FADIMATUU ✔

By zahrah_mukhtar

"So what are you doing in our house dingy girl?" He asked her coldly. "It's none of your business and please... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Author's Note
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!

Chapter 28

1.8K 214 14
By zahrah_mukhtar

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Certainly a time will come when people will not bother to know from where they earned the money, by lawful means or unlawful means."

Sahih Bukhari - 2083

*********************

"I can't believe you're going tomorrow Khaleel" Aaliyah pouted holding his hands.

"Oh" Khaleel murmured.

"I feel like I should follow you" Aaliyah muttered.

"But you can't" Zaynab stuck her tongue and Aaliyah glared at her.

They were in the living room gisting. Khaleel and Aaliyah sitting together and Fadimatuu and Zaynab sitting together too.

"You know if I want I can follow him" Aaliyah said glaring at her.

"Did you forget he is a married man now and his wife is sitting right in front of you" Zaynab said smiling as she put her hand in Fadimatuu's shoulder.

Fadimatuu smiled gratefully at Zaynab.

Aaliyah shut Zaynab a murderous glare."And what does that meant?"

"It means they don't want any third wheel when they go back to their house" Zaynab explained ready to start a fight with Aaliyah because she is tired of her behavior.

"Is it true what Zaynab said Khaleel" Aaliyah asked Khaleel and he just keep quiet in return.

"Stop embarrassing yourself Aaliyah, his silence gave it all" Zaynab smirked.

"I'm your elder Zaynab atleast have some respect for me" Aaliyah yelled in anger by what Zaynab is telling her.

"Sorry but you're not acting as one" Zaynab fakely smiled at her.

"How dare you" Aaliyah hollered as she went to where Zaynab is sitting ready to slap her but Fadimatuu quickly hold her hand.

"Don't even think of laying your filthy hands on Zaynab's face" Fadimatuu glared at her and Aaliyah stared at her in shocked.

"How could you" Aaliyah uttered unbelievably at what transpired just now.

She raised her other hand to slap Fadimatuu but another pair of hands stopped her again. And she was shocked when she saw the person who hold her hand.

You guessed right, it was Khaleel.

"Aaliyah get back to your senses, I don't want to see you raised your hands to either my sister or my wife again, do you hear me?" Khaleel warned venomously.

Fadimatuu was shocked when he just called her his wife, and she was happy that he stood up for her and for them.

"Yess" Aaliyah said with her shaky voice, she was stunned when Khaleel stood up for them.

Khaleel walked away from the living room because he was tired of Aaliyah's bullshit.

"Assalamu alaikum, Hajiya is calling Fadimatuu" Their maid informed when she entered the living room.

"Okay I'm coming" Fadimatuu replied and the maid left.

"Let's go Zaynab" Fadimatuu said as they left the living room leaving Aaliyah standing there in shocked.

"Fadimatuu I'm going to my room, it's already late. Please sleep in my room today since you're leaving tomorrow" Zaynab gave her puppy eyes.

"Okay I'll sleep in your room, after I returned from Mama" Fadimatuu replied.

"Yes thank you, we would have so much fun tonight" Zaynab hugged Fadimatuu feeling happy.

"Yes" Fadimatuu smiled.

***

"Come in" Fadimatuu hear Mama's faint voice inside the room.

"Assalamu alaikum Mama" Fadimatuu said when she entered.

"Waalaikumussalam, I told you so many times to stop knocking when entering my room" Mama scold her smiling and Fadimatuu just ducked her head low.

"Come and sit beside me on the bed" Mama said and Fadimatuu sat beside her.

"You're already going back to Abuja tomorrow, I don't want you to go" Mama glumly said.

"Don't worry Mama, if you want we can stay a little longer" Fadimatuu smiled.

"Yes I want you stay but it's better you go back to your house" Mama said.

"Okay" Fadimatuu nod.

"I know Khaleel would be difficult in dealing with, but I want you to please continue being patient with him. Since when his mother left them he started hating women except me and Zaynab. And now I see he started getting close to you, which I'm happy about it. As I can see both of you are happy with this marriage now. I want you to change his perspective about women and make him fall in love with you" Mama said holding Fadimatuu's hands.

"Okay Mama In Sha Allah I'll do whatever you say" Fadimatuu replied who had being listening to what Mama told her.

"Thank you my child" Mama hugged Fadimatuu smiling.

"No need to thank me Mama" Fadimatuu mumbled in the hug.

"I have something for you" Mama beamed.

"What is that Mama" Fadimatuu's eyes light on anticipating what Mama is going to give her.

"Here" Mama brought a jewellery box handing it to Fadimatuu.

Fadimatuu collect it with shaky hands and when she open it her mouth went wide in surprised. It's a diamond jewellery inside.

It's complete set of jewellery including earrings, necklace, ring, and bracelet.

"Mama I can't accept this, it's too much" Fadimatuu said handing it back to Mama.

"If you can't accept this then you really didn't took me as your mother" Mama sadly said.

"No Mama ofcourse I took you as my own mother but this is too much. There is already enough in my Kayan Lefe" Fadimatuu remembered the diamonds and golds Jewelleries they put in her Kayan Lefe.

"But this is my gift for you and if you can't accept it, it's fine and I know you really didn't took me as your mother" Mama uttered.

"I accept your gift Mama, thank you very much, I really love your gift" Fadimatuu smiled tearfully hugging Mama and Mama hugged her back too.

"I'm happy that you love it" Mama brightly said after they broke out of the hug.

"Who wouldn't love this amazing gift, Mama you have a good taste of jewellery" Fadimatuu grinned.

"Oh really" Mama enthusiastically said and Fadimatuu nod happily.

***

"I can't believe Mama gifted you this diamond jewellery, I really can't keep my eyes off it" Zaynab gushed at the jewellery when Fadimatuu showed her.

"You said that for the umpteenth time" Fadimatuu pointed out.

"Can't a girl gushed about her sister in law's jewellery" Zaynab pouted.

"Keep gushing about it then" Fadimatuu smiled.

"I will" Zaynab mumbled tracing her hands on the necklace.

"Come and accompany me to our parts to keep it there" Fadimatuu said after some minutes.

"Okay let's go" Zaynab stand up carrying the jewellery box.

***

"Assalamu alaikum" They said while entering the living room.

They found Khaleel sitting there.

"Akhi I'm gonna steal your wife tonight" Zaynab stuck her tongue at him as she sat beside him.

"Good for you" Khaleel smiled in return.

Fadimatuu just entered the bedroom leaving them in the living room.

"Don't miss her too much" Zaynab teased and Khaleel playfully glared at her.

"I'm going to miss you Akhi" Zaynab pouted.

"I'm not going to miss you" Khaleel smirked making Zaynab to gasped.

"I swear you're going to miss me more than I'll miss you" Zaynab proudly said.

"In your dreams" Khaleel laughed.

"How can I forget, ofcourse you're not going to miss me since you've a wife now" Zaynab said in sing song.

"Hmm" Khaleel just hummed in return.

"Akhi seriously are you going to miss me?" Zaynab asked giving her puppy eyes.

"Ofcourse I'm going to miss my baby sis" Khaleel smiled making Zaynab to side hug him.

"I knew it" Zaynab happily said.

"If you want you can come with us" Khaleel told her.

"Not now but I'll visit you soon" Zaynab replied.

Fadimatuu who had being standing in the bedroom door stared at the siblings admiringly, she had always love their relationship. She wished she also had a sibling who she can share so many things with.

"Fadimatuu why are you standing there, come and sit" Zaynab spoked when she noticed Fadimatuu standing at the door.

"Okay" Fadimatuu went and sit down on the chair opposite to where they are sitting.

After half an hour, they bade Khaleel goodbye as they go back to Zaynab's room.

***

"What are we going to do now" Zaynab asked Fadimatuu as they lied on the bed.

"Did you realize it's already midnight" Fadimatuu looked at her unbelievably.

"Yes I know, I already told you we are not sleeping today" Zaynab said.

"But I'm feeling sleepy" Fadimatuu yawned.

"Well the sleep has to go away because I really want to gist with you" Zaynab whined.

"Fine" Fadimatuu sighed.

"Let's watch a movie" Zaynab suggested and Fadimatuu nod in return.

"But first let's go and bring snacks and drinks" Zaynab chirpily said.

"Okay" Fadimatuu nod standing up.

After they brought the snacks and drinks they settled on the bed.

"Which movie are we going to watch?" Fadimatuu asked when Zaynab brought the laptop.

"Horror movie" Zaynab replied and Fadimatuu's eyes went wide.

"I'm not going to watch horror movie this late at night" Fadimatuu horrifically said making Zaynab to burst into fits of laughter.

"What's there about horror movies that you're getting scared?" Zaynab asked when she stopped laughing.

"You know now I don't like horror movies" Fadimatuu mumbled.

"Okay we won't watched it, so tell me the movie you want us to watch?" Zaynab asked.

"Let's watch Home alone" Fadimatuu answered.

"Not that old movie, I've watched it more than a thousand times" Zaynab whined.

"Me too but still it's better we watched it than your horror movie" Fadimatuu replied.

"No let's watch fast and furious 9" Zaynab said.

"Okay let's watch it, I've being wanting to watch it since but didn't get the time" Fadimatuu cheerfully said.

"Me too but I watch it once"Zaynab said.

"But you shouldn't tell me what would happen next when we're watching" Fadimatuu warned because she knew Zaynab's habit of telling what will happen next when they're watching a movie.

"Deal" Zaynab smiled.

***

"You girls won't won't wake up abi, you slept late at night" Mama exclaimed waking Fadimatuu and Zaynab up.

"Mama please let us sleep for some minutes" Zaynab mumbled.

"Fadimatuu you forgot you're leaving today, your flight is by 12pm and it's already 11:30pm now" Mama spoked and that did the trick, Fadimatuu quickly wake up rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, let me quickly go and get ready" Fadimatuu groggily said as she got on her feet ready to leave Zaynab's room to her part.

"Slow down dear, it's 9am but you should get ready and come down for breakfast" Mama smiled as she leave the room.

"I knew it" Zaynab laughed as she woke up too.

"Let me go to our part and get ready" Fadimatuu told her leaving the room.

***

After she got dressed, she went and pack some few clothes on her suitcase since all of her clothes where already at their house in Abuja.

She went out of their part with her suitcase to the main house.

She dropped it in the living room and went to the dinning room to have breakfast.

"Assalamu alaikum" She said as she entered.

"Waalaikumussalam" They replied her.

Mama, Baba, Khaleel, Zaynab and Aaliyah were already sitting in the dinning table.

"Good morning Baba, Good morning Mama" Fadimatuu greeted them.

"Morning my daughter" Baba warmly smiled at her.

"Morning dear, stop standing and take a seat" Mama told her.

Fadimatuu went and sat on the chair opposite to Khaleel and beside Zaynab.

She looked up and their gaze met with Khaleel who had being staring at her since when she came in.

She broke their gaze first because she don't want to embarrassed herself in front of Mama and Baba.

"You're leaving today right?" Baba said while they were eating.

"Yes" Fadimatuu and Khaleel both replied at the same time.

"I want you to continue to live peacefully with each other, and be patient" Baba adviced them and they nod.

"Yes your father is right and you should love each other immensely" Mama winked at them making Fadimatuu to blushed and Khaleel to just look down eating his food.

Mama just laughed at them.

***

The Family accompanied them to the airport except Aaliyah who said she has something to do. She is still angry with the things they did to her yesterday.

"Fadimatuu don't go and leave me" Zaynab said tearfully hugging her tightly.

"Okay let's go together na" Fadimatuu replied and Zaynab shook her head as no.

"Zaynab release her, you're making them late" Mama spoked when she saw Zaynab is not in a way to let Fadimatuu go.

"Don't worry, you would visit us soon" Fadimatuu smiled.

"Okay" Zaynab finally release Fadimatuu out of her hold. She's going to missed her a lot as they're always together.

"And you should greet Muhsin for me if he come back from Aunty Fatimah's house" Fadimatuu told her. Muhsin had gone to Aunty Fatimah's house since after Fadimatuu and Khaleel's wedding day as she had a son who is age mate with him.

"Okay I'll, now that you've mentioned that boy I missed him a lot, it's high time he come back since you two are not here" Zaynab mumbled.

Fadimatuu went and hugged Mama and side hug Baba too.

"May Allah bless you my children" Mama prayed.

"Ameen" They chorused.

"Mama I'm going to miss you" Khaleel said hugging Mama.

"Mama's boy is at it again" Zaynab sighed and Khaleel shot her a glare.

"What about me?" Baba asked playfully.

"I'm going to miss you too" Khaleel smiled as he side hug Baba.

"I doubt that" Baba laughed.

"Bye" Fadimatuu and Khaleel waved at them as they started going inside the airport entrance.

They waved at them too.

***********

Hy guys🙋

How are you? Hope you're doing fine?

I really wanted to update soon but I got busy😔 But I hope you enjoyed the chapter?

Who like how Khaleel stopped Aaliyah from slapping Fadimatuu?

Khaleel and Fadimatuu are finally going back to their house, which I'm happy about💃💃

Have you voted on the previous chapters? If no please go back and vote for them😁😁 Thank you as you do🥰

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.

Love Zahra😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 12.9K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
22.7K 2.7K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
613 74 9
In a world where love is both sought after and elusive, two souls find themselves entangled in the intricate web of fate. She, a woman with a heart...
226K 33K 84
"Start packing your belongings, you're leaving right before my husband leaves for work. I'm sorry." Maryam said and sauntered back to their room, lea...