𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧🧭

By PinkestSea

[π‚πšπ¬π­π₯𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐚 𝐱 π…πžπ¦!π‘πžπšππžπ«] Peregrination(n.)- a journey, especially, a long meandering o... More

ACT ONE
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
ACT TWO
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
ACT THREE
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Epilogue
The Corporeal Peregrination
The Corporeal Peregrination II
The Inner Peregrination
The Inner Peregrination II
The Spiritual Peregrination
The Spiritual Peregrination II

Chapter Eighteen

2.2K 106 7
By PinkestSea

The sun shined in through the stained glass window into one of the many rooms of the castle. The duo sat on a gothic-style black couch that overlooked the library.

The previous night's events were starting to weigh on her and breakfast had been unbearable. The healer kept trading glances with the hunter every time she noticed him staring at her.

"Y/N?" 

"Huh?" she blinked a few times to regain focus. 

Alucard was staring back at her with a frown.

"You were spacing out. I asked you about your search for Hector," his eyes flitted over her face, "Are you okay?"

She groaned and threw her face to her hands, "Nooo," she grumbled.

"What's wrong?" He scooted closer to her.

"Something happened last night," she began with a frown, "Taka had..." 

"What happened?" His brows furrowed as he leaned closer to her.

"He kissed me."

The duo stared at each other in silence. 

"What?" 

"You heard what I said," she harshly whispered, "I don't know what to do."

Y/N watched as her companion's eyes glazed over and he essentially stared off into space. 

She could understand his shock, she barely knew how to react when it happened to her. 

The healer didn't know what to expect when she told Alucard what happened but she was imagining a greater reaction than the one he was providing her with. 

"I... I see," suddenly the dhampir stood up and left the room without another word. 

Y/N blankly stared at the door Alucard walked out of. 

"Wow."

🧭

The forgemaster read by candlelight as the wind howled. Luckily, he wasn't as cold as he normally was. A fresh pair of clothes had been provided for him in the recent days along with books about vampire history. Even a desk and chair were supplied for him. 

He never would have thought that vampires were such complicated creatures, tortured by their eternal life with no way to share their knowledge because of superstitious humans. The books were poetic in a way without completely meaning to be.

"Hello, Hector."

He paused his reading when Lenore enter his peripheral. He had grown used to her presence and often found himself seeking out her presence unintentionally.

Looking to find her when the time she normally appeared came around and growing disappointed on days she didn't visit him.

He scowled anytime he would realize how dependent he had become on her company. He was a captive and no amount of bribery should change that.

"Hello, Lenore," he replied simply before turning his attention back to the book in front of him. 

She smiled at him, "I see that you're enjoying the book that I've got you."

"It's nice," he admitted, "It's interesting to learn about vampire history."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it," her smile widened, "You're looking well. I'm glad those tailored clothes fit you." 

He stared at her silently. He could never tell what she was thinking, not with that obnoxious smile plastered on her face. 

"Oh!" she exclaimed as if the best idea appeared in her mind, "Would you like to go for a walk?"   

"What?" he froze.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" she repeated, "A bit of fresh air in the starlight?"

He slowly nodded, "I suppose it would be nice." 

"Good!" her face morphed from a victorious grin to a pitied frown, "Sadly, there is a condition." 

"Oh."

She pulled a collar and a lease from behind her back, "Not my idea actually, it was Striga's. She wanted extra security." 

"Lenore, you are ten times stronger than me." 

"Carmilla told me you were a magician," she narrowed her eyes, "You can either wear the collar or stay inside. Those are your only two options." 

He sighed, "Fine." 

"Good boy!" she opened unlocked the door to his cell and placed the collar around his neck and clipped on the leash, "Walkies!" 

The forgemaster's cheeks burned as he resigned to the humiliation. He couldn't believe that he was being treated less than a human, like an animal, like a dog. 

The two eventually made it out onto a balcony and began to look at the stars. Hector indulged Lenore in some small talk as he started to form a plan. 

His night creatures!

Maybe he would be able to contact one of them like before. Hopefully, the connection would be stronger since he was outside and freed of the thick concrete walls of his cell. 

Hector closed his eyes and focused on a creature. When he opened his eyes he was in the body of the beast. 

He soared through the air in search of the large black castle. 

Most of his creatures had been drawn to Dracula's castle, drawn to the place where they had been reborn. Many of them didn't stray far from there. 

In the distance, the looming castle came into view. Hector used the body of the creature to swoop down to the castle and dash past windows in search of his childhood friend. After searching for what felt like centuries, he eventually came across a window that glimpsed into a room with books piled high.

"Hector?" 

He could faintly hear the voice of Lenore calling out to him. 

He had to make this quick. 

🧭

Bang

Bang!

BANG!

The healer hastily rose from her bed and looked at her window. 

A grotesque night creature was banging against the glass, staining it with blood. She watched in shock as it bit its finger and started to smear its blood on her window.  

"What wrong?!" Alucard exclaimed frantically as he came rushing in.

She could only limply point at the window, the creature had finished its defamation of the glass and slammed against another one of the many windows in her room, only this time that particular window cracked. 

The healer observed how the glass broke into a million shiny pieces. 

The creature began to make strange noises as if it was using its vocal cords for the very first time. 

She was only able to make out a few words. 

Castle

Styria

Sisters

"What's happening?" she faintly heard the frenzied voices of the hunters. 

She watched as the creature was dealt with by Alucard, its blood-splattered, and its eyes turned blank once more. The creature was now a husk like the body that was used to create it.

 Her eyes were drawn back to the window dripping red with blood and a message. 

'Council of Sisters'

"Are you okay?" Alucard sat down by her side.

"I... uh..." her mind was still cloudy from sleep and she couldn't yet tell if the events that occurred before her were a part of a cruel dream or an even crueler reality.

A creature with blue eyes wrote her a message in red about the elusive castle she had been looking for, for months. 

It didn't feel real, but nothing seemed truly rooted in reality when it came to her life. 

"This must be about Hector," she spoke, causing Sumi and Taka's gaze to dart straight to her. Their wide eyes and confused gazes did little to sway her away from her out loud thinking and realizations, "I've been looking for him for months and suddenly one of his creatures shows up and tells me a clue. "

This must be fate

She whispered to herself in the depths of her mind. 

The healer had been at a dead end for weeks, scouring any piece of information she could find in hopes of catching a glimpse of the whereabouts of Hector. 

Finally, the answers had been presented to her on a silver platter. Hector was reaching out to her in a desperate attempt for help. 

She couldn't let an opportunity like this pass. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello everyone, I hope you all are liking the story. Thanks for all the support and for getting me to #1 on the Castlevania tag. This week is my finals week so I might not update as I usually do. Anyways, stay tuned because this story is far from over. 
~xoxo Pink

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.3K 21
Nearly there not be tales of the users who use their souls. Shall there not be another to be told after the last has passed from the world. Encrypted...
11.6K 541 19
❝She is made of stardust, her eyes reflect starlight, and when she cracks it escapes and shines through for all to see.❞ In which a young woman searc...
4.8K 78 4
Okay, so I've watched the show Castlevania and I loved it can't wait for season 2. So my OC Fraya is Dracula's only child and she was scared after th...
44K 2K 43
They were meant to find each other, from one life to the next, their lonely stars crossed at just the right angles.