Gaze Detection | Jikook |

Sincerely_Jikook

"I'm not built to feel, but with you... it's possible..." In a world filled with Androids and Gynoids co-exis... Еще

Chapter 1: The 'Boy' Next Door
Chapter 2: An Android's purpose
Chapter 3: Sapphire eyes
Chapter 4: My Question
Chapter 5: Making Connections
Chapter 6: Who I Am
Chapter 7: My Biggest Fear
Chapter 8: No Different
Chapter 9: A Filled Mind
Chapter 10: High Frequency
Chapter 11: Just Like Him
Chapter 12: A Lost Cause
Chapter 13: Just a Stare
Chapter 14: The One That Got Away
Chapter 15: All I Know
Chapter 16: Nothing's Changed
Chapter 17: My Protection
Chapter 18: Lost In You
Chapter 19: His Dreamcatcher
Chapter 20: You Don't Scare Me
Chapter 21: An Abomination
Chapter 22: I'm Here
Chapter 23: Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 24: Trust
Chapter 25: A Failed Experiment
Chapter 26: Head In The Clouds
Chapter 27: Envy
Chapter 28: Moving On
Chapter 29: Follow My Lead
Chapter 30: Kiss Me
Chapter 31: I Promise
Chapter 32: What Are You Afraid Of?
Chapter 33: Are you Curious?
Chapter 34: Only if You're Ready~
Chapter 35: All That I Am~
Chapter 36: Attached~
Chapter 37: These Four Walls
Chapter 39: What's wrong with You?
Chapter 40: You Don't Love Me
Chapter 41: Jumping to Conclusions
Chapter 42: It's Been A While
Chapter 43: The Defect
Chapter 44: The Night
Chapter 45: Own~
Chapter 46: Someone to Trust~
Chapter 47: He's Here
Chapter 48: Forget
Chapter 49: All That I Am
Chapter 50: The Red Flags
Chapter 51: Blind
Chapter 52: He's the Problem
Chapter 53: The Bad Apple
Chapter 54: Something in the Air~
Chapter 55: An Empty Mind~
Chapter 56: Embrace the Moment~
Chapter 57: A Bad Idea
Chapter 58: What I've Become
Chapter 59: All the Little Things
Chapter 60: We go way back
Chapter 61: I Love You
Chapter 62: Acceptance
Chapter 63: Goodbye, Sapphire Eyes
Chapter 64: Right from Wrong
Chapter 65: At the End of it All
Chapter 66: A Final Tear Drop
Chapter 67: Last Chance
Chapter 68: Only for You
Chapter 69: The Lonely Man
Chapter 70: A Change of Heart
Chapter 71: At Ease
Chapter 72: Nothing More and Nothing Less (FINALE)
BONUS CHAPTER: As You Are

Chapter 38: I'm Onto You

1.1K 126 24
Sincerely_Jikook

"Jimin, I have to go now," Jungkook whispered against Jimin's ear, whispering the words that finally caused Jimin to open his eyes again to reunite his gaze with Jungkook's. By now, Jungkook was quick to display the blue hue of his eyes before Jimin could even catch the hint of green within his irises. He was well aware of how to hide many things he deemed as flaws from Park Jimin.

"Kiss me... kiss me before you go, Jungkook..." Jimin whispered, causing Jungkook to doubt anything Jimin said before that made the human seem like he was uncomfortable with how clingy the android became. Jungkook smiled through this as he leaned in and kissed Jimin over his plump lips. Savoring every embrace they shared since Jungkook of course, was in too deep with his attachment and Jimin was slowly starting to realize that.

"Mh... Jimin..." Jungkook hummed in between the kiss as he pulled his lips away, carefully running his hand through Jimin's hair as his blue chilling gaze observed him further. "I don't want to go..."

"You have to, but I'll be waiting for you, okay? Hurry back soon," Jimin mentioned and left Jungkook to smile before getting up from the bed. Saying the words he knew would get Jungkook back home safely to recharge. Any other way, Jungkook would stay longer and allow his energy to deplete until he passed out. That's how difficult it became for Jungkook to take care of his basic needs after his attachment was formed towards Park Jimin. Not even he thought he would become like this.

"Okay," Jungkook replied and the moment he began to walk towards the door, Jimin reached out his hand and held it right after. Causing the android to look back and tilt his head at the subtle grab of his hand. "What is it?"

"I like you, Jungkook... I like you a lot..." Jimin reminded the android softly and looked into Jungkook's eyes despite the color of blue always causing him to look away when the chills never seemed to leave his mind.

"I like you a lot too... even if I said this before, I'll say it again. I like you so much more than what you can comprehend~," Jungkook replied as his eyes slid down to Jimin's hand latching onto his. "Jimin, you're making me stay here longer than I can."

"I just wanted to say it again, Jungkook," Jimin replied and finally let his partner go.

Deep down, Jimin was a little afraid of being alone after Jungkook would always leave him to charge up for the day. It was all because it left him vulnerable to being watched again. However, he did begin to notice the gaze detection that seemed to haunt him before, only occurring when he was completely alone, but the second Jungkook would appear, all those fears and all those worries would just disappear. Leaving Jimin distracted until the moment would return to him again.

By now, Taehyung's eyes just couldn't peel away from the endless observation of sticky notes Jungkook kept against the wall. His eyes quickly scanned and moved onto the next sticky note in seconds until he backed away slowly and began to feel a little concerned now more than curious.

"Jungkook... is very observant, isn't he?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok finally broke away from the journal in his hands before closing it quickly and stuffing it back into the wardrobe. Not even reminding himself to close the wardrobe shut. After reading a few entries, he knew more than he could as he began to shake, hoping to help Taehyung ignore what his system had just read. "I can't even write things down because it requires me to think and I am not programmed to think..."

"Taehyung, I'm sure it's nothing! Let's get out of here," Hoseok assured the android, not aware that taking Taehyung's system and exaggerating it, would only be his downfall in a tight situation like this.

"Is this why you were anxious to come here in the beginning?" Taehyung asked as his eyes latched onto Hoseok, possessing a tremble to his deep voice. "Are you afraid of him?"

"Taehyung, let's get out of here, we should be leaving this room now and-"

"Answer the question so I can know if you're safe..."

"It doesn't matter if-"

"ARE YOU AFRAID OF HIM OR NOT?!" the android raised his voice. Causing Hoseok to realize that this was another aspect to what he gave Taehyung when it came to exaggerating his own emotions. "Hoseok, talk to me!"

"OF COURSE I'M AFRAID OF HIM, I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AFRAID OF HIM EVER SINCE HE MET PARK JIMIN!" Hoseok shouted in return and caused the android before him to flinch the second he shouted in return. "You... you... you won't understand... let's get out of here before he comes back."

"So what? I can protect you and-"

"Taehyung, turn around and leave the room... this is a command."

Taehyung didn't say another word but just let out a 'sigh' before turning around and leaving the room. However, by the second Hoseok followed in behind him and closed the door to Jungkook's room, he listened to the knob of the front door jiggle. Causing Hoseok to look over at Taehyung in worry since Jungkook had already arrived.

The second the door opened and in stepped the envious android, Hoseok gulped and his heart sank almost instantly. Not being able to move away from the door behind him in time Jungkook could lay his terrifying gaze onto the human standing right by Taehyung. The second Jungkook's eyes latched onto Hoseok, he turned his attention towards Taehyung and tried his best to maintain one color in his eyes at the moment. Trying his best not to reveal what he was to an android that could potentially expose his existence to higher ups.

"What a peculiar place to stand, out of so many places in this house, you choose to stand right outside my door," Jungkook mentioned as he made a smile right after. Putting on an act so Taehyung wouldn't see right through him. "You should have called me if you missed me, Hoseok!"

"I... I wasn't doing anything, I was just showing Taehyung around. This is Kim Taehyung, by the way, but I'm sure you must have scanned him by now! He's Jimin's friend as well!" Hoseok introduced the android by his side as Taehyung took note of every pause Jungkook took in order to look at him. Finding out how different Jungkook truly behaved. No matter how desperate Jungkook was to become close to the idea of being human, he always failed at fitting in with the rest of the androids in order to save his own life.

"Nice to meet you, Taehyung. My name is Jeon Jungkook," the android mentioned and held his hand out towards the android as Taehyung only hesitated at first before taking his hand.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Jeon Jungkook. I do apologize I couldn't scan you sooner, I somehow lost that ability, so I couldn't recognize you the moment you stepped in."

"Oh, that's okay. Be sure to run to the department when you can in order to get that defect fixed," Jungkook assured. Playing his cards correctly in order to make Taehyung doubt that there was nothing wrong with him. However, this was only able to help his case a little. Taehyung was well aware that Jungkook was different, telling by the state of his room and all the observation notes he kept on the boy next door, Taehyung was too intelligent to believe this creation now.

"That's a great idea, thank you, I should be leaving now, thank you," Taehyung lied and pulled his hand back after shaking Jungkook's hand. Noticing that Jungkook had more details on the palms of his hands. "It's so nice to see that Jimin has made a friend. Well, he should make a human friend, but you will work as some progress in order to build up his confidence. Your friendship with him is very helpful, getting him prepared to meet a real person. Not another android."

Jungkook remained silent on those words as Taehyung smiled and walked towards the door. Testing Jungkook to see what made him tick at that moment since the android himself already knew that Jungkook was no ordinary creation.

"Not another android? What's that supposed to mean-"

"Have a great day, Taehyung! I'll be sure to call you later!" Hoseok spoke over Jungkook and stepped forward as the other android left. Not being able to catch the way Jungkook's eyes shifted into a red hue. The moment the door closed, Jungkook rolled his hands into a fist and charged into his room, not even daring to confront Hoseok about anything since he, of course, was running out of energy for now. All he could do was tuck that issue away in his thoughts for now in order to handle it later when he could.

The second Jungkook reached his door and swung it open in order to step inside, he noticed that the door was unlocked. Causing a steam to release from his nostrils as the crimson color only deepened in his gaze. At the moment, he tried his best to control his mind since he knew if he was to confront Hoseok now, his energy would deplete and he would pass out in front of the human.

"Come on... I have to leave it alone for now... if I pass out in front of him, Hoseok will take me into that room and try to look through my memory bank," Jungkook thought. He then stepped in before closing the door behind him and locking it. "I'll just-"

His thoughts went silent and his eyes turned from a fiery red, to a pale gray as they latched onto the wardrobe that was left slightly opened. "Leave it... alone..." Jungkook assured himself with this whisper as he stepped up to his charging station and removed his shirt, constantly staring at the wardrobe and not even daring to look in and see that his journal was touched. Yet again, he was already on edge with the door being opened and Hoseok standing outside it with another perfect android that only reminded Jungkook of what he was meant to be.

The android let out an exhale and remained calm, noticing that he never took down all of the sticky notes he had of Jimin along the walls and not to mention, how the plug to the televisions was moved. He only eased his mind in order to charge his energy, but also kept these things in his head in order to confront Hoseok about it once he was done.

At the same time, Hoseok let out a heavy exhale as he stepped back and took out his phone, glad to know he was able to get out of this one alive. However, he was afraid of what could come right after Jungkook was finished charging, so all he could do at the moment was to scroll through his contact list and find Taehyung.

"Jungkook takes two to four hours to charge depending on how much energy he needs... once he's done, there's no doubt he will confront me about this situation. Knowing how much energy he lacked and avoided me right after Taehyung left, I'll give him about four hours to recharge," Hoseok thought and began to call Taehyung through the phone.

As Hoseok awaited an answer, he walked further away from the hallway and reached the small room Jungkook would normally sit in just to look out at the sky. The second he sat down by the low table, he heard Taehyung answer almost instantly.

"Taehyung, can you come back in four hours or so?" Hoseok asked the android. "Now that you know about him... please, don't go to the department, you will need to keep me safe in case he tries anything..."

"I can keep you safe by letting the department know and in time, he will be deactivated and used for scraps. If he is endangering your life, he must be put down," Taehyung assured, yet, Hoseok could never agree on that so soon. He still believed Jungkook was flawed but also one of a kind amongst all other creations. "My creator, Kim Seokjin, hates imperfections... and that creation has plenty of them. I noticed a lot today and I don't want him near you or Park Jimin at all. He's dangerous."

"Please, Taehyung, trust me. I know he's flawed, but please... don't do this, not too soon! I'll have everything figured out, just-"

"Please sort your mind out quicker, your life and Jimin's life could be on the line and I can't acknowledge that and just leave it alone. I am made to protect as well. Don't make me neglect my purpose, Hoseok," Taehyung answered before hanging up right after and looking to his left where the entrance to the house stood. Never leaving the house completely in case Jungkook did anything towards Hoseok at that very moment.

"Jeon Jungkook, whatever you are, I'm onto you..."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

538K 24.9K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
Monophobia | Jikook | Sincerely Jikook

Любовные романы

852K 61.1K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
555K 24.1K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
Voyeurism - pjm

Фанфик

2.6M 105K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...