ᵀʰᵉ ᴸⁱᵗᵗˡᵉˢ || NCT

By AngelJie96

"누나!!" "姐姐!!" "お姉さん!!" Cₒₘₑ ₐₙd ₑₓₚₑᵣᵢₑₙcₑ ₜₕₑ cᵤₜₑₙₑₛₛ ₒᵥₑᵣₗₒₐd, ₗₒᵥₑₗy, cₕₐₒₛ ₐₙd fᵤₙₙy ₘₒₘₑₙₜₛ wᵢₜₕ Nₐᵣₐ... More

✨✨✨✨
✨The 형's nickname by the Littles✨
✨ The Start ✨
✨Extra love✨
✨Wandered off ✨
✨One Japanese Morning✨
✨Lesson learnt✨
✨Surprise visit✨
✨Sick babies + a pinch of drama✨
✨ Brother's visit✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 1✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 2✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 3✨
✨Recovery prt.1✨
✨Recovery prt. 2✨
✨ Recovery prt.3 ✨
✨ Kingdom's tour ✨
✨Short trip✨
✨The truth came✨
✨Sorted out✨
✨THANK YOU✨
✨ Surprise in the planning ✨
✨The Littles' English names by Nara✨
✨ Anniversary ✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 1
✨One Sick Morning✨
✨What if pt. 1✨
✨What if pt. 2✨
✨What if pt. 3✨
✨What if pt. 4✨
✨What if pt. 5✨
✨What if pt. 6 ✨
✨What if pt. 7 ✨
✨What if pt. 8✨
✨What if pt. 9✨
📣 Side note: help me 😅
✨What if pt. 10 - final✨
✨Secret past✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 2
✨Another surprise✨
✨Heart break✨
✨Retreat✨
✨Cheer up project✨
✨Back home✨
✨New deal + new suggestion ✨
Help me again 🤣✨
✨Hospital Visit✨
✨Something?✨
✨Unexpected✨
✨So..?✨
✨Sooo... ✨
✨Confession?✨
✨Slowly✨
✨Troubles✨
✨Ending?✨
✨Aftermath✨
✨Little visit✨
✨Return✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 3
✨The starts of something new✨
✨Rehearsal ✨
✨Debut stage - pt. 1✨
✨Debut stage - pt.2 ✨
✨Debut stage - pt.3✨
✨After stage✨
✨ Trouble?✨
✨Trust, Love, and Parenthood?✨
✨Moments✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 4

✨Temporary Sitters✨

1.4K 39 2
By AngelJie96

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
Bold+Italics - Japanese
_______________________

"형.. Isn't it too early to be here?" The youngest of the group asked when they arrived. The group brought a few snacks, brownies along with some yogurt drinks and banana milk. The leader looked at his watch and shook his head.

"누나 said we can decorate the playroom a bit if we want. That's why I asked 누나if we could come early."

"Is 누나going to be at the playroom, waiting for us?" One of his members asked and the leader nodded.

"I think so." The members smacked their foreheads at the remark before making their way to the playroom with their things.

"This playroom is huge." A baby faced boy said as they walked in the room while the other nodded.

"Oh!! Channie 형, you're already here? How did you came in?" Someone shouted when they saw Jeno's life-sized wolf plushie at one corner of the room. "Wolf gang! Wolf gang!"

"Boys... Behave..." The leader said after they quiet down and they apologized. "Let's get the balloons and streamers up and arrange the food in the pantry." The members nodded and get to work.

As they were hanging some balloons when someone's phone rang.

"Hello, 누나?... We're just finishing things up... You're coming?"

'I'm just around the corner. I'll be there in a few seconds.'

"Cool then. See you later, 누나." The two hang up and the group continued on their work. After finishing things up, Nara arrived at the playroom and was surprised at the now colourfully decorated playroom. "Do you like it, 누나?"

"Like it? I love it!" Nara said as she went to hug the nearest member to her, which was a tall blonde mullet. "My babies are going to love it here." The group let out a sigh of relief at the comment.

"Speaking of my babies." Nara continued after she pulled away and went to take out some flash cards, containing the Littles' details.

"Today's babies will be Nono, Roro, Dede, Junnie, Luki, Xiao Heng and Sunggie." She gave the cards to them to know the Littles a little, while the guys were excited to hear Junnie's name being called. "Their brothers will drop them off in a few minutes and I will be coming over during snack time and nap time, just to give you guys a few pointers." The boys nodded as they passed the cards around. Nara continued to brief them about what to do and not to do with the Littles.

"Last thing... Do any of you know Japanese or Chinese?" The boys looked at each other before turning to her.

"We know some Japanese, but a little Chinese." Replied the leader nervously, while the other nodded.

"Because Roro-chan tends to speak in Japanese, while Junnie, Dede, Luki and Xiao Heng tend to speak in Chinese." Said Nara before giggling when the boys looked nervous at the new information. "But they can speak Korean, so don't worry. Just keep asking them if you have doubt until they nod."

"姐姐..." Someone called as the door slide opened with a small pair of hands.

"Oh!? Channie형!!" The group and caregiver were surprised by the sudden scream and turned to the door, where 4 years old Junnie ran to the leader with a big smile. He jumped on the leader giving him a big hug. "What you do here?" The toddler asked and cheered when he noticed that the other members were there too.

"Well... 누나said we can take care of you and the other for the day." With that, it bring joy and sparkles to the toddler's eyes before jumping in excitement. "Are you happy?"

"YES!!" Renjun shouted, making the group to giggle. Then, the door opened, revealing DoYoung and Jeno. "Nono!! Channie 형play with us today." The 4 years old ran to his fellow 4 years old in excitement to share the news. But as predicted by Nara, the shy boy just waved at the group before hiding behind her.

"귀여워...(Kiyowo)" The group mumbled as they stared at the shy little boy with admire.

"Nono.. Say bye² to Yoyo형first." Said Nara and he ran back to DoYoung to give him a big hug. "Junnie... Say bye² to Papa哥too." Renjun ran to the said older and gave him a big hug too. The two older members waved goodbye before leaving.

"お姉さん!!" A chubby cheek little boy shouted as he opened the door with a big smile, but the smile immediately disappeared when he saw 8 unfamiliar faces in the room running back to Yuta. The 8 guys greeted Yuta as they bowed and he greeted back. "お兄さん... Who are they?" Shotaro mumbled loud enough for Yuta to hear.

"They're our friends."

"友たち? (Friends?)" The shy boy repeated and the older Japanese nodded. "お兄さん's friends?" Yuta giggled as he nodded at the claim and encouraged the Little to greet them. The little one did as told before running to Nara, who gladly engulfed him into her embrace. "お姉さん, there many people here." He whispered to the caregiver, making her to giggle before nodding.

"Mama!!!" 3 voices called as they ran to the door and just like Shotaro, they ran back to Ten, who was sending them and hide behind his legs. "哥哥... There strangers." Ten being confused, slowly walked inside and smiled when he saw the group.

"They're not strangers. They're friends." Hendery peeked from behind and the guys slowly waved at him, making him to wave back.

"Heng Heng, 형are friends. No be scare." Renjun came to the three to reassure them that the guys were friends. But the boys shook their heads.

"I think you guys should introduce yourselves to them." Nara suggested, making the guys to shook their heads. "Is there something wrong?"

"We're missing one." The youngest answered as the other nodded. Nara looked around and noticed that Sungchan haven't arrived. "We'll just wait for everyone." A slightly shorter one continued and Nara nodded.

After a few moments of waiting and Ten left for his schedule, they were greeted by a crying baby and Taeyong as the two slide opened the door. Nara was playing blocks with Jeno and XiaoJun when the two came before going to the crying baby.

"누나~..." Sungchan whimpered as he continued to cry with his head on her shoulder. Nara gently rubbed his back as she tried to calm him down. "Can Sunggie tell 누나 what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?"

"He tripped just outside the playroom when he speed walked here." Taeyong answered for him before noticing the group of guys playing with the other Littles. "You have a few new assistants today." Nara smiled while continuing to calm Sungchan down.

"It's just for today. Beside, I have a date with Jaemin later." Nara said to the leader and he just patted her head before Sungchan's. Taeyong left for his schedule and Sungchan finally calmed down. "Ok, guys. I think you guys can introduce yourselves to the kids now." She suggested and the group slowly lined up in a row.

"Step up! We're Stray Kids!" They greeted and Renjun cheered.

"Hi, Kids. My name is Chan. You can call me, Channie형 or Kanga형."

"Good Morning! My name is Minho. You can call me, Minmin형."

"Hello!! I'm Changbin. You can call me, Binnie형."

"Hi there kids! I'm HyunJin. You can call me, Jinjin형."

"Hello!! My name is Jisung. You can call me, Hannie형."

"Hi, kids! It's nice to meet you! My name is Felix. You can call me, Lixie형."

"Hi. I'm Seungmin. You can call me, Min형."

"Hi!! My name is Jeongin. You can call me, Innie형."

Everyone clapped and Nara suggested for the Littles to introduce themselves.

"I'm Junnie!" Renjun happily volunteered and the guys cheered.

"I'm Nono." Jeno shyly said and the guys aww-ed, before whispering, "귀여워."

"I'm Dede and this is Heng Heng and Luki." XiaoJun introduced himself, along with his friends and the two just nodded.

"My name is Roro." Shotaro said as he mumbled and fidgeted his fingers before running to Nara, while the guys cheered for him.

"And this little guy is Sunggie." Nara bounced the 3 years old in her arms a little to make him giggle, making the guys to giggle too.

The guys slowly settled down with the Littles as they played together and Nara tried not to interfere with them too much. Then, Jaemin came by and Little Jeno and Renjun ran to him.

"Nana형!" The two called as they ran before hugging his legs and the said member laughed."형stay with Nono and Junnie?"

"No.. 형 just here to get 누나." Jaemin answered. "형go where?" Renjun asked with his head tilted.

"형go to see the doctor and you guys can't follow."

"Why?" Jeno's turn to ask. "형have to check 형's back."

"Why?" The two asked and Jaemin just shook his head before ruffling their hairs. "Will 형come back later?"

"형will come back with 누나later, ok?" Answered Jaemin and the two nodded before going back to play with the other. Nara came over with her sling bag and mask before patting his back gently. "I needed that."

"Anything to help, Nana. Let's go or you're be late for your appointment." The lad nodded before the two made their way out and to the waiting van. "You're just doing the heat therapy. There's nothing to be afraid of. 누나will be there with you always." Nara patted his shaking hand in the van as he was nervous.

"Thanks for going with me, 누나. You really know what to do when I'm nervous." Jaemin said to her and she just hugged him.

"You're welcome, Jaemin. I'm just doing my job as your caregiver and I promised all your mothers that I will take good care of all of you, like how a mother would to her child." Nara rubbed his back as she continued to hug him, making the young rapper to relax and calm.

---------

"AAHHHH!!!" A high pitched scream along with laughter were heard as the Littles ran around the playroom while I.N and Felix were chasing them. "Monster!! Aaahhh!!!" While Sungchan was playing with the blocks with Jisung and HyunJin near their playhouse.

"I'm going to eat you!!" Felix said in a deep voice before roaring, making the Littles to giggle as they ran from him. As they ran, Hendery stopped to sneeze and Felix immediately wrapped his arms around him. "I got you! I'm going to eat you now." He playfully said and tickled the said Littles. Hendery laughed from being tickled and ran to HyunJin to hide after Felix released him to chase after the other with I.N.

"Ok, guys. Enough running. Let's have a snack break." Bang Chan announced and the Older Littles cheered before running to Lee Know, who was at the snack table with Seungmin and Changbin.

"Stop. What do we do before we eat?" The leader stopped the Littles from taking the fudgy brownies and they pouted. "Before we eat, we should??"

The Littles stared at each other clueless before staring back at Chan. The other members behind the leader were rubbing their hands together gesturing a washing motion and stopped when Chan turned to them.

"Rub hands?" Renjun asked, making Chan to shake his head. "No. Do Roro-chan know?" He turned to the Little Japanese before everyone did. The other Stray Kids continued on their gesture after Chan turned back to the Littles.

"Wash hands?" Shotaro mumbled as he fidgeted his fingers and Chan cheered at his answer.

"Yes. We should always wash our hands before we eat, otherwise we will get tummy ache." The leader patted his belly with a pout, making the Littles to giggle. "Binnie형and Minmin형will help you to wash your hands, ok?" The Littles nodded as they understand. "Now, line up please."

Hendery made his way first as he always been, followed by Renjun, XiaoJun, Shotaro, Jeno and lastly Lucas. Changbin and Lee Know took them to the sink to help to wash and dry their hands before letting them to run back to Chan and Felix. Jisung carried Sungchan to the sink to wash his hand, while HyunJin wiped them dry. The two gave the Littles a square each while the members gave a half square to Little Sungchan as instructed by Nara and the Littles sat down to eat after thanking them.

As mentioned before, Nara came over to check on them as she bought some porridge for their lunch. The Littles happily showed her their half eaten brownies, making the caregiver to giggle when she saw their mouths were covered with chocolate. She wiped them clean and told them one is enough and not to run after. The Littles nodded before walking to Lee Know and Changbin again.

"Can wash hand, please?" They shyly gestured the washing motion to them. The two let out a small giggle as they nodded and they walked to the sink again.

"So... How was your day so far?" Nara asked the remaining members. "It had been fun. The kids are having fun playing with the members and they were such an angel and were so polite." The leader exclaimed with joy and Nara just giggled as she shook her head. "You really out done yourself, 누나. I don't know how you do it, like taking care of these many kids everyday must be tiring." HyunJin continued and they nodded.

"Not everyday. The kids only come here when their brothers are too busy with work." She replied and they nodded. "I will also come over to their house when they're sick to take care of them." They nodded again as they understand. "Well... It seems like everything is under control. I'll come back just before nap time. Remember to eat the porridges. I bought extra for you guys to take home." Nara said her goodbye and they nodded before leaving.

-------

"Hey buddy? Feeling any better?" Nara asked as she entered the therapy room, where Jaemin was lying on his stomach on a bed with a heat pad on his back. The young lad sleepily nodded and smiled. "I'm glad to hear that."

"How are the guys adapting to the whole babysitting thing?" He asked back and she nodded as an answer. "Nice to hear that. How long am I going to be here?"

"The therapist said the session is just going to be a couple of hours and it has been 2 hours since the therapy started. Maybe a few more minutes?"

Jaemin sighed before nodding. Nara walked to his bed side , gave him a pat on the head before massaging his nape. Few minutes later, the session finally ended and Nara took Jaemin out for a light lunch at a nearby cafe before he suddenly turned Littles in the car.

"누나..." He called as Nara pulled him into a shoulder hold and patted his back. "Nana want nap time~..." She giggled as she hummed and rubbed his back until the Little finally drifted off to dreamland.

"姐姐!" XiaoJun shouted when she entered the playroom and she quickly put her index finger to her lips. The other minus Sungchan ran to her and stopped when they saw she was holding someone. "Who that?" Nara smiled and crouched down to let the Littles see who the toddler was.

"Nana?!" Jeno cheered at the sight of his best friend and she quickly signalled him to keep quiet. "Nana here too." He whispered and she nodded. "Nana go nap time." Jeno giggled as he poked his sleepy best friend's cheek.

"You all should go nap time too." Said Nara as she looked at her wrist watch and stood up again. "Let's go wash up."

Four of the eight guys went to help the Littles to wash up, while 2 went to help Nara to get plushies. Sungchan ran to Han when they were heading to the small bathroom, making the young all-rounder to laugh in joy as he proudly carried the 3 years old.

"I feel so honour to be your carrier for the day, young Sunggie." He said, making the other to giggle. "형squirrel~..." The 3 years old mumbled before giggling when Han glared at him, but immediately clinged on him when Han was going to put him down. "No, 형..." The toddler pouted and Han turned all smiley before cuddling with him.

"형no squirrel, 형 chipmunk." Han proudly said, making the leader to smack his forehead while the Littles laughed. Nara shook her head as she giggled before rubbing Jaemin's back, who was still sleeping on her shoulder when he stirred from the noise.

Moments later, every Littles were all set for their nap. HyunJin and Seungmin helped to make the Littles' formula under Nara's supervise, before I.N and Felix handed them to the Littles. After that, the Littles laid down on the cushion floored with their plushies as they drank their milk, while Sungchan remained in Han's hold with his head on his shoulder drifting off to dreamland as Han fed him his bottle, and Jaemin still in Nara's.

Renjun pulled Chan and HyunJin to lay down with him and Shotaro. Felix and I.N laid down with Lucas and Hendery, Minho and Changbin laid with Jeno and XiaoJun. The Littles slowly joined Jaemin to dreamland and the guys joined in shortly. Nara laid Jaemin down with his bunny plushie next to Sungchan after Han laid him down and laid beside him. She tiptoed to the light switch and switched off a couple of light before laying next to Jaemin and joined in for the nap.

An hour later, Nara was the first one to wake up and she smiled when she saw the Littles and Stray Kids were everywhere in the room but their original spot. She slowly got up and took out her camera to capture the moment.

"姐姐~..." A small voice called out for her as he got up and rubbed the tiredness from his eyes. Then, he slowly waddled toward her with his arms up. Nara giggled and gladly embraced him before carrying him to the couch. The Little laid his head on her chest as his eyes started to close again. Nara looked down at the boy and rubbed his back before he groaned in annoy and yawned.

"What's wrong?" Nara giggled as she knew he was mad at her for making him sleepy again and he swatted away her hand.

"Junnie no want sleep again." Renjun mumbled before yawning again. "Junnie no sleepy..." His words were cut short as the 4 years old drifted back to dreamland.

"And he said he didn't want to sleep again." Nara moved the strains of hair away from his face and bopped his small nose. "You didn't even brought Xiao Na with you." She said when she saw the fox plushie was laying all alone in the middle of the room.

30 minutes later, the guys finally woke up just a few minutes before the rest of the Littles woke up. Except for Renjun, who was sleeping in Nara's hold. Jaemin and Jeno came to her and Renjun before playfully poked the little Chinese boy's cheek as they giggled.

"Junnie squishy." Said Jaemin and nodded. Nara playfully swatted their hands away, making the duo to laugh. "Mummy grumpy~..." Jaemin added before running away to play with the 3, 5 years old.

"Mummy, Nono want milk, please?" Jeno asked while looking at the floor and fidgeted his fingers.

"It's 'Can Nono have some milk, please?'" Nara corrected him and he repeated, making Nara to ruffle his hair. "Of course, baby. Will Nono help look after Junnie, while Mummy make it?" The toddler nodded after Nara laid Junnie down on the couch and sat on the floor facing Junnie, to keep him from falling.

"The kids called you, 누나, Mummy and Mama, 누나?" Chan asked as he followed her to the small pantry. Nara nodded as she giggled. "Don't you ever get confused?"

"I never get confused by it, because every kids has their own nicknames and way to call me." Chan just nodded at her reply, but laughed when she added, "The one getting confused are their brothers. They always figure that the kids were looking for their actual mothers." She giggled as she remembered when DoYoung told her about Johnny had a small fight with Jisung about wanting to see her, but instead of saying 누나, he said Mama. The 127 were taking care of the dreamies while Nara was on her day off.

**- flashback

*'He kept on saying, "Mama lived far from here, Jisunggie" while Jisunggie kept on shaking his head and said, "Mama SM". The argument went on for 10 minutes until Yuta 형stepped in and told Johnny형who Jisung meant by.'*

Nara came back to Jeno with his sippy cup filled with milk and thanked him for watching over still sleeping Renjun before he thanked her for the milk. Jeno then went to find Felix before sitting on his lap as he drank his milk, while Felix didn't mind at all. Renjun woke up not long after feeling the absence of Nara holding him. He whimpered a little but smiled when his blurry vision turned clear just to see Nara sitting next to him. With that, he crawled to her and she wrapped her arms around him, giving him a tight hug.

"Junnie is finally awake from his nap." HyunJin coo-ed when he went to the two, making Renjun to hide his face against Nara's shoulder as he frowned. "Someone's grumpy after his nap." He giggled and lightly ruffled the 4 years old's messy hair. Renjun groaned as he swatted his hand away.

"He's still a little foggy and a little grumpy. He'll be everyone's friend after a few minutes." Nara said to the young dancer after she apologized. "Junnie is never in a good mood a few minutes after his nap sometime."

"It's ok, 누나. My mom once said, that I'm always grumpy after my nap when I was a kid." HyunJin replied before giggling and XiaoJun came to pull him to play with them.

After a few minutes, Renjun became friendly again as he went to play with everyone, while Nara and Lee Know washed their sippy cup and bottles. After being tired of playing, Bang Chan decided to have a short performance for the Littles and everyone agreed. Nara pressed play after the guys were in their positions and the Littles was sitting on the couch with Jaemin wrapping his arms around Sungchan to preventing him from falling. The Littles cheered when the song ended as they clapped.

"Again.. again.." Hendery and Lucas said as they clapped, making the guys to laugh before agreeing. They performed another one of their songs and the Littles cheered again.

Then, they played again for a couple of hours more before helping to clean up the playroom. When everything was clean and tidy, the guys said their goodbye to the Littles as they were getting ready to leave and waiting for their manager to come. Sungchan had a hard time let go of Han as he cried while clinging on to him, as well as Renjun to Chan.

"You'll meet again soon, ok?" Nara tried to persuade the 4 years old to let go of the leader and he just shook his head. "Ryan Qian RenJun..." She sternly but softly called and the said toddler slowly loosen his arms around Chan's neck before turning to her as he knew that Nara was serious from the tone of her voice.

(A/N: Renjun kind of giving me some Ryan vibe, or even some Mason vibe. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭)

"Junnie will meet with Channie형again in the future, ok? He's not going anywhere." Renjun pouted as Chan handed him over to her and wiped his tears.

"Junnie, remember to be a good boy to 누나, ok? Don't be a bad boy, ok?" The toddler just nodded at the leader before his hair was ruffled by him. "That's a good boy." Chan added with tears in his eyes and a big smile.

(A/N: It was Jason, but I remembered I already gave Jaemin that name 🤭)

"Damian Lee Sungchan." Nara called for the 3 years old since it was his turn to let go of his favourite 형of the day after letting Renjun down. "Bibi will be sad if Sunggie won't come home tonight." The said toddler pouted as he slowly turned to her and wrapped his small arms around her neck and hide his face to the crook of her neck.

"형will come and visit whenever he can, ok Sunggie?" Han said to the 3 years old and patted his head when the toddler slowly nodded. "Give 형 a kiss." He leaned his cheek to the toddler and giggled when Sungchan did what he was told.

After a few sad goodbyes and hugs, the guys finally leave and the brothers came by to pick up the Littles.

"Why do Sunggie and Junnie look so sad?" Taeyong asked when he came with Kun and Ten, while the other went to play with the still hyper Littles. While the other Littles were happy to see them, the two mentioned just sat on the couch, hugging their plushies. "Did something happened?"

"Channie형go home..." Renjun whimpered as he pouted and wiped away his tears, the same goes to Sungchan. "형go bye-bye.." The 3 years old mumbled before crying. Nara lifted him up and patted his back to calm him down.

"Channie? Haechan was here?" Ten asked. "I thought 127 had practice today."

"No Channie... Channie형.." Renjun said in a verge of tears.

"He meant Bang Chan from Stray Kids. They were taking care of the Littles for today while I sent Jaemin to his monthly physical therapy session." Nara told the three about what happened a few minutes before they arrived and the three coo-ed over the 4 and 3 years old. "These two had been sad ever since."

"Channie형will come and visit whenever he can, ok Junnie? Channie형also has a job to do, like 형." Kun said to him as he went to sit beside him and pulled him to sit on his lap. "Junnie can also ask 姐姐to call Channie형 if Junnie miss him, ok?"

"真的吗?(Really?)" Renjun turned to his caregiver and she nodded, making the toddler to smile. "Sunggie can call Hannie 형too, right?" Renjun asked again on behalf of Sungchan, as the two of them turned to Nara.

"Yes, Sunggie can call Hannie형too." The two once sad toddlers turned cheerful at the reply, making the young adults to giggle at the reaction.

"By the way.... Where's Jaemin? He was supposed to meet up with Mark to finish writing some lyrics for their new song right after his session, but he never came." Taeyong asked Nara.

"Bibi!!" A gasp was heard as Nara was about to answer and small footsteps came running to the leader before hugging his legs. Taeyong stumbled a little from the impact and the toddler gave a sweet smile at him when he looked down. "Nana's here!"

"He turned?!" Taeyong's eyes widen as he turned to Nara and she just shrugged before coo-ing over Sungchan.

______________________________________________

I'm finally back with an update. Sorry that it took too long guys 🙏🏻✨😅 And thank you for the 5K views ✨❤️💕💚 I love you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.7K 24
若い頃の僕ら "𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚,, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚-" "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 " - - - 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚...
7.4K 164 12
"knock knock" "whos there" "this user has" "this user has who..." ! this user has blocked you. started: 20230810 ended: HIGHEST RANKS: #1 in sicheng...
39.7K 878 16
𝙠𝙞 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙... 𝐧...
29.1K 750 37
𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 / 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞 "𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋...