Gaze Detection | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"I'm not built to feel, but with you... it's possible..." In a world filled with Androids and Gynoids co-exis... More

Chapter 1: The 'Boy' Next Door
Chapter 2: An Android's purpose
Chapter 3: Sapphire eyes
Chapter 4: My Question
Chapter 5: Making Connections
Chapter 6: Who I Am
Chapter 7: My Biggest Fear
Chapter 8: No Different
Chapter 9: A Filled Mind
Chapter 10: High Frequency
Chapter 11: Just Like Him
Chapter 12: A Lost Cause
Chapter 13: Just a Stare
Chapter 14: The One That Got Away
Chapter 15: All I Know
Chapter 16: Nothing's Changed
Chapter 17: My Protection
Chapter 18: Lost In You
Chapter 19: His Dreamcatcher
Chapter 20: You Don't Scare Me
Chapter 21: An Abomination
Chapter 22: I'm Here
Chapter 23: Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 24: Trust
Chapter 25: A Failed Experiment
Chapter 26: Head In The Clouds
Chapter 27: Envy
Chapter 28: Moving On
Chapter 29: Follow My Lead
Chapter 30: Kiss Me
Chapter 31: I Promise
Chapter 32: What Are You Afraid Of?
Chapter 33: Are you Curious?
Chapter 34: Only if You're Ready~
Chapter 35: All That I Am~
Chapter 36: Attached~
Chapter 37: These Four Walls
Chapter 38: I'm Onto You
Chapter 39: What's wrong with You?
Chapter 40: You Don't Love Me
Chapter 41: Jumping to Conclusions
Chapter 42: It's Been A While
Chapter 43: The Defect
Chapter 44: The Night
Chapter 45: Own~
Chapter 46: Someone to Trust~
Chapter 47: He's Here
Chapter 48: Forget
Chapter 49: All That I Am
Chapter 50: The Red Flags
Chapter 51: Blind
Chapter 52: He's the Problem
Chapter 53: The Bad Apple
Chapter 55: An Empty Mind~
Chapter 56: Embrace the Moment~
Chapter 57: A Bad Idea
Chapter 58: What I've Become
Chapter 59: All the Little Things
Chapter 60: We go way back
Chapter 61: I Love You
Chapter 62: Acceptance
Chapter 63: Goodbye, Sapphire Eyes
Chapter 64: Right from Wrong
Chapter 65: At the End of it All
Chapter 66: A Final Tear Drop
Chapter 67: Last Chance
Chapter 68: Only for You
Chapter 69: The Lonely Man
Chapter 70: A Change of Heart
Chapter 71: At Ease
Chapter 72: Nothing More and Nothing Less (FINALE)
BONUS CHAPTER: As You Are

Chapter 54: Something in the Air~

1.3K 96 10
By Sincerely_Jikook

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

      Tears escaped Hoseok's eyes the second he watched Seokjin pace further and further away from him. When Seokjin left the house, the weight of the situation finally dropped onto his shoulders as if it was the end of the world, his world. He couldn't focus on anything else other than the thought of Seokjin and the decision he was given. In that very moment, tears raced from Hoseok's eyes and his body only longed to curl in so he could hug his knees and hide from his responsibilities. Yet, he stood there, in endless tears at the way all those memories of working with his partner in crime, came back to him and left him the second Seokjin stepped out of the house. Just like that.

      Hoseok held the hand that kept Seokjin's grasp within his own when he begged him to stay. Thinking back at those words he was told when he did so, how Jungkook's manipulative acts rubbed off on him, was what caused Hoseok's tears to run down his face even more. He leaned against the frame of the entry to the kitchen in hopes of collecting himself, but it was no use, he found it difficult to avoid the stress he was put under. The constant fight between himself when it came to reporting Jungkook and getting it over with, clashed with the one that saw Jungkook as a good little creation that was misguided from the very start.

      There, Taehyung stood up and approached the emotional human before wrapping his arms around him to give the man a hug. Bringing him into his arms while Hoseok remained silencing his sobs all when he continued to hug himself through it all.

      At the same time, Jimin laid on the couch, allowing the faint sunlight to highlight the palm of his hand when he had it set over the couch, catching the light in his hands. After eating, the boy laid there watching anything on the television as his mind also imagined how much fun he would have once Saturday came around. He knew that Jungkook would take him to the beach and only after, he would hang out with Namjoon for the night. It was a hassle to get Jungkook on the same page as him, but it also led him to find out something he's never seen from his partner before.

      While Jimin laid there watching yet another soap opera after cooking with Jungkook, the android stepped in after cleaning up the kitchen and just looked at Jimin from afar. There was never a moment where he couldn't stop thinking of all the things that left him guilty. As he continued to watch Jimin, the familiar chill raced down his spine and left the human frozen in place. In seconds, he almost believed the stalker had returned to feast it's eyes on the human once again. But before Jimin knew it, he turned around to see that it was Jungkook staring at him.

      "Oh... it's you..." Jimin whispered and turned away just to drop his head against the small throw pillow sitting on the couch. "Jungkook, stop staring at me like that, it's creepy..."

       "I was only looking," Jungkook replied and walked forward until he sat on the ground before the couch, running his hand along his own hair before turning around to look into the windows of Jimin's soul again with those bone-chilling blue ocean eyes. "Jimin, I have a question about humans."

      "Alright, ask away."

       "How do you know if you feel guilty or not? What confirms it for you?" Jungkook asked and never pulled his gaze away from his partner. He was desperate to know the answer. Once he asked that question, Jimin only shut off the television and gave Jungkook all of his attention.

       "Well, it's different for everyone. I know I feel guilty when I think about something I did, longer than I normally would. It's those things that hang around longer in your head to the point where you begin to think that maybe you were out of place," Jimin mentioned and raised his hand slowly to run his fingers through Jungkook's hair. "Are you just curious? Is that why you're asking?"

      "Yes... of course..." Jungkook lied and made a smile towards his partner. He didn't think he could ever find a way to tell Jimin about the things he did in the past until now. "Thank you..."

      Jimin noticed the android was lost in his thoughts more often than he normally would be. It was something Jimin noticed that started yesterday. Jungkook showed another side of him that humans never thought was possible. He always believed Jungkook was flawless and was too perfect to even be considered close to being human. But once he watched the love of his life begin to lash out and display his burning insecurities when it came to the living, Jimin just knew that Jungkook was just as real as any other human out there. He only wished the android could see it for himself and know he was always enough.

      "Jungkook, look at me..." Jimin whispered and turned around until he used his elbows to support his body. As soon as he said those words, he looked at the android once again and made a smile to his partner. Wanting to ease those thoughts he had in his own system. "What's going on in that head of yours?"

      "Nothing..."

       "No, it can't just be nothing..." Jimin whispered as he pressed his forehead against the Android's. "I hope you're not thinking of anything negative... I know yesterday was a lot for the both of us..."

       "I'm not..."

        "Don't hide anything from me. You know how to hide your emotions pretty well, Jeon Jungkook. I'm yours and you're mine, in what world will we avoid telling things that's been on our mind?"

       Jungkook reflected the soft smile Jimin gave him and tilted his head to the side, enjoying the feeling of Jimin's hands sliding up to cup his face. This moment alone was stapled into Jungkook's memories. The way the faint sunlight from the window far behind, outlined Jimin's head and shoulders so perfectly, was something Jungkook never thought he would admire so much. Jimin was the only heaven that saved him from drowning in the hell of his own guilt.

      "I'm... not hiding anything from you, Jimin," Jungkook lied again and only turned his body to completely face him. "You're my everything... I wouldn't hide a thing from you."

      Jimin blushed at the sound of his words when the android cupped his face and brought him into a kiss. Savoring each second their lips touched and moved against each other in sync. The room was filled with each other's love and Jungkook understood that now. He knew guilt and imperfections he caused towards Jimin was going to haunt him the second he began to love this human, so he began to live through it now. Now, he no longer envied Jimin like before, rather, he loved him and wanted nothing more than to be with him for an eternity. His permanent bond with the human would always leave him imagining that when the world ends, their love will still be alive and immortal.

       Their love was something that didn't need to be said. They both felt it deep down yet in the same way, became a little nervous to say it so soon. Jungkook feared saying it because he hid many things from Jimin and knew that if he was to confess, he would only continue to suffer in his guilt for doing this to the human he loved so much and for Jimin, he feared what could come after. After loving Yoongi before, what came next was the exact opposite of glee and Jimin believed if he was to hear himself say those words, hell would break loose and he would lose the creation he spent everyday with.

      Yet, Jimin was fighting back that idea every second. The more he spent with his android, the more he was so sure that Jungkook wasn't going anywhere. That was something Jimin was so sure of, he planned to grace Jungkook with those words in the perfect moment. That moment wasn't now, but it was soon enough Jimin could feel it. That's when he knew what would be the perfect time to say it and finish off the fear of being abandoned by his partner.

       Jungkook slowly got up while their lips continued to reunite. Just then, he ran his hands back to support Jimin's head as he leaned in and had the human's body set perfectly over the couch. There, he was able to tower over him. Jimin softly giggled into the kiss while the other slowly pulled Jimin's legs apart just so he could press his hips against Jimin's and have their bodies closer. That was their language, gazing into each other's eyes and having their bodies touch to display how much they admired each other. It's part of the many things that kept the flame between them alive.

       In seconds, Jimin smiled and pressed his head back, letting out a sharp exhale once Jungkook kissed along his sensitive neck. The soft and wet kisses against his skin was always something that left him enjoying this little detail when it would lead into something much more seductive.

       "Are we going to do this here?~" Jimin whispered breathlessly as the android made a soft smirk while he continued to kiss Jimin's pale skin. Already pulling down the collar to Jimin's sweater so he can reach more of the sweet and sensitive spots Jimin enjoyed being kissed on. "Ah... Why not on the bed? It's much more comfortable..."

      Just then Jungkook stopped and moved his head back to look down at Jimin. His eyes carried the beautiful blossom pink within them as he looked at the true meaning of love laying before him.

       "If you want to, I'll take you there..." Jungkook whispered. With that, he stood up and held his hand out to pick Jimin up. There, he led him back to the room where Jimin felt much more comfortable.

      With the curtains in the living room being drawn open and such a limited space on the couch, he knew he wouldn't enjoy himself that much. He always wanted to be comfortable around Jungkook even if those eyes of his never seemed to give him that all the time. Once they reached the bedroom, Jungkook set Jimin back on the bed as he towered over him, finally taking it upon himself to remove Jimin's clothes. Jungkook eased into the feeling by kissing Jimin along his neck, having him exhale sharply and blush while Jungkook undressed him.

      Jimin's hands ran along Jungkook's torso, wanting to feel his muscles press against his own body. Jimin had always found Jungkook desireable. Everything about him was his favorite part, he just wanted Jungkook to know it all. Once Jungkook had Jimin down to his underwear, he removed his own shirt, allowing Jimin to look and trace his delicate fingers along the designs of his tattoos made into his skin. The gentle glide of his finger was enough to send chills through Jimin's body and it wasn't those unfamiliar chills that kept him up at night, it was a chill he knew like the back of his hand. This familiar chill was something he associated with the hot rush that would come to him next.

       Jungkook wasted no other second than to kiss Jimin against the bed, hand slid underneath him like always as his kisses distracted Jimin. When Jimin was too into the affectionate kisses, the Android's hand began to massage Jimin's crotch. Stroking upwards along the bulge that began to stick out just below his underwear.

       "Ahh...." Jimin moaned into a breathless whisper. Having Jungkook constantly run his hand along his sensitive member. Once Jungkook listened to Jimin's pleasing whisper, he slid his hand just further below the waistband and began to rub along the sensitive length of his partner. His hand was able to pick up the veins popping along the sides of Jimin's length and even the hints of pre-cum sliding out of his slit. Jungkook used that in order to continue fondling Jimin a bit faster.

       With his gentle hand moving along his length in a more moderate pace, Jimin arched his body forward and longed to close his legs from it all, yet Jungkook quickly set his other hand to pin one of Jimin's legs against the bed. Causing his free leg to run his knee against the side of Jungkook's body.

       "J-Jungkook! I'll cum..." Jimin begged as he placed his hand over his lips, yet, he couldn't stop looking at the way Jungkook's hand moved up and down just below his waistband.

       "Already? We've only started~" Jungkook whispered and made a soft smirk. He quickly removed Jimin's hand from concealing his mouth before leaning in and reuniting his delicate lips with Jimin's.

      Something was in the air, Jungkook knew it wasn't just love though. Love between them radiated no matter what but this time, it was something else. Was it a fear of losing everything in an instant? Jungkook sensed something was wrong, but as he continued to kiss Jimin and protect him from this odd feeling. But through this, Jungkook found himself pacing further and further away from the issue that arised. Whatever it was, it couldn't be that bad, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 496 12
"You're coming home with me, baby..." ~A Jikook short story~ Contains: -Some fluff 😍🥰 -Oodles of sexual tension 😉😘 -Smutty smut smut (Dom Jimin X...
852K 61.1K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
538K 24.9K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
227K 19.2K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...