ᵀʰᵉ ᴸⁱᵗᵗˡᵉˢ || NCT

By AngelJie96

"누나!!" "姐姐!!" "お姉さん!!" Cₒₘₑ ₐₙd ₑₓₚₑᵣᵢₑₙcₑ ₜₕₑ cᵤₜₑₙₑₛₛ ₒᵥₑᵣₗₒₐd, ₗₒᵥₑₗy, cₕₐₒₛ ₐₙd fᵤₙₙy ₘₒₘₑₙₜₛ wᵢₜₕ Nₐᵣₐ... More

✨✨✨✨
✨The 형's nickname by the Littles✨
✨ The Start ✨
✨Extra love✨
✨Wandered off ✨
✨One Japanese Morning✨
✨Lesson learnt✨
✨Surprise visit✨
✨Sick babies + a pinch of drama✨
✨ Brother's visit✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 1✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 2✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 3✨
✨Recovery prt.1✨
✨Recovery prt. 2✨
✨ Recovery prt.3 ✨
✨ Kingdom's tour ✨
✨Short trip✨
✨The truth came✨
✨Sorted out✨
✨THANK YOU✨
✨ Surprise in the planning ✨
✨Temporary Sitters✨
✨The Littles' English names by Nara✨
✨ Anniversary ✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 1
✨One Sick Morning✨
✨What if pt. 1✨
✨What if pt. 2✨
✨What if pt. 3✨
✨What if pt. 4✨
✨What if pt. 6 ✨
✨What if pt. 7 ✨
✨What if pt. 8✨
✨What if pt. 9✨
📣 Side note: help me 😅
✨What if pt. 10 - final✨
✨Secret past✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 2
✨Another surprise✨
✨Heart break✨
✨Retreat✨
✨Cheer up project✨
✨Back home✨
✨New deal + new suggestion ✨
Help me again 🤣✨
✨Hospital Visit✨
✨Something?✨
✨Unexpected✨
✨So..?✨
✨Sooo... ✨
✨Confession?✨
✨Slowly✨
✨Troubles✨
✨Ending?✨
✨Aftermath✨
✨Little visit✨
✨Return✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 3
✨The starts of something new✨
✨Rehearsal ✨
✨Debut stage - pt. 1✨
✨Debut stage - pt.2 ✨
✨Debut stage - pt.3✨
✨After stage✨
✨ Trouble?✨
✨Trust, Love, and Parenthood?✨
✨Moments✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 4

✨What if pt. 5✨

974 35 4
By AngelJie96

DoYoung 🐰

"Yah Yang Nara!!" The young vocalist shouted for the 7 months younger girlfriend, while the said girlfriend just laughed as he was chasing after her. "You better stop running this instance, young lady." The couple ran passed the staffs in the hallway and lobby. "Nara!! Stop running!!"

Nara shook her head as she ran and screamed when he got closer to her. "형... 누나!! Help me catch her!" DoYoung shouted at the passing staffs and they immediately helped him by trying to block her paths. But she still managed to get away until the security guards stepped in.

Nara whined when one of the security guards caught her and put her on his shoulder. She crossed her arms as she sulked, but happy that she decided to wear pants that day. The guard brought her back to DoYoung who was waiting and put her down next to him.

"I told you to stop running, but you didn't." DoYoung said to her and smirked before he patted her head. "Now... Be a good girl and follow me to the studio." DoYoung thanked the guard and the two made their way to the said place.

The two 96 liners had been in a relationship 4 months after they met each other in 2016 until now. They kept it a secret from everyone for 5 years, including the members. The two managed to keep it low profile and out of suspicion from everyone because DoYoung would be seen nagging the secret girlfriend whenever they're together and Nara would talk back at him.

So, the members just think of it as a love-hate friendship between them. Sometimes they're nice to each other, sometimes they're in each other's throats. But no one thought of them dating.

"I told you not to run, you could have fall and hurt yourself." DoYoung softly said to her once they were in the studio alone and sat on the couch there. Nara pouted and apologized. "The doctor told you to rest. You're still recovering from your fever. Why did you come to work when you still have a few days off?" He put his hand on her forehead in attempt to check her temperature. "You're still a little warm, but I don't know if it's from the run or is it from your fever."

"I don't like it there. Nathan had already gone back to New York and Mom went for a trip with her friends. It's lonely back home." The girlfriend raddled everything in one breath before pouting again. "I couldn't just eat, sleep, watch some drama, and repeat."

"Baby, you do know that you have a treadmill in your apartment, right? I mean you can just eat, sleep, watch drama, exercise and repeat."

"Dong Young, that's not the point. Pay attention." Nara slapped his thigh after calling him with his real name and the boyfriend glared at her. "The point is. I want to work, to see the boys, to... to... take care of them. That's my job."

"Baby, I understand." He cupped her small face and squished her cheeks a little. "But you still need to recover fully before you could meet up with the Littles. You do remember that they get sick easily in toddler mode, right?"

DoYoung caught Nara going to work when she was supposed to be at home, resting for a week off. But as stubborn as Nara can get, the caregiver felt herself getting better after a couple of days of rest. Taeyong spotted her walking toward the playroom as he was heading there with him to clean up before the Littles come.

*Flashback*

"Isn't that Nara?" Taeyong asked when they were in the hallway and the secret boyfriend immediately looked up from his phone before he squinted his eyes. "Doesn't she has a few more days before her break ends?"

"Yeah..." DoYoung replied and sighed as he knew this would happen whenever she's given sick leaves. "형, how about you head to the playroom first, while I take care of something." Taeyong nodded without asking and waved goodbye.

'Baby, where are you?' He stopped just a few feet behind her when he saw her stopping to read his text. She tapped her left foot as she replied and DoYoung knew she was trying to figure out something or trying to lie. A habit that he picked up from her after years of dating.

'I'm at home, watching Dong Hyun오빠's drama. Why?' His one brows raised when he read the reply and sighed again.

'Baby, turn around.' Nara tensed up and slowly turned around, just to see DoYoung staring at her with his left brow raised as he gave her, you're in for a good nagging look.

'Hi, Youngie.' She still managed to reply and gave him a smile, while he just stared in disbelief at her. "Bye." She said before starting to run from him and that's where the chasing started.

*End of flashback*

"I know... But..." She said before DoYoung pulled her into a tight hug. "I really needed that." She mumbled to his chest and took a deep breath to take in his scent. "I just miss the boys and you're not there with me."

"I'm sorry I couldn't stay and take care of you after we went to the doctor." He said to her and kissed her temple. "But I can now since I'm free for a few days." He pulled away a little, just to see her pouting, making him giggle. "I'll tell the guys that I'm going home for a few days to rest and I have to tell Mom to lie for me if they decided to confirm it with her." He suggested and she nodded.

The two would do anything to keep their relationship a secret from everyone, even if they have to lie about something or tell their parents to lie with them, which was also hard for them too.

"Youngie... Isn't it time for us to tell the members about us?" She suddenly asked after a few moments of silence. "I mean it has been 5 years since we started dating and kept it a secret from literally everyone, except for our parents and brothers."

"So...You want our relationship to go public?" He asked back and pulled away, just to pull her to sit on his lap. Nara immediately shook her head and pouted.

"What I mean was, maybe it's time for us to at least tell the members that we're dating for 5 years now." She replied, while DoYoung just kissed her cheek. "And because... I don't want to lie to them anymore or for our parents to lie anymore. Having to lie to them makes me feel guilty and it's eating me alive." The boyfriend giggled at her exaggeration and shook his head.

The couple would lie to the members just to spend time with each other privately at her apartment or his parents' house. From that, Nara spent time with his parents and also met with DoYoung's older brother, Gong Myung. Nara would come to his parent's house to visit with her mother when the boyfriend was touring or busy with his schedule and DoYoung would also come over with his parents to Nara's apartment to spend time with Nara's mother. The families sometimes would go for a small private picnic during the weekends when DoYoung could get away without lying.

"What do you think would be their reaction will be if we tell them?" He softly asked and moved a strand of hair from her eyes. Nara thought for a while and shrugged.

"I don't know. Freak out? Angry? Mad? Disappointed?"

"Baby, angry and mad are the same thing." He corrected her and she hit him lightly on his shoulder, making him giggle. "I'm sure they won't be angry or disappointed."

"How would you know? Have you told any one of them without telling me?" She replied and pulled away from him before pouting the thousand times.

"I didn't tell them." Said DoYoung and pulled her closer again. "They already heard us and I'm waiting for someone to tease me." Nara stared at him confusedly.

"What do you mean?"

The light in the recording booth switched on, revealing Taeyong, Johnny, Ten, Jeno, Kun, Mark, Lucas, JungWoo, Jaehyun, Winwin, Yuta, XiaoJun, Sungchan, Chenle, and Taeil with the little Renjun, Jaemin, Haechan, Jisung, Shotaro, Hendery and YangYang. The caregiver's jaw dropped as she was surprised and got up from DoYoung.

"It's a good thing that you guys weren't kissing or we would have to cover all the Littles' eyes and we don't have enough hands for it," Johnny said and the Littles in adult mode glared at him. They all walked out of the booth and Jisung immediately reached out to Nara as JungWoo was holding him and he was closer to her. But Nara shook her head and mouthed, '누나sick.' This made the toddler pouted and crossed his little arms.

"I never thought the two of you had been dating this all time." Ten said in disbelief after a moment of silence. "AND FOR 5 FREAKING YEARS!!" He shouted, making the couple blush.

"Why did it take you two 5 years to tell us?" Taeyong asked as he seem disappointed with them a little. "Don't tell me, you two don't trust us in keeping it a secret?" Everyone eyed the two with a little disappointment too.

"We don't know either..." The couple mumbled and smiled. "We just wanted to lay low and private," Nara added as she fidgeted her fingers. "Plus... DoYoung said he doesn't want to be teased by you guys." DoYoung pinched her waist, making her giggle.

"And look, we're really sorry for keeping it a secret from you guys." DoYoung apologized and Nara nodded. "We really didn't mean to not tell you guys, we just wanted to see how long would it take for you guys to find out or how long this relationship will last."

"But we didn't expect both to last 5 years." Nara continued and DoYoung nodded, while the other just sighed before nodding. "Wait a minute..." Nara suddenly realized something and eyed everyone in the room. "How did you guys know that we were going to be in this studio? Did you guys plan this or something?... Kim Dong Young." She turned back to the once-secret boyfriend as she was suspicious. "Tell the truth or I'm telling Dong Hyun오빠 or both Mom."

DoYoung acted like he was confused and not knowing too, but the fake confusion didn't last long as Nara was glaring at him. DoYoung eventually gave up and sighed.

"Nathan형was right about you being untrickable." He said before grabbing her hands, pulling her closer. "I already told the guys about us after I sent you home from the clinic and got beat up by it. Johnny형even bite my arm." DoYoung added as he exaggerated and showed her the uninjured forearm. This made Nara to play along and playfully glared at the second oldest member.

"Now, you're just lying, bro. I did not bite him, Nara." Johnny replied to the last part, making everyone laugh. "We did hit him, but not that hard or cause any kind of injuries." Taeyong ensured and Nara just nodded.

"I actually planned this for after you got back to work, but knowing how stubborn you are in terms of a week off, I told the guys to be prepared for the week. The Littles turning is clearly out of plan though." Said DoYoung, making Nara giggle before gasping when he knelt down on one knee.

"Youngie?" She barely whispered and covered her gaping mouth with her left hand. DoYoung just smiled and held her free right hand. "Oh my guppy... Youngie~." Her eyes turned glassy and tears gathered.

"Baby... It has been 5 wonderful years since we got together and I will cherish all the moments and memories with you forever. So, after discussing with our parents and brothers for I don't know how long, I decided to take this relationship to the next level." His eyes also turned glassy and a single tear dropped down on the floor when he looked down to reach in his pocket and pulled out a diamond ring. "Yang Nara, would you give me the honor of becoming my lovely bride, my best friend for life, my beautiful wife, and the mother to our children? Will you marry me?" DoYoung sniffled as tears continuously streamed down his cheeks when he waits for his girlfriend's answer.

Nara began to cry as well, as she turned to the members, who had a big smile on their faces and back at her boyfriend. She vigorously nodded, making the members and Littles to cheer for the couple.

"Yes, Youngie!! I will marry you." DoYoung got up from his knee and wore the ring to her ring finger before pulling her into a tight embrace and kissed her temple.

"I love you so much, Baby." He cupped her face and caressed her cheeks.

"I love you too, Youngie." Nara mumbled as she tiptoed to give him a kiss on the cheek, making him blush a little.

DoYoung's ver is done!! I hope all you DoYoung's stan like it. 💚💚💚✨✨✨

5 more to go!! ✨✨ And Happy Birthday to our one and only Johnny Suh/Seo!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
58.6K 2.6K 99
𝘈 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤�...
57.8K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
3.1K 198 12
≫ 「 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 」 - ❝ 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺...