ᵀʰᵉ ᴸⁱᵗᵗˡᵉˢ || NCT

By AngelJie96

"누나!!" "姐姐!!" "お姉さん!!" Cₒₘₑ ₐₙd ₑₓₚₑᵣᵢₑₙcₑ ₜₕₑ cᵤₜₑₙₑₛₛ ₒᵥₑᵣₗₒₐd, ₗₒᵥₑₗy, cₕₐₒₛ ₐₙd fᵤₙₙy ₘₒₘₑₙₜₛ wᵢₜₕ Nₐᵣₐ... More

✨✨✨✨
✨The 형's nickname by the Littles✨
✨ The Start ✨
✨Extra love✨
✨Wandered off ✨
✨One Japanese Morning✨
✨Lesson learnt✨
✨Surprise visit✨
✨Sick babies + a pinch of drama✨
✨ Brother's visit✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 1✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 2✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 3✨
✨Recovery prt.1✨
✨Recovery prt. 2✨
✨ Recovery prt.3 ✨
✨ Kingdom's tour ✨
✨Short trip✨
✨The truth came✨
✨Sorted out✨
✨THANK YOU✨
✨ Surprise in the planning ✨
✨Temporary Sitters✨
✨The Littles' English names by Nara✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 1
✨One Sick Morning✨
✨What if pt. 1✨
✨What if pt. 2✨
✨What if pt. 3✨
✨What if pt. 4✨
✨What if pt. 5✨
✨What if pt. 6 ✨
✨What if pt. 7 ✨
✨What if pt. 8✨
✨What if pt. 9✨
📣 Side note: help me 😅
✨What if pt. 10 - final✨
✨Secret past✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 2
✨Another surprise✨
✨Heart break✨
✨Retreat✨
✨Cheer up project✨
✨Back home✨
✨New deal + new suggestion ✨
Help me again 🤣✨
✨Hospital Visit✨
✨Something?✨
✨Unexpected✨
✨So..?✨
✨Sooo... ✨
✨Confession?✨
✨Slowly✨
✨Troubles✨
✨Ending?✨
✨Aftermath✨
✨Little visit✨
✨Return✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 3
✨The starts of something new✨
✨Rehearsal ✨
✨Debut stage - pt. 1✨
✨Debut stage - pt.2 ✨
✨Debut stage - pt.3✨
✨After stage✨
✨ Trouble?✨
✨Trust, Love, and Parenthood?✨
✨Moments✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 4

✨ Anniversary ✨

1.2K 40 9
By AngelJie96

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

“Mark형, hurry up!!” Jisung whisper-shouted as the 7 of them were  struggling to carry boxes of party decorations while the leader went back to get an H shaped balloon that flew out from the boxes.

“Calm down... We’re not even that far from the practice room and the other are also there to help to decorate.” Mark pointed out as he walked back to the waiting 6 before they shook their heads.
“What?”

“Taeyong형and Kun형 are baking the cake and DoYoung형and JungWoo형 are helping to decorate it. Johnny 형, Yuta형, Winwin형 and Jaehyun형are helping to buy the gifts for us. Taeil 형, Ten형, Lucas형, XiaoJun형 and YangYang are preparing for a performance for 누나. Manager형님are ordering food for all of us.” Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin took turns in stating what everyone was doing.

“But that’s left us with Hendery,  Sungchan, Shotaro and us to decorate the practice room, right?” Mark asked again before staring at his younger members as he waited of them to answer. “Why are we doing this again? It’s not even 누나’s birthday.” With that being said, they all gasped as they felt offended before hitting the young leader. “What is it this time?! Can you guys stop hitting me?”

“Today is 누나’s 5th year anniversary of joining the company and becoming our caregiver.” Haechan answered and hit him again. “Secondly, we love to hit you.” The leader rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“How could you not remembered that when you’re the first one she took care of?” Chenle asked as he was confused and the other nodded. Mark pouted and they went to pat his head like a child.

“Let’s just get started on decorating the room.” Said Mark as he tried to change the topic as he swatted away their hands and carried the box he was carrying earlier to their practice room, leaving the other in the hall. “Are you guys coming or what?” Mark shouted and the 6 ran to the room with their boxes.

-----

“Nathan, why can’t I go to SM today? The boys are there, so as their caregiver, I need to be there.” Nara asked her older brother as he was blocking her way out the front door with his whole body.

Taeyong called him earlier and asked him to distract and keep Nara away from going to SM that morning until they are done with everything. Distracting Nara is a two people’s job since she is untrickable and she tends to distract the person who tried to distract her. So, it’s going to be a long day for Nathan.

Nana, why don’t we go shopping together? Maybe do some sightseeing?

Ok... Who are you and what did you do to Nathan?” Nara glared at him while he just grin at her. “What do you want actually?”

Nothing... I just wanted to spend time with my little sister that’s all.” With that, Nara gasped as she was startled at the respond and took a step away from him. “What?”

Mom! Something just possessed Nathan and it’s out to get me!” She shouted and ran away from him as she shouted, leaving Nathan dumbstruck.

“Nana!!” Nathan ran after her making the young Yang to scream and ran away from him. The two siblings chased after each other around the apartment until their mother stopped them.

“Both of you are grown adult. Stop behaving like little kids. The neighbour are going to complain about the noise.”

“He started it!!”

“She started it!!”

“No you did!!”

“No you did!!”

The two of them pointed at each other before glaring. Their mother just shook her head at their behaviour with her hands on her hip before going back to the kitchen.

“Stop glaring at each other or both of you are grounded for a month.” With that, the two stopped glaring at each other and turned to the kitchen. “Now, hug it out.” Nara scowl at Nathan and stick out her tongue to him, refusing to hug him. “Nana...

“How the hell did she know?” Nara mumbled and unwillingly went to hug Nathan, who was smiling at her. As she was about to pull away, Nathan immediately lifted her up in bridal style, causing her to scream. “Nathan, let go of me!! Mom!!” The brother ignored her scream and went to get his car’s key and her shoes before making his way to the front door while carrying her.

I tried asking nicely, but you never listen. So, this is plan B.” Nathan said when they were in the elevator and the young Yang just scoffed. “And I’m not letting you down until we reach my car.” He tighten his hold on her while she just rolled her eyes.

“You do know that I really hate you right now?” Nara said when Nathan put her in the front passenger seat and buckled her up. “I’m telling Dad about this.” She crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks up.

“I know, but I know you love me too.” Nathan gave her a kiss on the forehead but later glared at her. “Tell him and I’m going to take your Harry Potter’s Merchandise away.” She glared back while he just patted her head before going to the driver’s seat. “Now, I’m taking you to the amusement park and I have a small surprise for you there.”

“What is it? You do know that I don’t like  surprised, right?”

“No kid. Remember your 13th surprise birthday party back at L.A? You literally punched Mark and broke his nose when he surprised you from behind.” Nathan laughed at the memory before Nara pinched him.

“How can I forget it when you always remind me about it?” She replied and pouted. “I felt bad for him since we had to move to China the next day.” Nathan reached over to pat her head as he coo-ed over her. She swatted his hand away and stick out her tongue at him.

“Now... Are we there yet?” As she asked, Nathan slowly made a turn and parked the car. “Where’s the surprise that you’re dying to surprise me with?” She sarcastically asked him while he just smirked.

“If you really want to know, you might want to get out and see for yourself.” Nathan got out and waited as he leaned his back against the front of the car.

Nara put on her shoes and slowly got out from the car.

As she got out, a man came running, startling her in the process, making her to scream and hit the person before she finally realized or recognised who he was.

Hi, baby.” Yi En greeted as he smiled before giggling at her surprised reaction and pulled her to a tight hug as she hugged him back.

It had been 4 months since Yi En went back to L.A and Nara ended up missing him a lot. (I mean who wouldn’t missed their partner after months of not seeing each other?) “I missed you.” He whispered as he nuzzled his face to the crook of her neck and planted a small kiss on it.

“I missed you too.” Nara pulled away a little to cup his small face and gave him a short sweet kiss. “You could just texted me that you were coming back. You know I don’t like surprises.”

“What’s the fun in that?” He wriggled his eyebrows, making her to giggle and hugged her again. “Now, let’s go have fun.” He intertwined their hands together before running to the amusement park’s entrance, leaving Nathan behind.

‘Thank God, Mark planned to surprise her today. It’s going to be a long ass ride for me, if he didn’t.’ Nathan said to himself as he walked, following the two and shook his head at the thought of him trying to keep her distracted all day alone.

______

Back at SM, everything was chaos over how to arrange the alphabet letters balloons, streamers and flowers before the older members came to check on the younger members and got everything under control. The gift team set up the tables and arranged the gifts nicely. The performance team came to set up their equipment before helping with the decorations. The cake team and managers finally came with the cake, foods and beverages, and everyone helped in on arranging the foods on the table.

“Is everything ready for Nara?” Taeyong asked when they were done and everyone nodded. “Let’s do a last minute check, shall we?” The members and managers nodded.
“Cake, food and beverage team, everything set?”

“Food and beverages set and arranged. Cake decorated and pretty.” DoYoung and Kun answered.

“Gift team? Are the gifts wrapped and arranged?”

“All wrapped and arranged neatly on the table.” Answered Johnny and Taeyong nodded.

“Performance team? Ready to sing and dance?”

We were born for this?!” YangYang and Lucas said as they hyped each other, making everyone to laugh. “Sound check is all done and equipment are plugged in.” Taeil added.

“I think everything is done. Let’s...” The leader were interrupted when the decoration team, or the maknae line raised up their hands as they pouted. Taeyong giggled at their reaction since he decided to intentionally skip them.

“Ok... ok... Are all the decorations up?”

“YES!!” They shouted, making everyone to laugh and coo-ed over them.

“Alright! Since everything is in order, shall we call Nathan to bring Nara here?” Taeyong asked and everyone shouted, “Yes.” The leader took out his phone before dialling the older Yang.

“형, everything is set.” He said when Nathan answered. “The guests are also on their way here.”

‘We’ll be there in 15 minutes. I’ll text you when we’re outside the building.” Nathan replied and hung up when Taeyong hummed as a respond.

“Nara is on her way here with Nathan, so I need everyone to stay quiet when Nathan say they’re 5 minutes away. Ok?” Everyone nodded before doing a last check on the foods, beverages, cake, tech and decoration.

______

“So now you let me go to SM? After what?” Nara looked at her watch to check the time. “3 hours of running around the amusement park?”

“You should be grateful that I let you have some fun before handling the kids.” Nathan replied as he drove and smirked. “Beside... At least Mark got your full attention today. Isn’t that right, Yi En?” He asked the said boyfriend and he just nodded while Nara just rolled her eyes at them.

The three finally arrived at the company and Nathan quickly sent a text to Taeyong to alert them. But as the surprise team were waiting for their guest of honour, the maknae line suddenly turned as they yawned, making the older members to shake their heads as they let out a soft giggle.

“I guess the performance team might have to improvise a little.” Johnny said since 3 of the 5 members of the team turned Little. “형... Each you could just sing your solo song.” He added and the two mentioned smiled as they nodded.

“That’s a great idea.” Ten said with Taeil just nodded again.

“Everyone hide... They’re just around the corner.” Taeyong whisper-yelled and the older members quickly went to grab the Littles to hide them for the surprise, while he went to switch off the lights.

“The boys are at the playroom, why are we going to the practice room?” Nara’s voice was heard from outside the door, making Jisung to giggle as he clapped and Taeil quickly stopped him. “Why do you want me to enter? The room is dark. There’s no one in there.

Just open the door will you?” Nathan replied with a slight annoyed tone in his voice. Nara scoffed as she rolled her eyes and slowly pushed the door open.

SURPRISE!!” Everyone shouted, making her screamed before laughing after when Taeyong turned on the lights to reveal everyone in the room. The Littles struggled to get out from the older member’s hold and ran to her as they yelled ‘Surprise!’ again.

Happy 5th anniversary on working with us, Nara.” Kun walked toward her with a giant bouquet of red roses. Nara happily received the bouquet and pulled Kun into a tight hug. “Thank you for everything.” Kun whispered to her before he pulled away completely and the other came to hug her.

“Thank you for staying with us. We’re really grateful to have you.” Taeyeon said and everyone clapped. Nara bowed as she blushed. “The boys had been busy setting everything for you since this morning. Just to show you that their love and appreciation towards you.” BoA continued, making Nara to blush even more.

“And you’re the only one that the boys listen to.” Kangta added, making everyone to laugh as they nodded. The kids nudged on her coat and Nara crouched down to their levels, waiting for them to continue.

“Mama... We do all this..” Hendery said to her with his arms waving around to show the decorations while the other nodded.

“Then... then... Bibi no want check..” Haechan continued as he pointed out with a pout and the other nodded as they pouted too. Nara playfully glared at the said leader with her left brow raised. Taeyong just giggled as he shook his head.

“I was just playing with them.” Answered the leader.

Mama...love it?” Chenle asked as he played with his fingers. Nara looked around the colourful decorated room and nodded. The Littles tackled her down for hugs, making her giggled and kissed their foreheads.

누나.. Bibi and Papa 형make cake too.” Mark said as she stood up again and dragged her to the table to see the cake. “Well... Yoyo and Uwu 형help too.” Nara giggled and ruffled his hair.

“Are you sure you guys made this? Because it look like you guys bought it from the bakery.” Nara teased as the bake team were glared at her. “I’m just kidding.” She went to hug JungWoo. “The cake is lovely.”

“누나, we also prepared a couple of performance for you too.” JungWoo said to her after he pulled away as Taeil and Ten went check on the equipment.

Eww.. Chittaphon is going to sing for me?” Nara gave Ten a disguised look while he glared at her, making her to giggle.

I really hate you.

Do I know that? Yes. Yes, I do.” Nara replied and went to hug the 7 months older guy as he playfully tried to pull away from her. “You know you love me.

In your dream, Yang.

Me right here, 哥. No in dream.” YangYang called with his little hand up. Nara giggled and ruffled his hair.

Qinqin 哥was calling for 姐姐, Christopher. Because my name is Yang Nara.

No 姐姐 or Mama?” The 4 years old tilted his head as he asked and Nara giggled again.

“姐姐 can be anything.”

Taeil and Ten sang their solo songs as Nara sat on the chairs provided. Everyone clapped when they were done before Nathan had something in mind as he smirked.

“How about we let Nara to sing for us next?” He suggested and the singer songwriter received a death glare from his sister. She was about to decline when everyone agreed, the Littles cheered as they wanted to see their favourite person to sing. Nara eventually agreed over their pleading and puppy eyes. “Sing the first demo I asked you to help me with.” Nathan whispered to her and she nodded.

Nara sighed and walked up to Kun’s keyboards, sitting down on the seat and set the tunes before clearing her throat and took a deep breath. Her fingers glided gracefully through the keyboards as she started humming and singing.

- the video above, just imagine that she was singing the acoustic ver of the song

An indifferent attitude, as if you don’t care, chic
If you say one thing, I’ll answer wholeheartedly
You don’t seem too forward
But you always catch my eye, a strange charm like a fox

Yi En and Nathan had a proud smile on their faces since they already knew about her singing talent and it has been awhile since they heard her singing. While the other had their mouth gapping wide as their jaws dropped.

But I’m attracted to you
Your actions that seem like you care for me but not
It provokes me, it does
Your small concerns doesn’t seem made up, it’s cool

“Wait... It’s that my song?” BoA asked as she whispered to Kangta and he slowly nodded. “She sounded familiar though.” BoA took a moment to think before realizing something. “SHE’S THE ORIGINAL SINGER?!!”

“WHAT?!” Everyone shouted at the announcement, while the brother , boyfriend and Littles giggled.

You’re actually innocent and pure
A devilish charm like a lovely fox
The more I think about you, the more I fall for you

Everything about you is lovable
As time goes by, your charms increase
Now I’ve fallen even more for you
You’re like a fox, you’re so lovable
LIKE A LOVELY LO-LOVELY FOX
I’M SO IN TO YOU BABE

Nara turned to her Littles and smiled as they clapped and jumped with a smile. She continued to sing until the end and everyone applauded, making her blushed.

“You’re the original singer to that song.” BoA said with excitement and she nodded. “I remembered listening to the demo and it was great. I never thought it was you all along.”

“My brother asked for me to help him with a song that he was working on back then and planned to sell it to a female singer. I didn’t know he sold it to you.”

“Your brother? Who?” Nara pointed at Nathan, who was chatting with Kun and Taeyong. “Your brother is NJ49? He sold more demos than any other producers in the whole world.”

“NJ49?” Nara asked back and the singer nodded. “I never knew his producer’s name. I only knew he sold most of his songs instead of singing them.” The two giggled and she nodded at the claim.

“언니!! Your singing was beautiful!! You should have become an idol!” Winter commented as she ran to her with her members and the SNSD members followed.

“The girls are right. You should’ve become an idol with that voice.” Yuri added while Nara just blushed and covered her already red face with her hands.

The women chatted before heading to get some food as everyone else went to enjoy the food and beverage while the Littles were playing with the balloons before running back to their brothers to be fed with some foods.

“I think it’s present time.” Leeteuk said after everyone had finished filling their empty stomach. The Littles gasped and excitedly dragged Nara to the gift table while their caregiver just giggled.

Mama... Open mine first.” XiaoJun said as he tried to reach to the said gift from the tall table and nearly cried when he can’t. Kun came and helped him to get it.

Remember, Dede... It’s from all of us. Not just you.” The 5 years old sighed before nodding. The older members helped to get the presents from the table and gave them to the Littles to avoid any of them to cry when they couldn’t reach it.

Everyone gathered around the caregiver and the Littles as they sat on the floor to see the presents. Jisung crawled to sit on Nara’s lap as she opened the present that XiaoJun gave to her.

“Uuuu...” Jisung coo-ed when she unwrapped the gift, making her to giggle. “Wha that, Mummy?” He asked as she took out the medium sized box and opened it.

“A new IPad?” Nara asked and turned to WayV’s 형’s line and they just smiled as they nodded. “But why? My old one is still working fine.”

“We know...” Kun replied. “We just thought that maybe it’s time for a new one.” Winwin added with a smile. “And it has all the newest update and features. It also has it’s own pen unlike your old one.” Ten continued and rolled his eyes at the last sentence.

“Wow... You just insulted my Danny right in front of me.” Nara scoffed in disbelief and Nathan laughed after hearing the iPad’s name. “Shame on you, Mr. Lee.” Ten just stared at her annoyed, making the young Yang to chuckle.

“But thank you for the new IPad, guys. I love it. I hug you guys if I could, unless this baby want to get up for awhile for me to do that.” They eyed the 2 years old who smiled as he shook his head, refusing to get up.

누나open ours next?!” Mark said as he tried to pick up another medium sized box since it was a little heavy for the 5 years old to lift.

Mark, be careful with that. Let Cuddle pass it, ok?” Johnny came to the rescue and passed the box to Nara. “We thought about you before we bought it.” He said as he passed her the box and winked.

“I wonder what could it be?” She asked after she put Jisung to sit beside her. “It’s not a box of rubber snakes, right?” She eyed the 127’s 형line and they immediately shook their heads. “But from what Johnny said, I don’t have the confident to open it.” She slowly placed the box down and pushed it away a little as a joke.

“We didn’t put any rubber snakes in that box.” Jaehyun replied as he tried to convince her into opening the box. “Yeah... If we did, it won’t be that heavy and nicely wrapped.” Taeyong added. Nara continued to stare at them as she shook her head.

Just open the God damn box!” Said Johnny, making the members to cover the Littles’ ears as they glared at the second oldest. “She started it!” He pointed at the caregiver, while she just smiled and stick her tongue out at him.

“누나... No snake in box.” Haechan said to her and the older members nodded their heads. “Promise.” Nara giggled as she nodded before she grabbed the gift again and unwrapping it.

A Canon EOS 90D...” She slowly lifted up the DSLR camera as she was surprised. “This is so expensive... You guys shouldn’t have waste your money on this, let alone on me.”

“We know you like photography as much as I do, so we decided to split the bills to buy you a new camera.” Johnny answered and the other nodded. “and.. don’t you dare say yours is still working fine, even if it does.” He sternly said to her as he widen his eyes, making everyone to laugh.

“Mummy open dream’s gift!” Jaemin announced as they walked up to her with a large box, but helped her to unwrap the box and taking out the gifts.

“Boys.. Let Nara take out the gifts.” Jaehyun said to them, but the group of 4, 3 and 2 years old decided to ignore him and continued to take out the gifts from the box. “Yah! How dare you ignored me?!” The dreamies giggled before showing Nara, their custom made gifts.

A white Chanel sling bag with her name embroidered on the sling from Jaemin.

A set of matching earrings and necklace with her name engraved on the pendant from Jeno.

A large sized white Moomin plushie with her name embroidered on its belly from Renjun.

A gold woman’s Rolex watch with her name engraved at the back from Chenle.

A black Louis Vuitton purse with her name engraved on the logo from Jisung.

Lastly, a similar friendship ring to the dreamies.

“Guys... These are all very pretty but...” Nara turned to Yi En, who the only person who doesn’t know about the Littles and back to the dreamies. “You shouldn’t spent so much of your brother’s money on me.”

“But Mummy...” Jeno was about to say that they bought it with their own money, but Nara shook her head a little at him. “But Mummy...” He pouted at the chance of him to lie about something.

But 姐姐... 哥哥们有很多钱. (Hyung have a lot of money.)” Renjun chimed in as he giggled and Kun playfully glared at him, making the 4 years old to laugh.

“You shouldn’t spent that much money, even if your brother has a lot of money.” She playfully glared at him and tickled him. “And... Mummy really do love your gifts and will use it often. Ok?” She gave a smile at Jeno before pulling him into a tight hug and the other joined in.

“Now... For the last gift and this is from the whole NCT team, including the staffs.” Yuta came forward and handed her a medium sized box. Nara thanked him and slowly unwrapped the box before opening it.

“A NCT’s varsity jacket... and an NCT’s light stick.” She chuckled as she took out the said gifts, but she laughed when she saw her name at the back of the jacket and on the light stick. “Oh My Guppy.. These are so cute, guys. How did you guys managed to get this done?”

“Technically... We got into planning a month ago since Taeyong wanted to do something to represent you in the group.” Taeil explained and the leader nodded. “So, we teamed up with everyone to plan this. The staffs helped to find a store and we all split the bills.”

“You mean so much to us as a group for taking care of the kids. You had been with us since we debuted until now. So thank you for all your hard work.” Taeyong added before she slowly got up and went to hug him. “We couldn’t have managed to take care of the boys without you.” He caressed her hair as he hugged her back and giggled when he heard her sobbed. “Hey... Don’t cry.”

Everyone’s eyes started to tear up with the members as it was touching and if it’s possible by saying this, everyone managed to feel the appreciation and love the whole NCT’s members have for her.

“Even with these gifts, we can’t  expressed how grateful we are to have you with us.” Taeyong pulled away and cupped her face before wiping off her tears. Nara gave him a small smile and giggled as she pulled away. The other came to give her a group hug before the Littles came to push the older members out of the way in order to get their hugs from her. “Beside... We all got matching jackets.” Taeyong continued and everyone went to pull out their own jackets before putting them on.

Nara giggled at the scene and put hers on when Ten and Winwin put it up to her. Everyone cheered as the members and Littles went to hug the life out of her before letting her go.

“Thank y-you so much for the gifts, guys. I-I can’t thank you enough for it.” Nara stuttered as she sniffled and wiped away her newly fallen tears. “This is by far the most thoughtful thing anyone had given me and I will cherish it forever.”

Everyone applauded and popped some party poppers, making the Littles to cheer. The party continued until it was time for the Littles’ nap. The NCT and Nara thanked the guests for coming before heading back to the playroom to get the Littles ready for their nap. As usual, Jisung and Sungchan fought over who get to sleep in her embrace, while the members tried to break them off.

“Jisunggie mummy!” Jisung whined as he cried and cling to Taeyong.

“Sunggie mummy!!” Sungchan protested louder before yawning and went to Kun. Nara who was watching from the pantry as she was making their milk and shook her head at the debate.

Bring back memories aye?” Johnny said when he came to the pantry with Haechan and Chenle holding on to his legs. Nara giggled when she saw the Littles on his legs and lifted the 3 years old up.

Why were Channie and Lele on your legs?” She turned to the second oldest with her left brows raised.

I don’t know. Channie was the one to suddenly cling himself to my leg and Lele just followed.” He answered and looked down at the still clinging 4 years old.

“Channie just want see if Hoho형strong.” Haechan said and pouted. Johnny uncling the 4 years old from his leg and carried him before he started to yawn. Chenle followed suit.

“Let’s get you guys to nap time.” Said Nara as she bopped Chenle’s nose, making him to giggle. “Come on, boys. Time for nap.” She asked DoYoung to help to give the other Littles their bottles while she was feeding Chenle his.

“Noooo!!!” Jisung and Sungchan whimpered when they saw the 3 years old being carried and fed by their caregiver. Nara just giggled and burped Chenle when he finished before he yawned again.

Night night, Lele.” She softly said to the sleepy 3 years old before he leaned his head on her shoulder, while Nara patted his back and sang a lullaby.

The book reached 10K views!!😭😭😭 Thank you so much guys!! 💚💚💚💚💚🥰 🥰🥰🥰 Couldn't have done it without you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 164 12
"knock knock" "whos there" "this user has" "this user has who..." ! this user has blocked you. started: 20230810 ended: HIGHEST RANKS: #1 in sicheng...
13.5K 632 21
✘ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ✘ ❝-ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ❞ ✘ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴍɪɴ-ᴋʏᴜɴɢ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ "ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʀɪꜱᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ...
543K 26.9K 102
❝you find as he'll i won't you.❞ ❝what?❞ ❝oop you weren't supposed to actually see that..❞ ✘ nct instagram au HHYUNGGU 2021
29.1K 750 37
𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 / 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞 "𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋...