MY BROTHER'S BRIDE ✓(Comp)💜

By mylovelifeaboutbts

Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to... More

ABOUT THE STORY âĢïļ
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
NEW CHARACTERS..âœĻâœĻ
CHAPTER 9
âœĻâœĻâœĻ
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Happy KOOKIE day 💗💗💗🎂🎂🎂
CHAPTER 26
HAPPY JOONIE DAY...
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 12

2.3K 106 2
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hello friends 😃😃

Hope you all are fine and happy...
Thank you very Much for your support 💘😊
Thank you for reading and voting for my story ☺️🙂☺️
Love you guys very much 😘😘

...............

Weekend comes very soon and the Kims are already in their farm house...Taehee is feeling amazing to br here as it's in beautiful greenery ...the view is beautiful.

By this area she remembered when jungkook took her to his cottage in mountain...she blushed as she remember the first time she spends the night with him....she's wishing to see her bunny...it has been more than two days ..

She just has woken up and now she's getting ready as the Joen family is going to reach there...soon .

She is excited to meet the Joen couple to her they are all cute ... maybe meeting their sons would give her chance to make new friends.

She pick her outfit of the day and went to the bathroom.

Soekjini is invested in making sure everything is ready..they all are going for a picnic together and she's cooking everything by herself...not wanting the maids to cook...

" Joon...are you ready..." She shouted from kitchen.

Two pairs of hands sneak around her waist and she gasp... Namjoon hug his wife from behind and put his head on her shoulder.

" What are you cooking honey .." jinnie ..look over her shoulder...

" Taehee's and everyone favourite dish..I'm soo very happy after long time we're going to spend time together..." Namjoon kiss his wife cheek..

" Yaah...what are you doing...what if Taehee walk in..." Jinnie push her husband.

" Well ..my parents romance are going on...god am i watching a drama" both of them startled and look at their daughter coming down.

" Good morning dada..."

" Good morning princess..how was your sleep.." ask Joon as Taehee hug her dad and Namjoon kiss on her head...

Jinnie smiles looking at the father daughter duo..they both are the reason she lives for..

Taehee then hug her mom..and kiss on her cheek..." Good morning mom... what are you cooking..hmm..it's smell nice.." she took a sniff of the dish ..

" Guess... your favourite..." Answer jinnie.All the three of them sit on the cozy warm dining table and started their breakfast...

" Joon...till when they'll reach here...did you call soo Hyun..." Namjoon check his phone and saw the message of Soo Hyun telling him they are on the way...

" Oh they are on the way to here ..." Taehee look at her plate and sign...oh how she wish her koo to be here as well...

" Baby...go get ready...as soon they'll be here we'll leave for the picnic destination...yeah" Taehee nodded and went to her room...she took her clothes she's going to wear for picnic... nothing too fancy just some summer collection...she pick her bag and put the necessary things as well like her sunscreen,power bank,her makeup and perfume...

Then she took of her clothes and change in the new ones... brushing her hair she look at the mirror..." Maybe this will do... I'm missing you koo..." She pouts and look at jungkook pick on her phone.

She closes her eyes and thought of taking a power nap till the other come...

" Kook ... aren't you coming with us...baby?" Jungkook comes running to the entrance as his mom call him..

Yoongi is already in the driver seat with his dad... while his mom is waiting for her youngest son.

" Mom...you guys go there...i have to go to company before to sign some papers then I'll join you guys...ok" says jungkook as he unlock his car and sat inside.

" Kay...but be there soon ok..." Jungkook nodded his head as Somi kiss his forehead and went to sit on the back of the car of theirs...

" Kook...just come directly to the picnic destination...Kay" says Yoongi..he doesn't want to be left alone but he knows jungkook soon join them...

Yoongi really don't want to go there...he's not much of social person...but he also want to meet his favourite uncle... Namjoon is the person who has been close to him after his dad...he's also a father figure to him...

He actually enjoyed the drive with his parents after long time he got to spend time with them...he wish jungkook also to be there with them...but he'll be there in the picnic so he's releif because of that.

Jungkook driving his car when a message pop up in the car screen...as his phone is connected to it...it's from taehee... telling him love you bunny...and that she's going to a picnic with her family...

Jungkook stop the car at red light and message her back telling her to enjoy and giving lots of kisses emojis...

He miss her but they can't meet everyday...so he's coping up with it for now...once he'll be back from tour he's going to take a break and introduce taehee to his parents...

He wants her in his life forever...he's just soo much in love...

Jungkook reached at the company and met his manager...asking for the paperwork he fastly signed it and saying goodbye to all...he hurridly reach to the parking lot and drove to the message destination by Yoongi they are going for picnic...

" Hyun....hey man.." Namjoon hug his friend as Yoongi and Somi..comes out of the car ..

" Hey Yoongi...how are you doing junior....long time no see ...did u forgot your Joon uncle" Yoongi shyly rub his neck and bow to him...but Namjoon just laugh and hug him...

" No need to be formal young man..." Yoongi hug back ...

" How are you uncle..?" Ask Yoongi.

" Great.... and going to be more good today..." They all went inside and Yoongi look around..

" Joon where's jinnie..." Ask Somi.

" Here ...I'm .. Yoongi dear...you change alot...aaaw ..still so cute" jinnie pinched his cheeks and Yoongi blushed... hugging his favourite aunt ...

" Hello... jinnie...you are still beautiful as always..." Compliment Yoongi and jinnie just chuckle...

" Come on guys first take a break then let's leave...yeah .." they all sat on the sofa...and a maid serves them the drinks...

" Well...you all are here where that bunny is... isn't he's coming...!" Soekjini asked as he sat near Somi.

" Oh...well jungkook have to go to the company...but he'll come directly to the picnic place... Don't worry he'll not miss it ..." Somi says and they all get into the discussion..as always Yoongi, Namjoon and ,Soo Hyun with their business talks.... while the ladies with their regular lives...

" Umm..Joon where Taehee...?" Question Soo Hyun.

" Oh...well she's in her room...right now sleeping maybe ..." Yoongi thought that he never met this Taehee...now he have to talk to a stranger again...he's not comfortable to talk many people...

" Jinnie why don't you call... maybe we should leave for the destination...what say!!" They all nodded and soekjini went upstairs to her daughter room to wake her up...

Taehee is sleeping peacefully hugging the soft cookie toy that his kookie gifted her...

" Baby...tae...get up darling....see the Joens are here and we are ready to leave... come on" jinni caress her hair..taehee stirs up from her sleep and look at her mother...

" Momma what happened...are they already here..." She cutely ask and jinni nodded and kiss her forehead..

" Now get up and come down soon... Bring the necessary things as well...Kay" taehee smiles and kiss her mom's cheeks...

Jinni went down and tell everyone to load the car till taehee comes ..

" Yoong ..so what's going on in life...." Ask jinni..

" Everything okay jinni...i just came back USA..but now I'm here..." They talked more and Namjoon help Yoongi to load the picnic mats and baskets...

" Mom...I'm here..." They all look behind and saw Taehee standing there looking cute as well beautiful...

" Tae ... sweetheart..how are you?" Somi goes forward to hug her which Taehee accept...

" I'm good aunt Somi...how are you hope I didn't keep you guys waiting long .." she embarrassed as she's late...but all of them chuckle..

" No...no...but look like no greetings for uncle huh...i see..." Yoongi look at his dad 'why dad is acting like this' he thought but got surprised as Taehee went to Soo Hyun and side hug him..

" Of course not uncle....i..i wa " Soo Hyun just laugh and pat her head...

" Aww .. you're soo cute dear..." Says Somi..

" Oh...yeah Taehee meet my elder son Yoongi..." Taehee then look at the plus one she took a look at him...and bow to him..

" And yoongs...meet my daughter... Taehee...i really hope you guys get well together..." Says Somi and jinni...

Yoongi step forward and offer his hand for handshake .." hi.. Taehee... nice to meet you" he nervously says ..

Taehee accept the hand ..and mumbled hi... getting shy ..

" Well ..mom we should leave...it's already late..." As Yoongi and Taehee pul their hands back.

" Yea...let's get going everyone..." Namjoon get inside the car...

" Wait...wait .how are you guys are planning to go ...I'm sure...we didn't decided that" they all agree to Soo Hyun and thought who'll go with whom...

" What about...we four go together...and the young people together...right jinnie... Taehee should go with Yoongi. . they'll be bore with us .." soekjini nod...and both of their husband as well ..

" But...mom..i.." Taehee tries to say something but when her mom says that it'll be good...she signs and went to Yoongi car and open the front seat door getting in...

Yoongi look at the beauty sitting there..." Are you coming with me...?" He asked her ..

" Yeah...um..they all want to go together...so asked me to ride with you...i hope you don't have any problem..." She bite her nails...

Yoongi got her nervousness...

" Hey... relax...I'm ok..yeah...no worries...i think we shoul just hit the road..." Taehee nodded and put her seatbelt... Yoongi start the car and took the turn to the location...

" So umm...what you do Taehee...if I can call you that..." Taehee look at the said person as and nod.

" I'm..a model and a designer..." Yoongi hum..

" What about you Yoongishii..."

" I'm ceo of big hit entertainment...and a music producer...as well" Taehee thought she heard that name before..

Then she remembers she had worked with them...it's the same label of Jungkook as well.

" Um..i had work with them...but isn't the ceo is Lee min Ho ..by any chance..." Yoongi got her confusion.....

" I have just taken over this branch...min Ho is my cousin... and I was in USA so he's just handling the company for the said time .." replies Yoongi.

" Oh ..Kay..." The whole ride was comfortable other then then picking small talks in between...

Jungkook was just going to reach there ...but a commotion on the road stop him...he wait for some time but the car in front of him was not moving....he horned ..but still nothing.

" Who the hell ..park their car in the middle of the road .." he pick up his mask , going out to look at the owner..

He look inside the car and saw the glass up...he knocked on the mirror and the window get down...he look at the person and saw a girl sitting there inside...

" Um.. excuse me...why are you not moving your car ...it's getting difficult for us to move forward...as the road is narrow..." The girl look at him and get down from car ..

" Actually my car is stuck here and there is no mechanical shop.. here my driver is going to ask for help...not many people come this way... and I'm new here.." she exclaimed.

" Oh...um..if you don't mind me asking...where you have to go .." she thought for sometime..

" Aah.. there's a park ...and safari..on this way ..there I have to go...it's a important meeting of mine" she replies.

" Oh...um..see if you are comfortable.... I.. I can give u a lift till there I'm also going to same park ..so if you're in..." She glares at him...

Jungkook felt the glare and look at her looking at him with doubts..

" See I'm don't have any I'll intentions...ok I'm already committed... and I love my girlfriend soo much...soo please...noona...can I call you that .." he cutely asked and finally she smile and nod her head ..

" Okay...but atleast tell me your name..." She asked.

" I'm... jungkook..."

" Hii... jungkook..I'm Jiminie...park Jiminie..." She handshake with him...

" Well let's get going... yeah..." Jiminie pich her bag and call her driver to tell that she got the ride and asked him to make sure he comes there after the car got repaired...

" Come.." jungkook open the door and Jiminie thanks him .he got on driving seat and drove off ...

" So...i think I've seen you... jungkook.." jk look at her .

" Well...I'm jk the idol..." Jiminie got shock .and look at kook... jungkook laugh ..

" So what are you doing here ... without security...huh" she question.

" I have to go there...my family are planning a picnic...so I'm on rest today...no need for security..."

" Jiminie just look around it's soo beautiful here...

" What about you...noona...how are you here..." Jiminie look at kook and answer him how she's a model and just came back to Korea for a collaborative project...

" How long it'll be.." jungkook look at the gps ...

" We're just there..."

It takes them more 15 minutes to go...and they have reached to the park ..it's soo beautiful surroundings are very enhancing...

" Here we are .." Jungkook parks the car ...

Jiminie and jungkook get down from car and look at each other..

" Thank you... jungkook.. really.. thanks alot.." she says smiling.

" Not mentioned...you give me permission to call you noona...that's enough...we'll see you....i just look where my family is...but i have to call them .."

Jiminie also call her manager asking where she have to go...

" Look like I have to wait..." She mumuled.

" Don't worry...I'll give you company till then...my brother is just on the way..." He says and they both talk about their work..

But a voice caught there attention... jungkook and Jiminie look behind where a man comes out jungkook smile and look at the direction..

" Hyung...here he is .."

" Hyung...." Jungkook shout and Yoongi look to the right side of him...

" Kook..." He says ..as he thought of going there Taehee comes in his mind..he look at the other side of car when taehee steps down..

Jungkook look at the girl that step down from and got shocked...he steps forward to look if he's not hallucinating ..

" Taehee...." Taehee look at the says person...and got happy as he saw her koo there ..

" Koo...." She squill...and jumped on him .. jungkook hold her tightly and smile...

" You...what are you doing here...koo...huh..you didn't tell me you're coming..." She says still in jungkook's arms..

" Well ...same to you...but what you're doing here and with hyung...babe...tell .me..." Taehee got shocked to hear him...she back away from hug and look at him in confusion..

She then look at Yoongi who is still in shock..

" Um...he's your hyung..." Jungkook nodded..

" Wait ..it means.. you're Somi aunty son..." She asked with a shock on her face.

" Somi...yes she's my mom...what baby tell me...what happened..and hyung how you know Taehee..." Jungkook being super confused ..how is his brother and girlfriend Know each other..

" Because she's uncle Joon and aunt jinni daughter...i came here with her..as mom dad with uncle..." Both of them got surprise to know there parents know each other...and they had no idea..

" Koo..."

" Baby .." jungkook took her in his arms and kiss her ...

" Yaah... atleast have some shame... your brother is still here. ." says Taehee...but jungkook peck her lips.

"..it's ok..." He mumbled on her lips...

Yoongi cleared his throat...and both the love birds come out of their lovely moments...

" Now will you tell me how come you know her..." Yoongi look at kook with sharp eyes ..

" Umm..hyung...well she's my girlfriend.." jungkook whisper and Taehee blushed and hide her face in his chest...

" I can see...." Yoongi says and jungkook just chuckle..

" No . worry Taehee...I'm happy..my brother have good choice..." Taehee got happy as Yoongi doesn't have any problem...

But their conversation got stop in between as a girl cones there...

" Jungkook...i just came to tell that..."

" Minnie..." Says out loud Yoongi...he thought he's dreaming...his heart is beating soo fast...

Jiminie stop in her track...and look up from her phone...her phone fell down from her hand...she got soo shocked to see the only person she always wanted to avoid... standing there ..

"Yoongi...."she whispered.

" Noona...meet my brother...Joen Yoongi.." jungkook introduce her to Yoongi but both of them are just looking at each other...in daze .

Yoongi notice how she got changed...and looking soo pretty as always...he miss her ..

" Koo...you know her..." As Taehee voice bring both of them out of trance ..

Jiminie look at the girl in jungkook's arms and got surprise to see the said model she's going to work...

Taehee looking very beautiful in her dress...all white..

" Yeah...baby...she is Jiminie...um..i just give her lift as her car got stucked .." say jungkook as he set his shirt and pull his hair back...

Taehee look at her boyfriend with loving gaze ..' god he's so charming...' she thought.

But the two of them is unknown to the coming storm....

..........

" Minnie ... atleast listen to me .."

" Stay away from me.... Joen Yoongi..."

" Umm.. everyone...I'm dating someone and that's...Kim Taehee..."

" I love your this bunny...Aunt Somi ..."

..................

Well hello lovely people ☺️☺️
Hope you guys like it..
Please vote 🥰🥰🥰
And thanks for all the reads...it means soo much to me 💗💗💗

Keep tune ...more drama is on the way...but don't worry...out taekook will be sticking together...

Or not...

Hmm .for that wait for next update...

See you guys...
Borahae 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 185K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...
142K 5.4K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
108K 4.6K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
62.2K 2.5K 19
Jeon Jungkook was used to getting whatever he wanted since the day he was born.His father would make sure to give him everything because that was the...