Gaze Detection | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"I'm not built to feel, but with you... it's possible..." In a world filled with Androids and Gynoids co-exis... More

Chapter 1: The 'Boy' Next Door
Chapter 2: An Android's purpose
Chapter 3: Sapphire eyes
Chapter 4: My Question
Chapter 5: Making Connections
Chapter 6: Who I Am
Chapter 7: My Biggest Fear
Chapter 8: No Different
Chapter 9: A Filled Mind
Chapter 10: High Frequency
Chapter 11: Just Like Him
Chapter 12: A Lost Cause
Chapter 13: Just a Stare
Chapter 14: The One That Got Away
Chapter 15: All I Know
Chapter 16: Nothing's Changed
Chapter 17: My Protection
Chapter 18: Lost In You
Chapter 19: His Dreamcatcher
Chapter 20: You Don't Scare Me
Chapter 21: An Abomination
Chapter 22: I'm Here
Chapter 23: Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 24: Trust
Chapter 25: A Failed Experiment
Chapter 26: Head In The Clouds
Chapter 27: Envy
Chapter 28: Moving On
Chapter 29: Follow My Lead
Chapter 30: Kiss Me
Chapter 31: I Promise
Chapter 32: What Are You Afraid Of?
Chapter 33: Are you Curious?
Chapter 34: Only if You're Ready~
Chapter 35: All That I Am~
Chapter 36: Attached~
Chapter 37: These Four Walls
Chapter 38: I'm Onto You
Chapter 39: What's wrong with You?
Chapter 40: You Don't Love Me
Chapter 41: Jumping to Conclusions
Chapter 42: It's Been A While
Chapter 43: The Defect
Chapter 44: The Night
Chapter 45: Own~
Chapter 47: He's Here
Chapter 48: Forget
Chapter 49: All That I Am
Chapter 50: The Red Flags
Chapter 51: Blind
Chapter 52: He's the Problem
Chapter 53: The Bad Apple
Chapter 54: Something in the Air~
Chapter 55: An Empty Mind~
Chapter 56: Embrace the Moment~
Chapter 57: A Bad Idea
Chapter 58: What I've Become
Chapter 59: All the Little Things
Chapter 60: We go way back
Chapter 61: I Love You
Chapter 62: Acceptance
Chapter 63: Goodbye, Sapphire Eyes
Chapter 64: Right from Wrong
Chapter 65: At the End of it All
Chapter 66: A Final Tear Drop
Chapter 67: Last Chance
Chapter 68: Only for You
Chapter 69: The Lonely Man
Chapter 70: A Change of Heart
Chapter 71: At Ease
Chapter 72: Nothing More and Nothing Less (FINALE)
BONUS CHAPTER: As You Are

Chapter 46: Someone to Trust~

1.6K 116 17
By Sincerely_Jikook

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

Those sweet sounds emitting from Jimin's lips along with the way the headboard began to constantly meet with the wall, became something Jungkook never hoped to forget. Everything in this very moment, Jeon Jungkook recorded in his mind to keep forever. Of course, how could he ever long to forget this? He just couldn't. The way his heart raced and how his hips moved in sync with Jimin's trembling body, it was everything that made him feel closer to being human than before. In this moment, he felt alive and that's what he enjoyed the most along with being with his partner.

"Ah... ah~ Jimin... Jimin..." Jungkook moaned against Jimin's ear as his hips pushed In forward. Longing to give Jimin every inch of him as he thrusted in quickly. "Oh- my J-Jimin..." Jungkook found it a bit more difficult to deliver the words he longed to say all while his breathing increased. Interrupting every sentence with a sharp exhale along with a growl.

"J-Jungkook!" Jimin gasped loudly and kept his hands latched against the headboard. He couldn't dare to say anything else but to moan the name of his partner and let out soft whimpers right after. Nothing else escaped his lips at that very moment but just Jungkook's name and nothing else.

Jimin closed his eyes tightly, pressing his head back to rest against the shoulder of his android while the length of his partner clashed against his entrance. Constantly making him jolt his hips forward and mewl from such a foreign feeling he only hoped to feel more of. As he kept his head leaning back against Jungkook's shoulder, the Android's hand remained latched against the center of the human's neck; holding him in place with such a possessive position that left Jimin succumbing to the android even in bed.

"Speechless... hm? J-Just like me... ah~" Jungkook spoke breathlessly after peppering gentle kisses against the side of his human's neck. "Jimin... Ah-Ah... oh Jimin!" Jungkook moaned a bit louder as his panting became heavier. Everything about him now seemed so real to Jimin, but even he knew that the android was only built this way. His creation was well thought out and at times it surprised Jimin for the most part.

Just as Jungkook noticed the pre-cum gushing out of the tip from his partner's slit, he only became curious and trailed the hand that once remained at the center of Jimin's neck, down to rub the head of the human's member. With every exciting thrust and wet slap that filled the room accompanied by the vulnerable moans and clashes of the headboard meeting the wall continuously, was enough to keep Jimin drilling on the edge where he longed to cum as soon as he reached his climax.

"J-Jungkook-ah! N-Not there!" Jimin mewled through the endless whimpers as his eyes finally pried opened and latched down to where the android ran the tip of his finger against in order to tease the human out of his own curiosity.

"Why not?~" Jungkook asked teasingly against his ear, pushing himself deep in before pulling out and thrusting faster in order to keep Jimin from speaking further. The way Jimin would try to form sentences in a moment like this was something Jungkook found interesting and just couldn't tell what else he loved about it. He just loved to see another side of the human he adored so much.

"I-I'm... ah-Ah... I'm sensitive..." Jimin whispered through a labored moan. As he did so, his hands never ceased to pull away from the headboard. No matter how badly he longed to touch Jungkook at that moment, his hands remained pressed against the place they were bound to from the second he was put in that position. "I-I'll cum..."

"There's nothing wrong with that..." Jungkook whispered and finally pulled his hand away before trailing it back to Jimin's neck. Displaying his dominance over the human with just a simple brush of the hand that kept playing back and forth from the base of his neck to the center of his chest. "If I make you feel good... wouldn't you... want to show me?"

"Oh-Oh... Jungkook!" the human helplessly pleaded with his moan as the android only smirked with just the gleam of his pink eyes latching onto the crimson painted face of the human before him.

"You just want to last longer, I see~" the android concluded and before Jimin could dwell on what his partner said, Jungkook pulled out, leaving Jimin to pant and press his forehead against the headboard for a second before Jungkook chose to change the position to the very next. Leaving no room for Jimin to take a break before reaching his climax.

The android turned his partner around to face him. Only now, they were face to face but Jimin's body was pressed against the headboard and his knees were locked onto the toned hips of the creation once Jungkook began to carry Jimin so effortlessly. Once Jimin looked down to see that Jungkook kept him pressed against the headboard so suddenly, his face was met with the Android's once more. Reuniting that longing gaze with his until they kissed passionately. Leaving no room for another word to be said.

Jimin felt free enough to run his hands up the back of his Android's body. Now that Jungkook's hands were holding the human's body against the headboard, Jimin slowly raised the tips of his curious fingers along every detail to Jungkook's tattoos along every curve to his shoulder and built in muscle so freely without having his hands limited then.

"Let's see if you'll last longer now~" Jungkook whispered and before Jimin knew it, the android was already back inside him, thrusting in gently as his hips went deep enough to tease Jimin's prostate with the tip of his member.

"A-AH!" Jimin screamed instantly from the pleasure and held on tightly to his partner. The sudden wave of ecstasy was something he didn't think he would begin to chase now, but of course, with Jungkook, he just knew he couldn't avoid reaching his climax when the android knew his body too well already.

The thrusts were gentle at first, pushing in deeply and having a few seconds to pull back before repeating. As this went on, Jungkook began to pick up his pace again to follow the speed Jimin was beginning to love now. The second Jungkook picked up his pace, he pressed his forehead against his partner, sharing their breathless gasps in unison while their bodies intertwined in the heat of the moment.

"Jungkook!" Jimin cried his partner's name as his face couldn't help but to turn away from the android. As he tried to collect himself, Jungkook only smiled and turned Jimin's face towards his once more to lock lips. Heightening every sensation to the point where Jimin was becoming exhausted when it came to running from his climax. He was more than willing to give in now.

With the wet slaps filling the room, the constant squeaks of the bed and the headboard never becoming silent once it hit the wall over and over again, their pleasured moans never seemed to fade away into the mix. By now, Jimin's hands desperately clung onto the Android's toned body, digging his nails into his skin from the pleasure over and over again, leaving Jungkook enjoying every second of that bittersweet pain Jimin gave him.

"O-OH! J-JUNGKOOK!" Jimin screamed and breathed heavily as his head pressed forward against the android. "I-I... I want t-to cum!" Begged the weak human. Always longing to last but now, he wanted to reach the end with this feeling he longed to treasure.

"Hm? Ah...Did I change your mind?" Jungkook asked. After, he swiped the tip of his tongue along the center to Jimin's lips that never remained shut at that moment. "You don't have to tell me... do it..." Jungkook mentioned in between his deep groans. Longing to feel the ecstasy that would overcome Jimin and cause the human to tighten his walls and jolt his hips along with the exhaustion that he would face right after. That alone was the reward Jungkook always enjoyed seeing. Watching Jimin become exhausted as he tried to capture his own breath while his body was painted with his own sweat and sweet ecstasy.

Once Jimin felt himself closer, he pulled Jungkook against his body to the point where no space lingered on between them. The second Jimin brought the android closer, his lips passionately met with the android, his entrance tightened, and his knees pressed against the dominant's hips. At that moment, Jungkook knew Jimin was already losing himself to the end now.

"A-AH! Oh, Jungkook!" Jimin cried loudly as his hips jolted forward and his knees trembled. In seconds, his cum squirted out of his slit and painted onto his and Jungkook's torsos as their bodies remained pressed together. Hoarding the heat they shared and the racing of each other's hearts.

"Mh... ah... oh, Jimin... are you okay?" Jungkook asked breathlessly. He was pulling out of the human now, finally setting Jimin down on the bed where he still remained towering over him since Jimin refused to let his partner go. "You can let go, I'm not going anywhere~"

"I... I just want you close to me..." Jimin whispered, managing to make the android blush after saying such sweet words. "I'm okay."

"You're adorable~ my adorable human..." Jungkook replied as he tried to collect himself right after and adjust the speed of his breathing and the beat of his heart with Jimin's like always. There was never a moment where he didn't long to follow in the way Jimin existed. He envied so much about the living, that copying Jimin's ways of breathing was always something that became accessible to the android.

As Jimin laid there with the android, he noticed how Jungkook's heartbeat eventually fell into the beat of his own heart. Jimin always knew this was something Jungkook tended to match, so he never thought much of it. He was flattered to know Jungkook longed to have their hearts match at every second of the hour they spent together. While Jimin listened to their hearts fall in sync, Jungkook finally turned over and allowed Jimin to rest over his warm chest this time, never knowing how much he actually enjoyed having Jimin's body lay over him like a child.

"Now you can sleep in my arms much easier..." Jungkook assured and set his arms over Jimin's petite waist. "You wouldn't have to worry when I'm trapping you underneath me for too long."

"Don't... don't say it like that~ you make it sound as if I don't enjoy having you above me..." Jimin whispered through his breathless whisper as he made a smile right after. "I enjoy being with you... you're my partner, I would never think of you that way..."

"So if you need to use the bathroom and I trap you underneath me just like that, will you still love me?"

"Ah, Jungkook, you wouldn't!" Jimin laughed as he turned his face away and ran his hand along the Android's chest. "You wouldn't torture me like that, you're not the type of android~"

Jimin whispered those words softly as he continued to run his small hand along the surface of Jungkook's skin. Adoring how soft and realistic his body was; his skin was gentle, the veins of his hands were realistic and the muscles to arms were firm. These were things Jimin has never been able to see up close from a human nor any other android. Jungkook was his first to everything so that's what made the android so special to the human. He was his someone to love and trust at the end of every day. Jimin's world revolved around him and only him now.

In the moment where Jimin managed to capture his breath and steady his racing heart with Jungkook, Taehyung's words suddenly began to arise in his head. There was no way of silencing these fears especially since he worried about losing another so close to him again. Jimin only fixed his brown eyes to meet with Jungkook's pink gaze and only dared to ask him the question he feared to ask.

"Jungkook..." Jimin whispered, resting his chin over his hands that were planted against the center of Jungkook's chest. "I need to ask you something."

"Ask away..."

"Jungkook... you... you would tell me if there's something wrong with you, right?" Jimin asked curiously as his gaze never broke away from his android. "You would tell me if you're not okay... you would tell me even if it would scare me, right, Jungkook?"

The android raised a brow and tilted his head, yet the pink in his eyes when he looked through the soul of his partner's gaze, never faded or changed to a different hue. His unknown love for the human still remained after every thought that tended to doubt that feeling.

"You would never... right? If there's something wrong with you... you have to tell me, Jungkook... you have to! I can't..." Jimin whispered as he finally broke his gaze from the android to move in closer and bury his face against his Android's neck. Feeling safer in his presence just like this. "I can't lose you... so you have to promise... I already lost so many people; my parents, Taehyung, Yoongi..." Jimin went on and let out a sigh before seeking Jungkook's hand to hold. "I don't want to lose you next... please promise me you'll tell me..."

"Jimin, what are you talking about? You won't lose me. You will never lose me. I promise I'll tell you if that's what you want to hear, but I can assure you, there's nothing wrong with me, okay? You won't lose me..." Jungkook assured Jimin and erased every worry he had in mind with a gentle kiss on his forehead. "To you, I'm someone to trust, don't think of me that way... I never left you then, I don't plan on doing so now. I will be with you for a long time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
183K 12.4K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
538K 24.9K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
306K 12.5K 48
His piercing gaze was hypnotizing in a seductive way, and the way his mouth curved into a enchanting but mischievous smile made you lose track of wha...