Bring Me To Life

Od benniferxjlover

Join Ben's quest for true love, filled with unexpected twists and the search for a modern-day Romeo and Julie... Viac

Introduction
Strictly business...
The Pleasure Principle
Fear Of Attraction
The Special date part 1
The Special date part 2
The beginning of the truth...?
The unspoken Truth...
Colorblind
Apologetic or unapologetic?
Coping..
Ain't no mountain high...
One step ahead
One sweet day
A new milestone
Mom or stepmom...?
Solid
Paris
un bon debut a Paris
la nuit après les fiançailles partie 1
la vie est parfaite
Be my one
Count On Me
Chapel of Love
Love and Understanding
bienvenue bennifer à paris
Birthday shenanigans
Birthday special
Show day
Mystery Caller
Apology accepted...
Birthday boy pt 1
Party! Right...?
Best night ever
Killing me softly
The old Jennifer
Halloween time
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Christmas day
Our first Valentines
Our first Valentines pt 2
Affleck vs Affleck
Choose your words wisely
Those eyes
Back where you belong
Change of plans
Love me to death
Boston day 4 pt 1
Boston day 4 pt 2
You live and you learn
Be alright
Lets make a movie
Last minute Gala
The after party
Kiss me more
Unsteady
Mother knows best
All I Ask
Play by play
Wildest Dreams
When someone loves you
Nothin' On You
Girls day out
I'm glad
Love again
The unexpected arrival
The arrival
The Great Depression
You got the best of me
Pressure
Self control
On the 6
Authors note
Lets handle business...
The do over
Again?
Ay Dios Mio
Fire and Desire
Baby you're my firework
Youre my sparkle
Premiere Day- Flash
That feeling
Ghostin
Benvenuto in Italia
I Just Called To Say I love You
Wet
Its my party, I'll cry if I want to
Asking for forgiveness
Weeknight Burden
8.15
8.15 pt 2
Self care day
Practice makes perfect... right..?
Save me
Dollhouse
Emotions
Choose me...
Finally stress free
Soon....
This love
Anxiety...
2 steps forward, 1 step back
Finding her voice
Sera's big day
Remember me?
Emotional Fire
Best friend
Someone New
The move
Georgia market fun
Forgiving the Unforgivable: A Fresh Apology and a Fresh Conflict
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
Authors note
Cy's adventure
Breakfast fiasco
Cy's big date
Sibling rivalry
Thanksgiving part 1
Thanksgiving part 2
Rough start of the week
Time of our lives
Friends... can kiss.. ocassionaly.. right..?
The mastermind
The Ying to my Yang
The unexpected event
All I want for Christmas is you
The portrait
New Years Eve
Authors Note
The soft sting
Can't Get Enough
Valentines
Chances
Jenn's Bday- La Vie En Rose
Live For Me
Lion King's Birthday
The chucky to my Tiffany
It Will Rain
Bring me to Life

Talking Body

1.1K 24 5
Od benniferxjlover

Ben's Pov

I set Jenn on my bed then turned on some music and dimmed down the lights. Do I Wanna Know? By the Arctic Monkeys started playing. I walked over to my night stand and grabbed a Chanel ribbon from a present I gave to a friend a while back..

Jenn was watching me as she sat at the corner of the bed with her dress hiked up and looked at me seductively without even trying...

She looked at the ribbon in my hands then looked up at me slowly, she turned onto the bed and took off her dress then got on her knees, bending over as she had her head against the pillow. It's as if she knew what I was going to make her do...

I smirked and chuckled softly as I took off my clothes except for my boxers. I brought her hands behind her back and tied her hands together with the Chanel ribbon then grabbed a small leather paddle with hearts cut out. I chuckled softly and smacked her ass hard with it. Her skin turned red in the shape of the hearts from the paddle.

She moaned and begged for more as she enjoyed being punished. I turned her onto her side and leaned in, kissing her soft and deep. She slowly slipped her tongue in and swirled hers with mine.

This woman is so sexy... my god... I gulped softly as I watched her pull away and turn onto her back. she managed to take off her thong without using her hands.

"Come... bite me..." Jenn pleaded and begged softly as she looked at me biting her lip softly.

I took off the ribbon and caressed her hips softly as I admired every inch of her perfect body... I leaned in and kissed her neck softly and nibbled on her soft spot as I spread her legs open, slowly running my hand up and down her inner thigh. I smacked her pussy causing her to jolt a bit. Jenn giggled and bit her lip then started to moan as I rubbed her folds between my fingers. I smirked softly as I felt her wet folds between my fingers, feeling her get wetter and wetter... By the time I kissed down to her waistline, I looked at my fingers and touched the tip of my thumb to my index finger, playing with her juices on my fingers. I Brought my fingers up to her mouth and let her taste herself.

Jenn looked up at me as she took my fingers into her mouth, softly sucking on the tips and tasting herself.

"You naughty girl..." I groaned softly as I took off my boxers. She immediately looked at my hard on and gulped softly. I chuckled softly and hovered over her as I teased her entrance with the tip of my cock.

Jenn gazed up at me and softly begged.

"Say what you want... But say it louder.." I said in a stern tone as I put her legs over my shoulders.

"Stop being such a tease and just fuck me already." Jenn giggled softly as she bit her lip and looked back up at me. I smirked softly and stroked her cheek softly before I gripped her hips and began to thrust slow and deep.

I chuckled softly as I watched her whimper and moan, begging me to go harder.

I thrusted faster and harder as I watched her breast bounce fast. Jenn gripped the bed sheets making her knuckles turn white, she looked up at me as I hit her g-spot continuously.

"Baby yes! More... moreee!" She roared and begged as I continued to thrust deep into her soaking wet pussy, causing her to cry out my name.

"Ben.. yess... Papi... right there!" She whimpered and cried out my name as she gripped her breasts and bit her lip.

"God damn Jennifer you're so tight!" I groaned as I smacked her ass hard leaving a massive hand print on her ass cheek.

I took her legs off my shoulders and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist, not wanting me to stop. I gripped her breasts as I hovered over her and continued to pound her.

I kissed Jennifer deeply and she kisses back the same way but slipped her tongue in.

God this woman... so... sexy...

I swirled my tongue with hers as our tongues danced with passion.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing and thrusting, Jenn and I pulled away from each other's faces and looked into each other's eyes.

"Baby I'm so close..." I said in a raspy tone as I looked down at her and continued to thrust, softly pressing on her lower stomach. She moaned loudly as we both came together. I groaned and hovered over her again as I leaned in and sucked on her nipples roughly as I continued to thrust slow and deep in her. I nibbled on her nips softly then began to tug on them. She moaned as she watched and played with my hair.

I caressed her breasts as I licked both of her nipples them swirled my tongue around them roughly as I reached down and rubbed her clit in a gentle circular motion. Jenn gripped my hair and pushed my face into her breasts as she wanted me to continue. I sucked on her nipples again and sucked on them roughly this time as I rubbed her clit faster.

"Baby pleeeaasseee..." Jenn begged and moaned for more of my touch as I slowly pulled away.

She flipped onto her back and stuck her ass out, waving it at me and shaking her ass. She looked back at me as she reached under herself and spread her folds apart.

"Papi... please..." She whimpered. I stroked my cock as I watched her beg for me.

"What is it that you want princess...?" I smirked,  slapping her ass hard, leaving another hand print. She whimpered again and but her lip softly.

I got on the bed and kneeled down behind her, rubbing her lower back and admiring her hour glass figure. I looked at her ass and smacked it again watching her ass jiggle like jello. I smacked it a few more times before inserting my tip in her throbbing dripping wet pussy again. I continued to smack her ass as I gripped her hips and placed my thumbs on the dimples of her lower back. Without any warning, I thrusted hard but slow, doing single slow but hard strokes. Jennifer's body jolted with each thrust. She gripped the pillow as she moaned loudly and enjoyed how rough I was being with her. I continued to do slow strokes before I picked up the pace and started to pump in and out of her roughly. Jenn gripped the bed sheets, as she gripped them you could see every back muscle she had.. it was so damn sexy... I smirked as I admired her back and heard her screams.

"Dame mas papi.. mas duro!" She begged and moaned loudly.

Fuck... when she speaks Spanish... it turns me on even more...

I started to pound her pussy harder than ever as I reached in and grabbed her hair and pulled it as I kept pounding. Jenn screamed my name as my balls slapped against her pussy with each thrust. She reached down under herself and rubbed her clit roughly.

After a few minutes I came and Jenn was still begging for more.

She pulled away immediately and squirted all over my cock and the bed. Her legs were shaking as she tried to lay down. I chuckled softly and watched her in admiration...

She laid on her stomach and was breathing just as heavy as I was. "Oh my god..." Jenn said softly and bit her lip. I laid beside her and pulled her close.

"That was the best sex I've ever had..." I said softly and kissed her sweaty forehead.

"Me too..." Jenn said softly.

I got up and grabbed some fresh bed sheets. I helped Jenn out of bed but she wasn't able to stand, her legs were so weak. She blushed and got all flustered as I set her on the chair. "Don't be embarrassed princess.. it's okay." I said as I kissed her on the lips and changed the bed sheets quickly so we wouldn't have to sleep on wet sheets. I changed the mattress protector as well.

After I was finished, I picked her up and set her on the bed then grabbed her one of my shirts and come back and put it on her. I put my boxers on them laid beside her as she watched me. I then took her makeup off with a makeup wipe but was very gentle when wiping her face.

"You know.. this is the first time a man has cared for me like this after sex..." Jenn whispered as she had her eyes closed.

"Well... how a man treats you after sex is how he feels about you." I said softly as I finished wiping off her makeup.

Jenn smiled at me and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back then admired her natural beauty.

"What...?" She whispered.

"Nothing... you're just so beautiful and gorgeous... you're beautiful with or without makeup.. I could just stare at you all day." I said softly and placed a kiss on her forehead. She blushed and snuggled into me and immediately fell asleep.

I'd say this might went pretty good....

To be continued....

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

12 0 8
Marcus was a geek in high school. Now he owns a billion-dollar company. And the only thing he needs to make his life complete is the perfect wife. So...
14.2K 775 102
In the heart of Los Angeles, amidst the glitz and glamour of the city, Jennifer navigates the complexities of life with a lingering ache from her pas...
291K 10.7K 63
She never thought she would find someone that she could fall so fast in love with. He changed everything. He showed her that she could have someone...
Again Od afflecks

Fan fikcia

18.6K 597 52
A story about true love and two people reconnecting with each other after a long time.