MY BROTHER'S BRIDE ✓(Comp)💜

By mylovelifeaboutbts

Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to... More

ABOUT THE STORY ❣️
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
NEW CHARACTERS..✨✨
CHAPTER 9
✨✨✨
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Happy KOOKIE day 💗💗💗🎂🎂🎂
CHAPTER 26
HAPPY JOONIE DAY...
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 22

2.6K 107 3
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hello lovlies 🌺💜
Hope you guys are doing well 🙂
Thank you for reads and votes 💗
Hope you enjoy this chapter 🥰...
...............

At night...

They reach at the hotel, and the bodyguard step out and open the door for Jungkook and Taehee.

Jungkook open his eyes and saw they had reached he then saw his love is sleeping in his arms.

" Sir ..." He look at the bodyguard and nodded his head. He saw Taehee looking tired .
" Umm.. excuse me can you cover us up.." he asked the bodyguard and step outside of the car going to Taehee's side opening the car's door he sneak his hand under taehee's knee and back and hoist her up gently.

He walk towards the hotel with his bodyguards covering them up, Taehee snuggle more into jungkook warmth and kook kiss her head.

Jungkook went inside the elevator and push his room floor. The bodyguard stay back and it's just Jungkook and Taehee only now in the elevator. Taehee open her eyes and met a oh soo handsome profile of her man. She hug him more tightly and jungkook look down at her.

" Hmm slept well huh!" He ask , smiling at her.

" In your arms yes.. so good" she whisper in his neck. And left a peck there .She looks at jungkook and caress his nape making jk left a sign .

" You're tired..." She says .

" Hmm.. just muscle are sore nothing else beautiful.. and here we are ..." The elevator open and Taehee hold him by his shoulder, jungkook walk to his room and open it.

The lights automatically got on and Taehee look at the beautiful yet cozy room.

" You like that babe..." Jungkook put Taehee down and Taehee look at the city view from the huge glass windows..

Taehee loves the night view and this is amazing as it's newyork, jungkook look at her and back hug her tightly taehee put her head on his shoulder and both enjoy the comfortable silence.

" I i really missed you tae... It's . It's been hard to stay away now that I know there's someone who have my heart with her... It's just soo hard now..." Jungkook confesses.

Taehee turn in his arms and hold his face in hers, caressing it taking everything...

" I know koo... It's same for me to , staying away from you make me realise that you're the part of my life that i wasn't even looking for but now that I got to hold it I can't imagine my life without it... You became my life jungkook, the time we spend together, those days everything is a dream ... To me that I keep on living in.. don't want to get up from it..." A tear slip from her eyes and jungkook wipe it away.

" I love you angel..." Taehee put their head together and closes her eyes...

" Love you too my bunny..." She say and kiss him on his lips, both feeling the meaning behind the kiss.Loving being together moving their lips against each other Taehee took a shaky breathe when jungkook enters his tongue inside her mouth and both moans in the kiss..

Jungkook tap on her thigh and Taehee jump on him as he carries her to the bed , dropping her on the soft mattress he look at her . She's looking like a mess a beautiful mess to him.

" Damm babe don't tempt me because I am not able to control myself..." Taehee chuckle and look at the hot man on her. She raised her hands and jungkook raised his eyebrow..

" Won't you make me yours koo..." Jungkook look at her stilled , his mind is not understanding what she has just said.

" Wha... What babe, don't yeah .. don't force yourself ok angel.. you know I'm I'm dumb.. ok... So don't" he tries to make her understand his point of view but Taehee pull the collar of his shirt and jungkook fell on her , putting his hands side on her head.

" Who says... That you're the only who's having temptation.. huh!, What do you think Mr Joen... That's am i able to stop myself when my man looking like a four course meal.. huh" she says while sliding her hands from Jungkook forhead to his lips..

" Babe.. you.. you " he stammer..

" Yes I'm am, I'm ready jungkook.. I think we have waited enough right .. I want you to complete me... Complete this love merge our souls, our body together so that no one can separate us... " She says and kiss him ..

Jungkook pull back from kiss.. and look into her eyes that says nothing but love to him .

" Be sure angel because this bunny of yours is a beast... So is an angel ready to give herself to this beast ... " Jungkook sucks a hickey on her neck.

" Ko.. ko.. aah.. " Taehee moans as Jungkook didn't stop and keep kissing and sucking her soft skin.

" Yeah.. I'm I'm ready.. please make me yours.."
Jungkook look at her and saw the little marks that he just gave.

" Then ... Let me love you, babe... Let me show you whom you belong to.. hmm" taehee smiles and pull him in kiss.

On the same time....

" Did you get the room number of their" talk a lady with mask sitting in an expensive restaurant of New York.

" Ok , give me every detail, especially when they leave for somewhere in the city.." she cuts the call and look around.

Someone come to her table and clear his throat. She look up at the man and motion him to sit down.

" Hlo.. Miss finally we got to meet up" he says as he orders a champagne for himself.

" I'm not here to chill, and you should know that.. I'm just meeting you because of the said plan." She look at the man more like glaring at him with her sharp eyes.

" So.. what's this plan of your" he ask .

" Well for that you have to give me information that I want then I'll tell you" the man pull out a envelope from his coat and slide to her.

" The schedule, everything is there.." the lady open it and read it thoroughly .

" Well the first thing is going to make those brother against each other.." she says sipping her wine as she took of her mask off.

" That would be difficult.. they both trust each other more than anything.. how you're gonna do that" he look at her in confusion.

" They have their weaknesses..." She smirk.

" Weaknesses..." He ask her .

" Those girls will make them apart ..." She says.

" But how.. they both love the Joen brothers, you think they will fight and make them separate? " Question the said man.

" Don't worry, who told you that they are going to separate them, we don't need them just their name and... And you'll know soon" she laugh evilly and the man join her.

" So, are we partner in this... " He move his hand forward.

" Oh we are.. " she join hands with him .

" Now watch and see the Joens falling apart and down from the throne they are sitting right now... " Both of them laugh and smirk thinking about upcoming days that going to change their and many others days as well.

" Fuck.. k.. babe.." moans jungkook as Taehee suck on his neck and sat on his lap. Taehee took a fistful of hair in her hand and tug them turning jungkook more.

Jungkook can't control more and flip them, taehee Yelp and look at the devil on her.

" Not fair baby.. only you got to enjoy your treat what about your this hungry bunny huh!"
Taehee smirk and pull him into a kiss as Jungkook hands explore her body pinching on her waist taehee open her mouth and jungkook put his tongue inside and taste her.

She moans and tug on his collar she tries to pull off the shirt but that's damm tight on the muscular body of her boyfriend.

Jungkook pull out of the kiss only to dive in to her neck sucking and biting the golden pink soft skin of her.She pull him more close and moans in his ear.

" God...angel you taste soo damm good.." he bite on her shoulder and look at Taehee looking like a beautiful mess.

" Ko..koo..take..take it of.." she says in between heavy breaths.

Jungkook smirks and sat on the bed" why don't you do the honour babygirl.." he says huskly and Taehee thought that she can just come from his voice.

She shyly sat and hesitatly start opening the button on jungkook's shirt only to met with hard chest and defined abs with tattoos on this full hand .

She put her hands on his chest and jungkook loves how good it feels," are we enjoying now.." he teases her.She look at him with cute glare and pinch his nipple..

" Ash...babe" he yelps and Taehee innocently look at him.

" What happened...daddy" she nips on his ear and whisper seductively that turn on jungkook.

" God babe you're testing my patience babygirl..." He kiss on her shoulder and suck her collarbone..she hisss and give more access to him.

" Then for whom are you waiting for daddy..." There jungkook broke his inner patience and make her lay on bed and dive to suck harshly on neck.

" Aah.. Jung.. jungkook.." she moans and jungkook kiss her collarbone and decorate them with his Love bites, as he open the knot of the dress taehee wearing he first look at her and Taehee nodded her head, he kiss her forehead and open the knot from her back as the straps of her shoulder drops and jungkook open mouth kiss her behind ear and junction of her neck and shoulder.

" Babe .." jungkook says to her as he silently ask her permission .

" Go for it bun...I trust u koo.." she smile sweetly and jungkook drop her dress on the floor gazing on her shining body that look like a sin to him.

Taehee hides her face as she got shy from jungkook's gaze. Jungkook look at her , she's now only left in her strapless red wine bralette and hot panties. That making something hard in Jungkook.

He gulps and raise his hand to run it down from her neck to her stomach not down from there, he look at his angel who's now hiding her face in her hands.

Jungkook drop a kiss on her stomach as Taehee felt butterflies got wild in there.

" Angel... Taehee look at me..
Babe" she look at him and saw nothing in there except love and affection.

You're beautiful babe... So so beautiful " he whisper and Taehee whimper as Jungkook put a deep kiss on her cleavage .

Taehee open her arms and jungkook dive into it kissing her is his most favourite thing to do.

" Should I stop...we can do it later...huh" even though he's hard but he wants Taehee to be ready fully.

" What I said with you in most comfortable koo... I want my first and my last to be you.." she confessed and jungkook kiss her head.tgen going down to her neck and loving her with his lips...he stops on her showing cleavage and look at her ,he hesitatly put her hand on her soft chest, and Taehee bite her lips.

" You're so soft.." he says and tae whine .

" May I.." he ask as he put his hand on her back of bra, Taehee says yes and jungkook unhook the bra , gulping he took it out and his mouth open as he look at those soft chest area of her,taehee got insecure about her body and hide them from her hands..

"Jungkook look at her and understand,"babe  you're perfect ok... I'm your koo only..." She pull her hand and jungkook gently put her hands there and give a squeeze which makes Taehee moan out loudly.

He smirks and start putting pressure on the soft two globes of her ... Pinching the pink buds between his fingers " koo.. aah..." She moans and jungkook took a bud in his mouth and start to roll his tongue around it...

Taehee pull him more close as Jungkook bite and suck on her pink buds, changing to other as the salvia,stick to her chest.jungkook goes down and suck her navel that brings jolts in taehee body she claws her fingers in his hair and jungkook just start biting on her stomach not leaving any part untouched.

As he comes down to the red wine lace panties,he sucks a Deep breath and Taehee look so wrecked up there,he sit and took her feet in his hand and start to suck her toes and Taehee rolls her eyes in pleasure.

" Jun.. jungkook fuck.." she says holding the pillow under her head . jungkook goes up and kiss on her beautiful legs,he comes to her delicious thighs and caress them taehee look down at her lover and saw a beast there,she felt herself getting wet from the sight of jungkook.

" Aah..koo.." she moans loudly as Jungkook sucks on her inner thighs and then he look at her panties that hiding her most private part,he look up at her and ask her permission" tae.." he whisper.

Taehee nod shyly and jungkook kiss on cloth top, before pulling it down,taehee used and hide herself.

" Hey...I'm here angel you're good..yeah..relax..babe" he part her legs and remove her hands from there,then his sight met that part which Taehee never let anyone see.

A beautiful flower , and jungkook just wanted to devour it soo bad.He gently rub the flower and Taehee voice out a embarrassed sound.

He look at her and saw that how wet she is..

" Look like some one is wet down here huh..so beautiful you're babygirl...and I can't wait now.." he dives into her vagina and start licking it Taehee moans are loud and jungkook is not stopping as he sucks her soo good, eating her out loving the taste of her.

" So..so..go..good..koo.." she groans and put her hand in his hair, jungkook sucking her whole and put his tongue inside her hole,that take Taehee to heaven.

" Don't stop.. don't.." she says and jungkook open the button of his pants and with his one hand he pull his pants still slurping the hot wet hole of her.

Taehee felt that a knot is forming in her stomach" aah...fuck..I'm..I'm Cumming...koo.." she shouts her load and jungkook suck her till she got tired and her eyes got dropy..

He pulls away and look at his doll all wrecked.

" Babe... we're not done yet ." He stand up as taehee's eyes follow him,he bring condom and lube from the drawer and pull his black brief.

There stand Joen Jungkook in his whole glory,taehee gulps as she thought how that thing going to fit inside her.

" I know babe, don't worry I'll be gentle yeah..but only this time though.." he smirks as he walk to her.

He sat down" I'm going to prepare you ok.." she nodded and jungkook pull out a good amount of lube and rub his finger on her hole, and put it inside she hisses as first..

" It's . wierd.." she says as she close her eyes.

" It's ok..relax " he rub her thighs as he start his fingers work up... adding another then another until taehee moaning his name as he hits the prostate of hers..

" Found it..." He chuckle and start scissoring her and Taehee thought she's going to cum soon..but jungkook pull out her fingers before that.

" Now the real thing babygirl..." Taehee look at him as Jungkook put lube in his dick..a big one let's say, jungkook saw her gaze and got an idea.

" Why don't you put it on..." He says Taehee nervously nod and sit taking jungkook's dick in her lean and long fingers she hump it.. and jungkook close his eyes as it felt soo good.

" Babe..god .." he groans and Taehee took the condom and put it on him...still giving him a handjob..

" That's it ... I don't want to come by your hand darling why don't you lay down for me, and open your legs...huh!'" taehee blushes and jungkook kiss her.

But before that he put a pillow under her back and Taehee got touched that he's still so gentle with her.

" Babe...I'm going in..ok." he pull his tip inside and Taehee face scrrunch in pain.. jungkook saw it and try to be gentle as possible.

" Koo.. it Hurts... Jungkook.." she says.

" Babe but I'm not all inside..." He says as he pull more inside her walls.

" Don't jock . Koo.." tears spill from her eyes.

Jungkook doesn't think and start to kiss her and Taehee hold him by his neck as he goes all inside her Taehee bit on his lips and jungkook can taste blood.

" Should I move.." he ask her.

" Yeah.." she says jungkook start thrusting slowly looking at Taehee but soon the pain turns into pleasure and both start moaning..

" Soo tight ..." Jungkook grunts and thrust more .

" Faster... Faster jungkook fuck.." and jungkook pull his pace and start thrusting fastly Taehee can feel him inside his stomach and it feels so good.

" I'm.. I'm going to cum... Koo.." she pants .

" Me..too.. babe... Just wait... Yeah.." he says and Taehee cums but jungkook still thrusting in her with his great stamina.

After an hour he comes and drop his body on taehee's.

She hold his face and kiss his nose.

" I love you koo.." she says in haze still high from  intimacy.

" Love to angel..." He kiss her and saw her already passed out.

He after some time pull out and went to bathroom taking a shower and coming back to clean Taehee's body ... He drop the towel and lay inside the blanket pulling his love in his arms kiss her forehead.

" Love you babe..." He whisper and fall asleep.

That night they both became one and give each other their soul and body.

But there's in the dark a some one is planning, planning something dark and cruel for these souls ,

What will happen now when these many villian comes together to make the four of theirs lives devasted.

Can they break the brothers bond , will these two brothers love lady separate them.. but how.

...............

Hello lovlies..
Hope you guys like the chapter.
Please vote 💜
And comment 💗
Stay tune for upcoming drama, and some secrets to reveal soon..

Borahae 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 33.3K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
79.5K 3.6K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
141K 5.4K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
62K 2.5K 19
Jeon Jungkook was used to getting whatever he wanted since the day he was born.His father would make sure to give him everything because that was the...