EDGE (H.S.)

By tpwk-gatsby

"You have an edge on him." "Which is what?" "Her." Renny needed a job to makeup up for the loss of hers. Som... More

// Characters Reveal //
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

41

7.2K 156 108
By tpwk-gatsby

_________________________________

***

When I'm not with you I feel awful

***

__________________________________

Chapter 41

Renny's Pov.

We've been back at Harry's place for about an hour now. Someone called the cops, apparently having saw everything happen. Harry basically lied through the whole thing.

I didn't listen too much because he said he would do most of the talking. They didn't ask me much expect for what I saw. I was pretty honest, minus the Harry shooting back at them thing.

Every since we've gotten back though...he's been off. I can see his mind running wild. I know the whole thing shook him up and he keeps asking if i'm okay, but I can tell he isn't.

I'm okay right now, I just want him to be too.

I walked over to him where he was sat on his bed, his eyes on his phone in his hand.

I grabbed his phone and tossed it on the bed before standing between his legs.

"Harry...everything is okay. I'm okay. And thankfully so are you." "I know Renny but what if I hadn't of fucking been there?"

I shook my head and played with his hair.

"But you were." I pointed out before leaning forward to connect my lips to his neck, feeling his hands go to the back of my thighs.

I left soft and wet kisses up his neck, his scent filling my nose as I did.

"Trying to distract me?" He mumbled and I just shrugged. "Is it working?" I whispered and he hummed, his hands slowly pushing down the waistband of my pants.

"Yeah...let me distract you too." He mumbled and I nodded as he pulled his shirt over his head, my hands going to his pants, unbuttoning them.

Before long I was just in my panties and bra while he was pulling down his briefs.

His very hard cock hit the bottom of his stomach while he sat back on the bed.

I watched as he stroked himself lightly, the site making me even more wet than I already am.

I pushed my panties down and it took no time before he was pulling me towards him.

"Need you on me." He mumbled and I bit my lip at his words before straddling him on the bed, not sitting down on him yet.

His back was to the headboard but before I could lower myself onto him like I wanted to do so badly, he was shaking his head and moving more down until his face was right under my center.

"Sit. Been wanting to do this for too fucking long."

His finger went to center and his other hand on my thigh tightened.

"You're so fucking wet." He groaned before tightening his hold on me to bring me to a sitting position right on his face.

The second I was on him, his tongue was going so deep inside of me and my eyes immediately fluttered close.

"Fuck..." I breathed as his tongue lapped up and down my center, hitting my clit everytime before he settled on my clit.

His tongue doing its magic that it does so well.

"Fuck i've missed you." I moaned and he groaned into me, the vibration only pleasuring me more.

"My fingers can never do as well as you." I admitted, his fingers digging into my ass at my confession.

I know he wants to talk, dirty talk is his favorite.

The pleasure started intensifying and my hips started rolling on their own, his tongue slipping inside my entrance so deep as his nose hit my clit at the same time.

"Fuck daddy...fuck-" I moaned as I circled my hips faster against him. "So fucking good." I moaned before a thought popped into my head and I made myself sit up, taking my pussy off of his face.

"Sit the fuck back down Renny, i'm not done." He told me, my wetness all on him.

Fuck that looks so hot.

I smirked down at him before moving, him opening his mouth before he saw me switching positions, now sitting on him the opposite way so my face was to his body.

"Mm...you wanna suck daddy's cock while I fuck you with my tongue?"

He was leaking precum and looked so painfully hard, the site making me soak.

I felt my wetness start dripping down my inner thigh.

"You're so fucking messy for me." He mumbled, suddenly feeling his tongue lick up my inner thigh.

"Sit back down on me." He said from under me.

I nodded but before I did he spoke again.

"Let me try a finger yeah? It'll feel good baby, so fucking good."

I didn't even hesitate in nodding, something that shocked me even and i'm sure shocked him.

I don't know if i'll ever do anal but if I do, I know it'll be with him.

I sat back down, just hovering over his mouth as I leaned over, licking over his tip.

"Such a pretty fucking pussy." He mumbled and I just knew I was dripping even more as he teased me with his fingers and his words.

"Daddy has you dripping all over me...you like my filthy words. This clit..." He mumbled before I felt his tongue lightly lick my clit, my hand pumping him now.

"Fuck, your clit is so swollen for me. These pretty fucking lips..." He mumbled, his tongue sliding between them.

"So fucking deep." He groaned as he slid his tongue into me again, so deep that I couldn't hide my loud moan, his dick twitching in my hand as I did.

I took him in my mouth to distract myself from the euphoric feeling, my hips already starting to circle his face as he fucked me so good with his tongue.

I could feel the vein on the side of dick inside of my mouth, I knew he wouldn't last long.

His groans were so evident as I pumped him while I sucked his cock in and out of my mouth.

I felt his salty precum coat my tongue as I sucked around his tip.

I bopped my head more, my body started to shake a little as my high got close until i felt his tongue lick over my tightest hole.

"Getting you wet baby.." He mumbled and I just hummed against his dick as I felt his fingers rub fast over my clit while his other rubbed over my other hole that was wet with his spit.

"Just like that baby...fuck that mouth feels so good." He moaned and I wanted his tongue back in me.

Suddenly he slowly pushed a finger in my tightest hole and his tongue went back to my center.

He kept his finger in me but didn't move too much.

"Getting you stretched baby...fuck you're so fucking tight." He moaned into me, his dick twitching again.

His finger slowly pulled out and went back in, the feeling definitely something i'm not used to but the more he did it, the more it felt...good, to be honest.

The feeling of both stimulations was getting so strong that I knew I was about to come.

"Fuck..." I breathed as I pulled away and pumped him. "You're clenching so fucking tight baby...come for me." He moaned and I took him back in my mouth, going faster on him so he'd come with me and much to my joy, he was starting to curse until his salty cum went down my throat right as I hit my high.

"Fuck...fuck daddy!" I moaned loudly, my vision literally going blurry as I shook so bad, holding myself up with my hands on his thighs, suddenly not even knowing what was happening, just pure fucking pleasure taking me over after I stopped shaking.

He flipped me onto my back as I hummed.

His lips went to my neck.

"You okay baby?" He whispered into my ear and I hummed, him chuckling. "You just came so fucking hard."

I nodded lazily, opening my eyes to see wetness all over his face.

"You squirted for me baby..." He mumbled, kissing all over my chest, sucking my nipples in his mouth. "You just made me...even...more...fucking obsessed." He groaned as he sucked over my chest.

I squirted?

You're joking.

Tell. Me. He's Joking.

"Please say you're joking." I finally spoke and his eyes looked up at me. "I'm not...you don't know how fucking sexy that was Renny. Shit...i'm so hard."

Wait...he's hard already? He just literally fucked me into oblivion with his tongue and he's already hard again?

He thrusted his very hard dick onto my leg and suddenly I was wet again.

"Gonna give you time to recover...but then I really need that pussy baby. Need you tight around my cock." "Please daddy." I moaned and he nodded into my neck.

"Yeah baby...keep talking to me. Get that pussy wet for me." "I'm still wet." I admitted and his fingers went to my sensitive core. "Fucking soaked...fuck you're so good for me. Just squirted all in my mouth and you're still soaked." He mumbled before kissing me sloppily, my taste on his tongue very evident.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me." I whined and he groaned. "You're sensitive. Gotta give you time." "I don't want time, I want your cock so bad." I whined and he groaned, his jaw tightening.

"So fucking hard to be patient when you talk like that Renny." "Then don't be. Fuck me. Hard."

His eyes darkened before he grabbed both of my thighs and positioned himself at my entrance.

"Fucking slut for me aren't you? So fucking desperate for my cock after squirting down my throat."

He slid into me and yes, I was too fucking sensitive to be doing this right now but I just need him.

Just as he thrusted into me, a phone started ringing and his actions stopped.

"You're fucking kidding." He cursed as we looked over at my phone that was ringing.

"Ignore it." I mumbled as I reached over and pressed silence.

He started thrusting again, the feeling starting to build up again until my phone rang again.

I groaned in annoyance as Harry pulled out.

"For fucks sake, it's Cyril. Answer it."

I grabbed my phone and sighed.

"Hello?" I answered, obviously sounding a bit winded. "Renny? What the fuck happened to the bar? Are you okay? Where are you?"

Great. So everyone saw.

"I'm fine. I'm at Harry's." "Why are you out of breathe? Have you been running? Tell me everything is okay." "No I haven't been running, everything is fine." I said and Harry smirked down and me and rubbed over my thighs.

"Then why do you sound like that?" "Do you really wanna know?" I asked and he started to say. "Ye....oh. Okay, yeah. You're busy with him. I get it. Sorry for calling during that. But what the fuck happened at the bar?"

I love you Cy, I do, but i'm trying to forget about that at this moment.

"I'll talk to you about it all tomorrow okay?" "Come by here?" "Yeah...i'll come by tomorrow."

Suddenly I saw Harry's expression harden.

"Can I talk to him?" He asked and I was truly confused by his request. "Uhm...okay. Hey Cy, uhm...Harry wants to talk to you." "Oh...okay." He laughed as I handed Harry the phone.

"Hi...yeah look, this is a weird request at 11 at night but uhm, do you wanna come by my place? Like...now? I'll get you an Uber because I know you want to know quite a lot before Renny leaves with me for Vegas. I can also...partially explain tonight."

My eyes widened at Harry inviting someone from my circle to his house.

I couldn't hear Cyril but Harry hummed as Cy spoke.

"Okay...yeah i'll tell her. See you in a bit." He said before hanging up and sitting my phone on the bedside table.

"Can you text him my address?" He asked and I was still shocked.

"Why did you do that?"

His brows furrowed as he looked me over.

"Is it okay? I just know you wanted to tell him." "Yeah but...he doesn't have to come here. You don't just let anyone over here." I pointed out and he nodded.

Well...besides his many past hookups but we won't bring that up right now.

"Well, out of all of your friends, I like Cyril the most and I think he's the one looking out for you the most. I want him to not fucking hate me because if everyone you love hates me, eventually you will too."

I was shocked at his words and I sat up now with a head shake.

"First of all...you're wrong. I know you a lot fucking more than they ever will. So yes, they don't get it but I can love them and still like you too. I wouldn't stop this with you just because they don't like you."

He nodded but groaned as he laid on top of me.

"Can we finish?" He asked as he sucked over that same spot he had made a faint hickey on my boob.

"Yes please." I smirked and he hummed as he sat up again.

* * * *

I sighed in nervousness as Harry went downstairs to get the door.

What if Cyril questions Harry too much? What if he tells the other roommates? What if Harry doesn't even want to tell Cyril?

I rushed downstairs and saw Harry wasn't at the door yet.

"Harry wait-" I said and he turned around, a look of concern on his face. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" "I'm fine...but, if you don't want to tell Cyril anything...then lie. Okay? Don't tell anyone anything if you don't want to. I love Cyril to death but it doesn't concern anyone else so please don't tell him if you're uncomfortable with the idea."

His eyes softened and he walked up to me and placed his hands on the side of my face.

"Look at me..." He started and I looked up at him. "I'm telling him because I want to. I understand why he wants to know. Someone besides me needs to know where you are and what you're doing. Okay? Is that okay with you?"

I sighed and nodded.

"But if there's anything you don't want to say...don't." "I won't." He whispered before softly pecking my lips.

He walked back to the door and opened it to Cyril.

"Hey man..." Harry said as Cyril very slowly walked in a looked around.

Harry was just in sweats and a sweatshirt, the attire always looking so good on him.

"Okay yeah...i'm gonna need a very long explanation because this..." He said as he swirled his finger around, referring to Harry's place. "is insane. You have a penthouse. I mean...no wonder you like crashing over here. Shit is sexy." He laughed as his eyes looked around and Harry lightly chuckled while looking at me.

Fuck he's so cute. He looks so cozy and his hair is so messy and he's laughing.

Snap out of it Renny.

"Uhm...yeah so, what do you wanna know?" Harry asked as he walked around Cyril and sat on the couch, getting straight to the point. "Alright, no hesitation, i like it." Cyril laughed but I just felt nervous.

I was still standing behind the couch until Harry's hand grabbed my arm.

"C'mon." He mumbled as he pulled me from my standing spot at the back of the couch, onto the couch and I laughed.

My head landed in his lap and I laughed before sitting up as Cyril smirked at me from the couch across from us.

"Well...since you asked such an open question, whats this?" He boldly asked as he pointed between us and I pulled my knees up to my chest and glared at Cyril.

"Don't look at me like that." He said to me and Harry turned his head to look at me. "He asked." Cyril clarified. "Yeah but you know the basics so that really doesn't matter."

Harry hummed beside me.

"Does it not?" He asked but I could hear the teasing in his voice. "Shut up, don't make it worse."

Honestly, him and Cyril would make good friends to each other i'm convinced.

"Look, her and I are...I mean we're a thing. Take that however you want, it's of no concern to either of us what we call it because neither of us is seeing anyone else."

My brows shot up as he was very honest with Cyril. He didn't seem like he minded it either which I was shocked over as well because he's so private.

"Alright then...let's get to the big business then, what in the fuck do you do? You own this big ass place, multiple nice cars and it's all from a fucking bar?"

Harry shifted a bit and straightened out his sweats.

"Technically...yes. I mean, I make a lot of the money at the bar. It's just not necessarily from the bar."

Cyril looked confused and Harry cleared his throat.

"Okay look, I want to tell you this because I know it would make Renny, and I-" He said and looked at me with a cocked brow, letting me know he also wants to do this. "feel better if at least someone knew where she is and what exactly i'm doing when she's with me. Or not exactly what i'm doing but the gist of it. However...you cannot say anything. I mean, you can, I just think it'd be a lot easier for everyone, including yourself, if you kept it just between us that you know." He said in a firm, but not harsh tone.

There was a hint of a threat to his voice but I could tell he was trying to do this all very nicely.

"Because it's not exactly legal." "Well I figured that much." Cyril laughed and Harry cleared his throat.

"I won't say shit as long as Renny doesn't get hurt because of something you did." Cyril tells him and Harry nods. "Well she's not gonna get hurt. I'll get hurt before I let something happen to her because of me. That's nothing to worry about it." He said but shifted a bit, I guess the thought of what happened tonight making him a little anxious.

"I run an illegal gambling ring, casino, whatever you wanna call it. I also do illegal gambling in others places, which is why we're going to Vegas next weekend except it's not a casino thing there, it's a street race. Renny will be with me the entire time, I don't leave her alone when she comes on my business trips. She's only been with me to the Hamptons race but although we fucking argued a lot back then, I didn't leave her side except to leave for a bit to go to the store. I wouldn't do that in Vegas though because it's not the place for that. I also just don't like leaving her side now if she's with me, I mean, in places like that. I can be more relaxed if she's with me. Hence, why she stays here a lot. I just prefer her with me and she likes it too so." He shrugged as he gave Cyril all of the information.

Cyril was at a loss for words.

"We also fuck and like to do that a lot so it's better that we do that here than at her place." He said with a completely serious face and I slapped my hand over my forehead. "That was so good until you added that." I mumbled.

"Too much?" "A little."

"Okay hold the fuck on." Cyril spoke up.

Oh no.

"Then who in the fuck is Gerald and how does he know you? And why does he want Renny? How does he tie into any of this?"

Harry ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.

"He gambles at my casino. Renny waitressed at the casino events for a while and met Gerald, although she wasn't supposed to fucking speak to any of them beyond a drink order but she's stubborn and he's a dick so they had a...thing, or whatever the fuck that was, behind my back. He got to know Renny and I didn't know until I found out by seeing him in her place. I kept telling her how he was going to get her hurt but she didn't realize how much I fucking meant that. Obviously as i'm sure you know, he runs a prostitution ring. I didn't want to tell Renny that and then she go and confront him or something because that wouldn't have ended well at all. I didn't want to risk her getting hurt because if I wasn't there, I couldn't assure her safety and that fucking worried me so her and I fought a lot. Soon enough he started showing his real side to her more and she started digging-" He glared at me. "and almost got herself fucking hurt. Him and I have a deal and he's not supposed to fucking touch her now. She's completely off limits."

Cyrils brows raised and he just look overwhelmed with information.

"So...why don't you like him? He gambles with you so if you don't like him, why have him gamble with you still?" "It's a long story...one I don't talk much about. But after tonight, he's done gambling at my casino."

My eyes went to him in shock at his words.

"I thought you said tonight wasn't him." "It wasn't him in the car shooting...but he was behind it."

So they did want me.

"That's what happened at the bar? A drive by?" Cyril asked. "Yeah. I got Ren down and shot back but...I don't know what the fuck Gerald was thinking. We had a strict agreement and he completely veered from it. Well, technically he didn't and I know he'll use that technicality to his advantage but it doesn't work like that. Tyson and I have some shit to handle tomorrow so i'll be seeing him."

What? Why didn't he tell me that? I don't want him going to see Gerald. Clearly if Gerald almost tried to kill us both, he wouldn't hesitate to do that tomorrow.

"What? Why didn't I know that?" I asked and his eyes came to mine. "Because I know what you're gonna say but i've got to go Renny." "They tried to kill the both of us tonight so what would stop them tomorrow? You don't need to do tha-" "I have to and I am Renny. That's that." He said in a stern tone that I didn't like.

I don't like being talked at like i'm a kid and he knows that.

I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

"Well i'm not staying here while you do." "Renny don't be like this. Stay here. I won't be gone long and you're safer here than anywhere else-" "No. I'm not staying here Harry. I'll come back tomorrow night or something but i'm not going to sit here all day while you go do God knows what."

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"For fucks sake Ren, i'm asking you to please stay here." "And i'm saying no."

Harry's jaw tightened and I know he was getting frustrated.

"I think you should." Cyril chimed in and my brows furrowed at him taking Harry's side right now.

Harry pointed his hand out towards Cyril in appreciation.

"I don't care, i'm not staying here all day." "It won't take all day Renny!" Harry raised his voice and just as he did, he took a deep breathe and sighed. "It won't take all day." He said more calmly, him knowing I can't take it when people yell.

I looked over at Cyril who was looking at Harry with a very tiny look of appreciation. He noticed what Harry just did.

Cyril knows me more than maybe anyone. He knows all of the things that make me anxious or things that trigger me.

"Okay, I hear what you're saying but i'm not going to sit here and worry for however many hours you're gone. I'm not about to sit in this apartment and worry myself to death."

He rubbed his hands over his face.

"I'll go out in the city or something, keep myself busy, but i'm not gonna sit in this place all day."

He sighed and looked at me before looking at Cyril.

"Do you work tomorrow?" Harry asked Cyril. "No."

Harry looked back at me.

"Make some kind of fucking deal with me here Renny. If Cyril wants to, can he at least go out with you in the city tomorrow? I know you lived on the streets and you can handle it alone. I know that. I don't doubt that. I'm aware you can handle yourself. I'm not trying to treat you like a child but I worry just like you do. All of this just happened tonight. Can you at least put my mind at ease for tomorrow while I handle some stuff?"

Okay...I might want to kiss him again for getting so good with communication.

I sighed at looked at Cyril.

"Would you? It's okay if you can't." "Of course I will." He laughed and looked at Harry.

"I gotta say, you're alright with your communication. Never fucking expected that." Cyril added and Harry hummed and looked back at me.

"Gotta be." He said lowly and I tried to hide my smile. "When you wanna be." I mumbled and he just rolled his eyes.

We both tore our eyes away from each other and looked back at Cyril.

"I have one more question for now." "Mhm?"

Cyril looked at me and raised his brow.

"I'm gonna mention something that can potentially trigger you so cover your ears? Or we can go in another room if you'd ra-" "Guns?" I asked and his eyes widened a bit at my blunt delivery.

"Uhm...yeah."

Used to, the word itself scared me.

"It's okay. I don't like them still but I had to touch one today. I haven't touched one since I was a kid." "That's fucked to even say." Cyril mumbled and ran his fingers through his hair.

"But...how often are you around them with him? I don't want you getting overwhelmed with anything Ren." "I don't keep them out." Harry butted in.

"When I have one on me, it's hidden. When I grab mine in my car, I tell her to close her eyes. I don't ever bring one in her apartment. She's seen mine but I try not to let her see them."

There I go feeling like a child again.

It's a traumatic thing for me yet i'm embarrassed that they're talking about it like this.

"Guys it's fucking fine. I can see one without freaking the fuck out okay?" I said defensively and Harry's head snapped to look at me.

"I wasn't trying to say it like that-" "I know but you're both making it sound like i'm a child. I'm fine. It doesn't bother me as much."

They both just nonchalantly nodded.

"Well uhm..." Cyril trailed off but his look on me was questionable.

"What about...I don't know..." He said, referring to the thing I haven't mentioned to Harry and I just gave him a discreet look with my eyes.

Harry was looking between us both though.

"What?" He said and I shook my head and shrugged as if I didn't know what Cyril was referring to. "I don't know, just wondered what else I need to know."

Harry shrugged and cleared his throat.

"I think that's it. For now."

He slowly nodded and sighed.

"You're not secretly being kept hostage here...he's not actually running a drug cartel maybeee...you're not pregnant..." "No no and...I don't know, ask me in a week." I joked but Harry's brows furrowed and I laughed.

"I'm joking."

He just shrugged as if it didn't bother him and I think that's the most shocked i've been all night.

Let's slow our fucking roll. Neither of us should be okay with having a baby.

"Okay, good. Well then, i'm happy I know at least a bit of what's going on. Secrets safe with me. If she's gonna be going with you to do the sketchy shit you do though, it's your responsibility to know not to put her in dangerous situations though." "Trust me, I got that." Harry said, a hint of annoyance in his voice. "She just doesn't always listen."

Yeah because I can think for myself.

"I'm not a kid. I can make decisions for myself."

Harry sighed deeply.

"Alright, well uhm...you can stay. I mean if you want. Since you're gonna be with her tomorrow." He shrugged and Cyril raised a brow.

"I can drive back in the morning, I don't want to make you uncomfortable in your own place." He laughed and Harry shook his head. "I don't mind. You can stay in the guest room." He said as he got up and walked around the couch.

I was a little happy to see them getting along so well.

My favorite guys.

"I used to make him sleep in there." I stated and Cyril laughed. "He slept in his own guest room?" "Yeah because the sheets in there-" Harry's hand came over my mouth. "That's enough from her, let's go."

"Sheets were what?" Cyril asked with curiosity and Harry wouldn't move his hand from my mouth so I licked the inside of it but he didn't budge.

"As if I give a shit if you lick my hand Ren." He said from behind me in his sassy ass tone.

I rolled my eyes and he bent down near my ear.

"Keep that to yourself. Be fucking good, we have a guest." He said with a little laugh and pulled his hand away from my mouth.

'We have a guest'

I stood up so Harry wasn't close to me now and held my arm out.

"This way, i'll show you to the guest room." I said dramatically and Cyril chuckled.

As we got farther away from Harry and started up the stairs, I spilled the beans loud enough so Harry could hear me.

"He had to sleep in there because the sheets were covered in cum in the guest room and his on his bed were fresh." "Renny!" Harry yelled and I went up the stairs a little faster as Cyril busted out laughing.

"They're clean now. It was also from before we ever did anything so it was just some random fuck that he was trying to make me sleep in-" "What did I fucking say?" Harry said into my ear as he suddenly appeared behind me.

"She's making me sound quite bad. I had...been with
someone for a night before she stayed and I hadn't cleaned the sheets and wasn't used to having anyone in my bed. I also would like to clarify, I didn't fuck randoms without a condom, it is simply called a cum shot so I took it off when I would do that. I only fuck her without a con-" "Oh my fuck Harry, TMI!" I exclaimed and Cyril smirked at me.

"Right, too much." He said and patted my sides. "I'll be in my room."

He walked off and Cyril smiled at me.

"He's so fucking different around you." He smiled at me. "Playful. He seems like fun." "Yeah...he is." I chuckled before clearing my throat.

"Bathrooms over there, towels and everything are in there. Uhm, remote to the tv is on the table and the closet in here has shirts if you need to borrow one, i'm sure he wouldn't mind."

Cyril nodded before looking all round.

"Wait...Harry!" He yelled as he walked to the doorway and Harry appeared at his doorway shirtless now.

"Yeah." "One more question." "Hit me."

Cyril smirked at me before looking back at anyone.

"Since you're a criminal and all...you ever killed anyone?"

Harry played with the t-shirt in his hand before his eyes darted to mine.

"Don't know." He shrugged before turning back to walk into his room. "Goodnight." He said and Cyril cocked his brows at me.

"I know he's a criminal and all but I weirdly like you two."

I laughed as I shook my head at his words.

"Goodnight Cy." "Night Ren."

I walked into Harry's room and he was just in his briefs again.

"Shut the door for me." He said softly.

I shut the door and climbed into the bed as he got in.

As I started to get under the covers he pulled me on top of him.

"How'd I do?"

I smiled at his cuteness and hummed.

"So good." "Yeah? You approved?" He smirked and I nodded.

"So proud of you." I teased and he hummed.

His hands went to my short and pushed them down a bit as his hand massaged over my bare ass.

"I can't get it out of my head." "What?" I asked in confusion and his lips suddenly started kissing my neck.

"You squirted tonight...I get hard every time I think about it. Been wanting to see you do that for so long." "Mmm don't talk about it." I chuckled and he pulled away to glare at me.

"Don't act like it's a bad thing. It was so fucking sexy." He practically moaned and I could tell he really enjoyed it.

"Enjoy it while you can." I teased but his facial expression changed. "What does that mean?"

I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'm teasing Harry."

His arms went to back as he wrapped them around me, hugging me tight to him as he spoke.

"We're a thing yeah?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah. We are."

He nodded but I knew his mind was running so well.

"So we're together. That's basically what that means right?"

Wait...is he asking me what I think he is?

"Well...I mean it depends on if you want to be." "I thought we were to be honest. I told you so long ago that i'm pretty positive i'd actually kill anyone that touched you. It's just...you're all mine. I don't want anyone having you like I get to."

My insides physically just turned to jello.

"Pretty sure i'm only gonna want to sleep with you for the rest of my life, even if you're not with me eventually. Not sure it gets better than this."

He smirked and nodded.

"As long as you want this, you won't be fucking anyone else, ever again. Mark my fucking words baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 22.1K 94
a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's consciousness and turns one into a viciou...
730 75 29
"Are you sure you want this?" He asks, running his fingers through my hair. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't." I remove his hands from my hair, bring...
19.6K 649 39
Everybody's got a dark side. Bentlie is on the run from her abusive ex. Her unexpected circumstances lead her right to Harry & his biker gang. Left...
29.5K 926 47
Life isn't easy, especially when you manage two seperate lives at the same time. Harry Styles is young, successful, beautiful and equally as dangerou...