Vamp Mate | jenlisa

由 dltfsayldt

JENLISA JENTOP STORY DON'T LIKE? DON'T READ :D - A half vampire and a werewolf. Lisa and Jennie. The blonde w... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Ending)

Chapter 11

3.9K 209 6
由 dltfsayldt

LISA

When I woke up this morning the feelings I had from Eric's blood were gone.

I got up and took a shower. After that I got ready for school, drank some blood and ran outside. Yesterday, I hadn't done much after I got the blood, I took the bus back to my apartment and called my father there before I went to sleep. He said he would come sometime within the next week. Whether anything would actually come of it remained open.

It wasn't until I was standing in front of the empty driveway that I remembered that my car was still at the school, since Jisoo took me yesterday. Actually, for better or for worse, I could have taken the bus. But after a quick glance at the clock, I realized that I was way too late for that.

So I had two options, either I skipped and that was on my second day of school, or... or I asked Rosé if she could pick me up. I sighed and picked up my phone and typed a short message. Less than five minutes later, a blue car was parked in front of me.

"Hey, Lali!" She called me from the car and I rolled my eyes. It was clear that it wouldn't be long before the first people gave me a nickname.

"Hello." I greeted back trying to be friendly, after all she had picked me up and freed me from my predicament. I got into her car and she drove off, not without talking of course.

"I was really scared yesterday, when I texted you that I kind of stole your number, you didn't text me back and I thought you were mad at me." She began. "So I was really relieved when you called me this morning."

"No, it's okay. I wasn't mad but ask next time." I replied. I really didn't feel like the topic, so I left it at that. She nodded vigorously and then pulled into the parking lot.

-

The rest of the school day was fairly uneventful. I tried to avoid Jennie and her fans as much as possible, ignoring her in class and everything else went smoothly. During the break I did my homework in the library and studied a bit for a history test that our teacher was going to write soon.

I was just about to get to my car to finally drive home after Rosé hadn't let me go for almost a full half hour when someone grabbed my arm. I turned and saw none other than... Eric.

Since he wasn't supposed to remind sick of yesterday, at least not really, I was confused for a brief moment until he started to speak.

"Hey, so... ehm... I know we don't know each other but..." He stuttered helplessly and scratched his neck. "Could it be that... I've seen you before?"

I chose to act normally, so I said innocent. "Maybe. I'm new here, there's a lot of talk about you."

"Yes, that must have been it." He murmured uncertainly and rubbed his neck again.

I looked at it a little more closely and then recognized the two puncture marks on my canine teeth from yesterday, which must have been itchy. He himself seemed a little pale, but that was all okay, especially considering that I almost killed him.

"Yeah, well bye then." I said goodbye quickly when he didn't drink anything else and made it into the car without being held up any further. I started it and drove home.

When I got home, I sat down on the couch and read the book we are currently discussing in English. Since I didn't feel anything and therefore couldn't really empathize with people, reading was pretty monotonous for people like me, i.e. vampires. On the other hand, I didn't have anything better to do and I needed it for school, so it was actually quite oaky.

-

By the time I finished reading the book, it was already evening. Six o'clock. Various possibilities ran in my head as to what else I could do and finally I had the idea that I could go to a club. Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to suck blood from any guy, I had promised Jennie that, but there was nothing wrong with a little fun. Just dance and kill time a little.

It's not forbidden after all.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

58.2K 2.8K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She wasn't what they all thought. She wasn't a monster. She was just a woman of power and will. A woman who loved a woman even...
SKYSCRAPER 由 LVNA

同人小说

157K 6.5K 47
XIII 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒕, 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒘 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...
116K 3.7K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She's the most popular girl in the whole school, plus she has an exciting life. Her family is wealthy and her friends are envi...
62.4K 2.7K 13
THE VAMPIRE'S MATE一JENLISA ┃ GP! "I, Lalisa Manoban, daughter of the current Vampire Lord and the next Lord for the throne forbid anything any single...