Ready Or Not

By RemoteCreat0r

"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly" More

New Book
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
SORRY
XXIV
PSA
XXV
XXVI
Let's Chat
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
Lol
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
Code Blue
LVI
LVII
LVIII
PSA
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXX

LXXIX

3.8K 181 21
By RemoteCreat0r

Christmas Day

I rushed to finish cooking as we had 30 minutes before everyone arrived. Which was good, because babygirl was sleep. She should stay sleep for a good hour.

"You look pretty." Silas said kissing my neck before meeting my lips.

"Thank you papa." I smiled.

"Can't wait to eat. This food and you."

I smirked thinking about how it will soon be our first time since Soraya was born. I sat everything up before going to get dressed. I literally threw on a tank top and some leggings. I walked out to see Silas and Klaire in bed. I rolled my eyes laughing.

"She's so spoiled..." I said watching Silas kiss her.

"Tell mommy don't be jealous. She jealous that you get daddy's kisses. You get it all." He said kissing her some more as she smiled and giggled.

I got up hearing the doorbell ring. I went downstairs to let everyone in.

Hush waved as Leigha mugged me. The fucking audacity. If I pushed her pregnant ass down some stairs she'll be mad though.

"Sis it smells good in here." Ryan said as Shugg held Miracle.

"Your little family. Awwwww." I said smiling. She finally happy.

"Bitch I'm hungry where the food!" Rue said walking to the table to see everything spread out.

"Yes Gawddddddd!" He said grabbing a plate.

"Where Silas?" Frenzy asked.

"He should be down soon." I said cutting on Home Alone.

30 minutes passed by and everyone was eating Silas finally came down and I already knew his twin was in his arms. Everyone was focusing on their food they didn't even notice him. I got up kissing him before kissing her softly.

"Damn my wife throw down that good y'all can't speak?" He said causing everyone to look.

"What the fuck!" Shugg said hopping up.

"I love some of my phat girl's food but hell no. A mini Kleo that look like Silas." Shugg said grabbing her.

"No way." Ryan said getting by Shugg to see her.

"That's why you went missing but you never got big.... HUH?" Razz said confused.

"I was small until literally my last 2 months. I'm surprised y'all haven't seen our big ass painting." I said pointing.

We looked over to see Rue in his own world dancing and eating. I guess he felt eyes on us and looked up.

"What the fuck y'all — AHHHHHHH who baby!" He screamed.

"Kleo and Silas done went half on a baby." Missy said smiling at Klaire.

"Damnnnnnnn. This shit is crazy. Nobody bought a gift for her. You know I love spoiling my babies." Ace said looking upset.

"Trust me her daddy got it cover, but I know y'all still about to do too much." I said feeling Silas grab me.

We watched as everyone loved on her. Even Hush held her and loved on her. Silas turned me towards him.

"I love you stank ass lil girl."

"I love you more." I said giggling as he kissed me.

"See this how she got here!" Rue said.

"Sure is." Missy smirked.

"So how do y'all have sex?" Razz asked.

"They sholl do go for hours." Ryan said matter of factly.

"And loud as fuck." Rue said.

"Nosey asses if y'all must know we haven't had sex since before she was born." Silas said.

"Soooooooo almost 7 months." I shrugged.

"Ain't no way. It just can't be no way." Frenzy said laughing before drinking his brown liquor.

"I agree. I got 2 to please me. I can't go out that long." Missy said sitting between Ace and Frenzy.

"We know miss ma'am." Rue mumbled.

Hours passed by before Leigha spoke up.

"So.... The reason Kleo didn't come to the hospital when Hush was fighting for his life is because she was pregnant? And you left that day for??!" Leigha said scrunched up.

"Fix your face before that baby come out scrunched up." Rue said frowning.

"Yes. She was pregnant as fuck. I left that day because her water broke and they come first." Silas shrugged.

"So she didn't come so she could enjoy a pregnancy. Her friend was on his death bed and she was that selfish?" Leigha asked.

"Leigha stop. You sounding bitter." Hush said.

"No I'm finally pregnant now Kleo pops out with a baby. Like what the fuck." She said.

"Jealousy a motherfucker." Rue said putting Soraya to sleep with ease. I guess after six hours of being loved on it was time for bed.

I grabbed her before heading upstairs to lay her down in her crib. I changed her diaper and woke her up to feed her.

"You good mama?" Silas said scaring me.

"Yes I dozed off while feeding her." I said watching her fight to keep her eyes open.

"I'm about to kick everyone out so y'all can sleep."

"It's okay. As long as she sleep it's good. I'll sleep in." I said putting her onesie on.

"I love you Klaire." I mumbled kissing her before laying her down.

Silas kissed her cutting the lights off and closing the door half way.

"I'm proud of you." He said holding me close to him.

"Why?"

"You not letting shit she say get to you. You're a great mother, a great wife, and a great friend. You're literally a 10 all across... I mean your mouth and attitude need some help, but it's cool." He joked.

"See you messed up a cute moment dick head."

"Your favorite."

We walked downstairs to see everyone watching Friday After Next.

I decided to finally eat with Silas and watch the movie with everyone.

"Merry Christmas, you about to give me another baby before next Christmas." He mumbled in my ear kissing it. I looked up at him.

"You so fucking beautiful."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 10.8K 24
Issa Ariana Fletcher and Dave East Type Of Book🤗👑😉 Just Read It❤️💬🤗
322K 10.8K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
287K 10.8K 41
Sequel To The Substitute ! HAVE TO READ FIRST BOOK IN ORDER FOR THIS ONE TO MAKE SENSE !! | Dave East | Impressive Rankings #2 in Fletcher hashtags...
459K 13.4K 40
>>𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞. 𝐖...