So, It Was You | Jenlisa

By JenLisaSvckah

Lisa G!P Si Jennie at Lisa, nagpunta sa party tas ni-drug ni Kai tas boom tarat tarat. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86

Chapter 87

11K 254 243
By JenLisaSvckah

As they step inside the university, waves of nostalgia hit them. A lot of things happen in the place, a lot of memories were created. They learned so many things that they would surely use in the future.

Though college was the most complicated part of their lives, it was one of the happiest stage. A lot of things happened to them which almost turned their worlds upside down but look how it is going.

Jennie sighed which made Lisa turn to her.

"What's wrong?" The taller girl asked. Jennie then smiled and said,"I can't believe we're leaving this place. I'm gonna miss it here."

"I guess me too. Do you still remember when our class played wide game and my ankle got sprained?" Lisa asked and chuckled as she reminisce that silly moment.

"How could I forget? The three of you went viral for how stupid they carried you." Jennie just shook her head in disbelief but the other side of her wants to laugh. She could also still remember how mad she was when she found out what happened.

Jisoo was kind of overreacting the way she texted Jennie. It made the girl panic thinking of worse case scenarios that could've happened to her bestfriend. She was still in denial stage back then. Everytime she thought that she could've been feeling something more than friendship with Lisa, she just shut it off. That's kind of silly, now it just makes her giggle.

"Why are you giggling? Did you find it that funny? You were so mad that time and you said you were worried but ONLY as a FRIEND." Lisa said and rolled her eyes while remembering what Jennie said when they were at the infirmary.

"So that's the reason why you were upset? You could've have told me." Jennie said and chuckling.

"You thought I didn't think about that? Girl, I know you'd probably ditch me for having feelings for you. We were both confused then."

"You still made me cry." Jennie pouted.

"Dada made you cry, mommy? That's so bad, dada." Nouvelle said and threw sharp gazes at her father. Jennie and Lisa just giggled.

"That was years ago, sweetie. You weren't even born yet. Your mommy was just a cry baby. She cried when I was the one who was upset." Lisa said teasing her girlfriend.

"Because you were ignoring me. I don't like that." She defended herself.

"I don't like being ignored too. Dada, don't do it again." Nouvelle said while pointing at Lisa as if she's scolding her father.

"Okay baby, dada won't do it to mommy again and to you." Lisa said as she patted the kid's head gently.

"Good."

"Oh Lisa, Jennie, you're finally here." Irene said as she walk towards them.

"Good afternoon, are the two idiots already here?" Lisa asked, referring to Jisoo and Seulgi.

"Nah, Kang said they still aren't done preparing." Irene replied.

"Preparing what? They're together?" Jennie asked finding it suspicious. Aren't they supposed to be there already, getting ready for the graduation? What are they preparing together?

Lisa eyed Irene meaningfully and Irene cleared her throat.

"What do you think? Of course they're preparing themselves for your graduation. I-I don't know what actually came up to Kang's mind that she decided to sleep over in Jisoo's house last night." Irene shrugged her shoulders and smiled awkwardly.

Jennie still wasn't convinced but she decided to just let it go. It's suspicious that they didn't invite Lisa but it's not a big deal. Besides, she won't allow Lisa to go anyway.

"Okay."

"By the way, why aren't you both wearing your graduation gowns yet? You should get yourselves ready. The program will start in a few minutes. Nouvelle, come with Auntie Ren for the mean time." Irene said and picked the kid up.

"Look Auntie Ren, I got two medals today!" The little girl boasted the medals hanging on her neck.

"Oh, what an amazing girl. What do you want as a reward? Auntie Ren will try to give it if I can." Irene praised the girl which made the latter giggle.

"We'll leave her to you for now." Jennie said and she dragged Lisa. They'll find somewhere to fix themselves.

"Okay and Lisa, kindly call Seul and Jisoo. Inform them that the program will start soon." Irene said and wink. Lisa got what Irene meant. She just nodded in response.

Before Lisa could do anything, Jennie begun dragging her to the closest restroom. She actually have been using ladies' restroom since she was a kid. So, she wasn't uncomfortable everytime Jennie brings her along to restrooms. I mean there are cubicles so it's not much of a problem. Besides, guys would definitely freak out if they see her enter male's restroom.

And damn, have you seen a woman standing while peeing?

Well, Jennie did.

"Actually, I didn't have to be here. I mean, wearing my graduation gown doesn't require entering a restroom. But since we're already here, how about we do a quickie?" Lisa said while wiggling her brows playfully.

Jennie hit her arm lightly while rolling those feline eyes.

"You know what, just get out. Haven't you had enough? We already did it last night 'til dawn and here you are still asking for it?" She reprimanded.

"I would never get enough of you. You know you're my kind of addiction." The tall girl said and giggled.

"Idiot, just fix yourself. Oh, and Irene told you to call the two other idiots, right?"

Jennie begun retouching her make up while Lisa called her friends, telling them to go to the uni already or else they'll be late. She will definitely feel guilty if she cause those two to miss the event just because of her.

After a few minutes, they finally left the restroom and walked towards the university's auditorium where the graduation will be held. On their way, they came across with few familiar faces.

"Congratulations Jennie and Lisa," they heard a junior said.

They smiled at the girl and Jennie said, "Thank you."

"Wow, they're finally graduating."

"Yeah, I really thought Jennie would quit studying when she got pregnant but look at where she is now."

"Me too, their kid is cute tho."

"She looks so much like Lisa. Are you still wondering how it happened?"

"I do, I mean they're both girls. So..."

"Haven't you heard that she has you know..."

"Ohh."

Jennie just giggled after hearing the people's chattering. Meanwhile, Lisa was kind of feeling uncomfortable that they were beginning to talk about her dick. Come on, it's not something they should be discussing about.

"They know," Jennie mumbled and chortled.

"If Nouvelle looked more like you, they probably wouldn't even suspect a thing," She said and shrugged her shoulder.

"People will eventually find out. With that size---I don't even understand why it took me too long to find out. I mean it's, it's huge. How did you hide it? Or is it just because I was stupid?"

She had been thinking about it. Imagine, they had been together for couple of years before but it took so long before she found out. Besides, she was so clingy even then. She could've bumped on it or touched it accidentally but she never noticed. Lisa must have had a strong control over herself. Damn woman, salute!

Still, Jennie is curious.

"I must tell you a secret," Lisa started, trying to add a bit of suspense.

"Come on, tell me." Jennie was getting impatient.

"The reason why you didn't notice is because I hid it carefully. I always bend it backwards and stick it to my ass!" She said and laughed obnoxiously.

Jennie didn't know whether she'd laugh or get annoyed but she ended up laughing her ass off.

"You're fucking annoying!" She said while wiping the tear on the corner of her eye for laughing too much.

"I was just kidding, okay? If you believe it, it's your ass that I'll stick it to tonight," Lisa whispered on her ear which send her chills.

"You think that scares me? Honey, try m---Jeez! Can we just stop? You're already polluting my mind, Manoban. Boohoo."

Why were they even having dirty talks in public? And they're going to attend their graduation for goodness sake.

"Okay Mrs. Manoban, let's save it for laters."

"Shameless! Stop calling me that, you can't even get on your knee with a ring," she scoffed and rolled her eyes. She was just messing around though, uh well she mean it by 50%.

"Soon baby." Lisa said and kissed the back of Jennie's hand. Soon after, they heard someone calling them.

"Jennie! Lisa! Wait for us!"

It was Jisoo with Seulgi. It looks as if they've been running in a marathon. Jennie just shook her head in disbelief.

They waited until the two catch up with them until they proceed walking again.

"Why are you both running late?" Jennie asked.

"Uhh, we woke up late," Seulgi answered, obviously lying but Jennie didn't pay much attention to it.

"Fix yourselves dudes. You guys look like shits," Lisa said and chuckled.

"How dare you! It's your--your face that looks like a shit!" Seulgi sighed in relief afterwards. Damn, she almost said something that will make Jennie suspicious about them.

"You idiots, can you just shut up for a while. You can bicker after the graduation. Let's go."

When they got to the auditorium, a lot of graduating students and some parents were already there.

"Wifey, you're finally here. I thought you were going to be late. Let's go to our seats, the profs had been telling us to settle down already but I was worried because you guys weren't here yet," Rose said.

"We actually got some problems earlier but it's fine. We're here now."

"Hi babe," Jisoo smiled as she greeted Rosé. Only then, she was noticed.

"Babe, happened to you?" Rosé asked worriedly after seeing Jisoo looking so haggard. She took her handkerchief and wiped Jisoo's sweats.

"Damn it! I gotta find my bae. I should be pampered too." Then Seulgi walked out and tried to find Irene. What a kid!

"Childish." Jennie heard Lisa mumble. Then she scoffed and said, "You're not any better."

"You're right, now give Lili a kiss before Chipmunk takes you away," She said in her baby voice and pouted.

Jennie shook her head while sighing but still ended up giving her girlfriend a quick kiss.

"Jennie let's go. Save that for laters." Rosé said which made Jennie blush. So she saw them?

Lisa just chuckled and kissed the top of Jennie's head before also dragging Jisoo towards their spot.

Not long after, the event commenced.

It was one of the happiest days in their lives although their parents weren't able to attend for some reasons, they were still over the moon. Besides, they are with their little girl and their friends. It was more than enough.

A couple of minutes after the graduation ceremony, their friends suddenly dispersed one by one, saying either they have other appointments or they want to go home to celebrate with their family. Jennie was actually expecting that they prepared some kind of a celebration for the whole squad. So, her mood naturally declined. However, she understands that they could have their own plans.

"Hey, what's wrong mommy?" Lisa asked when she noticed Jennie's silence.

"Mommy, are you alright," Nouvelle also asked her mom worriedly.

"I'm fine, I was just kind of expecting that we'd at least have some sort of celebration. You see, our parents weren't even able to attend and now our friends, they all just went with their own plans. I'm not mad at them, I understand. I just thought that you guys talked about it. I mean we could've prepared a party at home or anywhere. I---uh forget it." Jennie said and sighed.

Lisa just held her hand and whispered, "Sorry baby" before kissing the top of her head.

"Let's just go home." Jennie said and gave them a smile.

"That's right, let's just celebrate at home. We can call our parents and friends later. If they don't want to celebrate with us then so be it. Anyways, we have you and me---"

"And Nouvelle!" The little girl beamed which made the two giggle.

"Of course." Jennie said and with that they went on their way home.

However, after a few moment, Jennie noticed that they were taking the wrong route. So, she got confused.

"Where are we going?" Jennie asked.

Lisa smiled sweetly and said, "Home." It only made Jennie more confused because in going home, they have never taken this route.

"Uhh detour or shortcut?" She asked while raising a brow.

"Shh, calm down. Just sit back and relax, we'll get there too," Lisa reassured her.

Jennie was still not convinced. She really feels like there something odd going on but she couldn't actually tell what it is. She don't know what's going on inside Lisa's mind but she trust the woman. What could go wrong?

So, just like what Lisa said, she just sat back and relax. Well, not too relaxed because their daughter kept on rapping along with the stereo. It's not that the kid sound bad because ma'am she's actually doing good at it. Lisa even joined the kid.

Jennie just sighed, like father like daughter indeed. What did Nouvelle even get from her? The only similarity they have is probably that they both have a pussy.

Well, she don't know if it's dumb or what but she heard that most daughters look like their dad and sons are most likely to look like their mom. So, they should probably try for a son for the next pregnancy. If the baby still looks like Lisa, she'll definitely gonna kick the woman's ass.

Her train of thoughts was interrupted when she noticed that the car stopped in front of an unfamiliar house.

"Lisa, what are we doing here? Whose house is this? I thought we were going home?" Jennie asked. She's so confused.

Lisa just shrugged her shoulder and rolled down the car's window. The security guard seemed to recognize Lisa so they opened the gate and Lisa drove inside.

"So when are you gonna tell me, whose house this is?"

"When we get inside." Lisa said and chuckled. At this point, Jennie curiosity is killing her but her idiot girlfriend wouldn't even tell her.

Lisa hopped out of the car first then she opened the door for Jennie and helped her out. Then she carried their daughter. Although Jennie is in daze, she still followed behind Lisa.

When they opened the door Jennie gasped when she saw everyone inside! Their family and their friends we're there.

"Congratulations!" They exclaimed then something popped and the next thing they know, they were already being showered with confetti.

______________________

Hoy! Magpanggap nalang tayo na four years lang ang law nakalimutan ko kasi na maglo-lawyer si Jennie tsaka Chiyong. Mukhang di tuloy yung last two chapters nalang (≧▽≦)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 324 17
You could say it was a coincidence, but to me, It was fate.
4K 106 21
Enjoy!
128K 1.8K 195
Blackpink Reactions,Moodboards,Snapchat and more . Requests are open. Please don't copy my work.
443K 15.9K 54
Si Jennie ay half tao, half sardinas.