Damirae One Shots

By FandomPride101

This are just short stories of missions and time that Raven Roth and Damian Wayne spend together. Some of th... More

Meeting The President
$3000 and I'm Sorry
Wayne Galla
Wayne Galla Part 2
Author's Note
Saving The World
Press Conference
Girls Gone Wild
Be Alright
Dinner With The Bats
Be Alright PT2
Titan Halloween
Girls Night PT 2
Prince of Night
Jealousy And Corn Dogs
The Internship
The Internship P2
Gotham Academy
Gotham Academy P2
Gotham Academy P3
Gotham Academy Pt 4
Gotham Academy #5
Turkey Hunt
Christmas Time
New Years Day
Enchanted Castle Pt 1
Enchanted Castle Pt 2
Enchanted Castle Pt 3
Enchated Castle Pt 4
Enchanted Castle Pt 5
Enchanted Castle Pt 6
Enchanted Castle Pt 7
Enchanted Castle Pt 8
Enchanted Castle Pt 9
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
Falling In Love At School
Coming Home ;)
Beach Day
Author's Note
Spero PT 1
SPERO PT 2
SPERO PT 3
SPERO PT 4
Mates
Mates PT 2
Mates PT 3
Mates Part 4
Mates Part 5
Mates Part 6
Mates Part 7
Mate's Part 8
Scotch
Scotch Pt 2
Scotch Pt 3
Halloween 2.0
Childhood Love PT 1
Childhood Love PT 2
Perverts
Author's Note:
The Baby Is Coming
Thanksgiving 2021
Friendly Competition (Not A Story)
After School Activities
The Club / New Job
Home At Last
Song Bird
Song Bird PT 2
What Happens By The Pool, Stays By The Pool
I Hear Wedding Bells (and Alcohol)
A Misunderstanding PT 1
A Misunderstanding PT 2
Mafia
Mafia Part 2
Mafia PT 3
Thanksgiving 2.0
School Pt. 1
Cheater
Fights and Forgiveness
What I'm Thankful For
Christmas Presents
At The Office

Catwoman and Raven

1.1K 36 8
By FandomPride101

Raven's POV: 

"What are we doing here?" I asked in sheer boredom as Damian typed away on his father's large bat computer. It was supposed to be our date night, and here we are, not even facing each other as Damian works on a case without me. 

"We will go soon," Damian promised but his words didn't match his tone. 

"Sure," I sighed and stood up, more the unhappy about how this night was going. I start walking around, admiring all the artifacts of things Batman has collected from villain's before. It was like a dark museum filled with memories. I could almost feel the value in each item. 

"Don't touch anything," Damian warns in a grumpy tone. 

"I won't," I rolled my eyes and kept walking down the row. 

Damian furiously types at his computer, and eventually I had enough of that noise. I look back at the man sitting at the computer, knowing that he wouldn't even notice if I left. I grumbled and stormed up the stairs and into the main house. 

I saw Titus sleeping outside of the library when I came over, so I called for him to follow me inside. Only, I wasn't alone. A tall burette turned to me with a smile that soon faded when she spotted the dog. 

"I told him to stay outside," she frowned. 

"Sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here," I started to head back for the door. 

"You can stay," she sighs and sits on the soft couch. "Come and sit with me." 

I hesitate before realizing that I don't have anything else I should be doing. In fact, there was nothing else in this whole house I could do besides sit beside this friendly stranger. So I take the couch seat beside her and face her, Titus sleeping at my feet. 

"My name is Selina Kyle," she holds out her hand for me to shake. 

"Rachel Roth," I introduce myself and shake her hand. 

"You're Damian's girlfriend?" She questions. 

"Yes," I nod. "And you are Catwoman." It wasn't a question because Damian had already told me who she was. "You are seeing Bruce Wayne." 

"So, you have heard of me," she smiles and releases my hand. "And I know by the look on your face that you and I are feeling the same."

"Forgotten?" I asked, that being the first word that came to mind. 

"Yes," she nods and I can feel a hint of sadness. "Bruce is tailing the Joker and trying to take down an arms dealer. What is your boyfriend up to?" 

"Arms dealer and Slade Wilson," I surprise myself at how comfortable it feels to be talking to Selina like we are old friends or something. 

"The Wayne boys are never good with expressing their emotions. All they do is burry themselves in work and leave us poor girls to... wallow." Selina gives a sad sigh before closing her eyes. "I mean, I love Bruce in all, but a woman needs attention." 

"Don't I know," I mumble under my breath. 

It has been three weeks sense Damian has even taken a break to talk to me. I am sure he doesn't understand what he is doing hurts me, but I can't help but want more from him. He still talks to me, but he is always somewhere else. I miss him more than he could know. I have grown attached to him, yet I feel so alone when I am with him. 

"I am sorry that Damian takes after his father so much," she nods in sympathy. "It is hard enough to know what it is like, but now at least I know I am not suffering alone." 

"True," I nod. 

I close my eyes and lean back in my chair, so tired of all these thoughts rolling through my mind. "Do you know, today was supposed to be a date night for Damian and I." I said after a minute or two of complete silence. 

"Such a shame," Selina nods in understanding. "Someone should just march in there and demand that they pay attention to us." 

"They wouldn't even listen," I give a sad half-laugh. "They would just work through it and then say something like 'yeah, okay. In a few minutes'," I mimic Damian's gruff voice.

Selina couldn't help but let out a laugh as she find amusement in me mimicking my boyfriend's voice. "Later, darling," Selina mimics Bruce. "I am almost finished." 

"That is uncanny," I laugh as Selina is spot on with her impression of the dark and brooding Batman. After the laughter died down I lean down and start to pet Titus' ears to sooth the dog. He behaves wonderfully and gives a wide smile. 

"I don't think I have ever seen Titus so relaxed before," Selina bends forward and slowly pets the dog, hesitating because she is scared of the dog biting her. 

"He is a sweet boy," I smiled down at the dog. "Damian wants Titus to be a killer, tracker, and hunter, but I think he should just be a watch dog. I even sneak him on the bed before Damian can refuse." 

"Awe," Selina seems to warm up to Titus more. 

"I am, of course, more of a cat person. Titus and Ace are not naturally friendly to me, but now I see it was all a misunderstanding." Selina bends down on her knees and rubs Titus' belly. "Right, boy?" 

Titus licks Selina's cheek and that causes both of us to start laughing. We sit there a while longer, making small talk and petting the dog. It was nice to not be in the bat-cave any longer and actually talking to someone who responds with more than one word. I was even starting to enjoy my time with Selina. 

The doors to the library opened and in walked Damian and Bruce, both looking confused as they spot the two of us (now sitting on the floor with Titus) talking. Bruce is the first to say anything. "What is going on here?" 

"We were just talking," Selina stands up and gives me a hand, which I gratefully take. "It seemed that you boys were busy, so we decided to chat a little bit." 

"Oh," Bruce nods but I can still see the confusion on his face as he looks between Selina and Titus. Selina notices it to because she bends down and kisses the top of Titus' head before smiling at her boyfriend. 

"We are bonding," Selina smirks. "Rachel, Titus, and I." 

Damian turns to me with a confused look but I just pet Titus' head and turn to Selina. "I am sure I will be seeing you around again, so until then..." Before I could say anything else Selina sweeps me into a bear hug and smiles. 

"See you around," she says as she pulls away. "And don't forget about what I said." 

"I won't," I smile and watch as she and Bruce walk out of the room. Damian stands there in shock, but I sit back down, not caring to explain anything. I was a little pissed at him for ignoring me all day, and didn't want to start of fight, so I stayed quite. 

"What... What even was all of that? What were you two talking about?" Damian asks after a couple minutes of pure silence. 

"Selina and I got bored and started to talk," I shrugged as if it was no big deal. 

"What did you talk about?" Damian walks forward until he is standing a couple of feet across from me. "What did she mean when she said, 'remember what we talked about?' What did you say to her?" 

"It was nothing," I looked at him, surprised by how angry he was getting over something this small. "We were just making small talk." It wasn't a total lie and so therefore I  felt better about saying it to Damian. 

"Did you talk about any missions? Any cases?" Damian said as if it was an accusation. "Did you tell her about the arms deal going down?" This last question was full of anger and I knew Damian had gotten the wrong idea. 

"How dare you?!" I stand up and jab my finger into his chest. "You know I would never talk about any of our cases. We were just passing time as you were too into your own mission to even speak to me. Sorry if I wanted to have a decent conversation with someone.

"A 'decent conversation' with Selina Kyle. I don't believe it." Damian spats. 

"Fuck you!" I shove him back just hard enough that he loses balance. "You know, I came here today to spend the day with you. But you were too into your own head that you didn't even say five words to me. And now that you are, you are accusing me. I don't want to hear anymore." 

"Rachel," Damian said but he was too late because I teleported back to the Titan's tower, locking myself in my room. 

************A FEW HOURS LATER*************

My phone has been buzzing for the past hour, and I knew who it was that was calling me. I tried to block their number but within seconds he hacked my phone and unblocked himself. This only angered me more. 

I turned off every call and sat back on my bed, hopelessly drowning in sad thoughts. I didn't want to fight with Damian and knew that I went overboard, but the stubborn part of me didn't want to apologize. Instead, it wanted to hold a grudge against him until he apologized to me. 

Eventually my phone stopped ringing and I decided that Damian must have gone back to work because that was the only reason I could think of. He must have decided to finish looking for the arms dealer and forgotten about me. 

I closed my eyes and pretended not to be hurt by this. 

A few minutes went by and my phone started to ring again. With anger rising within me I answered it, expecting to give Damian an earful. Instead, it was someone else on the line. A familiar voice which made me pause. 

"Raven? Is this Raven?" Selina's voice comes from the other side of the phone. 

"How did you get my number?" I say in shock. 

"I looked in the bat-computer, I hope you don't mind," she says sheepishly. 

"It's fine," I shrug, not really minding a call from her. "What is the matter?" 

"Oh, well I heard about your little fight from Bruce after you had left and that got me thinking. The boys are never going to treat us like equals unless we prove it to them. So I pulled a few strings and found the location of the arms deal. And it's going down tonight," Selina explained with enthusiasm. "Are you down to kick some butt?" 

I thought about it for a second. 

She was right when she said Damian would never truly see me as an equal. He doesn't even see his father as one, but I didn't know if I should go behind his back and take over his mission he has been working on for weeks. 

But then again, that bastard accused me of telling Selina all about his mission, thinking I had so easily betrayed his trust. If I had already betrayed him, then what is the harm in taking down the bad guy and rubbing it in his face? 

"Alright," I say with a newfound confidence. "I am in. Send me the location and I will be there in a second." 

"Sweet!" Selina cheered before hanging up and sending me her location. 

I teleported there with ease, finding Selina in her Catwoman costume and kneeling down to see something. I quickly changed my clothes with a simple spell, covering myself with my black cape to keep me hidden in the night sky. 

"Come here," She waves me over and I bend down to see what she is seeing. "Look at that!" She points to two armed men guarding as six or so other men are loading weapons into the back of a cub van. "We need to nab them before they get on the streets and we lose them." 

"Yes," I nod in agreement. "I can take the crew if you want to take down the two armed gunmen." 

"Alright," she nods. "On three. One... Two... Three!" 

She jumps off the side of the building and rushes over, shocking the gun men as they didn't see her coming. I flew above and started sending energy blasts around the crew's feet so they couldn't get any closer to the van. I used my other hand to levitate the guns into the van and out of their hands before locking up the van. 

Then I focus on going after them individually. I knock each of them out and start to tie a rope around them. Selina comes up and helps, securing the men together. "We make a good team," she says as she turns back to me. 

"We made record time," I nod in agreement with a small smile on my face. 

"I want to rub it into their faces," Selina whispered with amusement in her voice as she climbed into the truck. "Get them inside and I will drive us to the police station." 

I levitated the unconscious men into the back of the van and then climb inside, putting on my seat belt. Catwoman starts the engine with ease and starts driving down the interstate towards the center of Gotham. 

"You know, I thought we did really well. There were no issues or anything," Selina said, more to herself. As if she was thinking about something. 

"Who were these guns supposed to go to anyways?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"The Joker," Selina turned to me with her eyes wide. "Doesn't this feel too easy?" 

"It does," I agree as the panic sets in. I close my eyes and start to feel for energy sources around us. "Turn the van back around," I demand. 

"What? Why?" Selina says with worry as she does a U-turn. 

"There is a bomb. This was all a ploy. The guns were supposed to be taken and brought to the center of Gotham is my guess. We are turning back so they probably already know we found out." 

"What do we do?" Selina asks as she drives straight. I can see the outline of the river coming back into view. 

"I am going to teleport the bad guys to the police station and then we are going to tuck and roll as we drive this van into the river." I explain my hectic plan. 

"Alright," she nods. "Just say when." 

I teleport the tied up men to Gotham's police station, hoping they would get the clue. When I open my eyes again I see the river is growing closer to us now. "Step on it!" I shout as I look around for any signs of civilians. 

We speed up and just as truck hit into the ledge of the bridge, breaking through, I shouted. "Jump into the river and grab onto the bridge!" 

I opened my door and dove into the water. My clothes were heavy and soaked through but I was alive. I swam to the surface and climbed onto one of the bridge pillars, spotting Selina swimming my way. "Here," I reached out my hand and helped her onto the pillar. 

Suddenly a loud explosion rang out and the water rose and created a large wave. I held onto Selina's hand with a death grip as I took in a deep breath and braced myself for the impact. The water splashed onto us with force, nearly knocking me over. I clung onto the pillar (and Selina's hand) and road out the wave. 

Eventually the wave died down and the water went back to normal levels, giving me air to breath. I looked over and saw Selina taking in deep breaths, choking on some water. Once we were good we started to climb up the wooden pillar and up onto the boardwalk once again. 

"I hate water," Selina said as she laid on the sidewalk. I sat beside her and shivered as the cold water reached my center. 

"Me too," I said with chattering teeth. 

"Are you cold?" She sits up in a rush, looking at me with a worried look. 

"I am part demon, so I am not really good with 'cold'." I explained to her. 

"Let's get you back," Selina stood up and helped me to my feet, hugging my close to her body to keep me warm. "You are freezing." 

"So are you," I mumbled but hugged her a little closer because she was still better than the cold air around us. "I don't think I can teleport us back in my condition." 

"It's alright," she nods and starts walking towards a parking lot. "Lucky for you, one of us can't teleport and has to drive around to get to places." She held out her keys and started her car. We walked over and I stumbled in. 

She turned on the seat heaters for the both of us and then passed me a towel from her back seat. "Don't mind the cat fur, I had Snowball in here yesterday and she sheds." 

"I don't care," I take the towel and wrap it around me like a blanket. It wasn't much but soon the car started to heat up and my teeth were no longer chattering. Selina drove us in the direction of the Wayne mansion, pulling up to the cave entrance. 

The cave doors opened and she drove us further underground until the familiar cave came into view. Alfred was dusting when he saw us, and his smile soon dropped as we got out of the car. "What on earth?" 

"Alfred, can you grab us a few towels and a change of clothes?" Selina asked in a sweet voice. 

"There are towels in the bathroom on your right, I will get you two some clothes," Alfred said as he rushed upstairs. 

I shivered as I walked, startling Selina even more. "Goodness, you are turning blue. Your lips... they are purple." 

"I know," I nod, already knowing that I was soon going to look like a Frost Giant if I didn't warm up. But I couldn't even use a heating spell because I was so frozen that my brain couldn't think of the words. 

"Come one," she grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bathroom with her. She wrapped a towel around my hair and then took my cloak off as I shivered in front of her. "I hope Alfred comes soon." 

"Me too," I nod in agreement as I crossed my arms to try and get a little warmth. 

"Why is Selina's car here?" Damian's familiar voice filled the bat cave. "And why is the door open and water pooling around the ground." 

"I am not sure," Bruce's voice seemed to question the car as well. 

"It leads to the bathroom,"  Damian's voice was getting closer. 

Before Selina could close the door and hide us, Damian's hand held the door and stopped it from closing anymore. Damian pulled open the door and his eyes widened in shock as he looked between Selina and me. 

"Can you give us a few minutes?" Selina asked Damian in a polite tone. 

"What happened?" Damian ignored and walked straight to me, bringing my body into his warm chest. "Her lips are blue! What did you do?" Damian's tone was an accusation. 

"Don't ask," I said sarcastically as I pulled away from him. Even though I wanted to stay in his warm embrace, I was angered that he was blaming this on Selina. "Can you give us a minute?" 

"Not until I know what is going on. What happened to you?" He cupped my face with his warm hands. "Why are you shivering?" 

"It's a long story," Selina butted in and pushed Damian closer to the door. "One that we can explain after we get out of these wet clothes." 

"Selina?" Bruce stepped into the frame of the door and looked from her to me before looking at his son. "What happened to you?" 

"Can you two just leave us for a second?" Selina pushed Damian out of the door and started to close it. "If you want to be useful, help Alfred find us a change of clothes so we can get warmed up." 

The guys looked as if they were about to say something, but the door slammed into their face before they could. Selina turned back to me and sighed, closing her eyes and taking a minute. When she opened them she smiled and said, "jump in the shower and warm up a bit. I will wait until you are done." 

"Alright," I nod. 

I take off my clothes and walk into the shower, turning on the warm water. It felt good against my skin and eventually I was warmed up enough to feel my magic once again. I wrapped a towel around myself and got out, letting Selina take her turn. 

She climbed in and I sat down on the counter and brushed through my hair with Damian's familiar brush. 

"How bad do you think it is going to be when we tell them what happened?" I asked Selina after too much silence. 

"I am not sure," she peaked her head out behind the curtain and looked at me. "Cover your head with a towel again, you are getting blue again." 

I wrapped a towel around my hair as she said and hopped back onto the counter. "I can see Damian killing us, but what about Bruce? What will he do?" 

"Brood about it I am sure," Selina turned off the water and wrapped a towel around herself. "But they will get over it, because they are big boys. I am sure this will all blow over soon enough. If not, we will just have Alfred back us up." 

"The boys can't go against Alfred," I nod in understanding. 

"No, they can not." Selina nods and wraps her hair in a towel. 

Just then there was a knock on the door. Selina opened it enough to reveal Alfred standing with a pile of clothes. Behind him was Bruce and Damian, looking gloomy. "The top is for Miss Roth and the bottom is for you, Miss Kyle." 

"You are a life saver," Selina smiled and grabbed the clothes. Alfred walked away and left Damian and Bruce staring. "Give us a minute, will you?" She rolled her eyes and closed the door in their faces. Again. 

I chuckled and hopped off the counter, taking my clothes. I changed rather quickly and waited for Selina to finish before I opened the door and walked right passed the two brooding males in the hallway. 

Damian followed me closely, but didn't say a word as I walked over to the medical chair and grabbed two blankets from the cupboard. Selina followed and I handed her a blanket before we took a seat on the leather couch. 

"Well?" Bruce said with annoyance. "Aren't you going to explain yourselves?" 

"We found the guns trade that you boys have been looking for," Selina shrugged and nestled into her blanket. I was wrapped up myself, basking in the warmth. "It was, of course, a trap set by Joker, so we ended up having to dodge a car bomb." 

"Well, we caught all the bad guys and sent them to Gotham police before that," I add. "But we couldn't bring the van to the center of town, because that was the plan all along. Instead we drove it into the river. Hence why we are wet." 

"You did what?!" Damian rubbed his temples. "That was dangerous. Father and I had that under control. You could have really hurt yourselves." 

"But we didn't," I remind him. 

"Because of sheer luck," Damian glared at me. 

"No," Selina shook her head. "Because with Raven's magical powers she was able to detect the bomb. With my driving skills we made sure no one was hurt. And by holding onto each other, we stayed above the wave. Mostly." Selina explains. 

"Mostly?" Bruce questions. 

"I mean, it was a big wave," Selina shrugs. "But we are alive." 

"You two went without backup... stopping an arms dealer that you knew was very dangerous... and for what? What did you have to prove?" Bruce's voice was low and threatening. He was full on lecturing us now. 

"Because we wanted to prove that we are equal to you," Selina shot up out of her seat. "Both of us have to sit around while you do 'important stuff' and are left out. We can help you if you would just let us, but you don't see us as equal!" Selina went off. 

"Of course we do..." Bruce starts. 

"Don't you dare lie to me," she glares at her boyfriend. 

"I am not..." Bruce was about to go on before Selina storms up to him and glares straight on. 

"Shut up," she said in a low tone. 

"This is all getting out of hand," Alfred came over with two hot chocolates. "Calm down and take a breath. Let the girls warm up before you start yelling." 

"Thank you, Alfred," I take the mug and hold it in both hands for warmth. 

"You are very welcome, Miss Roth." Alfred gives a gentle smile and hands Selina hers. "Please take care and rest. I don't want you two to get hypothermia." 

"We will," Selina nods. 

Alfred walks away and Selina and I enjoy our warm cup of coco. The boys watch, not saying anything, but their jaws tick in frustration. Damian was about to burst when I set down my mug and stood up. 

"We are superheroes just like you," I look at both men. "We have gone on countless missions, and most end like this. We are capable of taking down a guns trade, so you should remember that next time you think your missions are more important than ours. We are all on the same team. It doesn't matter who does what." 

"Well said," Selina stands up and walks beside me. "We are going to do what Alfred said, but I want you to think about what Rachel just said. We are all fighting against the same thing." 

With that, we head upstairs and leave the boys to their thoughts. I didn't feel like I had enough energy to teleport home, so I walked upstairs and to Damian's room (Selina went to Bruce's). I laid down on the bed, cuddling under the warmth of his covers and closed my eyes. 

***************LITTLE WHILE LATER************

I heard the door open and I groaned, thinking someone was about to tell me to get out of bed. When I opened my eyes I saw that it was already dark out and sighed with relief. I felt the bed shift under someone's weight and arms wrapped around my waist. 

"I am sorry for reacting the way I did," Damian's sincere voice whispered in my ear. 

"You better be," I nodded, still tired. 

Damian chuckled and nestled his face into my neck and took a deep breath. "I got too stuck up with my work that I forgot about you. I am sorry. I promise to never let that happen again. Will you forgive me?" 

"Depends," I turn around so I was now facing him. 

"On what?" Damian rose an eyebrow. 

"On how good you can kiss," I smirked and pulled his lips to mine. He gave me a long and deep kiss, creating warmth in the bottom of my stomach. I smiled against his lips and pulled away. "You have been forgiven." 

"Good," Damian smirked and kissed my cheek. "Now, sleep tight." 

With his warms around my body I sighed and closed my eyes, letting sleep take over. His heated body finally warmed up my body enough to no longer feel the cold, and I slept soundly in his arms for the rest of the night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2K 26
A fanfiction set after Teen Titans: The Judas Contract movie. Shipping Damian and Raven. Mostly just every day life with them at the centre around fa...
25.2K 1.1K 15
When a run-in with the League of Shadows causes Dick Grayson to lose both his memory and his ability to speak, his brother Damian leaves his team and...
29.5K 1.3K 68
When your father tells you to do something, you obey. But what happens when you decide to no listen? Raven is your average teenage assassin, trying...
81.4K 1.9K 29
I am a Damian x Raven kinda person. 👌 And I think that we all pretty upset that there are only 2 movies with Damian and Raven in it. _______________...