ᵀʰᵉ ᴸⁱᵗᵗˡᵉˢ || NCT

By AngelJie96

"누나!!" "姐姐!!" "お姉さん!!" Cₒₘₑ ₐₙd ₑₓₚₑᵣᵢₑₙcₑ ₜₕₑ cᵤₜₑₙₑₛₛ ₒᵥₑᵣₗₒₐd, ₗₒᵥₑₗy, cₕₐₒₛ ₐₙd fᵤₙₙy ₘₒₘₑₙₜₛ wᵢₜₕ Nₐᵣₐ... More

✨✨✨✨
✨The 형's nickname by the Littles✨
✨ The Start ✨
✨Extra love✨
✨Wandered off ✨
✨One Japanese Morning✨
✨Lesson learnt✨
✨Surprise visit✨
✨Sick babies + a pinch of drama✨
✨ Brother's visit✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 1✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 2✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 3✨
✨Recovery prt.1✨
✨Recovery prt. 2✨
✨ Recovery prt.3 ✨
✨ Kingdom's tour ✨
✨Short trip✨
✨The truth came✨
✨Sorted out✨
✨THANK YOU✨
✨ Surprise in the planning ✨
✨Temporary Sitters✨
✨The Littles' English names by Nara✨
✨ Anniversary ✨
✨One Sick Morning✨
✨What if pt. 1✨
✨What if pt. 2✨
✨What if pt. 3✨
✨What if pt. 4✨
✨What if pt. 5✨
✨What if pt. 6 ✨
✨What if pt. 7 ✨
✨What if pt. 8✨
✨What if pt. 9✨
📣 Side note: help me 😅
✨What if pt. 10 - final✨
✨Secret past✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 2
✨Another surprise✨
✨Heart break✨
✨Retreat✨
✨Cheer up project✨
✨Back home✨
✨New deal + new suggestion ✨
Help me again 🤣✨
✨Hospital Visit✨
✨Something?✨
✨Unexpected✨
✨So..?✨
✨Sooo... ✨
✨Confession?✨
✨Slowly✨
✨Troubles✨
✨Ending?✨
✨Aftermath✨
✨Little visit✨
✨Return✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 3
✨The starts of something new✨
✨Rehearsal ✨
✨Debut stage - pt. 1✨
✨Debut stage - pt.2 ✨
✨Debut stage - pt.3✨
✨After stage✨
✨ Trouble?✨
✨Trust, Love, and Parenthood?✨
✨Moments✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 4

✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 1

1.2K 39 2
By AngelJie96

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

M̳o̳m̳e̳n̳t̳s̳ ̳w̳i̳t̳h̳ ̳N̳C̳T̳ ̳t̳h̳a̳t̳ ̳w̳e̳r̳e̳ ̳w̳i̳t̳n̳e̳s̳s̳e̳d̳ ̳b̳y̳ ̳f̳a̳n̳s̳ ̳a̳n̳d̳ ̳s̳t̳a̳f̳f̳s̳

Renjun was riding home from his radio show with Chenle, Nara and their manager. Nara accompanied Renjun for his night show with Chenle since none of the Littles turned that day. The two singers were chatting with each other while Nara was chatting with their manager.

Just then, Renjun suggested to do a V-Live to their manager and he agreed before handing him, his phone.

The two excitedly talking with their fans and read a few of the comments. After a few moments of talking, the two felt thirsty and looked around for their water bottles but couldn’t found any.

妈(Ma), do you have any water?” Chenle whispered, asking Nara in the front seat, but the phone managed to capture his voice and comments began to blow up.

‘YOUR MOTHER IS WITH YOU?!’

‘Can we see her?’

‘Turn the camera to her, please??!’

The comments kept going and the two laughed, making the caregiver to turn to them.

What’s so funny? Lele, I think there’s a bottle in my backpack at the back.” Nara said from behind the camera and the youngest of the two went to reach out for the said bag. “There’s also Junnie’s thermos in there. Make sure he drinks it.

姐...” Renjun whined a little before sulking. Chenle passed the thermos to him “I know when to drink.

The way you acted last week said other wise.” Nara giggled when the singer interrupted her. “Czennie, Junnie got..

妈妈!!” He shouted, making Nara to laugh along with his manager.

“Aigoo...” She and Chenle coo-ed over him and the younger went to pat his head. “Our Junnie is sulking.”

The fans are asking who 姐姐is and why are we calling her, 姐姐and 妈妈.” Chenle said after reading the comments and waited Nara or the manager to give him permission to say something. Nara giggled and shook her head.

Czennie...姐姐is one of our staffs, where she took care of us and annoy us at the same time.” Renjun answered and giggled when Nara playfully glared at him. “She treats us like her child, leading to us calling her, 妈妈 sometime.” Chenle nodded as he agreed.

Love you, 姐姐!

Hi Czennie!!” Hendery was doing a V-Live in his room and having fun chatting with the fans when someone shouted for him. “Heng Heng!! Snack time!!

‘Heng Heng? What a cute name!!’

'Who's calling you?’

‘Sound like a female voice.’

‘Is someone there with you?’

Hendery was about to answer when the door opened revealing Nara. To his relief, the camera was facing away from the door. Hendery’s eyes widen when she opened the door as he was surprised and smiled at her when she glared at him.

I called you a hundred time and you still didn’t answer me.” She playfully scolded him before noticing he was doing a V-Live. Hendery covered his face as he tried not to laugh at her reaction. “I didn’t know you were on Live. I have Dede send you, your snack.” With that, she closed the door after he nodded.

You guys didn’t tell me he was doing V-Live!!

The fans yet again asked the NCT’s member, who she was, but Hendery just replied, “She’s one of the staffs that took care of us, but we treat her more like a staff. 姐姐is like family to us, she acts like our mother, she even nag like our mother.

I heard that, Heng Heng!!” A voice shouted from behind the door, making Hendery to laugh.

I love you, 姐姐!

The dream’s 00’s liner were in the practice room doing a V-Live, along with their manager and Nara. They were chatting about something random and funny. As they were chatting, they heard Nara singing at the corner and the fans were asking who was singing.

“누나~... We can hear you~...” Jeno sang before giggling when she stopped and covered her face from embarrassment. “Aigoo~”

“It’s our company’s mummy.” Jaemin answered confidently, making the other three to laugh. “Our company’s mummy is really good at singing and in taking care of us too.”

‘Company’s mummy? How cute?!!’

“The fans said 누나’s cute.” Jeno said as he giggled. “You guys should have seen her sulk when Haechannie won’t behave. Her cheeks will puffed up as steam coming out from her ears.” Jeno and Renjun demonstrated along with some sound effect, making the four to laugh.

‘She sounded like a cute person!!’

‘Can we see her?? Please??!!’

“They are asking to see 누나. Should we show 누나to them?” Haechan asked and the four turned to their manager. “형... Can 누나show herself to the fans?” The manager turned to the caregiver and shrugged.

“If she wants to, she can.” He answered and the boys immediately pouted at her, as they waited for her to agree. Nara smiled at them before shaking her head and asked Renjun to look at his phone.

“She actually sent me a chat saying that I should tell you guys.” Giggled Renjun as he shook his head. “누나said, she feel better if Czennie don’t know her or her face, but she promise to take good care of us for you guys.”

I love you, Mummy!!!” Jaemin cheered, making Nara to shake her head.

姐!!” YangYang yelled when XiaoJun hit him. They were filming for their music video and were taking a break when the attack happened. “姐!! Dede is hitting me!!

A few of the camera crews were going around recording some behind the scenes footages and one recorded the scene.

I did not hit him!!” The vocalist shouted in his defence. “姐!!” YangYang continued to shout for her while XiaoJun just stared at him annoyed.

Nara were helping the make-up artists to touch up Taeil and Yuta’s makeup when she heard the yell. The said  members and staffs giggled as they too heard the yell and she sighed.

“You better go there before one of them ended up with a black eye.” One of the make-up artists said before giggling and Nara walked up to the vocalist and rapper. The young rapper quickly ran to her and hide behind her, while the vocalist just sighed.

What did I said earlier? No hitting anyone.” Nara said to the two youngsters and sighed.

“YangYang hit me first.” XiaoJun replied before YangYang gasped in disbelief at the statement. “姐, how can I hit someone when I’m just an innocent little angel?” YangYang added to his defence. Nara giggled as she shook her head and stared at the two of them.

“Can you two just stay away from each other until filming is over?” She asked and one nodded while one shook his head.

姐, even if I stay away from him, he’s just going to go bother me anyway.” Said XiaoJun and YangYang nodded as he agreed. “He even nodded.” Nara chuckled at the youngest and tried to figure out a solution.

“Very well then... Seeing as YangYang won’t stop bothering XiaoJun,” Nara took a deep breath and eyed the two of them. “XiaoJun just have to follow me around then.” With that, the vocalist cheered and hugged her while the rapper whined.

I’m finally 姐姐’s favourite again!!” XiaoJun cheered as he hugged the caregiver tightly. Hearing the cheer, the other maknae line from around the site began to protest saying that they were Nara’s favourite before running to them.

“Who said you were her favourite when I was her favourite out of you guys?” Renjun claimed and pulled him away from her.

“Who said you were her favourite when I met her first? Obviously, I’m her favourite.” Mark chimed in and pulled Nara to him. The maknae crowded the caregiver as they playfully argued about being her favourite, while Nara tried to calm them down.

“Does this happened all the time?” One of the camera crews asked Taeyong and Kun when they heard the commotion.

“If we’re together, then yes.” Kun answered while Taeyong just nodded. “But most of the time, also yes. The younger members value the attention from their nanny more than ours.” Kun nodded at the leader’s claim before the two turned back to the debating group.

Boys... Boys... Boys!! Calm down!” Nara shouted and the boys finally quiet down before turning their attention to her. Feeling all eyes on her, Nara smiled and took a deep breath. “I’m not picking favourite between 13 of you, but if I did, I would choose...” She looked around the site and smirked. “My mom!!” Nara ran out the site while the maknae line slowly processed her answer before running after her.

“That’s why you should never adopted 13 children at once.” Taeyong said as he walked to the camera with Kun nodded as he pretended to take note.

“Great advice, 형. I’ll keep that in mind.” Said Kun and the leader nodded.

“1..2...3..4..” The 127 were practicing for their latest song one day for their comeback. Also a few crews were recording their session. “5..6...7..8..” Taeyong was leading them and monitoring the members as he pointed out the member’s mistakes.

After a few hours of practice, the guys finally stopped to have a break and at the same time, Nara came in with smoothies for everyone and the guys decided to tease her after looking at each other.

“Nara, could you order jajangmyeon and a few beers for us? But can we use your card first? We’ll pay later.” Taeyong asked and the young woman just stared at him before smirking as she scoffed. “What?”

Did you think that I didn’t saw your faces when I came in?” Nara replied and the staffs laughed at the boys’ jaws dropped, realizing that their plan failed. “If you want to fool me, might as well check your diet schedule first because I know it. Mic-drop.” She dropped an imaginary microphone and smiled. “Now, come and get your personal smoothies because I need to get back to the dreamies.”

“That’s went around unexpected.” Johnny claimed as they continued to laugh.

Just a short update... I'll update about pt. 2 in the future.. ✨✨💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 632 21
✘ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ✘ ❝-ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ❞ ✘ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴍɪɴ-ᴋʏᴜɴɢ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ "ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʀɪꜱᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ...
57.8K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
3.1K 198 12
≫ 「 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 」 - ❝ 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺...
32.3K 751 46
"Mommy! Can we take this boy with us? He looks so small and hurt!" Started: 2021/12/03 Finished: 2022/03/03 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀...