Lies // DNF

By Not_Jlyn

T.W. sexual content homophobia explicit language I am not in love with my bestfriend. I am not in love wi... More

Good Morning
Coffee Shop
One Day
A Ticket To Flordia
Jade
Hoodie
Nails
Christmas
Note
North Carolina
Stream
Picture
Picnic
Ace
Date
Boyfriend
New Years
Friends
Relationship
Backseat
Ex
Going Insane
"Just Friends" (SEXUAL CONTENT)
Tommy
Understand
Lies
Manipulated
Fresh Start
Guest
Diary
Happy
Furniture Store
"Date"
Mall
Sleep
Snacks
Sorry
Beach Stream
Morning
Homophobic
Karl
Official
Sorry
UK
Apology
Encounter
Authorities
Pool
Mini Golf
Video Ideas
Novio
Arcade
Editing
Noodles
Rings
Posted
Normal Relationship
Pharmacy
Texting
Fireworks
Medicine
Park
Coding
Phone Call
Grapes
Water Fountain
Fair
Sunset
2 am
Surprise
Flour
Decorations
Mom
Kissable
Guitar
Dinner Disaster
Stunt
Falling Apart
Driveway
Falling In Love.....again
The Question
Drive In Theater
Sister
Girlfriend???
Wrapped
Ready
Aftermath
Neck Pillow
Baby
Good Enough
Rainbow
Fever
Used To Be
Alcohol
Confessing, again
Hung Over
Relationship or Friendship
Source
I Love You

Hurt

303 12 1
By Not_Jlyn

Time Skip.    Wednesday Morning

My phone began to ring. I was extremely tired. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said as I yawned.

"YOU. ARE. A. LIAR" I heard the girl scream into the phone.

I quickly sat up.

"What?"

"YOU WERE THE MANIPULATOR, YOU RUINED HIS LIFE AND NOW I AM GOING TO RUIN YOURS" She shouted.

My heart started beating faster.

"Please I swear, it wasn't me" I said as I got out of bed.

"LIAR, I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST IN THIS WORLD" She said angrily.

"What do I need to do to prove to you that it wasn't me" I said as I rushed out my bedroom and downstairs.

Everyone was there watching TV.

"There is nothing you can do, I know you like your little precious career. Now it's OVER. All you do is play video games, your little fans will be heartbroken when they find out you aren't who they think you are. They will know your old address, your phone number, everything about your personal life" She said firmly.

"What if I, pay you?" I said as I sighed.

Everyone turned towards me. Dream stood up.

"How much are we talking?"

"How much do you want" I whispered.

Dream walked towards me and grabbed the phone.

"This is blackmail. You want to play your little games, then lets play. We will personally come to the UK to meet you. Lets see how Ace's little lies work. He legally isn't even allowed near him" Dream said firmly.

"You think you are sooo tough by saying you will leak shit. Lets see how you explain this to the authorities. We don't know who you are or even care. You leaking personal information on the internet can lead to prison time. I bet your precious litte Ace won't be visiting you. Why don't you open your eyes, search up name in the data base that's free for anyone to use. Use your fucking brain"

Dream put the phone on speaker.

"You don't scare me, I will meet you. George MUST be there. Prove to me that you are telling the truth. Your information is at stake" She said as she hung up.

Dream hugged me tightly.

"What the fuck" Tommy and Sapnap said in sync.

"Who was that?" (Sapnap)

"Ace has a girlfriend and the girlfriend believes Ace is the victim and is going to leak George's information because she thinks he is a bad person" Dream said as he sighed.

"We should all go" (Tommy)

"Back home" Tommy said as he looked at me.

My heart beat started to go back to normal.

"Take this with the authorities, that's literally blackmail" (Sapnap)

"I just want to clear things up with her" I said as I took a deep breath.

"I don't think we should do that, seems a bit dangerous, we don't know what this girl can do" (Tommy)

"I agree" (Sapnap)

"Lets see if we can do this the civil way first" Dream said as he sighed.

"Sapnap, pack your bags. We are going to the UK" (Dream)

Time Skip. After a plane ride

"Finally" Sapnap said as he stretched.

Dream got his phone out.

"What are you doing?" (Tommy)

"Calling a cab or something" (Dream)

"Why? We have someone to pick us up" Tommy said as he laughed.

Tommy got a call. He answered it.

"Coming, we will be in the front of the airport" Tommy said as he hung up.

We followed Tommy and saw a car. It was Wilbur's. We got in.

"Welcome people" Wilbur said as he turned his music down.

We were all in the back seats except for Tommy, he was in the front. I was in the middle. Squished.

I put my hands on lap. Dream put his hand on top of mine.

Tommy looked back and saw our hands. I quickly took my hand away from his.

He looked back towards Wilbur.

Time Skip

"You are welcome to stay" Wilbur said as he flopped on his couch.

"Rules: No sex, No girls over, No boys over" (Wilbur)

"That one is for you George" Wilbur said as he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. Wilbur sat up and leaned back on the couch. Sapnap sat down on the couch and got on his phone.

"George can we talk?" Tommy said as he sighed.

"Yeah sure"

"Alone" He said as he looked at Dream and then at me.

"Okay" Dream murmured and walked away.

"Will come here" Tommy called out.

Wilbur got up and walked towards us. Tommy dragged us to Wilbur's room.

"Let go" I said as Tommy closed the door.

He let go.

"Are you dating Dream? Like for real for real this time?" (Tommy)

"Yeah, I am"

"Are you sure you're ready? I don't want you to get hurt again" (Wilbur)

"Guys calm down, you know Dream, he would never hurt me" I said as I nervously chuckled.

They were silent.

"Dream has always liked you, he would do anything to keep you. He is living his dream right now. You never know a person" (Tommy)

"You guys are over reacting" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe we are Tommy, George is a grown adult. He can make his own decisions" Wilbur said as looked at Tommy and then me.

"I just don't want you to get hurt again" Tommy said as he sighed.

"I will be fine Tommy" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Promise" I said as I smiled.

"Promise you won't get into a big mess with Ace again" He said as he looked me dead in the eyes

"I...promise"

"Okay" He said as he smiled.

We walked out the room. Dream stood up.

"They know" I said as I sighed.

"Oh, okay" Dream said as he walked towards me.

He hugged me tightly.

Wilbur just looked at Dream, observing in a way. Tommy looked annoyed. Oh well, it's my life. My phone to ring.
It was the girl.

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone.

"Are you going to explain yourself? I know you won't come and meet me here. Florida is just fine for you. Perfectly away from Ace. Since you aren't here to do this person, lets do it via phone"

"Florida is nice. It's a really good distance away from him. I love Florida, I don't have to ever think of seeing that...person on the streets or anything. I know he won't hurt me anymore"

"You are a pussy. And a liar. Ace wouldn't do such things"

"I thought so too, until it happened"

"How am I supposed to believe you, how do I know this is even you? You are too much of a pussy to meet me. I would be too, if I were in your position. I would be because you got caught in your own lie. You knew if you met me your lie would just crumble. Isn't that right? " She said with satisfaction in her voice.

"Who said I wasn't in the UK" I said as I laughed.

She was silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 16.2K 25
𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 agreed to date for 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨, oblivious as to how that would change the way they perceived each oth...
25.1K 808 61
TW: Gore, Homophobia, Slight Profanity, Suicidal Thought, Sexual Scenes, Problems Eating George...George.....such a clueless boy. An emotionless pri...
131K 4K 55
Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they belong together. If I knew what time it was that night, would I have still met him...
26.7K 1.7K 23
I had never felt this way before, I had never felt the immediate butterflies swarm my stomach as soon as I saw them, but this was different. As soon...