoes.” I cried and he looked at me as if I'm an alien before finally wrapping his arms around me, stroking my hair gently and consoling me.

“You didn't sleep since then?” He asked.

“No... I felt so bad and you were sleeping like a log all this while.” I said crying in his arms.

“Don't cry, Love. Let's go and buy you a new pair of shoes right now.” He offered but I didn't feel like doing that.

“Nooo, I don't want shoes now” I declared and he looked at me amusingly.

“So, Do you need anything else?”

“Ummm. Yes, Will you bring Dosa for me?” I requested with my eyes glowing like a bulb and he got surprised.

“Are you sure you want to have Dosa at this time and after all that you ate?” He asked.

“Now, you're keeping tabs on what I eat too? Vee, I hate you” I replied.

“No no no... It's just that your eating habits seems unusual to me since last week” I frowned on his reasons.

“What unusual?”

“You have started eating junk food even though you used to hate it. Now, You even throw up smelling your favourite pancakes. You eat at odd hours and crave for things you never liked. And yesterday I caught you eating ice-cream at 4 am.” He explained.

“So, you think I'll grow fat and then I won't be pretty. And you won't love me anymore, Right?” I asked crying and Virat instantly shaked his head in Noo.

“That's not what I meant Nushkie. I think we should get you consulted by a doctor to be sure there's nothing to worry about”

“No, I know what you meant. You don't love me anymore Vee and I don't want you in this room. Go away” I declared and he looked at me with wide eyes.

“Bubs, Calm down. I love you.”

“No, you don't. You're not allowed in this room.” I told him handing him a pillow and blanket.

He was too stunned to speak.

“Nushkie, Are you really kicking me out of our room?” He asked with a pout.

“Yes, And remember Mr Kohli, You can enter in this room only when you get me Dosa” I put forth the condition and then closed the doors of my room.

Phew! Finally, My irritating cute husband is out of the room.

How weird has he started to behave? And what were those stupid unusual eating habits he talked about?

I sat on the bed taking a deep breath and thought about what Vee said.

Though I know he is stupid but yes, my eating habits are surprising me too. But he didn't have to rub it on my face, did he?

I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a while before I finally started getting relaxed.

I recalled all the conversations I had with Vee and realised he was talking sense and I behaved totally weird as if I'm high on hormones.

And I've been doing that often for last some days. Should I really consult a doctor regarding all these weird changes? Or am I overstressing?

I also feel nausea, dizziness and vomitting constantly. What's happening to me?

I gave it a thought before it actually striked me. Can this be the reason? Is it why I'm feeling like this?

I ran to look for Virat's phone hoping he left it in the room because my period tracker was in his phone.

Thankfully I found it and opened the app instantly only to find out that I am missing my periods for one month now.

God, How can I be so stupid to not realise about this for so long?

Am I pregnant?
Are these pregnancy symptoms?

I felt nervous like never before. My heartbeat instantly quickened with just the thought of having a little life inside me.

But before anything, I've to be sure about this.

I quickly got off my bed with Vee's phone in my hand and got out of the room to find him. I looked in the guest room and the main hall but he wasn't there.

As I turned I saw Virat standing in the kitchen wearing apron with a frown on his face.

I reached closer to see him watching a youtube video in his iPad to learn how to make dosa.

I hugged him from behind and he got surprised but got relaxed knowing it was me. He swiftly pulled me in front of him.

“Nushkie, You okay?” He asked holding the nape of my neck and I just nodded my head in a yes.

“Okay then. Chef Virat is at your service mam and I'll get you your dosa in sometime.” He said bowing down making me chuckle.

“Vee, I've something to tell you” He noticed the seriousness in my voice.

Virat guided me to the main hall and made me sit beside him on the sofa.

“What's it?” He asked.

“You noticed that I'm having weird food habits since last week, Right?” I asked him putting my hand on his.

“I'm sorry if that hurted you, love. Don't take my words so seriously ” He said calmly.

“No, that's not the case. I know it's true and along with that, I am also feeling dizzy, tiredness and nausea since last week.”

Even before I could've completed, Vee cut me in between.

“Really? Why didn't you tell me before Nushkie? Let me get doctor's appointment and we'll visit him as soon as the clinic opens tomorrow. Or if you say, we can still go to hospital?” He panicked.

“Vee, Calm down. I feel alright now. And now listen to me completely.” He nodded to my words.

“And I'm missing my periods for a month now.” I completed with the hope of Vee getting hints. But he sat calmly.

“Vee, say something” I shaked him bringing him back to real world, incase he travelled to Mars or somewhere.

“Are you.... Are you.....” I sighed a breath of relief to see that he finally got the hint.

“Are you smelling something burning?” He completed his sentence and I slapped my forehead with my hand while Virat ran to kitchen to turn off the stove.

He came back and took a deep breath while I glared him with a straight face.

“Oh sorry, You were saying something.. continue” He said sitting beside me again.

“No Vee, I said it all. I was waiting for you to say something.. Dizziness, Tiredness, Nausea, Food cravings, Mood swings, missing periods.... What does all this hint at?”

He thought for a minute, repeating my words and connecting the dots and that's when he got the point.

“ARE WE PREGNANT?” Vee screamed jumping from the sofa with eyes as big as saucers.

“Maybe. Though, I'm not sure but there are chances.” I said holding his hands and making him sit again.

“How?” He asked with a priceless reaction on his face.

“I'm sure you remember how someone gets pregnant?” I asked him in disbelief.

“Yeah, Yeah... Is it for real? You aren't kidding, Right? A baby?” He said stammering.

“But we need to be sure, bubs” I told him.

“How can we be sure?”

“Pregnancy kit” I replied.

“Don't worry, I'll get it. You stay at home and I'll be back.” He said grabbing his car keys and running out of the house.

When he reached the main door, he turned back and I'm sure he forgot something.

He came to me, held my face and placed a heartfelt kiss on my forehead before again running away.

After around 15 minutes, Virat came back running into the house with some 5-6 pregnancy kits with him which he handed to me.

“What's this Vee? I just need one.” I exclaimed.

“I bought kits of all different brands because we can't trust any single brand. Can we?” He asked and I shaked my head in amazement.

We both went to our bedroom and I felt my heart beating very fast due to the nervousness. Thousands of thoughts were running into my mind.

My legs were giving up on me and I found it hard to move myself.

I looked at Vee and I didn't know when tears started rolling down from my eyes. Virat took me in a tight hug giving light kisses on my hairs.

“What If-” Vee cut me midway.

“No Ifs Nushkie. Don't think too much, love. Whatever the result will be, postive or negative, we have each other always. Remember, I love you and you'll always find me walking side by side with you through everything.” Virat's words were enough to make me feel better.

“Now go.. I'm waiting ” He said kissing my cheek and I made my way inside washroom.

After minutes I walked out of the washroom to see an anxious Virat pacing back and forth in the room.

I was a crying mess by then and tears were all over my face. Virat saw me and stopped in his tracks instantly.

He looked at me briefly before standing in front of me.

“What's it, Nushkie?” As he asked, some tears again rolled down my eyes. He saw and wiped them instantly.

“Don't cry. It's all okay. Why are you crying, love?” He asked cupping my cheeks and I could feel how his heart was beating rapidly too.

I leaned onto him and rested my head on his chest and then finally raised my hand a little to show him the pregnancy kit.

I stood straight as Vee looked at it.

Two pink coloured lines. Two lines that will change a whole lot of things. That will mark the start of a new chapter in our lives. That have already changed a lot in me. Two small pink lines.

Vee looked at the kit and then back at me to confirm what he is assuming is right or not and I nodded my head in yes with my eyes still welled up.

“Are we- ... Are we going to-... To” He stammered because of the overwhelming feeling.

“Yess, We are going to be parents. We are pregnant, Vee” I said cupping his face looking straight into his eyes that were moist and he was at loss of words.

I slowly inched closer and pressed his lips against mine and through the kiss, we conveyed all those emotions we felt at the moment.

He instantly pulled me in a hug with both of us crying happy tears and our hearts beating so fast.

“There's our baby inside. Our piece of heart” Virat said touching my stomach and then bending to give it a kiss.

“Now, Inside me beats two hearts for you” I said and Vee looked at me with love.

“My whole world” He exclaimed.

“I can't believe we are going to have a chotu baby” I said joining my forehead with him.

“Our baby” He replied and we both stood there living in the moment.

After some minutes, We finally became a little normal but there was a weird kind of feeling of excitement, nervousness and so much more. I guess, it will take us time to sink in the beautiful news.

“Thank you for coming into my life, Nushkie. Thank you for making me experience such surreal feelings. Thank you so much” The sincerity his voice held makes me fall in love with him all over again.

“And I want this day to be etched in our hearts forever so let's celebrate, Nushkie” He said jumping with excitement.

So, The enthusiastic Virat Kohli is back. I mentally chuckled.

“Okay, let's go” I replied and we both made our way to the kitchen and I saw all the ingredients for dosa lying there.

“You wanted to have Dosa then let me make it for you” He said and I stopped him by his wrist.

“Let's do it together.” I said flashing my brightest smile to him and he happily agreed.

We both then started making dosa. Virat prepared the batter while he instructed me to sit on the kitchen stool to restrict me from exertion.

He had already prepared chutney and sambhar so all we needed was to prepare dosa.

I started cooking it while Vee stood behind me with his hands wrapped around my stomach and chin on my shoulder.

I put some batter on his face to which he scrunched his nose in disgust making me laugh.

After getting done, he asked me to wait in the bedroom as he took the responsibility to serve.

I waited there impatiently and that's when my chef husband entered the room with tray in hands which he put down and sat beside me.

“Remove the lid” He asked me.

As I removed the lid, I saw two large dosas with one small dosa served deliciously and there was something written on them with white coconut chutney.

“And then, We were three” I read the words clearly written on it and smiled at Vee.

He wrapped his hands around my waist before feeding me dosa himself. I did the same and we both had the most satisfying meal of our life.
.
.
.
9 months later
Virat's POV:

“Where are you, Vee” I heard Anushka's voice and I instantly went to our bedroom.

“I'm here only” I said helping her get down the bed and guiding to the garden.

We both sat comfortably on the sofa lying there with our legs on each other.

She passed me the nail paint and I started painting Nushkie's nails while she kept talking random things.

Last 9 months have been a wholesome experience for both of us.

Though, Pregnancy is a lovely phase but it's not the happy times only. I've seen Nushkie bearing so much and specially during the last month.

Swollen feet, Dizziness, Back pain, Vomitting and the list goes on but the way women handles all this with a smile, hats off to each one of them.

Nushkie experienced mood swings and food cravings too but I was more than happy to fulfil them.

Going on icecream nightouts, Baking together, Eating Candy floss, Competing in Pani Puri challenge. We had the best time too.

Anushka brought me back to real world snapping her fingers.

“Bubs, Where are you lost?” She asked.

“It's nothing”

“Vee, You're not doing it right”

“What?”

“The nails. Do it neatly”

“It's so perfect, Nushkie. You can't find a single flaw in it” I said confidently.

“Give me the nail paint. I'll show you how to do it” And I did as she said. She started painting my nails.

“Noooooo.. Not on mine, Please ” I tried to pull my feet back but couldn't.

“Sit still, Vee. You're going to ruin it ” She instructed and I obliged. Not like I had an option.

My phone rang and It was Ro calling. I poured some juice for Anushka before excusing myself to talk to Panda.

When I came back I saw Nushkie very uncomfortable with her eyes shut tightly and her hands clutching the sofa.

“Nushkie, You okay?” I asked sitting beside her.

“I guess it's the cramps again” She replied and I rubbed her hands. These mild cramps have been frequent since last week and doctor told us it's normal.

Anushka suddenly felt more pain and I kept rubbing her hands trying to lessen the pain.
She winced in pain once again.

“Vee, I guess my water broke” Anushka said in between her pain and her words made me numb.

Then It striked me that we should be rushing to the hospital. I helped Anushka stand up and took her to the car while she was wincing in pain.

“Don't worry, Nushkie. We're just on the way. Take deep breaths, love” I said running my hands in her hairs while instructing the driver to drive fast.

I called Ma and asked her to reach hospital soon.

Nushkie was crying by now and I felt so helpless seeing her. I kept talking to distract her but her pain kept increasing.

Not later, we reached the hospital and I took her inside carefully. The gynac attended her and start taking her to maternity ward while Nushkie looked at me with eyes that said a lot.

I reached to her and cupped her face placing a kiss on her forehead.

“We'll be fine. Be my strong girl” I said to her before the nurse took her in.

Our families and friends arrived soon and tried keeping me calm but nothing helped. My heart was racing marathon, my thoughts kept going back to how much pain Nushkie must be in and I was literally shaking.

Suddenly, I noticed how every passing staff member were looking at me weirdly. I gave them back a look but couldn't understand why were they doing it.

“It's your nails catching all the precious attention, Vee” Ro said coming close and I instantly looked down at my feet.

My pretty pink nails designed specially by my Nushkie. I facepalmed myself. And that's when my thoughts went to Nushkie again.

Once in a while, We could hear Nushkie's screams as the doctor said she was in labor. I prayed to God for everything to get well.

“Sir, You come with us please. It's time for the delivery” The nurse said to me and I looked at my family who blinked in assurance.

I made my way inside the ward to see Nushkie wincing in pain. Her whole face was red and her screams were painful.

I held her hands and she saw me with tears in her eyes. The doctors started with the procedure asking Anushka to push.

I've never seen someone in so much pain. I felt so helpless and worthless seeing her in pain. Tears made way to my eyes.

“I can't... ” Nushkie cried looking at me and I rubbed her hands.

“Just once, Love. For the little love of ours” I said and she cried again before trying again with all she had in her.

My eyes were shut and that's when I heard cry of a baby. I opened my eyes to look at the doctors holding a small baby and I cried in joy.

I looked at Nushkie who was half conscious but had a smile on her face and her eyes fixed on the baby.

I kissed her hands and then her forehead. She looked like an angel. In all these years of my existence, I never looked at someone as beautiful as her.

“You're divine. Thank you” The words came straight from my heart.

“You looked like a goddess to me on our wedding but today you are a goddess. My angel. I bow down to you” I said kissing her hands again and Anushka smiled at me.

With her hairs sticking to her forehead, sweat on her red face, and those marks of tears- This was the most beautiful sight my eyes had ever witnessed.

“Mr and Mrs Kohli, Congratulations. It's a baby girl” The doctor said with our little life in his hands.

He forwarded his hands and I shook my head in a no.

“Hold her, Vee” Anushka's said in a mere whisper.

“I can't hold her. I will break her. She is so small, so delicate.” I said being nervous.

Anushka held my wrist and blinked at me giving me assurance. I put my shivering hands forward and took her.

Our baby. Our little life. Our piece of heart. Our everything.

Not even a word came out of my mouth and I looked at her as she stared back at me with those little black eyes that were my universe.

“Our princess”  I whispered fearing that a little loud voice will hurt my little angel.

I sat beside Nushkie and carefully gave our baby girl to her. Her hands were shivering and her eyes were moist looking at the most adorable being.

She held her and brought her close to her. I looked at the two angels of my life smiling at each other.

“Vamika” She spelled the name we decided for our baby girl and I wrapped my hands around her.

We both looked at the little piece of our heart while she stared back at us with curious eyes.

“Click” We heard and saw the whole family and friends entering the room with Ro having camera in his hands.

He came to us and showed me the picture after congratulating both of us.

I looked at the snap and the only words escaped my mouth were

“PERFECT”

*******************************************
And here is the epilogue❤️
One more bonus chapter before the curtains finally close on this book🥺
Vote and comment guys as our little princess marked her entry in the book finally.💃

For updates and sneak peeks, follow me on instagram
I'd: @eilyywrites

Keep reading, Stay happy 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 3.7K 42
[ Completed ] " A love story " Fighting all odds 💨 Just a fantasy and not based on real life ✨ I love virushka, and that's the reason I am writting...
5.1K 465 9
Rohit Sharma- A hard-headed boss. A gentle human being. Circumstances made his exterior hard, but he's still very soft and gentle, which no one knows...
124K 4.9K 27
Satakshi Ray is a normal 23 year old Indian girl, happy and contented with her life. Everything seems to be totally perfect, except that it isn't. Sh...
10.9K 691 24
Neha Varma is an orthopaedic, a doctor for bones. She has done specialization in it and is a gold medalist. Neha works at one of the finest hospitals...