Lies // DNF

By Not_Jlyn

T.W. sexual content homophobia explicit language I am not in love with my bestfriend. I am not in love wi... More

Good Morning
Coffee Shop
One Day
A Ticket To Flordia
Jade
Hoodie
Nails
Christmas
Note
North Carolina
Stream
Picture
Picnic
Ace
Date
Boyfriend
New Years
Friends
Relationship
Backseat
Ex
Going Insane
"Just Friends" (SEXUAL CONTENT)
Tommy
Understand
Lies
Manipulated
Fresh Start
Guest
Diary
Happy
Furniture Store
"Date"
Mall
Sleep
Snacks
Sorry
Beach Stream
Morning
Homophobic
Karl
Official
Sorry
UK
Apology
Encounter
Authorities
Pool
Mini Golf
Video Ideas
Novio
Arcade
Editing
Noodles
Rings
Posted
Normal Relationship
Pharmacy
Texting
Fireworks
Medicine
Coding
Phone Call
Grapes
Hurt
Water Fountain
Fair
Sunset
2 am
Surprise
Flour
Decorations
Mom
Kissable
Guitar
Dinner Disaster
Stunt
Falling Apart
Driveway
Falling In Love.....again
The Question
Drive In Theater
Sister
Girlfriend???
Wrapped
Ready
Aftermath
Neck Pillow
Baby
Good Enough
Rainbow
Fever
Used To Be
Alcohol
Confessing, again
Hung Over
Relationship or Friendship
Source
I Love You

Park

279 10 6
By Not_Jlyn

George POV

I woke up. It was already 11 am. Sapnap was gone. I sat up and yawned. I walked out the room and met eyes with Dream. He had just come out of his room. He smiled.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said as I smiled.

He walked downstairs. It then hit me again. I need to stop. He cheated on me. I can't still love him. Can I? I walked downstairs and saw Sapnap sitting on the couch.

"Dream are you going to do anything today?" Sapnap asked.

He couldn't have been more obvious. I narrowed my eyes and Sapnap and he shrugged.

"Yeah actually I do have something to do today, it should maybe take an hour or more" Dream said as he sat on the couch.

"Why?" (Dream)

"Just want to know" Sapnap said as he looked at me.

He had somewhere to be? Perhaps with Jade?

Dream's phone began go ring. He looked at it and sorta just stared at it. He sighed and went outside to answer it. I sat down on the couch. Sapnap and I looked outside where Dream was. We looked through the glass panel. We can hear him a little, it's a bit muffled.

"We will meet at the park" We heard Dream say.

Dream looked frustrated.

"Just the park and nothing else" Dream said as little more harshly.

Me and Sapnap got on our phones.

"So the park is where we will go too" Sapnap whispered.

We heard the door open.

"I am going to head out right now" Dream said as he smiled.

"Okay, have fun" I said as I got off my phone.

Dream sat next to me and smiled.

"There is one thing I have to do" Dream said as we turned to each other.

He leaned in to kiss me. I leaned in and we kissed. It was a quick kiss. He started to stand up. I pulled him down and kissed him again. This time for a little longer. Sapnap groaned. We pulled away. We both chuckled.

"I am going to go now, I love you" Dream said as he stood up and left.

"Love you" I said quietly.

Dream left, he was gone.  Sapnap punched me in the shoulder.

"He cheated on you, remember that. Unless that was just really good acting" Sapnap said as he scoffed.

I sighed and slouched on the couch.

"Get up. We have to follow" Sapnap said as he stood up and held out his hand.

Time Skip

We got out the taxi. I took a deep breath and prepared myself. We began to walk. Sapnap stopped walking. He pointed to a bench. Dream and Jade were sitting there, talking. She had her hand on his leg.

They didn't see us. We were on their side so they wouldn't see us. There was a tree with bushes behind them.

Sapnap huffed and began to walk. I grabbed him and pulled him back towards me.

"Lets hide to get info first" I whispered as I pointed to the bush.

We made our way to the bush, without being spotted.

"Clay, don't be like this. You just aren't the same anymore" Jade said as she giggled.

Dream was silent.

"Remember when we would hang out all the time, hold hands, even cuddle. How time flies" (Jade)

Dream stayed silent.

"Everything changed when that George came around" Jade said as she scoffed.

"Jade stop" Dream said politely.

"He changed you. The moment he came, you broke up with me. What did he say? What did he do? Clay tell me" Jade said as she looked at him.

Dream looked back at her. We were peaking, as soon as something happened we were jumping out the bush.

"We were so close to kissing. We never did. You said you weren't ready. Are you ready now?" Jade said as she leaned in.

Sapnap took a deep breath. I held him down. Something didn't seem right. Dream doesn't seem into her.

She leaned in closer, and closer, and closer.

"I am seeing someone" Dream said as he moved his head back.

"I don't see the issue. It could be our little secret" She said as she leaned in more to him.

Dream looked uncomfortable. He was leaning back to avoid her kiss. She was leaning in more and more.

"Jade, I don't think we can do this. I can't be friends with you. You still have feelings, I don't. I am sorry" Dream said as Jade stopped leaning in.

"What you are doing isn't right. I am in a relationship and you know it. I only texted you back because I didn't want you to do anything you might regret. Ever since you found out who I am online you changed. You changed a lot" Dream said as he pushed her off him.

"I didn't. I am just showing my affection more. I am in love with you Dream. I could be a better girlfriend than your current girlfriend. You can do better. You can have me" she whined as she hugged him.

"Jade, no. I am dating someone and I am not interested in you at all" Dream said as he tried to get her off him.

"Who are you dating? I bet I am better than them. She probably looks like me. Who is she?" Jade said as she let go of Dream.

"She is me" I said as I stood up from the bush.

Sapnap stood up as well. Jade looked shocked. Dream looked at me and then Sapnap.

"You were fucking your best friend?" Jade snapped at Dream.

"He is the one who replaced me?!" Jade said angrily.

"More like you were replacing him, it's a long story" Sapnap said as he snickered.

Jade scoffed.

"You know what? Whatever. Just leave me alone. I can't believe you fucked your best friend. I can't believe he replaced ME. I hope your relationship ends" Jade said as she stormed off.

Sapnap bursted into laughter.

"What are you guys doing here?" Dream said as he chuckled.

I took a deep breath and sat next to him. I hugged him tightly.

"I am so sorry" I said as tears poured down my face.

Dream squeezed me tightly.

"What's wrong?" Dream said concerned.

"I thought you were cheating on me" I sniffled.

"Cheating on you?" (Dream)

I nodded.

"I did too, you were being a little too sus for my liking. All the texting and calls with Jade. Man she needs help" Sapnap said as he sighed.

Dream chuckled.

"I would never cheat on you George" Dream said as he kissed my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.3K 25
Two best friends, Dream and George, are physically separated by thousands of miles, and are connected only by phone and computer screens. Dream is li...
76.1K 1.6K 40
Clay and George, not only best friends, but both of the best players on their traveling baseball team. They've always flirted as a joke, but what if...
454K 16.4K 51
Dream's a total nerd, he's pop-punk and has no business in the tiny homophobic shit hole he calls high school. Pretty much no one knows he exists, an...
125K 4.2K 20
George, Dream and Sapnap are finally meeting up, but Dream soon realises something is completely wrong. What is George hiding? Why is he wearing thos...