Gaze Detection | Jikook |

Oleh Sincerely_Jikook

"I'm not built to feel, but with you... it's possible..." In a world filled with Androids and Gynoids co-exis... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: The 'Boy' Next Door
Chapter 2: An Android's purpose
Chapter 3: Sapphire eyes
Chapter 4: My Question
Chapter 5: Making Connections
Chapter 6: Who I Am
Chapter 7: My Biggest Fear
Chapter 8: No Different
Chapter 9: A Filled Mind
Chapter 10: High Frequency
Chapter 11: Just Like Him
Chapter 12: A Lost Cause
Chapter 13: Just a Stare
Chapter 14: The One That Got Away
Chapter 15: All I Know
Chapter 16: Nothing's Changed
Chapter 17: My Protection
Chapter 18: Lost In You
Chapter 19: His Dreamcatcher
Chapter 20: You Don't Scare Me
Chapter 21: An Abomination
Chapter 22: I'm Here
Chapter 23: Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 24: Trust
Chapter 25: A Failed Experiment
Chapter 26: Head In The Clouds
Chapter 27: Envy
Chapter 28: Moving On
Chapter 29: Follow My Lead
Chapter 31: I Promise
Chapter 32: What Are You Afraid Of?
Chapter 33: Are you Curious?
Chapter 34: Only if You're Ready~
Chapter 35: All That I Am~
Chapter 36: Attached~
Chapter 37: These Four Walls
Chapter 38: I'm Onto You
Chapter 39: What's wrong with You?
Chapter 40: You Don't Love Me
Chapter 41: Jumping to Conclusions
Chapter 42: It's Been A While
Chapter 43: The Defect
Chapter 44: The Night
Chapter 45: Own~
Chapter 46: Someone to Trust~
Chapter 47: He's Here
Chapter 48: Forget
Chapter 49: All That I Am
Chapter 50: The Red Flags
Chapter 51: Blind
Chapter 52: He's the Problem
Chapter 53: The Bad Apple
Chapter 54: Something in the Air~
Chapter 55: An Empty Mind~
Chapter 56: Embrace the Moment~
Chapter 57: A Bad Idea
Chapter 58: What I've Become
Chapter 59: All the Little Things
Chapter 60: We go way back
Chapter 61: I Love You
Chapter 62: Acceptance
Chapter 63: Goodbye, Sapphire Eyes
Chapter 64: Right from Wrong
Chapter 65: At the End of it All
Chapter 66: A Final Tear Drop
Chapter 67: Last Chance
Chapter 68: Only for You
Chapter 69: The Lonely Man
Chapter 70: A Change of Heart
Chapter 71: At Ease
Chapter 72: Nothing More and Nothing Less (FINALE)
BONUS CHAPTER: As You Are

Chapter 30: Kiss Me

1.4K 162 30
Oleh Sincerely_Jikook

       The beat of Jungkook's artificial heart beating underneath Jimin's gentle little hand left the human amazed. He never knew Jungkook had a built in artificial heart and now he noticed that Jungkook's chest moved as if he was truly breathing on his own without having to do it manually. The sight of this left Jimin blushing before he made a soft giggle and shook his head.

      "What is it?" Jungkook asked as he felt Jimin slowly tug his own hand away. "Is it too much?"

     "No! Ah... I just... never knew you had a heartbeat... I know some androids have automatic 'breathing' but for you... you had it but it was never consistent. You look... real... with that heart beating in your chest like that, it feels all too real... where did that come from? I didn't feel it inside you this morning," Jimin curiously asked and watched as Jungkook never shied away from making that charming smile over his gentle lips.

      "I never really had it on before..." Jungkook lied easily and took a glance over at Jimin before keeping his eyes glued onto the road. In which, those eyes never seemed to blink at times and cause the cold shivers to run down the human's spine. "Now I do... I have a reason to... do you like it?"

     "Y-Yes... it's amazing..." Jimin replied and looked out the window to his side to distract himself from blushing too hard while the gentle music continued to grace his ears. At this point, Jungkook did a great job in distracting him from the many things that were pending on dropping over his head.

     Jimin almost came to that specific thought in his head where the dream he had of Yoongi; the dream he had of the android breathing and living before him like a human. It was everything Jimin had ever wanted, alas, it was just a dream. A dream that had no way of becoming reality. But for a split second where he placed his hand over Jungkook's breathing chest to feel the subtle heartbeat underneath the gentle palm of his small hand, he almost wanted to believe it was true.

        After a long ride, they eventually made it to the beach. It was cold and a bit of snow covered where the sand would be, yet, the waves to the ocean were as strong as Jimin remembered them from that bright and lovely day. The second they arrived the sun was beginning to set as it displayed the gorgeous hues of orange and pinks dancing in the sky where the usual blue had no other way to intervene.

      Jimin was a little hesitant, but the second he watched Jungkook step out to explore his curious gaze at this new destination, it was enough to make Jimin follow. He wanted to be part of Jungkook's first time at the beach. As the android became entranced by the sounds of the waves crashing against the cold shore and the charming clash of colors splattered along the sky's canvas, Jimin finally stepped out of the parked car and walked further into the beach where Jungkook was already admiring the view.

      "It's lovely, isn't it?" Jimin asked as he walked to Jungkook's side and kept his own hands within the pockets of his coat. "The sunset is beautiful today..."

     "So this is how it is to be at the beach, hm? It's more than lovely," Jungkook answered as he began to stroll along with the human. "Is it always as beautiful as this? The waves are amazing..."

     "Well, we caught the beach at a perfect moment... right before the moon rises. Yet, the only difference here is that the beach looks even better when it's not cold and snowing," Jimin answered the android and could see a warm cloud escaping his own mouth and cutting through the cold.

      "If it gets too cold, we can always sit in the back of the car and watch the sunset. I've been doing a lot of research and I hear it's lovely. I can just turn on the heater- also, I brought pillows and a blanket for you if you want to take a nap. I assume you like to take plenty of those.... You're like a cat!"

     "Don't say that, you're exaggerating! Besides, I'll be fine."

     "Jimin, I can't tell if it gets too cold for you, so you will have to tell me."

       "Let me guess, you have a built-in heater for your system if it gets too cold?" Jimin asked and watched as Jungkook looked at him and smiled. "Of course you do,"

      "Well humans don't so I suggest we go back the second you begin to freeze. It will only get colder once the sun is setting," Jungkook stated and watched as Jimin gave a nod and became silent as they walked forward. Enjoying the scenery, but all Jungkook could do was catch onto the way Jimin's beautiful smile began to die down into a solemn look and finally to a gloomy one the second he watched the waves crash onto the shore continuously.

      This was something Jungkook couldn't understand when it came to things like this. All he could notice is the way Jimin began to silence all thoughts in his head while the memories of his past began to echo from afar. All those cherishing smiles and laughter within a bright and sunny day at the beach with his partner at the time were memories that will always haunt him. It was so bright and sunny before but now it was cold and the sun was leaving. Again, Jungkook wanted to hold Jimin's hand and distract him, but he only refrained from doing so and only observed the human as he faced these emotions that were foreign in the world of an android.

      A handful of minutes passed them by as they continued to walk slowly in silence. The sound of the car keys chimed within Jungkook's pocket at every step they took, yet, they were inferior to the howl of the cold wind and the waves that began to rise in the tide.

      "It's getting cold..." Jimin finally spoke up and managed to make Jungkook's eyes scatter around to see that they had quite a distance from the car.

      "Maybe if we walk back now, we can continue to catch the sunset at this rate-"

       "No... this is fine," Jimin whispered and finally stopped walking as he looked forward at the sun already beginning to tuck itself into the ocean from afar. "I can still see it," Jimin added as Jungkook finally stopped walking and kept his distance. "I'm tired of walking... but I want the warmth of the car... I underestimated how cold it would be but it's lovely," the human continued and tilted his head at the sight of the warm sun still managing to give all the warmth it could before it could leave for the night. "I remember coming here when the sun would hide behind the many clouds on a bright day. I would get so upset that the sun would beam on my face and give me a tan... my face would completely be a different shade compared to the rest of my body! Ah, but I miss the sun now... I miss it when it's cold, and I miss it when I used to have so many good memories with him."

      Jungkook only listened as he stepped beside Jimin and began to focus his blue gaze to the sunset afar, giving the sky a bright orange tone to overcome the pink that surrounded it.

      "What did you like to do here at the beach with him?" Jungkook curiously asked as Jimin smiled to himself.

       "We wouldn't even get in the water... all because he was lazy and there were too many people. He hid under the shade most of the time and I did the same. But it was moments like that I enjoyed. I took a picture of the beach the day he looked at me and said 'I love you'," Jimin whispered and began to tear up. "I knew he was programmed to say it... all androids are so they don't know the importance of how special those words are... he didn't know how special it was to me and I absolutely couldn't contain how happy I was. He would laugh and push me away if I tried to hug him and cause a few strangers to stare, but I didn't care. I was afraid of the eyes that would watch over me, but he protected me then so I didn't care... I didn't care at all..."

      The more Jimin spoke, the more his warm tears fell from his eyes as he watched the sun setting further and further down. "Now the sun is leaving me with the longing of warmth... and the endless memories I'll never see again. Will I ever hear him whisper the words, 'kiss me', in the most shyest tone to his soft voice ever again? He would always say that to me and I to him... I guess I'll never say it to him ever again...but maybe to another," Jimin concluded.

      Jungkook allowed Jimin to finish as he finally found it in him to step forward and carefully place his hand over Jimin's head to feel the cold strands of his hair press against the bottom of his palm. Jungkook's gentle pat was warm and assuring, the human blushed at the action and finally smiled through his tears.

      "You won't... but that's okay... In time, you'll learn to smile at those memories. Now, you will cry but that's completely okay," Jungkook stated. Beginning to run his hand over Jimin's hair and mess it up. "That's all for the moment before moving on."

      "You're right..." answered Jimin as he took a minute longer before turning around and facing Jungkook. "I'm getting cold, but I want to stay here longer..."

      "Let's go back to the car then," Jungkook claimed and stepped in front of Jimin before removing his own coat and placing it over Jimin's shoulders. Not really needing the warmth of it but only wore it for the occasion. "Are you still tired? I'll carry you on my back if you are. Humans tend to get a little lazy so I understand."

      "The amount of research you have on humans is always a hilarious thing to me," Jimin mentioned with a giggle as Jungkook only chuckled and crouched lower so Jimin could crawl onto his back.

      The second Jimin crawled onto the back of the android, he quickly ran his hands up the creations's back, feeling the firm muscles before he latched his body onto his. There, Jungkook stood up without a struggle and began to walk forward with the warmth of his heater giving a reasonable body temperature a human would have. Jimin locked his hands at the center of Jungkook's chest and could feel every beat to his heart all while Jungkook only walked further and held onto Jimin by his legs against his hips. The more he walked the more he felt free enough to allow his eyes to shift into the hue he was hiding all along.

      The color of cherry blossoms matching the pink sunset hue was the tone Jungkook's eyes remained on as he walked and listened to Jimin giggles and speak about how much he loved the sunset. It was quite a walk back, but they enjoyed every second of it since they spoke of a few things about how lovely the beach was and how lucky they were to be the only ones there. Once they reached the car, Jungkook opened the back door and set the pillows and blankets up where Jimin sat right at the center.

       Together, they sat down in the back of the car and looked through the window to watch the rest of the sunset. Jimin was quick to take a picture of this very moment and kept it in his gallery in contrast to the bright and sunny picture he had of the same beach. Eventually the skies became darker with the dark blue swarming around as the bright palettes of pink and orange had left along with the bright sun and those memories Jimin cherished with Yoongi long ago. The two laid next to each other, allowing their conversation to trail off into minutes of endless silence. Jimin no longer cried at the thought of Yoongi and even if deep down he still had a long way to go, he no longer felt the bond he had with his old partner. That interest he had in Jungkook blossomed and the second he looked to his left where the android was, he could catch onto the pink gaze he had over his chilling eyes. Showing that he admired the colors of the skies and the endless seconds he spent with Jimin that night.

     The human's heart raced at what he longed to say as Jungkook remained there, acknowledging the stare he was given by the human but of course, he didn't want to hide the hue in his eyes. He only smiled to himself and finally found it in him to look to the right and embrace the slip of a beat in his artificial heart the second his eyes met with Jimin's. Once they locked eye contact and turned their bodies to face each other instead of the dark skies of the night sky, they took it upon themselves to last a little longer counting the second to another few minutes passing them by; speaking the language only they knew with their eyes.

       Despite all the nerve racking chills Jimin would receive every second he would look into Jungkook's eyes, he couldn't fight back the words he longed to say. Jimin let out an exhale and fought away every urge not to run away now and came to the conclusion that Yoongi wasn't staying in his heart anymore. There the human remained until he pulled his full and plump lips apart until he finally spoke to the android that anticipated every word he longed to say.

      "Jungkook... Kiss me..."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

537K 24.9K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
26.8K 3K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...
852K 61.1K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
70.1K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...