Gaze Detection | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"I'm not built to feel, but with you... it's possible..." In a world filled with Androids and Gynoids co-exis... More

Chapter 1: The 'Boy' Next Door
Chapter 2: An Android's purpose
Chapter 3: Sapphire eyes
Chapter 4: My Question
Chapter 5: Making Connections
Chapter 6: Who I Am
Chapter 7: My Biggest Fear
Chapter 8: No Different
Chapter 9: A Filled Mind
Chapter 10: High Frequency
Chapter 11: Just Like Him
Chapter 12: A Lost Cause
Chapter 13: Just a Stare
Chapter 14: The One That Got Away
Chapter 15: All I Know
Chapter 16: Nothing's Changed
Chapter 17: My Protection
Chapter 18: Lost In You
Chapter 19: His Dreamcatcher
Chapter 20: You Don't Scare Me
Chapter 21: An Abomination
Chapter 22: I'm Here
Chapter 23: Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 24: Trust
Chapter 25: A Failed Experiment
Chapter 26: Head In The Clouds
Chapter 27: Envy
Chapter 28: Moving On
Chapter 29: Follow My Lead
Chapter 30: Kiss Me
Chapter 31: I Promise
Chapter 32: What Are You Afraid Of?
Chapter 33: Are you Curious?
Chapter 34: Only if You're Ready~
Chapter 35: All That I Am~
Chapter 36: Attached~
Chapter 37: These Four Walls
Chapter 38: I'm Onto You
Chapter 39: What's wrong with You?
Chapter 40: You Don't Love Me
Chapter 41: Jumping to Conclusions
Chapter 42: It's Been A While
Chapter 43: The Defect
Chapter 44: The Night
Chapter 45: Own~
Chapter 46: Someone to Trust~
Chapter 47: He's Here
Chapter 48: Forget
Chapter 49: All That I Am
Chapter 50: The Red Flags
Chapter 51: Blind
Chapter 52: He's the Problem
Chapter 53: The Bad Apple
Chapter 54: Something in the Air~
Chapter 55: An Empty Mind~
Chapter 56: Embrace the Moment~
Chapter 57: A Bad Idea
Chapter 58: What I've Become
Chapter 59: All the Little Things
Chapter 60: We go way back
Chapter 61: I Love You
Chapter 62: Acceptance
Chapter 63: Goodbye, Sapphire Eyes
Chapter 64: Right from Wrong
Chapter 65: At the End of it All
Chapter 66: A Final Tear Drop
Chapter 67: Last Chance
Chapter 68: Only for You
Chapter 69: The Lonely Man
Chapter 70: A Change of Heart
Chapter 71: At Ease
BONUS CHAPTER: As You Are

Chapter 72: Nothing More and Nothing Less (FINALE)

1.3K 95 22
By Sincerely_Jikook

The second Seokjin stepped out of the room, his eyes followed along the small details of the fine wooden floors leading up to Hoseok; still being held back by Taehyung's arms.

"Taehyung, let him go," Seokjin demanded and watched as the android did just that. The second he let the man go, Hoseok quickly stood straight and looked Seokjin in the eyes. Still fighting back every tear he wanted to shed.

"You... you did it, didn't you? You took him apart, didn't you?!" Hoseok cried, oblivious to what just happened behind closed doors. As soon as his voice cracked at that belief, he marched towards Seokjin but before he could put his hands on him, he began to cry and then cling onto him. "How could you?! How could you do this....? We worked so hard on him and all that hard work... was for nothing!"

"Hoseok..."

"DON'T SAY MY NAME, DON'T YOU DARE SAY MY NAME! how could you do this?!" The man continued, pressing his head against Seokjin's shoulders while his hands began to beat against the creator's chest. Yet, no matter how hard he struck him with his hands, he was too weak to hit him as hard as he wanted to.

"Hoseok, I didn't take him apart," Seokjin said with a whisper against the man's ear. Keeping Hoseok in place as he processed those words at once. "I didn't harm him... I'm going to keep him running."

"W-What...?" Hoseok asked. Fixing his teary brown gaze onto the man before him. "What... made you change your mind?"

"The life he lives. I took Jimin and your words into consideration and I've observed his way of life. I went through his memories, his entries and I listened to Jimin. But that doesn't hide the fact that I allowed jealousy and solitude to guide my decision... I almost deactivated him because of those endless days I spent alone after you... left me without a proper goodbye," confessed the man as he looked at Hoseok standing before him. "It took a lot out of me... i just wanted us to be together again that I almost took apart something we worked so hard on... We were a team, Hoseok."

"We were... ah, I feel terrible for doing that to you, Jin.... Remember when I used to call you that?" Asked the man with the gleam in his eyes being mirrored on the gaze of the man before him. "I... I am more than ready to return if you let me... and I am sorry for hurting you."

"I accept your apology and I want you to return. There will never be a moment where I don't choose you. I almost did something stupid and put out our project we worked so hard on... I don't want to think about that now, rather, our next project where... we can give the same attention to our new androids," Seokjin continued with a smile as he looked over at Yoongi and then at Taehyung. "They can still be harmless to the living, we don't need another unpredictable android like Jungkook, rather, one that's more aware when it comes to love and many things underneath it. Jungkook is a good blueprint for that and we can... start teaching them love in such an early stage into their run. They will be more like humans now and we should treat them as such."

"If it's another project for us both, I'm with you all the way," Hoseok said with a smile and hugged the man before him. "I missed you... I'm so happy you chose to keep him... maybe in time we can develop him further, he can grow old with Jimin too. Jungkook still needs work though..."

"Well, I guess there's more projects for us to focus on. We have forever now, don't we?" Seokjin asked with a smile and continued to hug his right-hand man in return.

"We do..."

"I have many questions about what went down in that room..." Yoongi interrupted with a confused look on his face.

"I'm curious too..." Taehyung added on as Seokjin only smiled and let out a chuckle.

"Let's not overwork your systems with all the details. You two need an update along with the rest of your fellow androids." Concluded the man as he broke away from the hug and kept a smile on his face, finally letting go of the solitude that overcame him before. Deep down, he was glad to know that those lonely days wouldn't keep him drowning at the bottom of the lonely sea anymore.

At the same time, Jimin had already pulled up a chair by Jungkook as he awaited for his partner to turn on again. For a few seconds out of that hour he waited, he felt silly being so attached to something that wasn't real, but when he looked back at the long journey he traveled with his Jungkook, he noticed that he wasn't just a thing anyone can purchase. Jungkook was a creation far greater than an object. He was his own human in a special way; able to talk and think so freely, Jimin was eager to hear his voice again, yet he sat there and listened to his system load once again.

"To think... they could have taken you from me..." Jimin whispered to himself as he held Jungkook's hands and pressed his head down against it carefully. "I wonder... if I wasn't here, would Seokjin take you away forever and I wouldn't hear from you again? It's so scary to think about it..." Jimin whispered and tried his best not to tear up at the idea, yet, the fear that surrounded him before still lingered as if it traumatized him. "I don't want to think about it..."

As he waited there, he could hear the living room grow silent as he became the only one in the house. Now, he imagined Seokjin and Hoseok leaving with the two androids to the department just to get back to working on something greater. Which left Jimin alone with his thoughts while he awaited for Jungkook to power up once again.

"What's taking you so long? Are you okay? Maybe... maybe you need to charge... is that it? I... Ah, I don't want to rush anything. Seokjin reconnected one of your wires so maybe that could be it..." Jimin whispered as his eyes traced every detail to Jungkook's chiseled face. "I'll... I'll bring your charging station! Wait... it can be too heavy but, when you wake up you'll need charge, right? Ah... I'll wait... he must have charged you or something..." Jimin continued and kept the room from drowning in silence as he waited.

"Jeon Jungkook..." Jimin whispered. Carefully running his hand along his and pressing his head back against the artificial skin of his lover's. "Please remember me when you wake up..."

While Jimin kept his head pressed against Jungkook's hand he cupped both his grasps, he didn't realize that Jungkook's eyes lit up as he was powering on. The blue loading circles filled his gaze until it jumped from 50% to 100% in seconds all while Jimin was still unaware.

Jungkook batted his eyes open until he was finally aware of everything now. His eyes darted around the bright ceiling lights and his artificial heart and breathing was restored the second he gained consciousness. Everything was clear to him now as his eyes scattered along the room until they settled on Jimin resting his head against his hand carefully.

The android no longer questioned anything as a smile appeared over his face while he raised his other hand that was resting by his side. He didn't want to question anything when his answer was sitting right by him. Suddenly, Jimin felt the gentle caress of his Android's hand guide along the soft locks of his silk hair and finally fall along the side of his face.

"Jungkook...." Jimin whispered almost excitedly. Just then, he raised his head up the second Jungkook's hand slid down to his chin, pointing his face up to look him in those blue eyes of his once again.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook's soft voice called to him with a smile as Jimin couldn't help but to tear up to those familiar words he recalled being said the second he first met his lover. It was such a small moment but to him, it meant everything.

"Jungkook, of course I am!" Jimin said happily as he threw himself into the Android's arms and listened to his sweet laughter that dried his tears. "I was so worried! I thought they were going to take you away from me! I didn't know what to do I was helpless and-"

"My love, no one is going to take me from you," Jungkook whispered as he brought Jimin's face up towards his in seconds. "Don't reminisce on it, just know that I'm here now and I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. For that we should be grateful."

"Oh, Jungkook... I love you..." Jimin whispered through his endless tears and listened to the android let out another soft laugh.

"I love you too, but Jimin, you don't have to cry! I'm here.. and I will always be here for you. I'm your protector and I will guard and love you as you are," his words fell into soft whispers as he cupped Jimin's face and dried his tears with his thumbs so gently. "If they were to take me away, I wouldn't want you to scream or cry, my love for you would always be enough to comfort you when you miss me..."

"Ah, but I just can't imagine a world without you, Jungkook... you're my world, I don't think I would survive without you here! You make everything worthwhile."

After Jimin whispered those perfectly picked words to his lover, they looked into each other's eyes for a moment; speaking their own language and saying many romantic words to each other with just a gaze. Jimin told Jungkook how scared he was to lose him by just exchanging glances with his brown eyes all while Jungkook assured him that he had nothing to fear as he replied with his sapphire eyes becoming a sense of security and calmness to him now.

"Jungkook... Do you need to recharge? I don't mind waiting for you again..."

"I'm fully recharged Jimin, I had my system plugged into the PC over there so I absorbed the energy I needed," the creation assured as he continued to run his hand along Jimin's face. "I have no idea what happened but I just know that it's over now... so, why don't we get out of here and cook something together if you're hungry?"

"I'm not hungry, I just want to be with you now and forever..."

In that very second, Jungkook brought his lover into another hug where their hearts matched in sync. Jimin didn't want to let go now, he was glad to know his lover stayed when everyone else he cared about just left him. Jungkook was different in that aspect and he was happy to know that he was going to be with him for a long time. This was the love he was searching for this whole time, the type of love that would never leave without a goodbye.

"Park Jimin..."

"Yes?" He asked, closing his eyes into the gentle hug he shared with his partner. "What is it?"

In that very moment, Jungkook slowly pulled away from the hug until his face was close to Jimin's. Their breathing became heavy as looking into each other's eyes left them breathless. If they had to explain this moment to anyone else, they would only define the word of love because to them, they were falling in love with each other over and over again for the eternity they shared in that brief second.

"Jimin... Kiss me..." the android softly whispered, instantly being given the charming smile from his lover before he complied happily.

"Okay..."

Lips as gentle and passionate met at that very second with no other word falling beyond that moment. Each longing to lose every thought in their heads while they locked gentle lips and shared the same definition of love now. They longed for eternity with each other to the point where anything was possible for them now. Jungkook listened to Jimin giggle into the kiss, causing his lips to curl into a smile as he intertwined his hands with his human.

Although Jungkook's skin wasn't real like Jimin's and everything about him was artificial, Jeon Jungkook finally felt that he was good enough just the way he was. No need for envy and jealousy now, he was only filled with the love he had for Park Jimin and for the way that he was made to be; an android, nothing more and nothing less.

_______________________________________THE END___________

STICK AROUND FOR THE BONUS CHAPTER!

🎶 "Pluto Projector"- By Rex Orange County🎶

🐰💙🐥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 19.4K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
733K 56.5K 73
Demon x Human AU "Even through a cracked mirror... I can still see your beautiful face." Mirrors are often passed as pieces of glass on a...
220K 13.9K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
328K 27.6K 54
"Out of this cruel and dark world... I found the only light that led me to you..." Alpha And Omega AU 📣NOTICE: NOTICE: THIS STORY TAKES PLACE DURIN...