Ready Or Not

Av RemoteCreat0r

"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly" Mer

New Book
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
SORRY
XXIV
PSA
XXV
XXVI
Let's Chat
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
Lol
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
Code Blue
LVI
LVII
LVIII
PSA
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX

XLVII

8.9K 329 51
Av RemoteCreat0r

December 24th

I watched Silas go to his office as I began cooking. By time everything was in the oven I had time to set up for tomorrow. I decided to set up the hot chocolate table and began making gift bags.

Each bag contains a candle, hand soap, sanitizer, either name brand boxers or Victoria's Secret panties, candy, and a Christmas mug. I wrote their names on the bags and placed them under the tree.

"Mamas." I heard my raspy voices giant.

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry." He said yawning.

"You look tired too."

"I am. I'm bout to shower. Join me?"

"I've already showered."

"So c'mon. You been cooking all day."

"Okay Silas. What you want to eat?"

"Whatever baby."

I nodded thinking of something quick. A quick shrimp Alfredo with garlic bread.

"Okay I'm ready." I followed him upstairs after making sure everything was good. Maj was sleep in his room.

I grabbed some of Silas' boxers and a sweatshirt following him. We stripped before getting in.

"I'm so tired mamas." He said looking stressed. I rubbed his ear.

"What's wrong? You done put your energy into something and it sucked the life out of you."

"Business."

I hugged him and rubbed his back.

"Being the boss not easy, but you got this papa."

"Thank you baby."

We washed our bodies and I went downstairs to cook him something.

"We sleeping downstairs mamas." He said scaring the shit out of me.

"Okay I'll go get the covers."

"Kleo I got it. You just do what you doing."

I nodded taking 30 minutes to make the Alfredo.

"This good baby. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Where yours?"

"I didn't make me none."

"Come here."

He pulled me into his lap and fed me.

"Tell everyone to wear pajamas."

"I got you baby." He said taking his plate to the sink washing it.

"Major bring your ass in here. We having family time! You not special nigga. You sleeping down here too!" Silas yelled out. A couple seconds later Maj came out his room mugging.

He plopped down by me and cuddle me.

"Hey sexy mans!" I smiled rubbing his head.

"It's the motherfucking mug for me like you gone do some." Silas said.

We both laughed as Maj decided to squeeze in between us. He brings so much joy with his mean ass.

We watched movies with the fireplace going and the tree lit.

I periodically woke up to check food, but for the most part stayed sleep.

"Wake up mama." I heard before feeling kisses on my face.

"Move! 5 more minutes."

"Fine I'll open gifts alone!"

I opened my eyes to see him in his onesie holding mine up. I got up smiling grabbing the onesie. I went upstairs.

"Damn it's 1:45 in the evening already." I said to myself. Everyone suppose to be coming at 4:30.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I decided to put on a red lace lingerie set underneath my onesie. I did my makeup and combed my hair.

I went downstairs to see Silas looking at the tree.

"Look at you looking sexy."

I smiled hard. Something about my man complimenting me.

"Thank you. Merry Christmas." I said hugging him.

"Merry Christmas baby." He leaned down pecking my lips.

We sat down and decided to open gifts. Silas bought me Louis Vuitton sandals, 9 Louis purses, a Chanel purse, tons of designer perfume, a personalized watch, and a Cuban link.

"Thank you baby." I said amazed with the Cuban link and watch.

"Look at you mesmerized by them diamonds glistening." He laughed.

"It's beautiful." I smiled putting them on.

"Go check your library." He said.

I walked to my library area and screamed.

"Silas!"

"Hm?"

"Seriously!!!" I jumped up and down looking at all the books. Newer books, different genres, and even books I read at 16.

I jumped on him kissing his face all over.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"You're welcome. Thank you."

I bought him a custom chain, a new exhaust for his hellcat, new clothes and shoes, and cologne.

Major was walking around taking each of his new toys and bones to his room.

"That nigga stingy." Silas laughed.

"Leave my big man alone."

"Big man... that's supposed to be me." I laughed putting the pineapple upside down cake in the oven along with some chocolate chip, macadamia nut and white chocolate, double chocolate, and Oreo cheesecake cookies in the oven.

I started on a red velvet cake then a strawberry cake. After I plopped those into the 2nd oven I made Christmas cookies. 

"It's smelling good in here!" Rue loud ass said.

"Thanks baby." I smiled.

"I brought liq-qoursssss!" He said with 2 bags and Silas appeared with 3 bags. I shook my head laughing.

"You brought the whole liquor store didn't it." Silas said peeking in the bags.

"Some like that." Rue smirked pulling all the liquor out setting it on the bar I had set up.

"What's up y'all." Shugg said coming in. Ryan following him with her daughter Miracle.

"Hey family." I smiled.

"Uncle Silas!" Miracle took off running towards him when she saw him. He instantly picked her up.

"Damn fuck us huh." Ryan laughed.

"It's cool." I made a playful stank face.

Shugg hugged me and walked in the room with Silas.

"I brought my punch." Ryan said.

I did my dance smiling.

"Let me taste this motherfucking punch bitch then I'll decide if you need to dance or not." Rue said grabbing a cup eyeing the 2 big jugs.

This shall be interesting. Silas crew showed up and it was awkward.

"Hey." I smiled brightly.

"Fat girl this house decorated so nice. I love the office and man cave. Oh what's up gang." Shugg said coming around the corner eating a piece of sweet potato pie.

Let the game began.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

755K 25.9K 58
"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a whisper, his hot breath caressing my face...
322K 10.8K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
18.3K 988 17
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞," 𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡�...
274K 9.7K 38
A story where time means nothing and love means everything. Start date 12\11\22